Klutz - Cover

Klutz

Copyright© 2011 by MisguidedChild

Chapter 14

Bill and Susan didn't have to worry about Mandy and Beth. There was no way the two girls were going to come out of the bed room. Manufactured homes aren't known for their sturdy construction. They are built light because they have to be towed to the site they would be set up. 5Th wheels have even lighter construction because they are designed to be towed full time. Thanks to thin walls the girls had heard the entire conversation. They heard from the beginning offers to move out to the final whimpers of their mom's climax.

Beth's eyes were wide and her mouth was hanging open when her mom's panting moans quieted.

"What should we do?" Beth whispered very quietly.

"We need to be quiet," Mandy whispered back. "I think we really messed up this morning. I think mom just made things right with Bill but we could mess them up again so we don't even want them to think about us right now. We need to be quiet."

"OK," Beth whispered. She was silent for a moment before continuing quietly. "Do you think they did it?"

Mandy hesitated a moment before answering. Her mom was always so prim and proper. Her mom always insisted they act lady like. On the other hand, she recognized the panting moans. Finally she shook her head and whispered, "I don't think they did it. I know mom got off but guys make noise too and Bill didn't."

Beth stared at her sister wide eyed for a moment before asking in a hushed whisper, "How do you know guys make noise too?"

Mandy paused to consider her answer. She had been messing around with Jimmy for over four months now. She knew what a guy sounded like when they climaxed. They had been necking in his car and Jimmy had climaxed and he made a lot of noise. Of course he was pretty embarrassed too because it made a big wet spot on his pants. The moisture had quickly soaked through his pants and it was pretty obvious even in the moonlight. They decided to go all the way the next time they had an opportunity. School closing unexpectedly the week before had given them that opportunity. That was the first time she had really seen Jimmy with his pants all the way down. It had been scary but exciting too. They had barely gotten started when her mom got home. She couldn't even say she wasn't a virgin anymore because her maiden head was still in place. The problem for Mandy was that Beth looked up to her. Her little sister thought she was so much more experienced but she wasn't. She didn't want to disillusion Beth but she didn't want to lie to her either. Their mom was death on lies and both girls agreed with that in their bones.

"I heard Jimmy climax and don't ask me any more questions about it because I'm not going to tell you. It's private. OK?" Mandy whispered.

Beth looked at Mandy and her eyes got even bigger and her breath seemed to catch in her chest. Finally she nodded and said, "OK."

Beth looked at the door again and asked, "Do you think mom was serious about what she said, you know, about us and Bill?"

Mandy was quiet for a moment as she thought about the conversation they just overheard and Beth's question. Finally she said, "I think she was serious but maybe not the way we think. I think we need to talk to Aunt Ruth." Mandy hesitated a moment then said, "Remember what mom said about how she went through a phase?"

Beth nodded in response. She wasn't looking at Mandy. She was looking at the door but not really seeing it. She was visualizing what had just happened in the living room.

"I think there is a lot we don't know about mom growing up and I think Aunt Ruth can explain some of that," Mandy continued. "Mom worries about us a lot. I know she loves us and I know she does the best that she can for us." Mandy gave a sigh and continued a moment later. "Mom just said some weird things about how Bill should react when we, uh, we..."

"I know what you mean," Beth quickly interjected blushing. She knew exactly what Mandy was talking about. It was embarrassing to talk about it though. She had watched Mandy flirt with Bill and had tried some of the same things. She didn't get the same reaction from Bill that Mandy had. She knew that and it was embarrassing. She didn't want to hear Mandy say it out loud.

Mandy looked at her little sister and smiled. She could see the faint blush and knew what caused it. Being a teenager was hard but she was figuring out, from watching her mom that being grown up wasn't any easier. Maybe being grown up was even harder. At least she had her mom to talk to when she wasn't sure about something. Her mom didn't have anyone to talk to except Aunt Ruth and some things you just couldn't talk to friends about. She took a deep breath and her smile broadened as she let it out. She hugged Beth against her side. "Yeah, I know you know what I mean," she said with a grin. "Flirt. That is what we have been doing with him." She paused for a moment in thought then continued. "Maybe some of it has been a little more than flirting," she admitted.

Beth just nodded.

"So maybe we should lay low for a while," Mandy said.

"You mean stay in here all day? I don't want to do that," Beth said as she looked around the little room.

"No, not here," Mandy replied looking around. "Let's just walk over to Aunt Ruth's."

"So, how do we get out of here," Beth asked?

Mandy's shoulders slumped when she said, "We wait until we hear them moving around and pretend we didn't hear anything." She stood up and said, "We can get dressed so we can get out of here when the coast is clear."


Bill and Susan sat slumped on the couch. Susan was straddling Bill's legs and was still lying against his chest with her face buried in the crook of his neck. Susan's breathing had slowed and she was enjoying the warm glow that permeated her body. Bill's breathing was still ragged. He hadn't gotten the release that Susan had and was feeling a little frustrated at the moment. Well, maybe more than a little frustrated. The way her pubic bone pressed against his turgid member sure wasn't helping. Still, it felt good to have her leaning against him like this. Bill gently stroked her back and kissed the top of her head.

Susan heard murmurs coming from the bedroom. She couldn't understand the words but knew the girls were whispering about something. A thought struck her. If she could hear their whispers then they must have heard her. Susan turned a bright red. Her mind ran back over everything they had said and she cringed. Some of it was pretty suggestive and they could get the wrong idea from it. She would need to talk to them about how they should conduct themselves around Bill. She didn't want to because they really weren't doing anything wrong. If they didn't like and trust Bill then they wouldn't have been acting the way they had. She had seen their reaction to guys that looked at them with that hungry look some older guys give younger girls. Susan mentally corrected herself. Those looks guys in general give girls in general. She had even seen it with one of the guys she had dated. She was proud of her girls and their common sense. Her girls recognized those looks too and knew to steer clear of those types of guys.

On the other hand she didn't want to lose Bill. If she could just get them to cool it until he got used to them then maybe her and Bill would have a chance. Bill hadn't been around a lot of women for long periods of time. Susan understood that men got skittish when they were around women and didn't understand the situation. She knew that men were skittish and shy as a general rule and they required a lot of patience. That wasn't a problem. Susan thought Bill was worth being patient for. She would just have to train him.

Susan's mind finally finished all the conversations between her and Bill. She was hanging onto that conversation so she wouldn't need to think about what happened after they stopped talking. Finally she arrived at the last few minutes that culminated with her sitting bare breasted on a man's lap in the living room. How loud had she been? Why is it she could never hear herself when she climaxed? The girls had heard all of the noise she made and she just told Bill she didn't care if they came out and saw her sitting on his lap like this. She realized that she really didn't care if they saw her like this. It would be embarrassing and to be avoided if possible but ... That was a big but.

Bill was looking down and the wild brown hair of this crazy woman. He gently stroked her hair then her back again. He heard the whispering from the next room and realized the girls must have heard everything they had said and done. Bill was all too familiar with the thin walls of the 5th wheel. Bill knew when Susan heard the whispering because he saw when her neck lit up like a red neon light and she stiffened slightly. Then the blush faded to a normal color and she seemed to burrow into his chest tighter. He smiled to himself. She must have really been serious about what she said and had just confirmed with herself that she was. Well, she could be nonchalant about it but he couldn't.

Bill gently pushed Susan upright on his lap and winced. He was still pretty excited but had decided to keep control. Her shifting on his lap reminded him just how excited he was. He cleared his throat and whispered, "You may not care if they come out while we are like this but I do. They may have heard something but they don't know for sure what they heard. They won't know unless they see something to confirm it. They will only think they know."

Susan was shaking her head and started to say something but Bill put a finger across her lips.

"Let me finish," he said. "Your girls see you in a certain way. They love you and I don't think that will ever change but I don't want to be the cause of them seeing you different than they always have. All three of you are pretty important to me and if I upset anything about what the three of you have going I might lose all three of you. I won't risk it. So, we are going to get you dressed and try to diffuse any ideas the girls have. OK?" All the time he was talking he was pulling her bra back in place and buttoning her blouse. He finished and leaned forward to kiss her gently on the nose then on the lips.

It wasn't a long kiss on the lips. It wasn't a passionate kiss. It was gentle prolonged brushing of his lips against hers. And it was probably the most romantic kiss that Susan had ever received. She was important to him. All three of them were important to him. The three of them were more important than his desires for satisfaction. It excited her all over again and at the same time caused something in her chest to swell like she was going to burst.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.