My Seed, My Wife, My Child
Chapter 2: Chiurgeon

Copyright© 2011 by Bowhuntress

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 2: Chiurgeon - In the days of Kings a man needs a wife, so he takes ones. That doesn't mean she wants him as a husband but who cares right?

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Historical   Light Bond   First   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism  

I woke with a headache. My hand went to my head and I groaned. Slowly I opened my eyes blinking to clear my vision.

I was laying down on a soft bed. It was as large as my own mothers bed, raised up high off the floor and surrounded by curtains, thick and green, but tied back around the four posts. I turned my head and saw the stone walls devoid of decorations, cold and gray. A fire place large enough to walk through sat in one wall like a gaping mouth cold and dark. A washing stand, with bowl and pitcher, even a towel for drying all sat in one corner of the otherwise empty room. A small slit for a window allowed only a dim amount of the remaining winter sun to filter into the room.

I sat up groaning. What happened? Where was I? Oh yes, we were attacked. My eyes flew wide open and I rushed to my feet heading for the door. I only got two steps before I gripped the bed post tightly, the room spinning in a dizzy whirl.

"No." I whispered softly, trying very hard not to faint.

When the room righted itself again I took a much slower approach. I walked to the door and gripped the handle. There was no budging it. I pushed, pulled, knocked, pounded and screamed at it. I even went so far as to kick it in my slippered foot. The only results were raw hands and throat and a throbbing toe.

"Locked in." I said to the empty room. My voice sounding very small and meek compared to the empty room, but oddly comforting just the same. "I have not been hurt." I ignored the throbbing in my head. "My gown..." I looked down. My gown was dirty, wrinkled but still in tact. My hair was a mess and needed to be combed. "It must be ransom. Surly my father would be notified and would pay the ransom and I shall be home no later than tomorrow." I nodded. All I had to do is wait.

There was chair, I sat on the edge of the bed and waited. I didn't have long to wait at all. The door opened on well oiled hinges. I stood.

"Greetings my dear. I am a Chiurgeon I am here to assure your health."

I nodded respectably.

"I am well, my head hurts a bit, I believe I was struck. My name is Catherine and my father is the Earl of..."

"I am well aware of who you are my dear." The Chiurgeon interrupted.

Of course. I remained quiet, lowering my eyes as I had been taught.

"As you have no doubt surmised you are a captive, and I am here to assure your capture of your health and innocence. If you would lay down please." He waved a hand towards the bed.

"My inn..." My eyes shot to his face but he was moving towards the bed already, fully assured I would obey him.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.