My Seed, My Wife, My Child
Chapter 7: Linage

Copyright© 2011 by Bowhuntress

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 7: Linage - In the days of Kings a man needs a wife, so he takes ones. That doesn't mean she wants him as a husband but who cares right?

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Historical   Light Bond   First   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism  

Each day Mary would come and bring a bath. Hot water was hauled up from somewhere and poured into a bath where I wallowed till it chilled. I dried off and rested by the fire. I had an array of books, each erotica. I understood more now. Each afternoon I was severed lunch. Each night I was served dinner. After dinner the fun would begin.

I never knew what. Sometimes it would be Felicia and Richard. Most nights it was just Richard. We began to talk and he finally explained himself.

"I needed a wife, and a son. I needed to link my family to one of of both importance and money. You-" Richard shrugged. "You had the family, the contacts to the King, the money and were the right age." Richard smiled.

"Speaking of Age..." I began.

"Oh lets not." Richard said. I let the matter rest. For now.

"When am I allowed out of this room?"

"Is your every need not met?" He asked with a frown.

"I haven't been out of doors since I arrived. I haven't seen anything of your ... our ... home. I have been locked up like a..."

"I am sorry for that. You will be locked up and remain so."

He looked like he was genuinely sorry it had to be so.

"Why? Are you not master here?" I said with a frown.

"I am." He said before meeting my eyes. "As you know we did not wed in a traditional manner."

That was putting it mildly, but I said nothing.

"I cannot allow you to show yourself until you swell with my child. And I cannot allow you out of doors in the winter, least you take a chill and become ill. My child must be born healthy and strong."

"And if it is a girl?" I said simply.

"Then you will have another."

"Am I to be breed like a mare till you are granted a son?" I said "Locked away in a stable?"

"Yes." Richard said dead serious.

I was livid. And I had forgotten what a hard task master he could be. I rose from my seat. "I won't have it. If I am to be your wife then I shall run my household. And that can not be done from here!" I strode about the room. "I am locked in here without fresh air caged like some kind of beast. I have accepted you as my husband and you know I cannot leave you. We are wed before God and wittnesses. I will not accept being caged in." I stood with my chin up staring down at him.

Richard rose slowly. In merely a few strides he was towering over me. My gown, which had been made for me, was suddenly ripped from neck to hem and flung across the the room in one smooth motion had my neck not felt the brutality of it I would not have believed it to have happened!

I stood naked before him. He never allowed me to have anything on under the dress, saying he'd take me when the need struck him. I had been naked in front of him countless times in the few weeks I'd been here. This time it is the anger that reminded me we were strangers yet.

"You will obey." Richard said quietly. I took a step back."On your knees."

I knelt.

He untied his laces and his erect cock bounced out by my face. "Suck it."

I hadn't done this. He'd been tender and gentle and most thoughtful since the day he took my virginity. Now back, was the menacing stranger.

His fist was in my hair his cock against my lips. I opened my mouth and he shoved it inside of me. I gagged.

"Watch your teeth. Breathe through your nose."

He began to thrust into my face. I could feel him hitting the back of my throat causing me to gag. I placed my hands on his thighs, I knew better than to push him away, but I thought I could time his thrusts better if I were touching him. I learned when to inhale. I thought only about breathing. I had to force my neck to relax and let my mouth hang open. Tears welled up in my eyes and spilled over, falling down my cheeks. I wasn't in pain. I wasn't even fearful. I was just disappointed that I had let him down. I knew better than to challenge him.

"Use your hand."

My hand? I remembered having seen Felicia use her hand at his root. I wrapped my fingers around him and tried to mimic the motions I'd seen her use.

"Up." He pulled at my arms and forced me to my feet. A rough shove sent me head first into the bed. When I started to scramble up he pulled me back to the floor with my hips. Not a warning, no warm up for me, nothing, he shoved his hand in my back pushing me to the bed. He kicked each of my feet wide apart and thrust his penis into my pussy. "Close your legs." I snapped my feet together quickly. He was rock hard and felt so deep inside of me. He fucked me standing like this. He didn't stop till his sticky seed was leaking down my thighs. When he was done, he left, the door closing silently behind him. The bar sliding into place.

The next night Felicia was by his side. He laid on the bed and I was to watch as Felicia taught me how to pleasure him with my mouth. I learned where to lick, and when. When he was ready I was flipped onto my back and he came deep inside of me again. He would not waste his seed until he was sure I was carrying his child.

Some nights he teased me til I begged him. Some nights he was tired and I was merely a chore.

Time came and went but my courses never did. After 2 months of nightly sex he was sure I was carrying his child. He now only came to my rooms twice a week. That turned into once a week. Then finally I didn't see him at all. I was showing. My stomach was swollen. Only when I was nude could it be seen.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.