Guess Who's Cumming to Dinner - Cover

Guess Who's Cumming to Dinner

by brianm

Copyright© 2011 by brianm

Humor Sex Story: Balloon breasted and highly sexed Hilda Humper's prudish sister comes to visit and threatens to interfere with her family's fun and games.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Humor   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Food   Exhibitionism   Size   Big Breasts   .

Starring Beautiful Colossally-Cleavaged Hilda Humper, Her Balloon-Breasted Daughter Harriet And Her Well Hung Son, Henry In:

"Guess Who's Cumming To Dinner."

Thanks to Victor C Nathan for the use of his wonderful characters

All characters in the story are aged 18 or over


Part 1

"Kids!" Hilda called up the stairs to her two teenage children. "Lunch is ready!" Then she stood back to avoid the stampede that would follow.

Henry was first down the stairs - a tall, strapping lad with handsome features. "Thanks, Mom," he cried as he rushed past.

He was quickly followed by his older sister, Harriet - a knockout blonde with breasts the size of basketballs. Hilda watched her daughter's enormous tits bounce and jiggle beneath her sweater as she descended the stairs and beamed with pride at the sight of her splendid assets.

'They'll be as large as mine soon, if she keeps growing, ' Hilda thought to herself as she followed the two younger Humpers into the dining room. Then, looking down at her own spectacular mounds of flesh, she added 'but she'll need to put on a few more inches yet.'

Three bowls of steaming, hot soup sat on the table, and beside each bowl was a large chunk of French bread.

Henry was just reaching for his bowl to pick it up and carry it through to the front room when Hilda stopped him. "I'd like us to have lunch together today, please. I have something to tell you."

Curious, the Humper children both sat down and waited anxiously to hear what their mother had to say.

"Do you mind if I take my sweater off for lunch please, Mama?" Harriet interrupted before her mother could get started. "I don't want to spill any soup on it before I go out."

"Of course dear," Hilda replied. "You go right ahead. In fact, I'd better do the same. That nice Mr Chester is coming around this afternoon. He ... er ... has something for me ... I mean us, and I don't want him to see me covered in soup."

Harriet & Henry smiled knowingly at each other. Their mother had taken quite a shine to their neighbour, Charles Chester, and he had been spending a lot of time in their house lately. He would arrive ostensibly to do some odd jobs for the Humpers, but would spend as much time sucking on Hilda's huge tits and having his wee washed as he would working.

"He's been away on business the last couple of days, hasn't he?" Harriet asked as she pulled her sweater over her head. Then she giggled. "He must have quite a load for you by now."

"I do hope so," Hilda smiled wistfully. "If his wife hasn't got to it first. He only got home this morning."

"She is his wife, Mama," Harriet smiled at her mother as she dropped her sweater to the floor and reached behind her back to unclasp her enormous bra.

"Yes, but she doesn't appreciate him the way I do," Hilda explained as she reached for the straps of her dress. "His lovely baby batter will just end up in a tissue or a rubber instead of in my tummy." She paused and looked wistfully in the direction of the Chester house. "What a waste..." Then she returned her attention to her lunch.

Henry watched as both his mother and sister removed their tops and rested their enormous breasts on the dinner table. He remembered how his mother used to scold him for resting his elbows on the table during dinner and smiled at the thought of mentioning it now.

But instead he gripped his spoon rather more tightly than before and concentrated on eating his soup, trying not to look up at his mother & sibling. And he was noticeably quiet.

"Are you alright, dear?" Hilda asked her son, as she used her hands to manoeuvre her enormous breasts apart and create a space between them for the soup bowl.

Then she placed the bowl so that it rested snugly in her cleavage and wrapped her tits snugly around it. It was an age old method of eating soup for the Humper women. Not only did it keep the soup warm, but it saved reaching all that way passed their breasts and reduced spillages.

"Don't mind him," teased Harriet. "He's just getting a big stiffie."

Hilda looked at her son and then back at her daughter with a bewildered look on her face.

"There's almost a hundred inches of titflesh on the dining table, Mama." Harriet explained. "He's only Human, after all."

"Oh is that all that's bothering you, honey?" Hilda looked back at her son. "Why, that's nothing to worry about. Your sister and I have seen a few of those in our time, haven't we, dear?"

"Just a few, Mama," Harriet laughed as she dipped some bread into her soup.

"I do not have a stiffie!" Henry protested and glared briefly at his sister. But in fact he could feel his large cock expanding even while he was denying it. It wasn't fully erect yet and he was desperately trying to think of things to keep it down. Basketball ... No, not basketball; the huge rubber balls reminded him of his sister's tits ... Baseball, then, and flower arranging, stamp collecting - anything that might bore him back into flaccidity. But it wasn't working very well.

"No?" Harriet continued to tease him as she put down the bread and picked up her spoon. Foregoing the Humper method, she left the bowl of soup on the table before her breasts and reached for it with her spoon.

"Ooops!" Harriet cried as she deliberately spilled a large amount of soup from the spoon onto her nipple. "How clumsy of me." Then, giving her brother a long, slow look, she lifted up her breast to her mouth and inserted the whole nipple into her mouth. "Mmmmmm!!!!" Harriet moaned exaggeratingly as she sucked off the soup and began licking all around her nipple, pretending to have found some more. "Oh, this soup is delicious." She hadn't taken her gaze from her brother for a second. "How about now?"

Henry felt his cock rise up despite all his best efforts to the contrary. At its full 12 inches, it was now pushing painfully against his boxers and in danger of ruining them.

"Oh, Harriet," Hilda slapped her daughter on the forearm, playfully. "Stop teasing your brother. Now listen, both of you. As I said before, I have something to tell you."

Harriet let her breast fall back to the table with an audible whump and picked up the French bread once more. "What is it, Mama?"

"We're having a guest coming to stay," Hilda explained. "And ... I know I wouldn't usually have to ask ... but ... I want you to be on your best behaviour."

"Who's coming to stay, Mom?" Henry was visibly pleased by the change in the conversation.

"Your Aunt Beth."

"Aunt Beth!" The Humper children gasped together.

Hilda looked saddened and a little nervous as she once more told her children the story of their Aunt Elizabeth...

Beth was Hilda's older sister. She was rarely mentioned, and then only in hushed tones. Beth had taken a vow of chastity and entered a convent over twenty years earlier. The children had never met her, and all they knew about her was what their mother and grandfather had told them. Their grandmother blankly refused to acknowledge that she even had another daughter.

Beth took after her father's side of the family in looks, and after her mother's in temperament. Had it been the other way round things may have happened very differently, but as it was Beth was profoundly jealous of her little sister and argued incessantly with her mother. Only her father could reason with her, and he hadn't the strength of will to make her do anything she didn't want to do.

While pretty, Beth had almost no chest at all for a Humper girl. At eighteen she comfortably fitted into a D cup, while the sixteen year old Hilda was clearly busting out of her 34GG bra.

All the boys she dated suddenly seemed to lose interest in her after meeting Hilda, until she finally gave up dating altogether.

Their mother, June, had tried to encourage her. She tried to teach her the best way to suck wee wees, and how to use her tiny breasts to best advantage. She even suggested Beth join some gangbangs with her sister, Hilda, but she knew she was fighting a losing battle.

Then, at the age of twenty, came the day Beth took her vows. It had almost destroyed her mother, and the two hadn't spoken since. Hilda had taken the news about her sister a little better, but was shunned by Beth, who saw her as a terrible sinner and even called her a 'scourge of mankind' (Hilda couldn't actually deny that. The boys did so enjoy being titty-whipped by her).

Beth volunteered for missionary work in Africa and had not returned to the States in many, many years. At first her only contact with the Humper family was through her father, Ward, an easy-going man who Beth saw as an innocent victim of her mother's adulterous adventures. Ward would occasionally talk to Hilda about her sister's letters, but never to his wife, who would refuse to listen to any conversation about her elder daughter.

Things changed a little once Harriet and Henry were born. Despite her strong disapproval of Hilda, Beth was delighted to hear that she was an aunt. She began to correspond with her sister, to ask how the children were, and had been doing so ever since.

"That's a very sad story, Mama," Harriet sighed.

"But at least Auntie Beth writes to you, now," Henry tried to cheer his mother.

"Well, yes..." Hilda paused, unsure how to continue. "There is something I ... erm ... haven't told you about that."

Harriet and Henry waited silently for their mother to continue.

"You see ... You know how your aunt feels about fucking ... Well ... in my letters I told her you were both ... virgins."

"Virgins!" The children couldn't believe their ears.

"But, Mama," Harriet looked bemused. "I've been enjoying playing with wee wees for at least five years now.

"And I've been playing hide the sausage with girls for almost a year," Henry agreed.

"I know," Hilda sighed. "And I'm very pleased my babies are enjoying themselves with the local boys and girls but what could I tell your Auntie Beth? If I told her the truth she'd have stopped writing. She's my sister. I couldn't bear not hearing from her."

"Surely she's not that strict about sex?" Henry wondered. "I mean ... even the occasional hand job?"

"And she couldn't possibly object to titty-fucking, surely?" Harriet asked, disbelievingly.

"She even disagrees with sucking on wee wees," Hilda explained.

"No!" The children cried together.

"But even the President says that's not sexual," Harriet continued. "It's just having fun."

"Your Aunt Beth disapproves of any contact between boys and girls until they're married," Hilda continued to explain. "And even then only between each other."

"But what are you going to do, Mom?" Henry asked. "She'll find out that you've been lying to her."

"No!" Hilda almost snapped back. "She mustn't find out. She has to believe that you're both erm ... well ... untouched." Hilda looked at the disapproval in the faces of both her children. "Please. For me. I don't want to lose touch with my sister again."

"We'll do it, Mama," Henry smiled.

Harriet took a little longer to convince but eventually she sighed "Oh, all right."


Part 2

Beth Humper had returned to the States for a minor operation to her right ear. It had been a success but, in addition to a partial loss of hearing, she had been having dizzy spells and needed a few days rest to recover her strength before flying back to Africa. She had asked to be able to stay with Hilda and meet the children and, despite some fears, Hilda was only too pleased to see her sister again after so many years apart.

Several days later the rest of the Humper family were waiting for their guest in their front garden. They were all dressed up in their finest, if dullest, clothing in order to make the best possible impression.

Henry wore a very plain dark suit, while his sister wore an even plainer sweater and an ankle-length skirt. She also had her hair tied up into a very studious-looking bun. She had, however, point blankly refused the glasses Henry had been goading her into wearing.

Hilda had spent hours finding the right outfit for Harriet, yet the effect they were trying to create just didn't quite work. "This is the most unflattering outfit I could find," she sighed when Harriet was trying it on the night before. "But there's just no hiding those big 44 inch tits of yours."

Hilda herself wore a pink two-piece trousers suit. It was about as modest an outfit as she owned, yet the top was still cut exceedingly low and looked as though it contained two absurdly over-inflated pink basketballs.

"Why aren't you wearing one of these, Mama?" Harriet had asked.

"It's too late for me to impress your Aunt Beth now," she replied. "Besides that was the largest size they had in the store and I don't think it's built to take on these babies." And she indicated her own enormous breasts.

Hilda had given both her children a strong talking to in preparation for the visit and introduced a number of temporary rules:-

1) No wandering around the house naked, semi-naked or even slightly naked

2) All pin-ups & sex toys to be hidden away

3) No staying out late & coming home looking 'dishevelled'

4) No girlfriends or boyfriends in the house

5) No messing with milkmen, postmen or paperboys

6) Any 'self-enjoyment' restricted to the bedroom and only in silence

7) Disconnect cable TV

The taxi arrived late in the afternoon and two figures climbed out. The taxi driver helped Beth out of the cab and along the pavement toward the front gate where the Humpers were waiting for her.

"Mmmmmmmmm," Hilda and Harriet moaned quietly together as they eyed the driver. He was in his early thirties and rather thin, but not unhandsome. He wore an identity badge that declared his name as Simon Quick. Then Hilda caught herself and quickly shot Harriet a warning glance.

"Beth!" Hilda cried and ran forward to meet her sister. There were tears in her eyes as she took hold of Beth and gave her an enormous hug.

"Hello, Hilda," Beth replied civilly, but without the emotion her sister had shown. Her eyes widened for a moment as she took in her sister's huge bust. It was even larger than she'd remembered. "And these must be Harriet and Henry," and her gaze shifted to the two younger Humpers.

"Hello," Henry called out cheerily.

"Welcome to our home," Harriet smiled, and the two children both gave their aunt a hug.

"Ohhhhhh! How I've waited to meet you both," Beth's face broke out into a huge grin and she just stood and stared proudly at her new-found relations. "You look just like your mother described." She glanced momentarily at Harriet's undisguisable chest. "Well, almost..." she continued quietly.

"Now, how much do we owe you?" Hilda turned to the silently staring taxi driver. "Erm ... hello..." she continued when he didn't reply.

Simon gradually realized the blonde goddess before him was trying to attract his attention. Actually she already had his full and undivided attention, but it was restricted to her spectacularly over-developed torso. Were those her tits? They couldn't be, could they? Tits just weren't that big...

"Oh ... erm..." he gradually dragged his eyes up to look at Hilda's face. "$32.75."

Beth began to reach for her purse, but Hilda wouldn't hear of it. "No, no," she insisted. "I'll get this," and she reached into her huge cleavage and began fishing around for the four ten-dollar bills she'd placed there that morning.

One ... two ... Hilda pulled out three banknotes from her vast décolletage, but the fourth remained elusive. Simon's eyes began to water as he watched Hilda's hand, wrist and finally her entire forearm disappear without trace between her enormous breasts.

"I'm terribly sorry," Hilda sighed. "I know there's another bill here somewhere. But it's got lost somewhere between my ti..."

A sudden cough from Harriet caused Hilda to look up for a moment. She followed her daughter's gaze, saw the stern look her sister was giving her, and quickly pulled her arm out from between her tits.

"I'm sorry. Here's thirty dollars. I'll erm ... find the rest in just a moment." She handed the money to the taxi driver, noticing that he seemed to be sweating quite profusely, and that his eyes were watering. They also appeared to be bobbing up and down as if he didn't have control of them. "Are you feeling OK, sugar?"

"Er ... n ... no, er ... yes," Simon stuttered. "I ... I'm fine, honestly..."

"Well come on in for a moment while we find the rest of your money."

With the introductions completed they all went inside. Harriet was hovering noticeably near the taxi driver, but Hilda gave her a sharp look and entrusted him to Henry. "Show this gentleman through to the lounge would you, please, Henry."

Then Hilda took Beth by the arm and escorted her off to the room that had been prepared for her, leaving Harriet to watch over the dinner.

As they left, Harriet gave her mother a secret agonized look. She had promised to be good, but no one said it would be easy.

"You know, Hilda," Beth smiled as she climbed the stairs behind her sister. "I must confess that I had the teeniest doubt in my mind that told me you'd made all those letters up."

"Oh, really?" Hilda was glad she was in front and Beth couldn't see the worried expression on her face.

"Silly of me, wasn't it?" Beth continued. "They're delightful. I don't know how you did it. I underestimated you."

"Oh, I didn't do so much," Hilda put on her best nervous smile and turned momentarily to her sister. "They're good Humper kids."

"That's what I was afraid of..." Beth sighed.

"Here's your room," Hilda was delighted to be able to change the conversation as she led the nun into her room.

Until a few nights ago it had been an 'entertaining' room and it had taken considerable time to make it suitable for Beth to stay in. Now it was a very comfortable bedroom, if rather plain.

Hilda looked around the room, proudly, as Beth walked up to the window to take a look out at the view. She hoped it met with her sister's approval, after all their effort. The carpet had needed a thorough shampoo to remove all the cum stains and the sheets had been past saving.

It was then that her face froze with horror! For there under the dressing table was one of Harriet's old toys.

Most children's toys were harmless enough, but not this one. It was a monster 12 inch black dildo, thick as her wrist and complete with a head just like a man's wee wee!

One sight of that and the game would be up!

Hilda quickly and quietly moved over to the offending object, grabbed it, and pushed it down into her cleavage. 'Thank goodness for my 51 inch babies' she thought to herself as the huge object was swallowed up completely by her even huger breasts. In moments it was safely out of sight.

Hilda stood and turned back toward the window just in time to avoid suspicion as Beth turned her attention back to the room.

"Thank you, Hilda," she smiled. "I'm sure I'll be most comfortable here."

Hilda barely suppressed a smile as she thought about the room's history. 'You wouldn't be, ' she thought. 'If you knew what we do in here.' But what she said was, "I'm glad you like it. I'll just go and ask Henry to bring your things up. Then we'll leave you to unpack and I'll get back to the dinner."

Henry had escorted Simon through to the lounge as his mother had asked. There they sat chatting about nothing for a few minutes until Hilda arrived and asked Henry to take Beth's bags up to her room.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, honey," Hilda leaned over and rested her hands on her knees as she spoke to the taxi driver, her humungous breasts threatening to tumble out of her top at any moment. "I must get back to the dinner but I'll just ask my daughter to come and take care of you."

"Oh ... that's ... that's..." finally he lost his battle with words and just stared at Hilda longingly until she flashed him a smile and spun round to make her way to the kitchen.

"Harriet, honey," Hilda picked up her kitchen apron and began to tie it on. "Be a dear and take care of that nice young taxi driver. I don't seem to be able to find that other ten dollar bill I had."

"Sure, Mama," Harriet grinned at the thought. "You want me to give him a good tip?"

"Uh huh," Hilda replied absent-mindedly as she opened the oven to check on the roast beef cooking inside. "Don't be too long, OK. I need you to help me with the vegetables."

"OK, Mama," Harriet was still grinning as she took off her own apron and rushed through to the lounge.

"Oh, hello," Simon sighed visibly with relief when he saw it was the young girl who'd come back. If he looked at that super-breasted woman once more he knew he'd ruin his pants. Mind you, the younger one looked as though she'd be damn hot if she got out of those boring duds. And she had quite a rack on her, too...

"Mama says I should take care of you," Hilda gave Simon one of her sweetest smiles while, to his surprise, she knelt down before him. "Now, I have to be quick and I can't afford to mess up my clothes, so just come in my mouth and I'll swallow it right down."

Simon didn't utter a word. He had to have misheard her. But then why was she unzipping his fly and... 'Oh my God ... pulling out my dick!'

With a dexterity learned through years of experience Harriet deftly pulled Simon's hardening cock out of his pants and give it a couple of long strokes with her hand to help it grow still further.

"Oh..." was all Simon could mutter as he shifted his body slightly toward Harriet.

"What a lovely wee wee," Harriet looked up at Simon's face after admiring his six inch and growing dick. "But I think I can make it bigger... much bigger!" Then she reached forward and took the entire length in her mouth instantly.

"Oh, my..." the heavily sweating taxi driver continued as he felt his cock harden still further. Without thinking, he grabbed the arms of his chair tightly in his hands.

Harriet kept a tight seal around Simon's cock with her lips. She'd know when he was ready to shoot his wee wee juice, but she didn't want to risk any pre-cum spilling onto her sweater.

She bobbed her head up and down, her tongue doing its work of magic around his tool, particularly on the very sensitive tip. Every now and then she would push further forward and send that sensitive tip racing deep down into her throat.

"Oh my God!" Simon gasped, squirming uncontrollably in his seat. He'd never felt anything like it. This kid couldn't be more than eighteen or nineteen yet she was giving him the best blow job of his life!

With each thrust his cock grew in length and reached a little deeper down her gullet until Harriet estimated it at about eight and a half inches. 'Shame I won't get to see it better, ' she thought to herself. 'But I daren't take it out of my mouth until its shot its load.'

Harriet would have loved to have taken longer over her task, savouring it and him fully, but her Mama had told her to be quick and she showed Simon's throbbing prick no mercy. In less than a minute she had sucked, licked and tongued his rod into submission until his balls were bursting with wee wee juice.

Simon's grasp on the arms of his tightened. He began panting very loudly and was rocking his hips wildly back and forth. "Oh my, oh my, oh my," he kept repeating. "Oh my, oh my... Goooooooooooddddddddd!"

That last word came as his balls finally lost their battle to contain his cum and it began to rocket out of his dick harder than anything he'd ever experienced before.

One ... two ... Harriet let the first spurts jet straight down her throat, still nervous of spilling any onto her clothes. But she could never resist a little taste of baby batter so slid the head of Simon's cock back up out of her throat for the final two jets and let them spill across her tongue into her mouth.

Simon had never cum so hard or so much in his life. He felt as though she'd drained every ounce of his strength straight out through his dick. He was exhausted!

Still not releasing Simon's shaft from her mouth, Harriet rolled the sperm around in her mouth for a few moments savouring the taste before swallowing it down. Then, taking great care to make sure there was none of the precious juice left on or in his cock, she let it slide out of her mouth completely.

"Mmmmmmm!!!" Harriet smiled up at the dumbfounded Simon. "Delicious. That is one of the sweetest wee wees I've ever tasted."

"Th ... thank you..." Simon was at a loss as to what else to say.

"Oh, you're welcome," Harriet replied as she replaced Simon's softening erection back in his pants and zipped up his flies. "I'm just sorry it had to be in such a hurry. Given a little time I could have got twice as much juice of that cute wee wee of yours."

Simon shrank back in his chair. Twice as much? What was she trying to do to him? "I don't think I'm ever gonna cum again after that," he remarked as he tried to regain his breath."

"Ooooohhhhh!" Harriet slapped her hands together in glee. "A challenge! Give me your card & I'll give you a call once my Auntie Beth has left town. Then I'll prove it to you."

Simon found Harriet a card in his top pocket. He wasn't going to miss out on an opportunity to see this amazing young creature again - even if he was risking a major heart attack in doing so.

"Now you just rest up a moment & save your strength," Harriet took the card. "When you're ready just let yourself out. I'd better get back to helping Mama with the dinner."

"Did you see to that young man, dear?" Hilda asked her daughter as she came in to the kitchen.

"Yes, Mama," Harriet picked up her apron again. "And he was delicious!"

Hilda almost dropped her saucepan. "You sucked his wee wee!"

"Sure, Mama," Harriet looked bemused. "You told me to take care of him..."

"I meant for you to find him another ten dollars!" Hilda looked horrified. "What if your Aunt Beth had come downstairs?"

"I was very quick, Mama," Harriet defended herself. "And I swallowed it all. I didn't spill a drop."

"Honey," Hilda took hold of her daughter's hands and looked her straight in the eyes. "You need to be more careful. Until your aunt has left us you can't just suck any wee wee that comes along. I know it's er ... hard, but you have to resist - just for a few days. Now promise me you'll be more careful."

"OK, Mama," Harriet sighed. "I promise."


Part 3

It had been four days. Four days of hell as far as Harriet was concerned. Okay, two days of hell. The first couple of days had been very interesting - talking to Aunt Beth and hearing about the time she was a girl and living with the young Hilda and their parents. And her stories of life in Africa were both heart-warming and full of sadness.

But once the conversation moved on to her time in the convent, Harriet rapidly found it increasingly difficult to feign interest.

More importantly, she hadn't so much as seen a wee wee since she'd sucked off taxi driver, Simon Quick, the afternoon he'd brought Aunt Beth to their house.

Once or twice Harriet had tried escaping the house for a short while. There were thousands, millions, of wee wees out there - any one of which would boil over in excitement at the touch of her soft lips.

Her mother had even caught her tip-toeing down the garden and had quietly shooed her back into the house. "If I have to stay in," she whispered, "then so do you."

So the only time they went out was with Aunt Beth. They took her to visit the local church, to see a few old friends, and to dinner at a very expensive restaurant. But otherwise her recent operation confined her to resting in the house.

They played a few games of Clue, Monopoly and Charades, but the time began to pass terribly slowly for the Humper family.

"Your mother tells me that you play the violin, Henry," Aunt Beth gazed proudly at her nephew as they passed another evening playing Monopoly.

Beth and Hilda sat on comfortably padded armchairs. The board was on a large coffee table in front of them and Harriet and Henry sat on the floor the other side.

"Er ... She did?" Why did Mom have to tell her that, Henry wondered and gave his mother an exasperated look as he took the dice from her. He didn't even have a violin. "Er ... Why yes, of course. You know, passably well ... Nothing special..."

"How modest," Beth beamed. "Yet you perform at the local concert hall."

"Er ... Yes," Henry tried to compose himself and stop saying, 'Er.' "Just local amateur stuff," he insisted as he threw the dice.

"Seven!" Harriet screamed. "That takes you on to North Carolina Avenue. Come on, pay up!"

"Jes ... er ... gee whiz," Henry stopped himself with a momentary glance at Aunt Beth when he found out how much he owed his sister.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.