Family Feud an Alternate Reallity Fanfic - Cover

Family Feud an Alternate Reallity Fanfic

Copyright© 2011 by Dave177793

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Family Feud by Amanda Serve fan ficton. An alternate reality was created when Jamie Taylor had her massive orgasm on the tattoo booth floor. This is the story of that universe. Find out what happens when everything goes wrong for the Taylor family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Fan Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation  

My Chapter 18

Wendy sat in the back of the limo wondering just what she had gotten herself into. The thought that she would be completely at the mercy of two men that she didn't know outside of the workplace was not exactly a pleasant thought for her. She wanted to believe in her husband and think that he wouldn't have allowed this if he wasn't sure that she would be safe, but to be honest, her gut told her that she was on her own in this whole thing.

Wendy was also made more uneasy by the fact that she couldn't see anything out of the back windows of the limo and there was a divider blocking the view to the front. It dawned on her after a couple minutes that she would have no idea where she was being taken. The drive lasted a good twenty minutes or more. Wendy didn't have a watch on, so she couldn't be exactly sure of how long the drive was.

After the limo came to a stop at her destination, the door was opened from the outside and a man that Wendy had never seen before helped her from the back of the car. He was very polite to Wendy as he instructed her to enter the building. The area the car entered was enclosed, so again Wendy couldn't gain any idea of where she was exactly when she exited the vehicle. She was pretty sure that she had never been to the location before.

Once inside, Wendy was met by a rather attractive older woman. She walked to the woman and waited for her to say what came next.

"Hello Wendy. I am Miss Cartes. I am going to see to it that you are bathed and groomed to the standards that are required by your new owners. I understand that the term of ownership is unusually short, but you still need to be up to expectations as soon as possible. Please follow me and I will have you ready in a jiffy."

Wendy followed Miss Cartes down a series of corridors until she came to their destination. Miss Cartes didn't say anything during the short walk and Wendy followed her into the room which appeared to be a bedroom with a bathroom attached.

"We must hurry slave. You are required to serve your masters during lunch in a very short time and we have many preparations to be made to have you ready on time. Now, get undressed, and then get in the shower while I go over some rules with you." Wendy was used to following the schedule of the boys while prepping in the bathroom so she found moving quickly to be nothing new. Once she was in the buff, the woman started in on the rules for the day.

"First, slave you are never to speak unless it is in response to a direct question. Second, if you address one of the owners, or their guests, you will address them as Master of Mistress at all times. Third, you are expected to obey any and all orders of your Masters at all times. If you are to be allowed to follow others orders, you will be told directly to do so. If you are given an order that contradicts an order given by your Masters, then you are to follow the orders of your Masters. Only your owners have final authority over your body and mind. In the event of conflicting orders it is your duty as your masters slave to inform the person giving the order that the order is in conflict with an order given you by your owners and you must obey them in all things at all times. The owners only will allow people use of you who understand this and should comply with the owners' wishes immediately. If they do not, the owners will deal with them swiftly."

"Also, be aware that all areas that you will be in are continuously monitored by hidden camera. Even if you seem alone, you are being monitored and protected. You are a valued asset of your owners and they will ensure your safety, so please do not concern yourself with it and just follow orders as and when given. No one will be allowed to cause you any permanent harm."

By this time Wendy had finished her shower and Miss Cartes took a couple minutes to ensure that all her grooming was done correctly. A few minor touch ups later, Wendy and Miss Cartes were headed out the door. A short walk brought the two of them to the kitchen area.

"Ok slave, you are assigned to serving duty in the kitchen and dining room for lunch. All slaves are nude when serving the owners and their guests. Due to certain needs for anonymity you are required to wear this hood. It will conceal your identity and allow you to do your tasks without restriction." Miss Cartes then placed the hood on Wendy. As she was told Wendy found that it didn't restrict her vision or hearing in any way.

The next hour and a half were quite a different experience for Wendy. In all her imagining about what today would bring she never thought that working in a commercial kitchen setting totally nude except for a hood to conceal her identity. It didn't take her long to understand the reason for the hood. It was her job to deliver dishes to the slaves who were serving the diners. On her first trip into the room she saw several people who would have known her immediately. Wendy had been the point person on trying to land the account of the company who her bosses were entertaining. Finding that the woman who had been handling their account since the firm approached them, was a naked serving girl in the owners kitchen would not be helpful to the firm.

Wendy was also surprised to see that there were a number of collared slaves involved in the lunch. All of them wore a color that bore the phrase 'Property of A.M.' Wendy took this to mean they were slaves of Alexander McCoy. She had no idea that her boss was active in modern slavery before today. She wondered if Jeff Bradley had slaves as well.

On her third trip into the dining room Wendy realized that there were a couple of women under the table as well. She could clearly see one of them giving a blow job to a junior executive from the potential client. Apparently, this potential client was being given some very special treatment to entice them to sign with the firm. There didn't seem to be any actual work being done at the lunch. The people dining were talking socially amongst themselves.

Once she had finished with her serving duties, Miss Cartes informed her it was times for her to eat her lunch. She ate a simple lunch with the rest of the servants in a small dining area near the kitchen. There was no speaking and Wendy was very unnerved about the complete silence. She found herself wondering if this was a typical day for the people that she was eating with, or if they only were hear for special occasions and for a short time.

Very soon, Wendy finished her lunch and Miss Cartes hurried her out of the room and returned her to the room that she had showered in earlier. She handed Wendy a garment bag and informed Wendy to dress in the clothing in the bag. Wendy was expecting some sort of outfit that would be appropriate for her slave status, and she was surprised to find a very nice business appropriate outfit that would have Wendy looking like the business woman she had been until the boys took control of her. Miss Cartes saw the question in her eyes and while Wendy was dressing she explained what would happen next.

"In a few minutes, you will take part in a meeting between your owners and the owner of the firm's potential client. It is a finalization meeting where we expect that the firm will secure the client's business. As point person on this deal, the owners wish you to be there to handle anything that may be needed. You will be acting as an executive of the firm, and not as your owner's property. All normal rules of behavior as a slave will be suspended during this time, and you will be required to act as a proper executive of the firm." Miss Cartes was inspecting Wendy's outfit now and Wendy was deeply affected by the thought that she was supposed to act as the perfect employee and she wasn't even trusted to make sure she was dressed properly.

The next two hours were probably as difficult a business meeting that Wendy had ever been a part of. It seemed so unnatural to her now that she should be sitting here going over points in a business agreement. The fact that only a few minutes earlier Wendy had served the client's lunch while hooded, and stark naked only made things worse. Wendy didn't think anyone from the other group suspected her of being a naked serving girl at lunch. Alex had explained her absence from the lunch earlier as being due to her having a prior family commitment and would only be able to attend the two hour meeting.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.