Champion of the Kingdom
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by Clare de Luna

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Asiara is the Realm's most beautiful, and most feared warrior woman, as deft in the ways of the flesh as she is with her own two blades. But when her Queen sends her on a campaign to conquer the Southern Kingdom, a brief detour sets in motion a chain of erotic encounters that will change Asiara forever.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Torture   Oral Sex  

The Savior - by Hypnohypno

Chapter 3

Asiara slowly felt awareness returning, although it was a state of mind that she was not accustomed to. She didn't really feel as though she had regained consciousness – things were still blurry, and she struggled to put together complete thoughts. She still had a vague awareness of her body, she could still feel her nakedness; she could still the feel the snake, wrapped around her, wringing her life out of her; she was still unable to breath; and she was still deeply, intensely, overwhelmingly aroused. In much the same way that the snake robbed her of her ability to draw in air, the cascade of sexual energy pouring over her robbed her of her ability to think clearly.

But she didn't need to think, anyway; she could simply revel in this never-ending lust, since her body was no longer hers to control. Through her sustained sense of erotic need, she was aware that she was moving, that her own legs were carrying her naked body, still bearing the snake, across a grassy field. And her ears told her that a small army was walking behind her. Then, she stopped. Before her, perhaps three hundred yards away, was another army – a large army, full of powerful, iron-clad warriors. In its midst stood several magi, their robes indicating the power that they held.

Asiara's head moved, under a power that was beyond her control, to survey the scene. Two large outcroppings of rock were to either side of her, and from her vantage point she could make out the Sersiphi forces. A third of them were behind her, and a third on either side – one beyond the outcropping to her left and one beyond the outcropping to her right. On each outcropping stood a very small band of archers and warriors, not enough to be of any significance in a battle of this size. The factions to her left and right were clearly going to attempt a flanking maneuver while the middle faction, the one that she was leading, would bear the brunt of the opposing army's attack.

Only it wasn't the opposing army – it was the Annols; it was her own army. If only she could regain control of her body, she could rejoin them.

But every time she attempted to summon up the willpower to fight the presence in her mind that was controlling her, a ripple of pleasure would race through her, eradicating any thoughts of resistance. It was hopeless, she was merely a passive observer, bathing in sexual need, as the Goddess Dathaka took her mortal form into battle.

But even in her passive state, Asiara was still capable of examining the battle plan – doing so was, after all, practically second nature to her and required very little focus. The flanking maneuver would be obvious to the other army, but it was the best possible strategy given how outnumbered the Sersiphi forces were. There were two critical flaws in the plan, though. First, the opposing army – Asiara's army she reminded herself again – was so large that it could easily split into thirds and neutralize the flanking advantage. Second, the Sersiphi's middle group wasn't strong enough to withstand the might of the opposing army's main force for very long. Once this faction was defeated, the flanking forces would be vulnerable and helpless.

And yet, Asiara felt a strong sense of confidence in the spirit lurking within her, controlling her mind. Dathaka believed she could win this battle, and her bravado spread throughout her body – the body she shared with Asiara – and increased the wetness in her sex. Asiara was fighting to remind herself of which side she was on, but somehow it just felt so good to give in to Dathaka's control, to let herself revel in the Goddess's power.

And as she felt herself yielding, she suddenly gained a small glimpse into what the Goddess was planning. As their minds touched, thrilling Asiara with an erotic pulse of soul-altering lust, Asiara realized an aspect of the plan she had missed before. From her vantage point, it was clear that the small groups on the outcroppings of rock were a meager band of ill-equipped soldiers. But from where the enemy – no, Asiara reminded herself, it was her own army – stood, it would be impossible to tell how many warriors the Sersiphi held in reserve there. They would be wary of fully confronting the flanking forces for fear that doing so would leave them open to another flanking maneuver from what might be another sizeable force. Dathaka had arranged the field of battle so that it would look like she was coaxing them into a trap, and the Annol's fear of that illusionary trap would prevent them from actually pressing their very real advantage.

But that still left the other flaw in the plan. There was no way that the small army standing behind Asiara would be able to withstand the full might of the other army's strongest warriors. That battle would be a slaughter and, once it was over, the Sersiphi would fall.

As if punctuating this thought, Asiara heard horns coming from the opposing army. And then, the steady sound of marching. The Annol army – her army – was on the move.

Bending to Dathaka's will, Asiara raised her arm above her head – for the first time, she was aware that she was holding her swords, Phyxilir and Finisher, in her hands, and this knowledge made her feel more powerful, more commanding, and more aroused. If she could control her breath, she would have let out a long and wailing moan.

With Phyxiler in the air, she signaled to the forces behind her to wait. And as she waited, she watched as the large army came closer.

As it drew near, it was clear that the Sersiphi were doomed. The generals of the enemy (her generals, she fought to remind herself) clearly understood the importance of neutralizing this central force quickly. Spread amongst the regimens of some of their best warriors were three powerful magi. Asiara recognized them, Islin, Calean, and Mertol. Islin was an ancient magi, immensely powerful and with the experience of many battles behind him. Mertol was slightly younger, but had a reputation for being ruthless in battle. Calean was quite young – a magi of prodigious abilities, he had risen astonishingly quickly through the ranks. Against these three, the Sersiphi stood little chance. Asiara scanned the battle field for Partheon, but he was nowhere to be found. He was probably directing everything from behind the lines, as a sensible leader would. Not everyone enjoyed the fray as much as she did.

As the army grew very near, Asiara felt the familiar flush of adrenaline flood her body. This time, though, that adrenaline was accompanied by a hot, intense sexual need – a wave of desire so powerful that only a Goddess could withstand it without her knees buckling. Asiara's strategic, military brain was annihilated by that sudden burst of desire. In just a few moments, Dathaka had reduced her mind to a quivering, lust starved observer. The battle was about to begin, and Asiara could only watch as her own body, still wrapped in the tense, life-stealing embrace of the snake, launched into action.

As Asiara came into contact with the first ranks, she could see the spearmen at the head of the column stare at her with wild, confused eyes. Whether it was because they were seeing their own leader, or because she was naked except for a snake, or both, was beyond Asiara's lust filled comprehension, but soon she couldn't think of them at all. As her sword cut the throat of the nearest soldier with a single precise slash, Asiara felt her erotic agony grow in intensity. When another spearman fell, she grew still more enraptured by her need for release.

She had no control over her lust filled body as Dathaka used her physical form to cut through the soldiers with a devastating and swift ease – instead, she could only revel in the carnage as each death drove her closer and closer to a new sexual peak that she had never yet experienced. In addition to Dathaka's power giving her body a capacity for deadly skill with her swords that even she, the most feared warrior in the land, could never hope to match on her own, the Goddess's presence within her also opened her body to new levels of erotic rapture. She had already reached a level of arousal that would normally have been sufficient to push her over the orgasmic edge whether she was willing to let go or not, but now her body was able to go higher, to become even more saturated with fiery, mind-altering need.

And so she continued to cut through the army before her in a state of uncontrolled and overwhelming desire. Each new death seemed to cause an explosion in her sex and Asiara could do nothing but succumb to Dathaka's power over her body as her mind was reduced to a quivering, thoughtless vessel of pleasure again and again and again. For the death toll was astounding. Asiara's body, under Dathaka's control, was a killing machine, moving with blinding speed and frightening effectiveness, she was cutting a wide gouge straight down the middle of the army's – her army's – strongest column of warriors. The soldiers, quickly forgetting that she was formerly their leader, tried in vain to attack her, but with Dathaka's power controlling her limbs, she easily danced through their weapons while slicing through their armor, running them through on her swords, cutting their throats, or dismembering them with an ease that was, for Asiara, as shocking as it was erotic.

In the dim remnants of her awareness, she was aware of Dathaka's response to her other critique of the Sersiphi's battle plan – the middle group of warriors would be able to survive much longer, because leading them was a one-woman harbinger of annihilation, and she was easily turning the tide of this battle. Asiara felt her body spiraling further and further into the oblivion of a state of arousal without release that her mind could no longer comprehend as her fighting prowess brought about the demise of her own army.

But then, just as she was about to reach the point that even her Goddess-inhabited body could no longer resist orgasm, a new sensation cleared her mind ever so slightly. An intense heat – not one of arousal, but of actual fire, descended upon her, burning her skin and sending a pain racing through her that gave her mind a new level of focus. As her vision cleared from the flames that had engulfed her, she looked forward to see Islin, the ancient magi.

The charred earth around Asiara was evidence of the fireball that he had just hurled at her, but Asiara saw that no part of her showed even the slightest evidence of his magical assault. The ancient spell caster began to chant again, and this time a torrent of lightening coursed through Asiara's body, once again filling her with agony so intense that she wanted to scream. But she was not in control of her body, and Dathaka seemed unaffected by the intense electricity dancing through her.

When the electric maelstrom was finished, Asiara saw Islin looking at her in astonishment. He was panting with the effort of these two spells, and, for the first time since she had known him, Asiara something new in his eyes: fear. And that fear, even more so than the electricity that had just raced through her, penetrated Asiara's body, recharging her arousal, and taking it still higher than it had previously been. Asiara felt her own arm raise Phyxilir above her head and then bring it down in a sweeping arc that cut through the magical protections that Islin had put around himself. The sword swept effortlessly through the air and, at the height of its arc, passed through the skin of one of the realm's most powerful magi, beheading him and bringing the mighty sorcerer to his end.

As his head toppled from his body, the intensity of Asiara's need burst upon her as her body achieved climax. Her mind failed to comprehend the immensity of the sensation that wracked her physical form, and she lost all ability to know the world around her as her only focus, the only thing that mattered or even existed to her, was soul filling, rapturous pleasure. She could feel her sex squirting her secretions on the blood stained battle fields and her skin burning with an inner heat more dangerous and intense than the fires that had encompassed her moments before. The intensity of her orgasm was so strong that Asiara seemed to be swept away by it, even departing the physical body that the Goddess was making such effective and erotic use of. Asiara, lacking any control of her body, was able to focus every part of her mind on the pleasure she was feeling, and she simply became that pleasure – there was nothing else for her to think about, nothing else to know of, nothing else to be.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.