Rich Mann - Cover

Rich Mann

Copyright© 2011 by Flying-Circus

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - My name was Richard Manning but I was called at work much to my hatred "Dickie". When my unorthodox investment became true, I quit my job and became "Rich Mann". Now I could explore life on my terms.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   First   Anal Sex  

Ashley told her mom that she would go straight to her friend's house after school Friday.

I waited in my SUV two blocks down from the school.

Ashley opened the unlocked passenger door and got in.

"Hi," I said, giving her a look over. My cock immediately surged in my pants.

"Hi." She gave me a friendly smile that told me things would still be going as planned.

I asked her about school on my drive home just to have something to talk about. My mind was definitely elsewhere. Her short answers told me her mind was elsewhere also. She seemed nervous. Understandable. I felt that way too. It would be our first time together.


We entered my home and Ashley's nerves seemed to increase. She was quieter and more to herself than normal. I would have loved to get right to it but it didn't seem right.

"Do you want something to drink?" I asked.

"Sure."

"Pepsi? Water? Milk?"

"Pepsi please."

"It's only diet."

"That's okay."

I got a Diet Pepsi for myself too and we sat on the couch.

We sipped our drinks and stared at each other. We were both uneasy.

"So..." We said it at the same time.

"Go ahead," she said.

"No you go ahead."

"So when are you going to fuck me?"

I didn't expect her to say it so bluntly.

"I wasn't sure you wanted to do it right away. You seem nervous."

"I am nervous. It doesn't mean that I don't want to do it." She pulled off her shirt. "Does this help you know what I'm thinking?"

"It sure does." My eyes enlarged as big as the smile on my face. I scooted closer to her.

I rubbed my hands on top of her tits that were exposed in her bra. The touch of her skin felt smooth and firmer than I expected. Tits tended to be saggy but she was young so hers were still firm. She intensely watched my actions.

I place the tip of my right index finger beneath her bra and with a slow meandering slither traced down to her navel. I gently caressed that little indentation. I heard a change in her breathing.

"You're so beautiful, Ashley."

"Thank you."

"So sexy."

"You don't know that yet."

"I know."

I kissed her deeply. This time our lips parted and I probed with my tongue. When the tip of my tongue found the tip of Ashley's tongue her whole body stiffened momentarily then relaxed as she accepted the deeper kiss and then provided her passion back to me. Each meeting of our tongues produced hard, urgent throbs of my cock. She let out a soft moan and the sensuality of the sound thrilled me to my very core. I wrapped her in my arms drawing our lips even closer in the desperate passion that exuded from each of us. The moisture of her lips and tongue put jolts of sexual electricity into my body.

For the first time my hands touched the skin on her back. I felt each and every bone in her spine except for the one or two covered by her bra strap. I let my fingertips slide just inside the small gap between her pants and her skin. My mind imagined what her butt might look like. Both my hands slid up her sides to her shoulders.

My hands made that up and down journey several times until I was frustrated with her bra preventing full skin-only rub. I pulled on her bra straps. Ashley stopped kissing. It took five long frustrating seconds for both hooks to become undone. The straps fell away and I put my hands where I had not yet touched her soft, luscious skin.

I returned my lips to hers and our deep passionate kisses continued.

My fingers felt each and every protrustion of her spine now. There was no bra to interrupt my journey downward. I again let the tips of my fingers feel her skin just underneath the top of her pants. I resisted the temptation to try to slide my fingers in further. I soon would have full access without any obstruction.

"I need a breath," she gasped.

"Sure." I needed a air break too.

I moved away. The sagging of her unclasped bra drew my attention. I guided both shoulder straps down her arms. She extended her arms and I pulled the bra away. I smiled at the sight of her tits. They were average size and looked absolutely perfect! With my right hand I grabbed her left tit with the nipple pressed against my palm and my fingers and thumb extending around the circumference. She again was attentive to my actions.

I gently squeezed her tit marveling at the firmness. Amazing! With my left hand I did the same with her right tit.

"You're so beautiful," I whispered in genuine awe.

My fingers slid up her tits and I grabbed each nipple with my middle finger, index finger, and thumb. I gently pulled feeling them harden to erect in my hands. My excitement surged. My hands rubbed the sides and up to the top then between her youthful cleavage.

"Wow," I said. I wanted Ashley to know for sure how much I enjoyed seeing and touching her body.

I was enraptued by her lovely tits. I could play with them forever.

"Lie back," I said with a gentle push on her shoulders.

She turned and lay lengthwise on the couch. I lifted her legs and put them on the cushions so she'd be completely on the sofa. I moved on top of her but holding my upper half above her. I lowered my mouth and kissed the top of her left tit. I placed gentle kiss after gentle kiss all over her tit moving toward the nipple. Ashley sighed the unmistakable sound of contentment. I took her nipple carefully between my lips and gave an easy tug. I repeated my actions on her right tit with kiss after kiss and pulling on her nipple with my lips.

Staying with her right tit, I opened my mouth wider and took in as much as I possibly could. I sucked eagerly. Ashley gasped.

"Yum!" I said, lifting off with a big smile on my face.

I planted my mouth on her left tit and sucked deeply. My tongue twirled over her nipple making it tighter and stiffer. It became a very hard point. When I rose up again both her tits were very wet from my avid mouth.

I got off her and stood. I put my hand out.

"Let's go to the bedroom."

Ashley took my hand and I helped her to her feet. Hand-in-hand we walked.

She lay on the bed on her back. She watched carefully as I pulled off my shirt. I climbed onto the bed by her side and resumed kissing and sucking on her wonderful tits.

I kissed up to her neck and placed little kisses all over her soft skin. She let out a soft sigh of pleasure and relaxation. My lips worked up to her chin, crested it, then to her lips. I hovered over her lips then placed a firm, wet kiss. She took a breath and my tongue slipped in seeking out her own warm, wet tongue. The touching of our tongues sent jolts of desire coursing through my body. I could feel my cock drooling its sticky liquid excitement.

I kissed back down to her chin then skipped over her neck and buried my face in her cleavage. I kissed between her two firm peaks covering every part of her valley until I came out below. I kept going down, wandering all over her abdomen. I reached the small identation which was her navel. I flicked my tongue over it. Ashley jerked. I licked it again and she responded the same way.

"It tickles," she said.

I continued and soon reached the obstacle of her pants. I rose up and grabbed the material where her pants fastened. As I freed the small hook from the clasp, Ashley's breathing became more pronounced. I lowered the zipper fully and pulled back the flaps loosening her pants. I put my hands in the waistband on opposite sides near her hips. I pulled down.

"Lift up," I said almost as a whisper.

Ashley's hips rose and with a solid pull her pants went over her hips. She dropped back down to the bed. I guided her pants down her legs. I paused and undid the laces of one shoe then the other. I carefully slipped each one off. I slipped one sock over the heel of her foot then pulled it off then repeated with the other sock. I finished completely removing her pants off her legs.

She only wore panties now. They were white cotton panties with a pastel yellow flower print. Plain yes but also so sexy because I was one step closer to seeing her pussy in real time.

I opened her legs just enough for me to get on my knees between them. I placed kisses on her right leg just below her knee then did the same with her other leg. I alternated kissing each leg as I went higher and higher. I didn't linger and kiss every spot this time. Instead I moved relatively quickly toward the special area where her legs met.

I placed my fingers into the elastic.

"May I?" I inquired.

She nodded. Her chest rose and fell dramatically now. She was nervous.

I peeled down her panties. She lifted up aiding me. I pulled them away from her butt and pussy and all the way off her legs. I spread her legs a little wider.

"Beautiful," I said in hush tones and in total awe.

I sat back on my knees and stared at her most stunning pussy. The thin covering indicating her virginity was clearly evident. No cock had ever entered her. I touched the little nub above. Ashley twitched.

"Sorry," I apologized. "I should have warned you."

"It's okay."

I rolled her clit and became delighted when it grew and hardened. I now also rubbed its small length. Her breathing became shallower and punctuated with sensual gasps. I traced my fingers over her outer lips around her opening several times then returned to her clit. Ashley's sounds turned to moans, deepening while my attention continued.

My increasing desire accentuated by my aching testicles spurred my motivation to progress toward fucking her. I moved out from between her legs and lay on my back. I unfastened and unzipped my pants, briefly lifted my butt to pull them down. I lifted my legs taking my pants off. As I similarly slid off my white cotton briefs, Ashley sat up.

I sat halfway up when Ashley grabbed my cock in her right hand. I lay back down. She squeezed my firmness several times then slowly stroked up and down. I liked how big my cock looked in her small hand. My breathing deepened.

"That feels good," I said.

"It's so warm."

"There's a lot of blood in there right now."

She giggled which to me was so not Ashley but of course there was a lot I didn't know about her and certainly not in a situation like this.

She ran her thumb over the opening and it made me groan so loudly. My response put a big smile on her face.

"It's sticky," she said, rubbing her hand on the sheet then regripping my shaft.

"You're the reason why. I love you."

She smiled bigger. "I love you too."

"Are you ready? I want to be in you now."

"Yes. Are you?"

I laughed. "I'm more than ready."

"Do you want me to lie back down?"

"Yes." I said with a giant smile. My excitement was increasing exponentially.

This time I climbed on top of her with just the lower part of my body between her legs. I held my upper half up with my arms while lowering my bottom half. My cock pressed down on top of her pussy. Ashley's eyes closed and I could tell nervousness had returned for her.

I watched her face wanting to see her every expression as I adjusted my cock position seeking out proper entry point with small involuntary thrusts. I instictively knew when my cock was at the proper place and pushed forward pressing against her hymen. I felt her virginal covering tear away and my cock entered her tight sheath.

"Awwww!" Ashley screeched out.

The intensity of her pain startled and frightened me. I immediately pulled out. I sat up on my knees between her legs. There was a small trickle of blood from her pussy.

"I'm sorry," I apologized. I almost rubbed her pussy but thought better of it and rubbed her upper leg instead.

Ashley's face was wet from tears and red from the pain. My heart ached. I hated that I just hurt her.

"I'm sorry," I said. "I shouldn't have rushed you. I should have waited. We can try another time. There's no hurry."

She sucked in a deep inhale and her breathing came under more control.

"I'm ready... ," she said. She paused to take another deep breath. "I knew it was going to hurt. Just not that much."

"We can do it another time," I repeated in case she didn't hear it earlier because of her pain.

"I want to do it. I just need a little break."

"Take all the time you want."

"Don't think you're going to get away from fucking me."

"It's not what I was thinking," I said.

"Good. Do you know what?"

"What?"

"I love you."

I could see it in her eyes.

"I love you too Ashley Gordon."

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"For putting me first. For thinking about how I was feeling. I'm sure it was hard to stop."

I nodded though I didn't agree. It was easy to stop because I didn't want to hurt her. I didn't want my pleasure to cause her pain.

"Try again," she said.

"We can wait longer." There wasn't much time that had elasped.

"Come here." She put her arms out.

I moved over her again. She surround me in her arms pulling me down on top of her so my chest pressed down against her tits and my weight was on her. I tried to push up but she held me.

"I want to feel you close to me," she said.

"If I get too heavy, let me know."

"I will. You feel so good right now."

I poked my cock around until I was in the right position. I drove forward and now with no resistance her pussy opened up. She was tight, tight like I fantasized when I first tried to pick up high school girls. Ashley let out a grunting groan of discomfort but nothing even close to the pain from when I broke her cherry. I couldn't stop if I wanted to right now. I needed to be fully in her. My cock slid in deeper and deeper until I was completely inside of her.

I looked deeply into her face. Her eyes were closed and she seemed to be concentrating. She opened her eyes and noticed me staring.

"What?" she said.

"How are you?" I said with a happy smile.

"Okay. I feel ... full."

"So you feel okay?" I asked to confirm.

"I feel stretched but it's not bad. I think I just have to get used to it."

"Yeah," I agreed and right then decided to wait before I began to thrust. "Being in you is everything wonderful I thought it would be."

"I'm not sure what I thought it would be like. Not like this but this is okay."

"I hope it becomes very good for you."

"Me too."

I took a long, slow stroke, pulling out with only my cock head remaining in her then returning my complete cock into her warm depths. It felt incredible. I waited a couple of seconds then repeated it. I continued to repeat it. I was fucking her!

It felt so good. I loved how her tight pussy squeezed around my sensitive cock. That concentrated collection of male nerves in my cock were in ecstatic overload. I kept fucking her and now there was the occasional soft and wet sound of our slapping flesh. Ashley eyes were open but seemed to be focused distantly as she took in this new experience.

"Oooooh!" Ashley released.

The sound of her pleasure excited me and I thrust faster. She let out another moan. I thrust faster. I was going to cum soon and I wanted to hold back and make this first time last but there was nothing I could do about it.

"OHHH!" she said louder than before.

I wanted to wait but I couldn't. I pushed in and held it deep. I kept pressing in trying to get even deeper as if possible. I groaned and my pent up cum shot forcefully into her pussy. Spurt after spurt put cum into her. I had so much from anticipation and from saving myself for this moment.

My cock finished and I lay breathing heavily. I felt my cock shrinking as I felt her hands pushing at me.

"Could you get up now?"

"Sure," I said.

I moved off to her side and rolled onto my back. I took several hard breaths then moved to my side.

I smiled and kissed her cheek. "I love you. So how was your first time?"

"Good ... and painful." She saw the sorrowful look come on my face. "Mostly good. It felt very good before you came."

"I tried to hold back so you could cum too."

"Don't worry about it." She gave me a reassuring kiss on the lips.

"You're wise beyond your years."

"Or else you're immature beyond yours."

I laughed. "Silly girl."

I caressed her nearest tit.

"I guess you enjoyed yourself," she said.

I laughed again. "You're amazing. I love you all the more now. So tell me about your first time."

"It was with this really great guy who was a jerk at first but I could tell deep inside he had a good heart."

"I want to know more what you were feeling physically."

"I felt so full when you were inside me. It was weird but it also felt so right like you fulfilled me more than physically. I can't really explain it."

"I think I know. I felt more than physically connected to you. It's spiritual or something."

"Yes."

"so do you want to do it again?"

"You're ready?"

She turned to look down my body. My cock was erect again. It wasn't the aching hardness of before but I was still hard and ready.

"Uh-huh," I said. "But I can wait if you're not ready."

"No, I'm glad. Now that you're out of me I want to feel you in me again."

"Can't get enough of me already?" I teased.

I climbed on top of her. She spread her legs wider after partially closing them after I got off her. I held my upper half up while I poked my cock around her pussy. I found the opening and pushed forward going in easily this time yet her young pussy still gripped my cock with a wonderful tightness.

"Is that what you wanted?" I joked.

She smiled which was all the answer I needed.

I gently thrust my hips. Actually it was less of a thrust and more of just a rocking of my hips that kept pressing into her. My cock stayed deep and I just pushed at her.

"That feels so good!" she gasped to my surprise and to my delight.

I continued doing it and occasionally did a single long slow stroke which would make her moan when I again pressed down against her. I was excited to see ... and hear ... Ashley enjoy herself.

"Ohhh!" she reacted to the subtle rhytym.

Ashley's moans grew in intensity. My excitement for her excitement incited my thrusts to quicken and harden. Her legs lifted taking my stroking cock deeper. I thrust urgently. I passed the point of no return. I was going to fuck hard until I came.

She half-moaned, half-screeched and I could sense the change in her body. The tension that grew while approaching orgasm had left her body and was immediately replaced by relaxation. I groaned and pushed my cock deep. I kept pushing as if I could go deeper. My cum shot out followed by my large exhale. I emptied my cock into her sweet, wonderful pussy again with multiple throbs.

My head swam with unparalleled pleasure as I got off her and landed heaving on my back next to her. Ashley's hand sought mine and we held hands while both catching our breath.

"Wow!" she gasped. "Wow." I gave her hand a squeeze. "That was incredible. Wow!"

She pulled her hand away and rolled toward me. She placed a soft kiss on my lips.

"I love you, Rich Mann."

"I love you too."

She placed her head on my shoulder. I closed my eyes.


I had fallen asleep.

Ashley wasn't in bed or in the the room. I got up and not bothering to dress went out looking for her.

I found Ashley wearing my robe at the kitchen table eating a snack.

"I'd like my robe back," I said in a serious tone.

She looked at me for a second then smiled. "You just want to see me naked."

"I do like it."

She loosened the tie so the robe hung open. I could see her tits.

"Is that better?" she asked.

"It's a start."

"I was hungry."

"My place is your place. You don't have to spend all your time in the bedroom when you're over here." My smile told her I was playing with her.

"I never felt like that before. It was amazing."

I had mouthed "Wow" thinking she would say that again. She fooled me.

"You're amazing," I said.

I got a drink from the fridge and sat down by her.

"I love you," I said. I couldn't say it enough or feel it enough.

She wiped a tear away which had me momentarily concerned.

"It's okay," she said. "I'm just so happy. I've met the nicest boy." I wasn't a boy but I understood the sentiment she meant.

"Thank you."

She ate and I silently gazed at her. I felt at peace. I didn't need to say anything.

"Why do you keep staring?" she said.

"Is there anything wrong with that?"

"No, it's just ... I don't know."

"I'm in love with the sexiest girl in the world. I want to stare at her."

She blushed lightly and looked down.

I said, "Do you believe me when I say that you're sexy?"

"Sometimes."

"You are."

"I just know I wasnt your first choice."

"I changed. We both changed." She nodded. "You're the best choice. God or fate or whatever saved me for you. I could have lots of different women with my money but I didn't."

"I just feel I don't deserve you sometimes."

"I feel the same way about you. That will be our mutual struggle until we trust each other more fully. A part of me still thinks you are here for the money but most of me believes you are here because you love me."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.