My Seed, My Wife, My Child - Cover

My Seed, My Wife, My Child

Copyright© 2011 by Bowhuntress

Chapter 5: Honey Moon

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 5: Honey Moon - In the days of Kings a man needs a wife, so he takes ones. That doesn't mean she wants him as a husband but who cares right?

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Historical   Light Bond   First   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism  

He kissed me, shoving his tongue into my mouth and holding me firmly against his body. It was done. I was his wife. I was now Mrs. Richard Mallory.

"I do like my women willing. Because so you'll want me before you have me."

"Never." I hissed.

He smiled.

He looked at Idiot. For lack of a name I'd dubbed him "Idiot". Richard tilted his head ever so lightly and Idiot moved towards me. I backed quickly away. It was no use, there was no where to go. But I turned and ran anyway. I darted around the room. Richard and the yet unknown woman laughed and clapped as I gave Idiot a run. I dodged and ducked and leaped, anything and everything to escape his dirty greasy clutches. But in the end, as I knew it would be, he won. I was held easily, and painfully by the brute. I kicked at him and pulled at my arms trying in vain to pull my wrists from his grip. He held both in one hand, surely I could pull. I slid on the floor as he pulled me to the bed. I was in a panic. No. Not with the idiot. Rape was rape but no...

He flung me into the bed and jerked me to the edge. I was tied on my side to one pole, both wrists. He grabbed my kicking legs and tied both angles to one pole. I was resting on my hip panting, facing the center of the bed. Idiot pulled up a small stool and sat on it, behind me.

"Such a fighter, shall I call you Cat?"

I was panting and my eyes threw daggers of hate at him. Thus far I hadn't been hurt. Scared but not hurt.

"This is how we shall play hey?" Richard moved over to the bed and sat down. "My friend and I..." He held out his hand and the silent woman reached out and joined him in my bed. "My friend and I are going to take the edge off." With that he opened his robe again and his penis was on display, fully hard and throbbing. "I've had a cock stand since walking in here and it needs attention." He said with a smile, first at me, then at the strange woman.

"You my dear wife, shall watch." He smiled at me. "Let me make this clear, you will watch, if you try to roll over, your friend here will ummm..."

Idiot grunted which almost sounded like a chuckle.

"Lets just say he will make his presence known hey?" Richard smiled up to the Idiot. "Close your eyes ... well, just try it." He smiled at me, a smile that dared me to defy him. "Are we clear?" Richard didn't want an answer, he leaned and licked my lips. "When you are ready to join me simply say 'Please Husband.'"

I was shaking. I was a mass of nerves in over drive. My heart was pounding my breath shallow.

"All you have to do is watch." He repeated and sat back up.

Watch? God would this torture not end?

Richard sat up on the bed. With deft fingers he released the sash on his friends robe.

"Oh I do believe I have been rude. This my dear wife is Mary's daughter."

I blinked.

"Her name is Felicia."

My eyes shot to her face, she had the look of Mary, a much younger Mary. How old was this girl? My age? I couldn't tell. She wasn't afraid. She looked eager for what was about to happen. How had Mary's daughter ended up like this? I kept quiet. I wanted no attention drawn to myself.

The dark blue robe was heavy for winter all Richard had to do is tug on the sleeve for the fabric to fall with a whoosh to the floor. Felicia stood there in the room completely nude. Her nipples hardened to twin rock hard peaks. Was it the cold? Was it arousal. It surely wasn't fear, I could see that. Her breasts were small, tiny things. Barely more than bumps on her chest. It was her nipples which captured the attention.

Suddenly I realized I was watching! I jerked my eyes back and stared at the edge of the pillow. I would face their way, I would lie still, but they could not control which way my eyes were pointed what I focused on.

I was looking so hard at the pillow I missed Richards nod.

Idiot leaned over and yanked the ribbon of my chemise. It untied and loosened he was able to pull it down with no force. I looked up at Richard in shock.

"I did say you had to watch." He reminded me.

Idiot pulled the cloth softly down until both of my own breasts were exposed. Mine were larger, heavier far more than Felicia's, far more than most girls my own age. I glared at Richard, again refusing to say a word.

"Just cut it loose." Richard told Idiot with a shrug.

A dagger was applied to the cloth at my shoulder, it was cut and ripped from my shoulder to my wrist and neatly folded over. I was bare from my rip cage up. My nipples hardened even more from cold and fear.

Idiot sat back down.

"Now my dear, I did say Watch " Richard said clearly. I met his eyes but refused to nod or acknowledge him in anyway.

Felicia was still standing, waiting. Richard pulled on one tit before releasing it. He seemed amused when it snapped back into place, only her nipple a bit harder than before.

Oddly I was very aware of my own nipples. I didn't understand it. I knew of course, the feeling of my nipples being touched. I'd been touching my own breasts since they were as small as Felicia's, amazed at how they grew, how tender the could be. But I wasn't touching them now, I wanted them covered. Yet it didn't matter, they tingled and wanted my touch. I ignored it as best I could.

"You did a great job." Richard wasn't talking to me, but to Felicia.

His fingers traced a line down over her ribs, over her belly button and down further to her private female area. It was hair less and looked like a new born babe's.

"She had a very hairy twat." He explained to me, making sure I was watching. "That makes it hard to eat."

Eat? My young innocent mind didn't understand what he was saying.

"I had her shave." Richard was trailing a finger over her labia in tiny circles. Felicia's face showed no embarrassment only pleasure. "Have you seen your own vagina? Have you ever looked in a mirror?"

I made the mistake of looking at the pillow I was embarrassed for her, for me.

"At." Richard said quickly and my eyes jerked back to his. He was looking at Idiot.

I groaned. "No, I only looked away for a moment"

The rest of the chemise ripped down my side and was folded open, exposing me fully to three sets of eyes.

"You must take more care." Richard warned me and nodded Idiot could sit. I was acutely aware he was sitting behind my bare bottom; when he exhaled a large sigh I could feel it on my skin. "There is no cloth left, next it will be your body."

I did not know what he meant, only knew that I did not want to find out.

"No, perhaps not. Proper young ladies do no open their legs wide in front of mirrors. A shame really." Richard was talking again as his finger was dipping between Felicia's legs. "Turn around."

She turned instantly and presented all three of us with a view of her backside. "This is what John sees of you right now."

John? Oh Idiot. Yes, I was well aware of my bare back side.

Richard ran his palms over the rounded cheeks taking the time to squeeze them pulling them up and apart. Dropping them into place and repeating. Her rump was a pretty pink when he opened her to my sight.

"Her rosette." Richard presented to me.

My eyes were not my own. By some magic he controlled them. My eyes were locked on the brownish star. This was dirty, forbidden. I was entranced. Richard leaned in and bit her ass cheek hard enough to leave teeth marks in her flesh. My eyes darted to his amazed. Other than a quick squeak she hadn't responded at all.

Richard laughed when he saw the look on my face. "Not so bad hey little wife?"

Quickly I rearranged my featured. This caused him to laugh harder.

"Alright chick in bed with you." He said to Felicia.

Like an eager child she climbed in bed and gave me a huge smile.

"How about taking the edge off?" Richard asked.

With a plop on the bed that shook me, Felicia landed on her stomach and wrapped her mouth around Richards erect penis.

I inhaled sharply shocked!

I had read in some of those poems but I thought for sure they did not mean ... and now ... and she ... my eyes darted to Richards. His eyes were closed in pure ecstasy he'd had this hard on for the better part of an hour and now this felt like heaven.

"Yes." Richard hissed, he had wanted to go slow, to tease, but he needed release now. His hand pushed on the back of Felicia's head forcing himself deeper in her mouth, he could feel the back of her throat.

I watched shocked it didn't even occur to me to look away, this was disgusting. Yet something inside of me stirred.

"Let her see." Richard commanded, pulling Felicia's hair and lifting her head from his cock.

Her hand replaced her mouth and she pulled at him, once, twice ropes of white liquid spew forth and hit Felicia in the face. I wanted to gag just watching but she seemed to want to capture it, to eat it? I watched in horror as rope after rope of this liquid hit her in the face. Richard was making noises and groaning. Finally he stopped her and leaned back watching her. She was using her fingers to scoop up his seed from her face and chin pushing it all her mouth where she licked her lips clean.

It was foul to watch. The girl was eating from another person. It wasn't urine I could see that but she was enjoying it. What did it taste like, my mind refused to stop asking questions. I inhaled through my nose keeping my mouth shut. A fear of tasting it? The smells assaulted me. I could smell scents I'd never smelled before. They weren't pleasant but more unique. I knew my face had a look of confused disgust on it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.