Rich Mann
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2011 by Flying-Circus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - My name was Richard Manning but I was called at work much to my hatred "Dickie". When my unorthodox investment became true, I quit my job and became "Rich Mann". Now I could explore life on my terms.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   First   Anal Sex  

I woke up with a renewed attitude.

I knew Ashley liked me. I wasn't sure exactly why she liked me but she did. I wasn't sure what last night was about but it wasn't because she disliked me. Was she simply scared?

Last night wouldn't be the end of trying to woo Ashley. That's what I felt at the moment at least.

I called Dave Parks and left a message. He called back ten minutes later.

"That girl Ashley I had you checking on," I said. "I want a list of their monthly expenses as soon as you can."

"Like how soon?"

"As fast as you can. I'll pay generously."

"Thank you, Mr. Mann. You've always paid well. I'll get right on it."

"Every monthly expense no matter how small."

"You got it!"

I watched TV. I should be out doing something fun but I didn't feel like it. I felt lonely. I wanted companionship.


The doorbell rang.

I answered.

"Lauren!" I said in surprise.

"How could you?" she screamed.

"Come on in," I said, stepping aside.

She tramped in.

"What's up?" I asked. I never expected to see her again.

"How could you?"

"What?"

"The video. You sent it to my husband!"

Oh that. Right. Duh!

She said, "Aren't you going to say anything?"

"What's there to say?"

"Why did you do it?"

I paused a second then decided to be honest. "I used to work with Josh. He was my lead. I got fed up with the way he treated me so I got my revenge."

"You used me!"

"You wanted to be used. You agreed to let me fuck you for 24 hours for 20 thousand dollars."

"But ... but why?"

"Because Josh is an asshole. It's all his fault. If he had a shred of decency I would have never done this."

"What about me?"

"What about you?"

"I thought you liked me."

"You're a great fuck but as a person I find you not much better than Josh."

"I hate you!"

"I can live with it."

"Bastard."

She broked down sobbing.

It hurt to see her hurting so badly.

"What if I helped you?" I said.

"Fuck you."

"You've already done that. What if I helped you get a better job and helped you get set up in an apartment by yourself?"

"Really?" She wiped her face.

"Really. Now you won't be able to live like you used to but if you're smart with your money you can live okay. What do you say?"

She sniffled then said, "I would like that."

"Good. Clean yourself up and we'll head out."

"Where?"

"To your job interview. I know you'll get hired."

She smiled then said, "Would you like to fuck me first?"

It was damn tempting but I declined.

"Thank you but I'm seeing someone."

"Oh," she said, her face dropping.


I stopped by my bank first. It took a little time. I drove to where I hoped to get Lauren a job.

"Isn't this where Josh used to work?" Lauren said, getting out of my car.

"Yes. Is that okay? It would be a way to further stick it to him for provoking me into becoming a mean person."

"Oh, you could never be mean."

I couldn't be mean? I just wrecked her marriage.

We entered the lobby. She didn't need to be too smart for this job.

"Stay right here," I told Lauren. "Let me talk to the manager first."

I went right into Marsha's office.

"Richard?" she said, surprised by my appearance.

"It's Rich remember. I have another $15,000 dollar favor to ask you." I put a stack on money on her desk and pushed it toward her.

"What's the favor?"

"I want you to hire someone."

"Who?"

"Lauren. She's Josh wife, soon to be ex-wife."

Her mouth dropped open.

"Yeah, I know. It's kind of weird. She needs a job that she can make a living on. How about it?" I patted the money.

She sweeped up the money then put it in her purse.

"Great! I'll go get her."

"She's here?"

"Yes. Just do a short pretend interview then tell her she's hired. Have her start this Monday."

I waited in the lobby while Marsha interviewed Lauren.

Lauren returned ten minutes later.

"So?" I said, feigning ignorance.

"I got the job!"

"Great! I knew you could do it! Now let's go find you a new place to live."

She whispered. "Are you sure you don't want to fuck me?"

"I do but I'm faithful to my girl."

"You're so good. She's so lucky. What's her name?"

I paused a second. "Ashley."

I had an idea what Lauren would make so I knew what she could afford in an apartment.

The landlord showed us the vacant unit.

"It's okay I guess," Lauren said sounding disappointed.

"It's not the walls," I said, "but what you put in the place. I'll buy you a new bed, a sofa, and a TV." This was getting more expensive than I originally planned but it wasn't like I couldn't afford it. "You'll have to save up your money like everyone else to buy whatever else you want."

"That's okay!" She became excited.

"Do you want the place?"

"Yes!"

"It's not as nice as you're used to."

"I know." She spoke a little glumly. "I'll make it nice."

"A good attitude," I complimented. She understood what I was saying.

Lauren filled out the paperwork then I paid first and last month's rent in cash.

Lauren was excited to have the key in hand.

"When can we go shopping?" she said.

"How about now?"

I paid extra for same day delivery.

"You're all set," I said at the end of this long day. "You can move stuff from your old place by yourself."

"Thanks, Rich. You're the nicest man ever."

That was quite the contrast on what she thought of me this morning.

She said, "I have a new bed. Would you like to initiate it?"

"Lauren."

"It doesn't hurt to ask."

"No," I agreed. "I appreciate the thought. I'm sure you'll be entertaining nice guys here very soon." I wouldn't be surprised if many guys at her new job hit on her.

I drove Lauren back to my place to get her car.

She kissed my cheek before leaving. "Thanks for everything."

I hoped Lauren would be out of my life for good. If she couldn't manage her money sensibly, I wasn't going to bail her out. She was on her own.

Before I went to sleep I texted to Ashley, "Thinking of you."


There was still no reply in the morning. I sent, "You're beautiful." By the time Dave Parks came over in the evening, I still hadn't heard from Ashley. I didn't like that. I missed hearing from her.

Dave gave me an expense report for Ashley's mom.

"As you know," he said, "they're one unplanned expense from sinking under. It will likely be the car."

"How old is the car?"

"It's 22 years old with a lot of miles on it. It's leaking oil and it's getting worse. It's likely a head gasket."

"Is that expensive?" I didn't know car repair costs.

"A thousand easy. There's no way they can afford it."

"Thanks, Dave. This is just what I need to know how to help them."

"Sure."

"Could I ask you do to one more thing?"

"Anything."

I handed him 3 twenty dollar bills. "Buy and drop off flowers at their house. Write on the card 'Ashley' and nothing else. Can you do that?"

"No problem."


Around 11 that night I at last heard from Ashley. It was a text that said, "Thanks 4 flowers."

"You're welcome," I replied.

I didn't hear back in an expected time so I sent, "You're worth it."

"Mom thinks I have a bf now : ("

I was still slow on texting lingo but I figured it out.

"You do." I wrote back. "Me. : )"

"Not funny."

"Not joking. When can I see you again?"

"We talked about this."

"I still want to be with you."

"How do I explain you to my mom?"

"So you ARE interested in going out with me?"

"I didn't say that!!!!!"

"Yes you did. You know it : )"

"Stop it!"

"When can we go out again?"

"Please, Rich."

I purposely misread her reply. "When can we go out again please?"

"No."

"I know you want to."

"We can't."

"Will you at least say that you want to?"

"Maybe."

"That's a yes." I jumped right on it. I felt bolder by the minute which felt good. I wasn't going to back down.

"No maybe."

"We're going out this Friday. I know this great little Chinese place. We'll go to a movie after. Dress casual. Be yourself."

"I can't."

"Yes, you can. Don't be afraid. Follow your heart. You helped me follow mine."

"How?"

"Let's talk. I'll call you."

"Need 2 go bed 4 school."

"Say yes."

"Yes."

My heart leaped in my chest and I felt warm. She said yes!

"Great! See you Friday."

"Ok. C U Fri"

Yes, texting was destroying the English language but it kept me in contact with a wonderful, beautiful girl.

I sent an email for Dave Parks to call me in the morning. I had something for him to do while I was out with Ashley.


With my date with Ashley scheduled for Friday I had a few things to do before then. The biggest thing was the purchase of a new car that I would put in Angela's name. Dave Parks would show up and tell Angela she won the car in a contest with all its other expenses paid. She wouldn't remember entering the contest since it didn't exist but she wasn't going to turn down a new car. I wish I could see her excitement but I would have the joy of being out with Ashley. It would keep Ashley out of the way when all this happened plus I wanted to spend time with Ashley. I was using our date as the opportunity to do something for her mom while Ashley was away and couldn't stop me from being generous to them. Ashley would realize it was from me if she was home when the car arrived.

The rest of the time I spent paying off her credit card bills and other debts plus paying her rent six months in advance. A receipt showing that would be slipped in her mailbox by Dave or one of his employees during the week.

When Saturday morning appeared, Angela and Ashley would have some financial breathing room in their lives.


It was Friday evening.

I approached Ashley's house. Someone waved at the corner and I slowed down. It was Ashley. She evidently was still avoiding having to explain to Mom what she was doing going out with an adult man. I knew the subject would have to be breached eventually but I felt kind of glad that we weren't doing it right now. I wanted tonight to have only one impression on Angela which was winning the new car. She'd find out about the other financial blessings she received by the next day. All that could be washed away by a mother's instinct to protect her child because she could certainly see me as a threat to Ashley especially because of the age difference. Angela was only a few years older than me.

"So how are you?" I greeted as Ashley got in my vehicle.

"Good."

"You're beautiful as ever."

"Thank you."

I drove off. So far it felt better than last time.

"You ever been to Mister Wang's?"

"No."

"You're going to love it. It's got the best egg rolls."

On the drive I continued to talk up how good Wang's was which was not always a good thing. Talking up things can create too high of expectations so there would be no way the place or anything could live up to it so it would automatically create a disappointment.

At Wang's there was only a short five minute wait before we were seated at a booth. They were usually good at keeping any wait time down to a minimum.

"So how's your week been?" I asked after we ordered.

"Okay."

"Just okay?"

"Yeah." Ashley shrugged.

"Did you think about me?" I flashed a teasing smile.

"Sometimes."

"Sometimes? I thought about you all the time."

"Not all the time."

"Almost. I like you Ashley. I like you a lot. I don't know what your intention was but you worked your way into my heart."

"Don't talk like that."

"Why not?"

"I don't know."

"I know there's something about me that you like. I want to know what you see in me."

She stayed silent for awhile before answering, "I don't know."

"Make something up."

"I can't."

"Please. For me?"

"I thought you were a disgusting pervert."

I broke in. "But not now?"

She didn't answer but continued. "I mean you were trying to pay high school girls to have sex with you. How desperate and perverted could you be?"

She looked in my eyes as she spoke. I didn't answer her question.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.