Chrissie and Tom - Cover

Chrissie and Tom

Copyright© 2011 by Tedbiker

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Chrissie and Tom, the teenage couple from 'Amy, Terry, Tom... and others' have been separated for eight years but are brought together by the death of Chrissie's adoptive father, Dave Yeomans. Can they overcome their feelings of unworthiness to recapture their love?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   Slow  

They'd moved in the night and Tom was on his back, with Chrissie half on top of him, her breasts squashed against him, her hand on his penis. When she woke, though, she moved her hand away and instead caressed his chest. When Tom surfaced, he was aware of her head near his face, her body pressed against his and her hand gently stroking his chest.

She looked up at him. "It's so beautiful sleeping with you like this. I mean, I've slept better the last couple of nights than for ... I don't know ... weeks? Years?"

"Kind of tempting, though, to ravish you thoroughly." He smiled.

She wore a very serious expression. "You can, if you like. I won't refuse you, ever. I'll even enjoy it. But it was being with you, with or without the sex, that was important. I think it always will be."

"I know." There was a long hiatus in the conversation during which their hands wandered. "We'll need to set off back to Maldon either tonight or tomorrow morning. I must be back in Maldon on the mid-day tide on Friday. Tomorrow would be cutting things rather close..."

"A night passage? Lovely!"

"A night passage," Tom agreed, "possibly beating most of the way over an adverse current, as I expect the wind to back as the anticyclone moves east. A long, hard, night passage."

She pressed herself against him. "We'll have to get some sleep beforehand, then. I'm pretty sure I can induce slumber effectively ... if I don't keep you awake..."

"Are we getting up, then? I'm beginning to need to..."

"I suppose ... in a few minutes..."

They did – not too much later – get up and have a light breakfast before rowing ashore and walking the few yards to the Yeomans' house. They were admitted and welcomed by Alison. "Mum's in the kitchen," she said to both of them, then, looking at Chrissie, "can I borrow your boyfriend for a few minutes?"

Chrissie looked sharply at her, but then smiled. "Sure, Sis. I suppose if you wanted to steal him you've had plenty of opportunity while I've been being a fool!"

Tom opened his mouth to speak, but Alison glared at him and he shut it again as Chrissie turned away and went into the kitchen.

Jessica was sitting at the kitchen table cradling a mug of coffee and staring into space. Chrissie moved a chair and sat next to her, placing her arm round Jessica's shoulder.

"Morning, Mum..."

Jessica jerked, spilling some coffee, and turned to face her. "Chrissie, love..." Her voice was bright, but her expression gave it the lie.

"I'm sorry, Mum."

"What on earth for?"

"Sorry about Dad ... sorry I didn't spend more time here ... sorry it took a phone call to get me here when he died ... just ... sorry."

Jessica reached up and laid her hand on Chrissie's where it rested on her shoulder; she smiled, sadly, 'tis true, but a real smile.

"We were so proud of you, you know ... so happy about what you made of yourself. We missed you, yes, but we were happy you were finding your destiny. Dave..." she broke off for a moment, "Dave tracked down every newspaper cutting, every internet reference, to your career, I believe. One day, if you're interested, I'll show them to you."

Chrissie bit her lip, but her habit of truth with her adopted parents was too strong. "I left the ensemble..." she said quietly.

To her surprise, Jessica chuckled. "Because of Tom?"

"Because of Tom," Chrissie agreed.

"Go for it," Jessica said, "you've got your whole life ahead of you. Love is ... really important. It can hurt, yes. Losing Dave ... was like having part of me cut out, but I'd make the same choice again. We wondered if your relationship with Tom would last as you got older, but you're old enough to know now ... and you do, don't you?"

"Oh, yes. I'm sure. I don't know how it'll turn out, but ... yes, I'm sure."

"Chrissie ... we've never discussed your money..."

"My money? What do you mean?"

"You never asked, but your parents had money in trust for you, for college or whatever, and when they died their house was sold and the proceeds held in trust too. It's been held in safe investments. I haven't checked recently, but I don't think even with the world financial problems, it would be less than a quarter of a million pounds."

"But ... but... you paid my way at College. I must give you..."

"NO! Absolutely not! You're our daughter, Chrissie, and it was our pleasure to fund your education. I'm telling you now, so you know you've got some options you didn't know about. You could buy a house, for example, and have much less to worry about in financial terms ... you could invest in a business. Hell, you could buy a barge and fit it out for cruising ... with music. I'm sure there would be a market for that sort of thing. Themed music cruises, perhaps, with small recitals on board alongside the quay in winter..."

Chrissie looked at her, slack-jawed.

"There's no rush, Chrissie, but it's there when you need it."

"Wow..."

"Happiness ... choose happiness, Chrissie. There may be, probably will be, a cost, but it's worthwhile."

"I'd about decided that, Mum. Though ... happiness and love don't always go together, do they?"

"That's ... perceptive, Chrissie. Though I'd rather say that knowing love and experiencing happiness, usually involves the other extremes as well. But of course you had your share of that before you came to us, didn't you?"

Chrissie's face clouded at the reminder and she shrank back from her adoptive mother.

"Chrissie," Jessica said gently, "your past is not something to be ashamed of. What ... who ... you are today, which is a lovely, sensitive, talented, mature young woman ... is partly a result of your past and partly a tribute to your character. If you can embrace your past it will have no power over you."

"Power ... yes. I've allowed what happened to me to control my life, haven't I?"

"Say, rather, it's been a negative influence. After all, you've come a long way. Had you considered seeing Trudy again?"

"Yes, sort of. I spoke to Annie Knight, you know."

As Chrissie and Jessica were talking in the kitchen, Alison had Tom in the lounge.

"Okay, Ally, what's so important?"

"Chrissie talking to Mum in private," she said, "not that I mind the opportunity to get you on your own. So ... you and Chrissie ... an item again?"

"Maybe."

"Don't you dare hurt her..."

"I'm just treading carefully. I won't ever reject her, but I still can't quite believe..."

"I told you. Don't put yourself down." She walked to the window and stared out across the estuary. "Tom, don't take this the wrong way," she was still facing out, talking to the window, "I love my sister and I know you're soul-mates even if the two of you can't admit it yet. But if she's fool enough to let you go, I wouldn't mind being the consolation prize..."

Tom was stunned. He was very fond of Chrissie's adoptive sister and thought highly of her, but never suspected she had feelings for him. So when she turned, walked to him and, eyes bright with tears, kissed him on the lips before leaving the room, he didn't react until she'd gone.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.