The Remote Office - Cover

The Remote Office

by wardog73

Copyright© 2011 by wardog73

Erotica Sex Story: Frank is the new guy and must travel to the Remote office to fix a computer problem. Is this a blessing or a curse?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   BBW   Big Breasts   .

Frank was recently hired on by the company as a Desktop Support Technician. His job was to help the personnel with computer problems varying from network issues to printing problems. He was there about two weeks when they had received a phone call from their remote office.

"George, you over there?"

"Yeah, Bob, what's up"?

"Gina just called from the remote office. Network connectivity is down again."

"Dammit. Bob, head out there and call me when you get there."

"No can do George. I have to take my kids to a doctor appointment." Frank didn't remember Bob saying anything about being married let alone having kids.

"Well, in that case, Frank, looks like you get to head out to our remote office."

"Ok. Where is it located?"

"Frank, I'm not going to lie, it's about an hour away. I hope you have a GPS, because here's the address."

Frank looked at the clock; it was already 3pm, on a Friday no less. He wasn't to get him till after 6 pm at the earliest. "Well," he thought, "I didn't have plans tonight anyway."

"Ok, George, I'm on my way. Call your cell or the office when I get there?"

"Call the office, Frank, and we'll walk through troubleshooting the problem."

Frank grabbed his backpack and headed out the door. Got in his car, plugged the address into the GPS. Once it found the destination, he headed out. The drive was long, but it gave Frank a chance to see what was in the area, as he recently moved here. He saw bars, strip clubs and restaurants, making note of places he needed to visit later. He finally arrived at the location, and discovered the door was locked. He knocked on the door and a lady opened the door.

"Can I help you?"

Frank thought for a moment then remembered who had called, "Yes, I'm Frank, from the IT department. Gina called about a loss of a connection to the main office."

"Oh yes, come on in. I'll let her know you're here."

"Thank you," As the lady walked away, he noticed she was big for her height, but she was curved well with big boobs and a matching ass.

"Wow," Frank thought, she's hot. Frank always had a thing for thick girls since high school. They tended to have a larger sexual appetite and were a little more daring than the regular girls.

The lady he met came back with who he assumed was Gina. "Hi my name is Gina, and this is Mary, which you have already met. I'm the office manager here. I haven't met you before, have I?"

Frank took a moment before he answered as Gina was just as curvy, if not more as Mary. On top of that, she was wearing a low cut blouse which almost allowed a full look at her cleavage. Finally, "No, I was recently hired."

"Ah, I see. Let me guess, Bob had a doctor's appointment with his kids?"

Frank was dumb founded. "How did she know?" he thought.

"Don't worry Frank, Bob isn't married or has kids. That's his excuse to get out of work to make the 'New Guy' come out to this office. Well, let me show where the network equipment is located so you can troubleshoot the problem."

"Thank you and Frank followed Gina. Gina was rambling on about the office, but he was mesmerized by her ass as she walked. It was full and round and enticing. They finally got to the office where the equipment was located and Gina stated, "Well, here we are, there's a phone on the wall to call the main office."

"Thanks," and Frank dropped his backpack and pulled out his laptop and fired it up. Once running, he connected to the network and the network equipment and began checking things before calling George. Once on the phone with George, he was able to get the connection back up in a short amount of time, even impressing George. "Good work Frank. By the way, head straight home, it's Friday. Don't get into any trouble and I'll see you on Monday."

"Thanks, George," and began packing up. While he was packing up, Gina came by to check on him. "I see you got the connection back up, and in record time. It usually takes Bob about 30 minutes, if we are lucky."

"I've worked elsewhere and seen this kind of problem. It's usually a pretty quick fix."

"Well, since you are done already, Frank, is it, would you like something to drink? It's very hot in here and you do have a bit of drive back."

"Thanks, I appreciate it."

He quickly finished packing up and followed Gina to the office soda machine where she bought a soda for him. He quickly thanked her and was getting ready to leave.

Gina then asked, "So, heading back to the office?"

"No. George said I could head straight home."

"Really? That was nice of him."

"Yes, he was impressed about how fast we were to reestablish the connection."

"Yes, I was very impressed as well. So, if you are done for the day, would you mind helping me out with a couple of things? I need to get some stuff moved to my car."

Frank thought, "I can see her walk around some more, sure." Frank replied, "Sure, no problem."

"Thanks, I appreciate it."

As they walked back to Gina's office, Frank noticed that all the women, 4 total not including Gina and Mary, had about the same build. "I'm in heaven, but I need to stay composed." Before they walked into Gina's office, she asked Mary to help and have one of the other girls watch the phone.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.