Love's True Obsession...
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2011 by snowbunny32

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A woman & man meet in a computer store, fall in love, get married, and start a family.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Humor   Tear Jerker   Light Bond   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Jack grabbed the saddles and carried them into the lean-to, placing them in the corner. Ariel came in and bent over the cooler bag, about to unpack the lunch she had brought. Jack stopped her. He was breathing hard and Ariel could see the rather sizable bulge straining against the front of his jeans. She smiled at him as he said, "Lunch can wait, baby. I want you right now!" She put the cooler aside and stood up. Ariel slowly took the braids out of her hair, tossing the hair bands to Jack, who put them in a pocket on the backpack. She shook her hair out and Jack thought she looked like the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen. She looked at him, smiling with a seductive twinkle in her eyes. She slowly reached down and took off her boots and socks, setting them aside.

Her shirt was next to come off as her hands slowly slid down her belly to the bottom hem of her t-shirt and pulled it up over her head, her hair spilling free of the black cotton. She slowly slid her hands down over her black silk covered breasts, down her tummy to the waistband of her jeans. Jack took a deep breath and shifted his position on the blanket where he was sitting. Ariel smiled, knowing that he was getting aroused even more from watching her. She unbuttoned her jeans, turned her back to Jack and slowly slid the pants down her long silky smooth legs. When she bent over to pull the pants off, Jack lost control!

He quickly stripped off his clothes and shoes, tossing them on top of his saddle. Then he was behind Ariel, wrapping his arms around her as he pulled her tight against his hard throbbing arousal. She turned her head to look at him and smiled as she teasingly wiggled her bottom against him. He growled then turned her around, hugging her tightly as his mouth came down to capture hers in a kiss that could paralyze her senses to everything except the feel of his lips against hers, his tongue dueling with hers. His hands caressed her back, unhooking her bra, slipping it off her shoulders and dropping it on the floor. His hand came around to cup her breast, his thumb and fingers rolling the nipple to hardness as jolts of pleasure coursed through her.

He teased the nipple and heard her moan, a sound almost like the purr of a content cat. Jack did the same thing to her other breast and nipple, and she moaned again, louder this time. He kissed her again, then his mouth moved down to take over where his hands left off on her breasts. Ariel lifted her hands to his head, tangling her fingers in his long, blue-black hair as his tongue danced on her nipples. He pulled her down to lay on the blanket, then sat up and slowly slid his hands up her legs to the waistband of her panties. He pulled them off her, tossing them aside.

His hands slid back up her legs, caressing her feet, ankles, calves, knees and thighs lovingly. His fingers lightly brushed the damp curls of her womanhood. Ariel spread her legs to allow him better access to her and he laid on his belly, his shoulders between her knees, his face close to her secret area. He blew a gentle breath on her dampness and she gasped with delight. Jack's fingers gently stroked the lips of her woman flesh, spreading them open to reveal the treasure he was seeking. He held her open with one hand while he stroked the fingers of his other hand over the heated moistness in front of his face.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.