Dave and Sugar - Cover

Dave and Sugar

Copyright© 2011 by Dreamwalker

Chapter 3

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 3 - His email perked my interest and made me tremble with desire. He said he'd call me late that night around 10:30 p.m., when he knew I would be in bed.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

A sexy phone call is a good way for two horny people to get off, especially if they are apart.

A sexy phone call is one way Dave and I satisfied our primal needs, since he lived a long distance from me. Right now, he's in another state on business. On this particular night, he called me, and this is how we satisfied our hunger for each other.

Its 9:40pm at night and I am lying on my bed reading a magazine. The phone rings and for a brief moment I wonder who would be calling me this late at night.

I pick it up and say, "Hello."

"Hi baby, I miss you, do you know who this is?"

My eyes got big and my body started to tingle from my lips towards the center of my pussy.

"Dave, darling, where are you? I miss you so much," I uttered with a noticeable quiver in my voice. I love talking to you; your phone calls are so arousing. Your sexy voice turns me on tonight just as it did the first time we spoke."

"I'm in Washington, DC, and all alone in my motel room. Thinking about a sassy, sexy, redhead I know. So, I thought I'd call you and find out what are doing."

"I'm alone, lying here on the bed and reading, but couldn't get into it, my mind and body was focused on you. Oh my gawd, what shall we do?" I giggled, I know I can think of a few things to do, but we have to be naked first."

"Well darling, I am already naked and wished you were lying right next to me, now. I know exactly what I would be doing. For starters, I'd be slowly kissing you from head to toe leaving a wet tingle trail all over your beautiful body. These big hand would be exploring every crevice you have."

"Oh-my-god, I squealed as I slid off my night shirt. Honey, you know how much fun we'd have if you were watching me right now via a video chat."

My cunt and nipples tingled as I envisioned myself doing a strip tease for him. I put the phone near my breast letting him hear me sucking my hard nipple into my mouth as I moaned. I returned the phone to my lips speaking in a soft sexy tone.

"Oh Dave, I just wanted you to hear how much your voice makes my nipple swell and harden.'"

"Oh-my-god, baby! I wished those were my lips on your nipples! I bet your cunt is sopping wet! Fuck, I wish I was there right now; my tongue would be encircling your clit and then sliding deep inside you lapping up your sweet honey!"

"Oh yessssss, keep going baby, I am doing everything you tell me with my fingers and lips, pretending they are yours."

As I listen to his voice my body quivered so hard I almost dropped the phone.

I purred into the phone, "Do you want to hear my fingers sloshing in and out of my drenched cunt, god, this feels so fucking good! Ooooh fuck Dave, make me cum!"

I laid the receiver between my legs about an inch from my hot box. Then insert two digits into my hot hole and begin moving then in and out. Slowly finger-fucking myself letting the wet sounds go into his ear and straight to his swollen member. I shoved three fingers inside as I the digits of my other hand encircled and rolled my swollen clit. I know the lewd sounds I made would make you blow your load soon After a minute I picked up the phone so I could hear his reaction.

He exclaimed, "Ooooh Fuck, Kandy I love the way your cunt sounds. Damn, I wish I was there! I am slowly stroking my cock and reaching down and squeezing my balls. Play with yourself honey; let me hear how excited your body becomes. Kandy, make me cum!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.