My Seed, My Wife, My Child
Chapter 1: Abduction

Copyright© 2011 by Bowhuntress

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 1: Abduction - In the days of Kings a man needs a wife, so he takes ones. That doesn't mean she wants him as a husband but who cares right?

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Historical   Light Bond   First   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism  

Carriage rides always did lure me to sleep; at least on the Kings roads which were kept smooth. I yawned behind my gloved hand, hardly lady like, but there was no one here to see but me. I settled my head back and relaxed, letting my head sway with the carriage and thought of what awaited my arrival.

My sister was due to give birth within the fortnight, I was to aid her in any small manner I could, her husband having left with the King. My sister Gwen had been married only a short time and was feeling home sick and lonely. It was very hard to be shut up for the duration of pregnancy cut off from most of what you used to know and do, or so my mother informed me. Now I too was to be shut up with her to await the event. I wasn't looking forward to it at all.

I'd always been a bit of a rebellion and this upcoming visit with my sister felt more like a punishment than a holiday. New gowns had been made and Mother had drilled me on my courtly manners till I could scream. It seems I was to take over the care of her home as well. I had dropped off my maid to visit with her family at the last inn and was scandalously traveling alone. Alone if one didn't count two coachman and four armed escorts. The ride wasn't far at all which is why my mother allowed it at all. Goodness it was the Kings roads afterall, and full daylight.

I yawned again. The windows were curtained with heavy fabric to keep out the chill, it made the inside dim. It was a warm winter day and I felt downright cozy resting on the plush seating, despite the new gowns tightness around my breasts and the cinching of my waist. My eyes grew heavy and blinking became an effort that I gave up. My dark lashes rested on my cheeks, cheeks pure white and guarded from the sun as though the most prized asset of the world. I had reached my fifthteenth year only last week and felt my mother was more dramatic than life called for. I knew the value of my completion and it was hardly worth all the gold in the kingdom, I thought sarcastically.

No more than an hour more of travel and we'd arrive, surely time for a quick beauty nap?

"What?" I sat up with a start, instantly awake.

The sounds outside struck terror in my heart. I heard the clash of swords, metal on metal as they met and clang on armor. I heard men shouting and horses neigh in fear. We were being attacked! And on the Kings road! This wasn't allowed to happen, I thought absurdly.

I shrunk back into the corner of the carriage, we had six men in all surely that was enough to push back our attackers.

The carriage shifted and shook as the drivers weight left. I was lurched back against the seat as the forward motion of the carriage jerked. The team of horses made no more than ten paces before they were halted again, more weight landed on the carriage, surely it was our own escorts ready to flee the attackers. I could hear grunts and groans but dared not look out of the curtained windows. At last all sounds stopped. The silence frightened me more than the sounds of combat had.

I was just reaching for the edge of the curtain when the door was yanked opened. I didn't have the breath to scream but blinked in wild eyed horror at the unfamiliar face that thrust into my own.

"Come on out my Bride we're going for a ride." It said and suddenly I was being yanked out of my safe heaven.

The sunlight was blinding. I did scream then, long and loud, right into the ear that was so near my face. My reward was oblivion when I was struck so hard that blackness overtook the sunshine.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.