Dman2 - Cover

Dman2

Copyright© 2011 by Cold Creek

Chapter 3: Leon, Monaco, London and New York

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Leon, Monaco, London and New York - The continuing saga of Mike Stewart from the Defenceman. If you haven't read that, then a lot of this won't make sense. This tale encompasses the spring and summer semesters after Mike's first year at U of M. New adventures, women and the draft are in store for Mike while he takes a break from hockey. Come along and see where in the world he ends up while meeting and helping people as only our hero can.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Sports   School  

We touched down in Leon around ten thirty local time and I immediately called Bianca.

"Hola," Bianca said in Spanish.

"Hello, am I speaking to the beautiful Marquesa Bianca?" I asked.

"This is Bianca, is that you Michael?" she asked.

"Yes it is," I replied. "Are you back home from your cruise?"

"Yes, we returned Thursday and put Rachel and her mother on a flight back to the US yesterday evening," Bianca replied. "Where are you now?"

"Oh, sitting in a plane at the airport in Leon," I said.

"You're here?" she asked. "What are you doing here?"

"A couple of friends and I are heading to Monte Carlo and I thought we would drop in and say hello," I replied. "That is, if it's not too much of a bother?"

"Of course not, you're always welcome here," Bianca responded. "I'll send our car to get you and your friends right away. He can be there in fifteen minutes."

"Sounds great, we're just taxiing to the terminal now so we have to go through customs," I informed her. "We'll see you soon."

"Ok Michael, but you should have given me more notice so I could get ready!" she complained.

"Bianca, you look beautiful any time of the day," I responded. "Don't fuss."

"Humph," she replied. "I'll have Alfredo take the long way home."

I laughed and said, "I'm sure we'll enjoy the scenery. Bye for now."

"Chao," she replied and hung up.

I turned to the ladies and said, "Bianca is sending her car and driver. He should be here in fifteen minutes so transportation is arranged."

"Good, one less worry," Princess Beatrice responded. "Ok, let's leave our luggage here. If things go well, we should be back this evening and in Monte Carlo tonight. If not, we'll fly back to London instead."

The cabin door was opened after the steps were rolled up to the plane. We walked down the steps and entered the terminal. We were greeted politely at the customs station and an English translator was found. When I explained we were here to visit the Duque and the Marquesa, we were quickly passed through after a brief look at our passports.

We waited outside, basking in the sun, for the driver to appear. Five minutes later a Mercedes limo pulled up right in front of us and a short Spaniard quickly got out and ran around to the back doors.

"Senor Stewart, I am Alfredo, from the Duque de Castile's staff," he said before bowing.

"Alfredo, it's nice to meet you," I replied. "So how much of a detour has the Marquesa told you to take us on?"

"Not long at all Senor," he replied with a laugh. "I'll simply point out a few of our sights for you on the way."

I let the two ladies go in first and then followed them in before he shut the door. He raced around and soon had us on the road. Along the way he pointed out some of the ancient buildings and walls built by the Romans as well as the impressive Catholic Cathedral and other buildings. It was an interesting ride and the half hour it took went by quickly.

Bianca and Maria were waiting out in the courtyard of their villa when we pulled up. They were sitting in the shade of a large tree at a white wrought-iron table set. They got up and met us as we got out of the limousine.

"Marquesa Bianca de Castile and Lady Maria de Palencia, this is Her Royal Highness, Princess Beatrice and some other girl we picked up along the way," I made the introductions.

"Your Royal Highness, this is quite the surprise," Bianca said as she bowed her head. "Welcome to our humble villa, Princess Beatrice and nameless girl."

"Marquesa, sorry for dropping in unannounced but the big lug here didn't want to have you make a big production of it," the Princess replied. "As you can imagine, it's been interesting with him around."

"Oh, we can imagine," Lady Maria replied with a grin. "Did he rescue you as well, Princess?"

"From a minor incident in a club but he's on my favourite people list, as I'm sure he is on yours," the princess replied.

"Come sit down in the shade and we'll have some lemonade before we give you a tour," Bianca said, leading the way. "Michael said that you're heading to Monte Carlo?"

"Yes, just for a couple of days to get out of London," the Princess replied. "We picked up this stray along the way and she won't let him out of her sight now."

"Miss Watson, welcome to our humble villa," Bianca formerly said as we sat down.

Marquesa, thank you for letting me sit amongst such royal company," Emma said with a grin. "All these titles are making my head spin."

"Shall we all dispense with the titles so poor Emma can relax?" Princess Beatrice asked. "I'm comfortable with Bea if you two are with Bianca and Maria."

"So we shall," Bianca agreed as she poured some lemonade for everyone.

"So, how are you two feeling after the events in Jamaica last week?" the princess asked. "It must have been horrifying to have gone through that."

"It wasn't pleasant but Michael came before it got out of hand," Bianca replied. "The nightmares have stopped for me and Maria never had any to begin with."

"I'm so sorry you had to go through any of that," Bea said, reaching out to hold her hand. "My Grandmother told me to extend her best wishes and hope you recover from your ordeal quickly. She was most upset to hear about it and wants me to extend an invitation to come visit us when we have our garden party in the summer. You can stay with us at the palace and be our special guests; both of you and your parents of course."

"That is a wonderful idea," Bianca responded, obviously pleased. "I'm sure Maria and I can make it and we'll ask Father when he comes home for lunch. He'll be pleased to meet you all."

"Good, we'll have a great time showing you the sights as well," Bea said with a smile.

We sipped our lemonade and then were taken for a tour around the villa. It had the typical white stucco exterior with a red clay roof. It was a big three storey mansion with lots of arches and out buildings surrounding the central flagstone courtyard. A pool made up the fourth side of the courtyard and beyond that was twenty acres of lawn and orchards.

Inside, the rooms were large, with large fans or chandeliers hanging from twelve foot high ceilings. Marble or highly polished light wood covered the floors and everything was airy and bright.

"This is a wonderful villa," Bea announced. "It's so open and bright. I envy you growing up here."

"Thank you Bea, I love the place so much I don't want to move out," Bianca responded with a grin. "My dad loves that of course; he can keep a closer eye on me that way!"

We stopped in the kitchen and Bianca told the cook that we would be eating lunch with them. After that, we sat near the pool and looked over the acreage below. North of the villa, a mountain range could be seen and it provided a fantastic backdrop to the view.

The three noble ladies were quizzing Emma on acting and some of the celebrities she got to meet when the Duque came home. He saw us sitting around the table and came over, his quizzical look changing to a big smile when he saw me.

We all stood up and he gave me a big hug as he said, "Michael, this is a great surprise!"

"Duque, it's good to see you as well," I told him. "I have the honour of presenting you Her Royal Highness, Princess Beatrice of York. Princess, the Duque Alphonso of Castile."

"Your Royal Highness, it's a pleasure to meet you at our humble little villa," the Duque said as he bowed low.

"The pleasure is mine, Duque Alphonso," the Princess replied, giving him a curtsy in response. "I hope you don't mind us just dropping in unannounced, but Michael wanted to stop by and say hello as we flew to Monte Carlo for the weekend."

"Michael, and of course you Princess, have an open invitation to stop by at any time," the Duque responded. "Now, who is this other beautiful lady with you, Michael?"

"Oh, just a stray we picked up along the way," I replied airily. "Duque, this is Emma Watson; Emma, the Duque de Castile."

"Ah yes, the famous actress you saved," the Duque said. "Sorry for not recognizing you, Miss Watson, you look much more mature and beautiful than on screen."

"Thank you Duque de Castile, at least some male appreciates me around here," she replied, giving me a glare. "You have a wonderful Villa, with a breathtaking view."

"Thank you, it's been in my family for five generations," the Duque replied. "You're all joining us for lunch, yes?"

"Yes father, I've already informed Sonya in the kitchen," Bianca told him.

"Good, good," he replied. "I will go wash up and come back in a few minutes. Sit down and relax again."

We did just that as he walked inside.

"So, is this a purely social call or is the Princess here in an official capacity as well?" Bianca asked.

"When the Queen heard we were going to Monte Carlo, she asked me to give something to your father," Bea answered. "If he was agreeable, I'm supposed to call my father and have the two Dukes talk. It's my first real task for the Queen, my grandmother, and I hope I don't screw it up."

"So you're using Michael to get to my father?" Bianca asked shrewdly.

"No, it was just a fortunate coincidence that we decided to get out of London for a couple of days," Bea replied. "We were at the Ritz last night and we both enjoyed some gambling at their club and we thought we would try Monte Carl for a couple of days. We met up with Emma later and invited her along. Have you two ever been?"

"A few times now, but Father doesn't like us losing money too often or getting hit on by the men there," Bianca replied.

"So you wouldn't want to come along?" I asked.

"Well, I didn't say that," Bianca replied with a laugh. "A chance to spend some time with our hero is always a good thing."

"Remember, he's my hero first," Emma told the table.

The others all laughed at that and were still laughing when the Duque came back.

"I see everyone is getting along well," he said with a smile. "I love to hear laughter at our villa."

"Father, our hero has invited Maria and me to spend a couple of days with them at Monte Carlo," Bianca informed him. "Emma reminded us that Michael was her hero first. She's very possessive of him."

The Duque chuckled at this and looked at me, "Normally, I wouldn't think too highly of this idea but I know you'll take good care of the ladies. I trust that everyone will stay close and act responsibly both at the gambling and elsewhere?"

"Of course," I replied, followed by the others.

"Then of course Bianca and Maria can accompany their hero," he announced with a grin.

"We must go pack," Bianca said to Maria. "Emma, would you care to come help us for a few minutes?"

"Certainly Bianca," Emma answered, getting up as well, "as long as the Princess promises not to sneak off with Michael."

"Sorry, I can't make that promise," Bea answered with a laugh.

"So, my daughter gives you time alone with me," the Duque said with a smile. "I gather the visit is not all pleasure."

"You and your daughter are very perceptive," Bea responded. "Yes, the Queen asked me to talk to you and pass something on once she heard we were coming this way."

"I see," the Duque said. "Well, let's get through it before the ladies get back."

"First of all, Her Majesty asked me to convey her personal regrets about the attack and her well wishes to you and your daughter," Bea started. "I've extended her invitation to Bianca and Maria and now to you and your wife to attend our summer Garden party at the Palace as our personal guests."

"Thank the Queen for her kind words and her invitation, I'm sure that the ladies will all love to attend the Garden Party," the Duque replied.

"I will do that and send you all the information when we get back," the Princess said. "Now, the other thing that she tasked me to do was to present this binder to you. It contains a modification to the deal you and my father, among others, have been working on. It is hoped that it will provide incentive to get everyone back to the negotiating table."

"Ah, I see," the Duque said with a smile. "And they had you deliver it with Michael to save time."

"To save time and with the hope that I can at least convince you to have a conversation with my father after you've read the details."

"Your grandmother is a very smart lady," the Duque said. "This is how the game is played, my young friends. How can I insult both a lovely young lady such as yourself, or her Majesty by proxy, if I don't at least read the offer and call the Prince?"

"Your Grace is a very wise man in your own right," the Princess replied. "The Queen is in fact a very smart lady and I hope to learn a lot by being involved with this endeavour."

"Good, you're just like my Bianca, she wants to be involved with everything as well," the Duque told us. "Ok, I will read the proposal and I will call the Prince afterwards. Your mission is a success, Princess."

"My task is complete but my mission is a success only if both sides can complete the deal that seems to be mutually beneficial to both parties," the princess replied with a smile. "I do thank you for agreeing to read it and talking to my father. The Queen and my father will be happy about that for sure. Hopefully, we of the next generation can become friends and continue to work together for years to come."

He considered her for a few seconds and nodded. He took the offered binder and glanced through it for the next five minutes and then sat there thinking it over.

"This is a most generous addition to the deal," he said. "As an honourable man, I should turn down this offer and continue with the earlier deal. However, I had my heart set on developing a resort in Jamaica and this is just what I was hoping for. Someone on your side knows me all too well."

"From what I understand, it was this lug's idea," Bea responded.

"Michael? What do you know about all this?" he asked, clearly surprised.

"The Princess exaggerates, Duque," I explained. "I just suggested to them that you might need some incentive to get back to the table and that it might entail something from the Jamaican portion of the deal. The Prince and Lady Trenton put the proposal together."

"You're a very perceptive young man," the Duque said. "Well, I think a call is definitely in order."

He took out his phone and scrolled down to find a number and then hit the call button.

"Prince Andrew, this is Alphonso Castile," he said.

"I'm very fine actually; I'm sitting with your beautiful daughter and Mr. Stewart," the Duke responded.

"Yes, I must say that I'm very impressed with the Princess's poise and intelligence in discussing both the offer and the deal itself," he said with a smile at Bea. "It gives me great hope for the future of our countries when I see our daughters getting along so well and showing great interest in our current endeavours. They are already making plans to continue to expand them in the future."

"Yes, they will all travel to Monte Carlo together, under the watchful eye of their protector, Mr. Stewart," the Duke said. "The Princess tells me that he helped in the proposal though he's too modest to let me know that."

"I agree," the Duke said. "How about we get together Monday morning and finalize this deal, Prince Andrew? I'm going to be selfish and accept this additional proposal but we'll leave that as a plus for my side as we go forward. I'm sure we'll have many more additions as we continue to mutually benefit from our association."

"Certainly, I'll make arrangements in Madrid for Monday morning and forward them to you shortly," the Duque replied. "Please pass on my regards to Her Majesty, I look forward to having a chance to meet and have a discussion with her."

"Thank you Prince Andrew, it's been a very good morning for both of us," he said. "I'll talk to you soon."

The Duque hung up the phone and gave us a smile.

"Princess, Michael, congratulations are in order," he said cheerfully. "I was thinking of abandoning this deal for one more suited in the surrounding Latin countries. There were several plusses to this deal for both sides and you have succeeded in making me recommit to this deal. I'm sure that your father and grandmother are very proud of you Princess, and well they should be. Michael, again I'm in your debt as is their side."

"Just knowing that both sides are happy with the deal and that it will provide jobs and income for many people is reward enough for me," I told him.

"Modest as always," the Duke shook his head. "Here come the ladies. I'm afraid I'm going to be busy the rest of the weekend preparing for Monday's meeting. It's good that you're taking them with you."

Bianca, Maria and Emma sat down as the Duke stood up.

"Things went well, I take it?" Bianca asked.

"Yes daughter, I will be meeting with them Monday morning in Madrid, so I must take my leave of you," the Duque responded. "All of you have fun and ladies, keep close to Michael. I will call Prince Albert and have him keep an eye out for you as well. Be safe and I'll talk to you when you get back."

We all stood up and he gave the ladies hugs and kisses and shook my hand before he went inside. The lunch was served and the ladies talked about going shopping and what else they wanted to do in Monaco. I took the opportunity to eat a big lunch as I skipped breakfast.

"Michael, do you plan on eating the table as well?" Emma asked.

"Why, is it edible?" I asked with a grin. "I skipped breakfast and had an energetic workout this morning."

"Michael has been beating up some of the Queen's Special Forces in the sparring ring the last couple of days and today I was told he took on the top four martial arts champions in the forces as well as a professional mixed martial arts fighter," Princess Bea informed them. "He took them on one after another and beat them all. I guess he's earned a big lunch."

"So, this is how you could fight off all those men," Bianca stated. "I thought you had only been training for a few months?"

"Yes, that's true," I told her. "Fortunately for me, I have two very good instructors. Emma has met them both."

"Yes, his Sensei is a very wise, older Japanese man and the second instructor is a very beautiful nineteen year old Japanese girl who is by far the best martial arts person I've ever seen," Emma explained. "She whips his butt every time they spar. She's the personal bodyguard of Mitsuko Matsuda, eldest daughter of the President of Matsuda Corp. Mitsy is another of Michael's rescues. He saved her from a mugger at the arena and in fact recently saved both Mitsy and Asuka from a Yakuza hit man."

"You seem to save only women Michael, why is that?" Maria asked with a grin.

"Just lucky I guess," I replied with an answering grin. "I like how ladies reward me with kisses and hugs so I'll continue to rescue them first."

"I see; maybe if those of us who you've already rescued paid more attention to that, you won't constantly have to rescue others," Maria suggested as she looked around at the others.

"Well now, I certainly wouldn't argue with that logic," I replied.

Emma hit me on my arm and said, "Maria, don't encourage him, I already have too much competition for him."

"Sorry Emma, but all is fair in love and war, isn't that the saying?" Maria asked.

"Well, look at the time," Princess Bea said, jumping in. "We should get back to the plane and head down to Monaco."

"Yes, I agree," Bianca stated. "I'll have the car brought around while everyone freshens up for the trip. Come on inside and I'll show you to the washrooms."

We followed her inside and washed up. We met up in the foyer and moved outside to the limo. Soon Alfredo had us on our way to the airport. Once there, I helped him with the bags for our Spanish ladies and carried them up the steps of the plane. Ten minutes later, we were up in the air on our way South-East to Monaco via Nice Airport.

The flight took about an hour and twenty minutes and then, after passing through customs in France, we took a short twenty minute helicopter ride to the Monaco Heliport. It was a quick cab ride from the heliport over to the Hotel de Paris Monaco located next to the Monte Carlo Casino.

When we checked in at the lobby, we found that we had been booked into two suites. We requested an additional suite for Lady Bianca and Lady Maria and the staff quickly found a nearby one for them.

"Your Royal Highness, Princess Beatrice, we have a note from His Serene Highness, Prince Albert the second, to pass on to you," the manager said as he handed over an envelope.

"Thank you," she replied as she accepted it.

She quickly opened it and then told us, "We've been invited for a cruise and dinner aboard Prince Albert's yacht this evening. Dress is semi-formal but we'd better wear dresses and Michael should wear a light suit."

"Yes Ma'am," I replied.

"Ok, we have a couple of hours to get ready, we should get to our rooms and get started," she said, looking around at the ladies who all nodded.

"Ok, you ladies have fun with that," I said. "I'm going to explore for a bit."

"Michael, you don't have time for that now!" the Princess protested.

"Princess, it's going to take me fifteen minutes to get ready, so you ladies go do what you have to do and I'll be back in plenty of time," I told her as I grabbed my bags. "I'll just put these away in my room and meet you back here in an hour and forty five minutes so we can be on our way."

Without letting her have a chance to reply, I marched up the stairs and found my room. It was over the top in terms of fanciness, but at least it had the usual bed and a nice view of the sea. I quickly hung up my stuff, laid out what I was going to wear and then left the room.

I explored the hotel for a bit, finding the indoor swimming pool next to the fitness centre. I wandered outside to the patio and then made the short walk to the casino next door. The building was a marvel and I took the time to appreciate the design before I walked through the doors. Inside was a study of old world charm and elegance you just never saw in North America. I was dressed in good casual clothes but felt underdressed compared to some of the men in suits and ladies in fine dresses and gowns. I glanced at my watch and decided not to gamble at this time. I looked into some of the rooms to see what they offered before heading back to the hotel.

I headed up to my room and had a quick shave and shower before getting into my light grey suit. I was down in the lobby with ten minutes to spare and found a seat along the wall. I enjoyed people watching for a bit while waiting for the ladies. Everyone was dressed in expensive dresses and suits or at least very good casual clothes as they entered or left the lobby. I admired the beautiful women as they walked in their high heeled shoes and clingy dresses or short skirts.

"Enjoying the view?" a woman asked as she sat down.

"Yes I am," I admitted with a grin.

She was an elegant brunette, probably in her mid to late twenties, and dressed in a pale yellow dress that showed off her long legs and trim body.

"Your lady allows you the freedom to do this?" she asked in a French accent.

"I'm sure they would frown at my uncouthness if they were here, but lucky for me they're still getting ready," I told her. "Your gentleman friend is not a wise man to let you wander out alone. A beauty like you will be scooped up in a second by any number of other gentlemen."

"I have no gentleman friend at the moment, but have no plans to be scooped up either," she informed me. "You said your ladies are getting ready? How many ladies are we talking about?"

"I'm escorting four ladies this evening," I admitted.

"Very impressive," she remarked. "I'm surprised four ladies would agree to share any gentleman."

"Oh, no sharing is being done, I'm just accompanying them to our destination," I clarified. "So what are you doing here all alone?"

"Enjoying the sun, the gambling and the nightlife," she admitted. "Sometimes I find a lone gentleman to spend the week with."

"The lucky gentleman," I said with a wry smile.

"So are you here for a while?" she asked with a smile.

"Just for the weekend," I told her.

"That's a shame," she said as she stood up. "Good luck with your ladies."

I watched as she walked away and passed the ladies coming to find me.

"Who was that, Michael?" the Princess asked in a less than friendly tone.

"I have no idea actually," I replied, standing up.

"What did she want?" Bianca asked, her tone also a bit frosty

"Oh, I think she was looking for a companion for the week," I told them with a grin. "Luckily I'm only here for the weekend."

"I knew we shouldn't have left him alone," Maria spoke up. "The women here are like vultures."

"That's it, I'll have to sacrifice myself and spend the rest of the weekend with him," Emma said as she grabbed my hand.

"I believe I'm the one supposed to be spending the weekend with him," the Princess noted.

"As invited guests, we should be the ones to be accompanied by Michael," Bianca added.

"Ladies, I'm here to ensure your safety so I'm all of your escorts this weekend," I said. "Let's just enjoy what little time we have together without fighting."

"Who do you want to be with?" Maria asked.

""I'm with you all, which is exactly how I want it," I said. "I'm with the four most beautiful, intelligent and special women in the world. My life is complete as of this moment."

"You're good," Emma said. "How can we fight over you now?"

"You can't, you have to be proper ladies," I replied with a grin. "You four look fabulous, if I may say. I'm the envy of every man in the country for sure."

"Shall we go then?" Princess Beatrice asked, waving the invitation. "There should be a car waiting outside for us now."

"After you, ladies," I said and followed them out of the lobby.

A chauffeur was waiting outside by the back door of a Rolls Royce Limousine and opened the second he saw us emerge from the hotel.

I helped the ladies into the car and followed them in. A two minute drive and we were at the marina where a long line of luxurious yachts were gleaming in the sunshine. I got out first and helped the ladies, getting some glimpses of their wonderful legs as they swung them out before standing.

The chauffeur let the way down the long dock until we came to one aptly named Monaco. The Prince was waiting at the side of the yacht with a tall blonde lady by his side.

The introductions lasted almost five minutes as all the bowing and Royal or Serene Highness went back and forth. The lady beside the Prince was his charming girlfriend, Charlene Wittstock.

"Now that we got that out of the way, we can now just get to know one another," the Prince said with a smile. "Come on up to the top deck and we'll cast off."

We took the stairs up two levels to the open top and found a bunch of people there as well. More introductions were made as the yacht got underway out of the marina. Hor'dourves was served as well as drinks as I found our group separated as the other guests engaged the ladies in conversation.

"Hello, I'm Charlotte Casiraghi, Prince Albert's niece," a beautiful dark haired lady introduced herself to me.

"Hello Lady Charlotte, I'm Mike Stewart," I replied as we shook hands.

"Just Charlotte, Mike," she replied with a smile. "Are you enjoying your stay in Monaco?"

"We just got in a couple of hours ago but what I've seen so far is wonderful." I told her. "The weather is perfect and the architecture of the older buildings is fantastic. You don't see that much care put into buildings anymore."

"You're right, everything is about the cost and timing," Charlotte responded. "So, you're the new Calvin Klein model right?"

"Yes, I just finished a shoot in Jamaica in between semesters," I told her. "Do you model, you certainly look like you could?"

"No, though I have designer friends in Paris and London and go to a lot of the shows," she told me. "What are you taking in school and where do you go?"

"University of Michigan for computer science," I responded.

We talked for a while longer as I kept my eye on my charges.

"You seem concerned about your travelling companions," Charlotte noted.

"I'm sort of responsible for their safety," I told her.

"And perhaps romantically involved as well?" she asked with a smile.

"Let's just say that I care for them all," I replied.

"Then they are all very lucky ladies," she commented. "So what brings you to Monte Carlo?"

"We're just here for the weekend to relax," I said as we moved to the railing to watch the city go by.

The other ladies came over and I was introduced to Charlotte's boyfriend Alex, her two brothers, Andrea and Pierre, and a Count from Spain.

"Michael, this is Count Ernesto de Alvaraz, from Spain," Lady Maria said. "Count, this is Michael Stewart, our protector and escort for the weekend."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.