Family Feud an Alternate Reallity Fanfic - Cover

Family Feud an Alternate Reallity Fanfic

Copyright© 2011 by Dave177793

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Family Feud by Amanda Serve fan ficton. An alternate reality was created when Jamie Taylor had her massive orgasm on the tattoo booth floor. This is the story of that universe. Find out what happens when everything goes wrong for the Taylor family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Fan Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation  

My Chapter 19

The first thing that Wendy was conscious of was pain. She was hurting from head to toe and nowhere in between seemed to have been spared. The fact that the pain should have been worse wouldn't be known to her for a while yet. She was on a pretty potent pain killer. She hadn't opened her eyes yet and hadn't really moved either so she still appeared to be asleep. She tried to remember what had happened to her, but everything was a blur. When the cobwebs from sleep and heavy duty pain meds started to lift a bit, she remembered that she had been a slave for a day yesterday.

Thinking back a bit she now remembered that she was a party treat at a celebratory orgy after she helped the bosses land the new account she was working on. She remembered that part pretty clearly, and she had to admit that she had enjoyed being used as a sex object by people she couldn't even see. It was one of those deep dark fantasies that Wendy thought would never see the light of day. Afterwards, she had been given a drink to help her recover and she didn't remember anything after that.

With a start Wendy realized that she had no memory of going home last night. She then realized that she wasn't even sure it was the next day. If she was still wherever she had been taken, and it was the next day, her family was going to be frantic to find her. She had no idea how long that she had been out. Her eyes shot open as Wendy tried to figure out where she was.

To her relief and surprise, Wendy knew almost immediately where she was at. She hadn't spent a lot of time sleeping in this bed for the past couple weeks, but she still had no trouble recognizing her bedroom. A quick look around and she saw that she wasn't alone. It was another surprise to see that it was her sister Lisa that was with her. Lisa was standing with her back to Wendy looking out the bedroom window.

Another fact made itself known to Wendy at this time. She really needed to pee. She started to get out of bed and groaned at the pain she felt from her protesting body. The groan alerted Lisa to the fact that Wendy was awake and trying to get herself out of bed.

"Easy there sis, you are covered in bruises and welts. You might want to ease into moving around before hopping out of bed." Lisa cautioned Wendy as she rushed over to offer some form of assistance to her sister. She wasn't sure if she was gonna help her back to bed or out of bed. Wendy quickly settled that question.

"Lisa, I really gotta go. Damn, I feel like I've been run over by a bus. What the hell happened, and how did I get back here. Help me into the bathroom and fill me in on what happened.

Lisa helped Wendy into the restroom and onto the toilet. As Wendy took care of her business, Lisa began to fill Wendy in on what she knew. "Wendy, you were brought back here by the limo driver Sunday night. You were suffering from a pretty serious beating. After talking with the driver, we figured out that your bosses security guys dumped you stark naked into the back of the limo."

Wendy was finished in the restroom and Lisa helped her back to bed before continuing. "Bill kind of went crazy after you were brought back. The Griffin brothers were with you an Bill nearly shot them before we found out that the driver worked for one of them and he took you to them before bringing you home because he was afraid of getting in trouble for your condition. They had a doctor friend that examined you and determined that while you were pretty beat up, you weren't suffering any life threatening injuries."

"Lisa, I don't have any idea of what happened after a certain point. It seems pretty clear that I was drugged. I was given a bottle of water to drink and then everything is a blank until I woke up a few minutes ago."

"Sis, I have tried to be open minded about this whole game you have going, but you have got to end this feud in your family before it destroys you all. What do you plan to do now?"

"Lisa I have no idea what is what at the moment. I don't see a way to go back to what we were before, and I agree we need to get this back under control. I just don't know what I want to do about it right now."


It turned out that Wendy needed a couple days to get back on her feet. She had a lot of time to think about what had all happened to her family during the last weeks and days. She felt an enormous sense that she was to blame for all that had occurred. She was the one who had set the whole mess in motion.

Bill and her seemed as far apart as they had ever been during this time. Bill felt guilty and responsible for Wendy's injuries. He had assured her that he had made sure she would be safe, and she had taken his word for it. He had a tough time with the thought that he had failed her. The two of them were caught up wrestling their own demons, and communication between them had virtually stopped. Any thought of stars and dares were forgotten.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.