Rich Mann - Cover

Rich Mann

Copyright© 2011 by Flying-Circus

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My name was Richard Manning but I was called at work much to my hatred "Dickie". When my unorthodox investment became true, I quit my job and became "Rich Mann". Now I could explore life on my terms.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   First   Anal Sex  

I thought about what I was about to do all Saturday morning. I was a little nervous but I was also Rich Mann now, not Richard Manning, so my money made me feel more confident. Money could get people to do many things. I planned for my new wealth to benefit me greatly.

In the afternoon I headed to the mall which by now would be populated with delightful high school girls.

I wandered around for an hour with a big camera around my neck taking in all the pleasing shapes and sizes of girls. There were so many shorts containing nice tight asses and form-fitting tops displaying young firm tits. The mall was truly a man's paradise. There were just so many nubile, sexy girls that I walked a large portion of my time with a big, aching hard-on.

I enjoyed the variety but now I focused on spotting what I wanted. Ten minutes later, I noticed a leggy girl with long dark brunette hair strolling with two girlfriends, one with light brown hair and the other a blonde. The girl could be a model! In my opinion at least and that was all that counted. She was my desire. The other girls while cute like most teen girls were, and if I saw them naked I'd drool heavily from my mouth and my cock, didn't draw my interest like the hot girl in the middle with the nice ass. She was the focus of my excitement.

The girl on the left side had light brown hair cut too short for my taste. It was chopped at the neckline and while it was a cute bob and she still looked feminine, I much preferred the feminine characteristic of long hair. She hadn't developed much of a waist yet though she did have the largest tits of the trio though they were of average size in general. My desire's tits were small and the blonde girl's were a little bigger but still on the small size. This light brown girl didn't look fat but she didn't have that teen super thinness like the other two girls.

The blonde on the right side of my desire had long hair like I preferred but beyond that she was kind of plain and generic. She had a pretty face and a good body which I liked but she didn't stand out from all the other girls.

I followed the girls for a couple of minutes then caught up and stepped in front of them.

"Hello, I'm a photographer." I spoke directly to the center girl. I lifted my camera. "I'm scouting for new talent and I couldn't help but notice a beautiful model like you."

I pulled out a business card from my pocket. I had them express made a couple of days ago. The girl took the card. All it said was "RM Photography" with a graphic image of a camera. I then pulled out a hundred dollar bill. I definitely had her attention now.

"I'll pay you a hundred dollars if you come to my place right now for a test shoot."

"Uh..." she responded.

"Two hundred." I pulled out another bill.

She shook her head to my dismay. How could she pass on two hundred dollars?

I got it! I was so stupid! How could I expect a teen girl to go alone to my place? I wanted to get her alone but it was ridiculous to think she would go no matter how much money I offered. I needed to make her feel safe.

"I'm sorry," I apologized. "Your friends can come too." I addressed the other two girls. "Would it be okay if I took some pictures of you also? This way I'll have your pictures on file so I can submit them when magazines are looking for a girl with a certain look. I'll pay you too, of course. It's the law."

The girls looked excited.

"So if you come to my car, I'll drive you to my home studio and when we're done I can either drive you back to the mall or back home."

"Okay," said the short-haired girl.

"Okay," said my girl.

The blonde nodded.

"Great!" I was excited now too. "My name is Rich by the way. Rich Mann. It's kind of a weird name but it does describe me. What are your names?"

The short-haired girl was Ashley, the blonde was Taylor, and my girl was Emily. I followed up with an age question. Emily and Ashley were 16. Taylor was 15.

"Nice car!" said Ashley as I drove off. She happened to be in the front passenger seat. I would have preferred Emily but it was only a ten minute drive.

"Thanks, it cost a pretty penny."

"And I bet some unpretty pennies."

I chuckled at the dumb joke. "Yes, it did but I have lots of pennies left."

"I had a feeling that was the case."

While still attractive Ashley was the least appealing of the girls but one thing was clear - she was not shy. She was a confident girl.

"What's in here?" Ashley said opening up my glove box.

"Nothing." There was only the owner's manual.

"Why is there a snake in here?"

"What?" How did a snake get in my car?

"Just kidding. Snakes can't wear gloves."

There was something kind of likeable about Ashley but also something strange. I was glad my Emily wasn't that way. Emily and Taylor talked shoes so I kind of tuned out their conversation.

"Nice house, Mister!" Taylor said as I drove through my gate.

"Rich. You can call me Rich."

"You sure are!" said Ashley.

"Yeah," said Emily.

All three girls were goggle-eyed. Good.

I escorted them into my living room.

"Have a seat. Can I get you anything to drink? Coke? Pepsi?"

They all declined.

"I'll go use the bathroom then we'll get started."

It was more of a nervous need to go to the bathroom. I could barely believe I had a hot sexy girl like Emily in my house. No, I didn't plan on having two other girls but it was nothing that money couldn't solve. Money got me this far after all.

I returned with three sheets of paper.

"I need the three of you to sign these. It's a standard modeling contract allowing me to submit your pictures to magazines."

It was just something I created so that I could get addresses and phone numbers. If I particularly liked a girl, I would want to know more about her. The girls filled the papers out and I signed them to further enhance the look that they were official.

"So here's two hundred for you Emily. I'm going to mostly take photos of you but I don't want your friends to feel bad so would it be okay if I pay them each two hundred also? The normal rate is one hundred."

Ashley and Taylor looked at Emily expectantly.

"Sure," Emily agreed.

The other two girls' faces lit up. I paid them each.

"Thank you!" Ashley said too exuberantly.

The girls put the money away in their purses then I called Emily over to stand in front of the window.

"I'll take some pictures of your face first for headshots."

I wasn't a photographer but I could take pictures and tell her how beautiful she looked the whole time and she wouldn't know any better.

"Beautiful, beautiful. Now turn your head and look out the window. Incredible."

At the very least, I was creating a great collection of jack off material.

I slowly backed away getting more and more of her body in my pictures.

"You're a natural," I encouraged.

After several full body shots, I had Emily take a break. I took a break too and went to the bathroom where I jacked off quickly to the thought of fucking Emily.

When I returned I took pictures of cute blonde Taylor for less than half the time I spent with Emily and when I took pictures of Ashley it was for even less time. Taylor would be an acceptable back up plan if Emily didn't work out.

"Okay, we're done for now," I said. "Emily, could I talk to you in private?"

"About what?"

"Additional picture taking. You could earn another three hundred dollars right now."

"Why can't you say right here?"

Ashley piped up, "We don't care if you only want to take more pictures of Emily. She's the pretty one and I know you only took pictures of me so you could take pictures of Emily."

I was disconcerted how easily Ashley saw through me. I also realized I was underestimating the intelligence of the girls because there were teenagers. I needed to be clever but I also had a lot of money so I could be transparent and plainly state my needs.

"I'll give you 300 more, Emily, so 500 total to take nude pictures of you."

"Naked?"

"Yes."

Ashley said, "You know she's only 16 and Taylor is 15. I'm 16 too."

"I know," I confirmed. "I expect complete secrecy on this. It's for my personal collection. I can't share it with anyone or I would go to jail. I don't have anyone to share it with anyway so there are no worries."

"You're alone?"

"I am," I said with a shrug. "So what do you say, Emily."

Taylor shook her head. Ashley didn't indicate anything. I studied Emily's face. I figured the longer she took to decide the more she was considering it so the better the chance she would agree. Every second that passed made me more hopeful.

"No," Emily said to my great disappointment. "Take us back."

"Are you a virgin?"

"What?"

I knew she heard me but I repeated it. "Are you a virgin?"

"No."

Ashley said, "Why do you ask?"

"I have a lot of money now and I want to fuck a virgin. You're beautiful, Emily. You're not a virgin but I'll pay you 700 more so that's a thousand dollars if you let me fuck you."

Her face wrinkled then she spat, "Fuck off!"

I expected some failures. I wished it wasn't my first time trying this.

I turned to Taylor. "What about you? A thousand dollars. Two thousand if you're a virgin."

"No way!"

"Okay, I'll take you all back to the mall."

I didn't ask Ashley. I wanted a girl prettier than her. I'm sure they would think I just gave up and so didn't bother to ask Ashley. Besides I'm sure she would have said the same thing the other girls said.

The ride back to the mall was in silence.


Sunday afternoon I tried again. I spotted another dark-haired brunette and approached.

"Miss?" I called out. She stopped. "I'm a freelance photographer searching for new talent. I'm prepared to pay you two hundred dollars right now to do a test shoot. Normally I only pay one hundred for a test but you have that certain look magazines are looking for."

She looked at me. I assumed she was taking it in and evaluating what I said.

"When?" she asked.

"Right now. My studio is at my house."

"I ... I don't think so."

"You could earn even more money today - up to a thousand dollars." There was no reason to mention more at this point. One thousand was already a lot of money for almost all teen girls.

"A thousand?"

"Possibly. Let's just start with the test shoot. I'm sure you will do great and then we can talk about you earning more money."

"I guess so."

"Great. Shall we go?"

"Where?"

"To my house. It's where my studio is."

"I ... don't ... know."

Before I had a chance to respond a semi-familiar voice said, "There he is."

I turned and it was Ashley from yesterday with a security guard.

The guard said, "Are you propositioning girls with a photography scam? Can't you find someone your own age?"

"What?" I said acting indignant. Ashley had a smug look on her face. "I'm a legitimate photographer. Here's my card."

The guard took it and read aloud, "RM Photography." He handed it back. "I don't care if you're legit or not. You shouldn't be enticing girls to go to your house."

"Are you hoping to fuck them?" Ashley asked.

"No!" I said. "I'm a photographer!" I felt anxious. Ashley knew damn well I offered money to Emily to fuck her. What was Ashley's game?

The guard said, "I think you should seek out modeling talent somewhere else."

I thought about arguing, it was a free country after all, but I relented.

"Okay," I said. I could come back another time and likely not ever run across this mall cop. I could go somewhere else but this mall was the best place to find what I wanted. I knew eventually I'd find a sexy girl who would say "yes" to everything I wanted.

"You pervert!" the girl said and stormed off.

The security guard left but Ashley remained.

"How are you doing, Rich Mann?" She asked it so casually.

"What do you want?" I asked perturbed.

"Your cell phone number."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.