Wrong Choices - Cover

Wrong Choices

Copyright© 2011 by niteowluk99

Chapter 1: A slippery road to disaster

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1: A slippery road to disaster - A husband cost the firm he works for a large contract and as a result in order to keep his job he must surrender his wife and his manhood lock stock and barrel. She is used as a whore for the company and ends up being part of a bestiality video. Later she becomes addicted to sex with dogs and divorces her husband to be married as a bitch to King a Rottweiler.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including NonConsensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   BDSM   Rough   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

John Wells was a decision maker; he was responsible for making important decisions in regard to his firm's contracts, but at Atkinson, Dolby and Bates his decisions were usually trusted. John had been taking a few risks lately trying to maintain his own high standards of contract successes.

Now John was married to Susie, a woman three years younger than his own 42 years of age. She was almost diminutive beside John who stood six foot two tall and his wife barely measured four foot eleven tall. I suppose her crowning glory was her body, she was amply proportioned with firm 38DD tits and frequently turned men's heads when she entered a room. They had been married for nearly ten years but the fires of passion in their relationship had not yet started to diminish.

John never really suspected where the meeting, he had been summoned to was about to lead as he usually managed to talk his way out of most difficult situations. Now Standing before his managing director and chief shareholder of the company Buck Bates, he was waiting to find what out the hassle was.

Suddenly Buck launched into a tirade of abuse, calling John the biggest prick since time began; he thrust a folder towards John who instantly picked it up. Quickly reading the top page he suddenly looked shocked and confused. Apparently the deal he did with the Johansson company had gone tits up in a massive way, not only had Atkinson, Dolby and Bates now had the contract cancelled but the penalty clauses imposed was going to cost the company over £500,000. The damage to the company reputation was for more substantial too and would take years to recover.

Buck Bates had always fancied Susie Wells and had flirted several times with her on corporate days, but had never got anywhere so he was not slow in seeing the opportunity now presented to him. Now in a much calmer voice he asked John what he was going to do about this hell of a mess he had created for the company. For once in his life John could not think, he began muttering that he would contact Johansson's and try to straighten them out and he then added that he would do whatever it took to make amends and literally begged Buck not to fire him.

With a leering smile, Buck suddenly announced, "I had not even thought of sacking you after all you have a valuable asset you have not even tapped yet!" Confused John tried to sort his mind out and figure out what asset had he got that he had not already used, in desperation he asked what asset is that, sir?

With a sly grin, Buck suddenly said, "But are you not married to that horny looking Susie?" John suddenly looked shocked, what had Susie to do with sorting this mess out, he was still puzzling this when Buck suddenly broke the silence with a demand, "You fucking wimp, sit down right there!"

A rather dazed John found himself sitting down as instructed, now Buck seized the upper hand and instructed John to remove his clothes. John began to protest, but suddenly fell silent when Buck told him in no uncertain terms that failure to comply would result in not only him being sacked but also sued for the loss of finances incurred by the company by his shady dealings.

Realising he was stuck between a rock and a hard place he had no alternative but to do as he was told, so he quickly undressed and was about to sit down when Buck stopped him. Laughing now Buck told John he was going to experience exactly what Buck was going to do to John's wife. Still not making sense of the situation a confused John asked what he meant, when suddenly Buck pressed the buzzer on his desk and the door sprung open, in stepped Nigel Spence, one of the juniors of the firm. Suddenly John felt really naked because he knew Nigel was openly gay.

Buck walked over to Nigel and whispered in his ear and all John saw was a great big smirk which appeared on Nigel's face. Buck then turn round and told John to bend over the board room table and relax, knowing he was so close to the sack and being sued John meekly obeyed. Suddenly Nigel was behind John and unbeknown to John, Buck was filming all the action. Nigel began to kneel down behind John and a shock ran through him as Nigel began to lick the crack of John's arse.

Suddenly the moment was broken by Buck who demanded John open his legs wider and told him he should reach behind him and open his arse cheeks. Again John meekly obliged, and now Nigel was rimming his anal ring, occasionally Nigel would probe his arse with his tongue and tried to push his tongue into John's arse. What surprised John more than anything else was the fact he was beginning to enjoy the sensations and was rudely brought to earth when Buck's voice announced, Look the little faggot likes having a queer lick his arse.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.