Love's True Obsession...
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2011 by snowbunny32

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A woman & man meet in a computer store, fall in love, get married, and start a family.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Humor   Tear Jerker   Light Bond   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Suddenly, Jack's mouth was on her left breast, sucking hungrily upon her sweet, tender nipple. He gave equal attention to the right breast and nipple as his hand caressed her tummy in slow lazy circles, moving slowly toward her secret treasure hidden beneath that patch of dark curls at the juncture of her thighs. His fingertips grazed over the soft silky curls and he heard her gasp. He smiled as his hand cupped her treasure trove of sweetness. His fingers gently opened her, then slid into her wetness, rubbing tenderly across her swollen clit. Ariel moaned as he slid two fingers deep inside her and began moving them in and out of her hot sheath.

Jack kissed Ariel deeply as his hand and fingers worked their magic on her body. Her hands slid up and cupped his face. She looked into his eyes and said, "Jack, please don't ever leave me. When I saw you in that store, I somehow knew that I had found my soul mate. I know that we haven't known each other long, but I feel like I've known you my whole life. I love you, Jack, and I want to be with you always."

Jack was not surprised at all by her confession, and he told her, "Ariel, my love, I feel exactly the same way. I won't ever leave you, darling." Then he moved between her legs and pressed his stiff member deep inside her, slowly making love to her as he suckled on her breasts. She arched her back to press closer to him and raised her hips in time with his long slow thrusts. He started picking up speed, moving faster and deeper within her sheath, feeling the muscles start to contract around his throbbing shaft as her orgasm came upon her. He stopped moving for a few moments.

Ariel looked at him questioningly and he said, "Honey, I want this to last awhile. No need to make you cum yet, baby. It'll be great that way, you'll see." She smiled and nodded her head, trying to catch her breath. After a few moments, Jack began moving within her again, this time going faster, harder and deeper than before, wanting Ariel to soar to the heavens with her orgasm along with him. After a few minutes, he felt her body start to tremble and the muscles of her love canal began to quiver. He knew she was almost to the high point of her orgasm, so he began moving faster in her hot wet love hole.

She was moaning loudly and her fingernails were digging into the skin of his back, over his shoulder blades. He could feel his release coming ever closer to the edge, and within a minute or two, he was exploding deep within her, spilling his hot sticky love juice in her wetness. He collapsed on the couch beside her, his member still throbbing within her. He kissed her deeply and held her tight, running a strand of her hair through his fingers.

"Baby, let's go take a shower together, then saddle up the horses and go for a ride." he said to her.

She said, "Ok Jack. I'll run upstairs and get our clothes, unless you want to dress up in my room."

He said, "Upstairs is fine, sweetheart." then he withdrew from her and helped her up from the couch. They went into the bathroom, took a shower and made love again, then dried off and went upstairs to get dressed. Ariel pulled on her black silk panties and bra, a pair of black jeans and a black t-shirt with a white horse on it. Jack pulled on a pair of blue boxers, a white t-shirt with a Harley motorcycle on it, and a pair of blue jeans. He grabbed a pair of socks from his bag, and Ariel took a pair of socks from her drawer, then they went downstairs. They sat on the couch and put on their socks, then Ariel got her boots from the closet while Jack put his boots on. Then he went out to the barn. Ariel brushed and braided her hair while she waited for Jack to come back inside. She grabbed her fanny pack from the closet and tucked her little first aid kit and her cell phone in it. She packed a picnic lunch into the picnic basket and put a picnic blanket, 2 towels, and a roll of toilet paper into a backpack.

After she finished packing the bag, she looked out the window to see Jack in the pasture, 2 lead ropes in his hand. He walked up to Lady and attached her rope, then tried to get Cajun. Cajun would run away, turn around and stamp his hoof whenever Jack got close. Ariel watched him with the horse, and laughed, realizing that she had forgotten to tell Jack the way to catch Cajun easily. She ran outside to the garden, picked 2 carrots, then walked to the gate. "Jack! Come here for a second, honey! I forgot to tell you how to catch Cajun." she yelled. He led Lady over to her, handing him the lead rope. She broke a carrot in half and gave it to him. "You need to lure him close to you with a carrot, Jack. Put half of it in your pocket and hold the other half in your hand so he can eat it while you snap on the lead." she told him.

"Ok honey. I'll try it." he said before he kissed her and walked back out to the pasture where Cajun was.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.