Klutz
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2011 by MisguidedChild

Susan stormed through her front door like Sherman going through Richmond. Her impatient glare over her shoulder at Bill had pulled him right to her heels.

Bill had to duck as he stepped through the door after her. He didn't find many older places that had doors that accommodated his height. He was stopped short just inside the door when Susan stopped and started screeching again. It took a moment for Bill to make sense out of the scene in front of him and the noises Susan was making.

A girl was lying on the couch with a boy on top of her. The boy and the girl were looking toward Susan with eyes wide with shock and their mouths hanging open.

The girl was clearly Susan's daughter. She had the same wild brown hair and elfin face but had brown eyes. The girl's blouse was mostly undone and her bra was pushed up in front. An exposed breast made it clear that the girl wasn't as petite in all the departments her mother was. It looked like her panties were hanging from one ankle.

The boy had red hair that was almost startling in its brilliance and his face and neck were covered with freckles. The boy's jeans were bunched around his ankles.

"Bad idea," Bill thought to himself. "Never bunch your pants around your ankles. It makes it harder to get away." He wondered again if he should try to get away but the sight seemed to root him to the spot.

"Mandy Rene Pierce," Susan screeched.

It was the first intelligible thing Bill had understood from her since coming through the door.

"I thought we had an agreement that you wouldn't do that until we talked and we would talk after you were on birth control for a whole month," Susan continued with her high pitched shriek. "You know they aren't effective until you have gone through a whole cycle. You're too young to be a mother and I'm too young to be a grandmother."

The boy and girl were scrambling to their feet during the tirade. Bill caught a glimpse of a rapidly shrinking member on the boy and a respectable bare breast and some wispy brown fuzz on the girl as they attempted to untangle their arms and legs. The boy's complexion kept transitioning from a bright red to so white that his freckles were stark on his skin and back again. He tried to grab his pants as he stood to pull them up but they were stuck around his ankles. All he could do was hold his hands over his crotch. The girl held her blouse together with one hand to cover her breasts but didn't have anything to cover her nether region. The only thing she could grab quickly was the boy's shirt tail which forced him to bend down and towards the girl so the shirt tail would reach. It put his head just below her shoulder height and against her arm which, in this case, was a very unfortunate position. His mouth was even with and just about touching one of the girl's forbidden zones.

Susan's speech went incoherent again for a few more minutes before it dropped back to a speed and pitch suitable for humans. " ... and get away from my baby. I saw that wet little thing you are trying to cover up Jimmy Randal," she sputtered. "You weren't even wearing a rubber."

"Mom," the Mandy cried. "He was going to pull out. I know I said I would wait but he loves me and I love him. I know Jimmy doesn't have any of the diseases you talked about because I looked real close. There aren't any sores and nothing is rotting off like you said and, and, and." She hiccupped.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Pierce," the boy wailed. "I would have pulled out before I, ah..."

"And what if he didn't pull out in time young lady?" Susan demanded in the same shrill voice ignoring the boy. "What happens if he waits a second to long and one spurt gets in you? You could get pregnant and then what will you do?"

"I read that even the ah, the ah, the guy's lubricating juices is full of sperms too," Bill said in his deep, resonating voice. There goes his mouth again he thought to himself. Why did he always have to say something he wondered?

His deep voice seemed to dampen all other sound in the room because it suddenly became dead quiet. Three sets of wide eyes swiveled towards him and stared. As if on cue three voices asked in unison, "Really?"

"Well, it was just something I read in one of my nephews Sex Ed books," Bill muttered self consciously with all the eyes on him. He fervently hoped they wouldn't ask him what he was doing reading 9th graders Sex Ed books.

Jimmy took advantage of the momentary distraction to pull his pants up. Mandy had grabbed one of those little pillows women throw on couches to cover herself. That released Jimmy's shirt so he could stand up instead of bent over the girl as if he were ready to take a bite. Mandy's panties were stuck on her shoe that was still on her feet and her pants or jeans weren't anyplace in sight.

Susan turned back to the kids, assumedly to continue her tirade.

Mandy beat her to the punch. "Who is he mom," she asked gesturing toward Bill with her elbow. "You never bring guys home and it is in the middle of the afternoon. There usually isn't any one here in the afternoon. Did you expect to have the house to yourself?"

Bill had to admire the kid. She had as much spunk as her mom and knew how to use a break in the rhythm of an argument to take the offensive.

"I knocked him down in front of the court house and ... Don't you try to change the subject young lady," Susan admonished. "What are you doing home? Why aren't you in school? Jimmy Randal, if you are talking Mandy into skipping school there won't be enough of you left for your dad to tan."

When Susan stopped to take a breath Mandy asked, "Mom, can I get dressed before you yell at me more. It's embarrassing standing here like this in front of a strange man."

Susan looked at her daughter for a moment. She was still holding her blouse together but her hand was holding it to low and one breast was almost completely visible. The little pillow she was using did cover the lower essential parts but barely.

"Get dressed," Susan ordered her daughter before looking at the boy. "You get out of here NOW Jimmy. I'm going to be talking to your dad later. He never was too bright but maybe I can get the seriousness of this situation through to him. If I ever catch you here when I'm not here again then there won't be enough of you left..."

"To tan," Jimmy and Mandy finished in unison.

Mandy sidled toward the hall way leading to the bedrooms. She tried to keep the little pillow in the right place but Bill still saw flashes of her tight little rear end. Jimmy had grabbed his shoes and was trying to get around Susan and Bill. Susan wasn't a problem but Bill virtually filled the little entrance way. The boy eyed Bill dubiously before squeezing past him and hurrying out the door.

Susan's eyes followed her daughter thoughtfully as she disappeared down the hall. She turned and stretched her neck to see around Bill when Jimmy slammed the front door as he made his getaway. A moment later the roar of the Firebird and the squealing tires announced his departure. Susan looked up at Bill then took a step back so she wouldn't need to crane her neck so hard to study his face. She had the look of someone deciding if they should keep their least favorite pair of shoes that hurt their feet anyway.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.