Family Feud an Alternate Reallity Fanfic - Cover

Family Feud an Alternate Reallity Fanfic

Copyright© 2011 by Dave177793

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Family Feud by Amanda Serve fan ficton. An alternate reality was created when Jamie Taylor had her massive orgasm on the tattoo booth floor. This is the story of that universe. Find out what happens when everything goes wrong for the Taylor family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Fan Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation  

My Chapter 16

The Taylor's were in the parking lot after leaving the movie theater. They were all still a little off from the intensity of the final part of the movie. Normal discipline was lacking as they all just quietly made their way to the truck. Bill knew he should do a little something to remind the girls that they were still in the game, and he had a idea that would make his life much more difficult in a few minutes. If he knew what was coming he would have just loaded everyone into the truck and headed home.

He had a quick word with Chris to see what he thought of his idea. Chris didn't have any objections, he said it was a great idea and he was all for it. It was now time to inform the girls of their challenge.

"OK girls, listen up." Bill said as they reached the truck. "We have a challenge for you girls for the drive home. Wendy will ride up front with me. Chris will ride in the back of the truck with Jamie and the little slut. Here is the challenge. We have a 15 minute drive home, whichever guy comes first, the girl or girls who win will be allowed to sleep with that guy in a bed tonight. You will also be allowed to sleep with only one limb restrained to the bed. The loser or losers will spend the night in Cathy's cage. Remember, Chris has already had four cums today and I have had two. It will take some work to get another out of each of us. If you can't get either of us to cum, you will all spend the night tied spread eagled in a different room of the house. Are you girls up for the challenge, or are you too scared you will loose."

Wendy looked at the other two girls. It was clear from the look on Cathy's face that she was thinking let's go for it. She looked at Jamie who was clearly struggling with accepting. Wendy waited while she had an internal debate with herself. Looking up into the face of her mom Wendy could see her daughter gather her courage and nod to her mom that she was in.

"Sir, we accept your challenge and will gladly take the risk of sleeping tied spread eagled. Thanks for thinking of this fun challenge to help us pass the time on the drive home."

They quickly got into the truck. Wendy had been hoping to get a chance to talk to her husband tonight. She was concerned about Jamie and wanted to have the chance to get Bill's thought of what they could do to assure her of her safety around the guys. She also wanted to talk to him about their vehicle situation. She would normally try to let Jamie win in a situation like this to make the game easier, but not this time. She had Bill's cock out of his pants and ready to start her blow job before Bill even got the truck out of the parking lot. As soon as he was on the road and driving Wendy was sucking him with everything that she had.

In the back of the truck Cathy quickly realized that she was going to have to do the heavy lifting if they were going to avoid a night in the cage. Personally, she would be fine with spending a night in the cage with Jamie. She wanted to win though. For one, she was naturally a very competitive person who hated to loose at anything, Two, she hoped that winning would get her some measure of gratitude from Jamie. She quickly developed the best strategy she could come up with.

"Jamie honey, why don't you use those amazing tits of yours to inspire your brother while I show you how to give your brother the best blowjob that he has ever imagined." Cathy was only a few moments behind Wendy in getting Chris into her mouth. Jamie followed Cathy's direction. She was so used to following her orders this past week that she did so without a second thought. "Stick those titties in his face while I blow his mind." Jamie and Cathy positioned Chris in the bed of the truck so Cathy could blow him and Jamie could stick her tits in his face while they stayed pretty well out of sight. If they would have pulled up beside any big trucks someone was gonna get a hell of a show.

For Chris and Bill the drive home passed quickly. Both had been very skeptical about getting another orgasm, but as they approached home Bill realized that Wendy had him on the edge again. Just as they were getting ready to turn into the neighborhood from the main road, Bill unloaded into Wendy's mouth. He nearly missed the corner and drove into somebody's front yard, but he kept the truck on the road. A quick glance in the mirror showed that the girls were still working on Chris and that he hadn't cum yet. Wendy was clearly the winner of the contest and Bill would be sleeping with his wife tonight. This caused him to grin even more than the blow job. He was very unsettled about letting her go tomorrow. Spending all night together couldn't come at a better time. It would also allow them to talk as spouses without having the younger ones around. Bill wasn't really paying attention to the area around him when they pulled into the drive. From the commotion in the back it was clear that the girls were getting a fifth cum out of Chris. Too bad for them it was a minute too late. All this going on caused him not to take notice of the car parked at the curb. Wendy still had her head in his lap nursing the last drops of his cum from his cock and didn't see it either.

Unfortunately for his peaceful night, the driver of that car was waiting on the porch and had a great view of her sister's head busy in her husbands lap. She also had a clear view of her niece with her boobs in her nephews face while a girl she didn't know was obviously swallowing a load from her nephew.

"Wendy, have you lost your damn mind?" Lisa screamed from the porch. This announced to the five of them that they had company. Bill realized that his plans for a nice evening of relaxing and sleeping with Wendy all night had just gone straight to Hell.


Nobody was home. After everything that had occurred since Friday morning, it just seemed that this was a summary of everything. Lisa had driven all day from the family farm to get to Wendy's house, and now she was here and no one was at home. This was the first time that she had been back to this area in many years and she didn't really know where else to go. Lisa decided that she would sit on the porch and wait for someone to come home.

Getting out of her car, Lisa couldn't completely suppress the old feeling that she should be the woman in the Taylor house. If things had been different she might now be in her sisters place. She wasn't sure that it was a good or bad thing that she wasn't. She loved her husband and her life back in Indiana, but old wounds sometime hurt. Wendy marrying the man that Lisa had once thought was the man for her was a wound that had never completely healed.

Shaking off that line of thinking, Lisa turned her thoughts to what had occurred in her family in the last 48 hours. Just yesterday morning, the family had been all focused on the weekend. Their was several reasons, some were good and some were awful, but they had all been important. Then her little sister had thrown a monkey wrench in the whole damn thing from several states away.

The packages that Cathy Griffin sent had all been delivered from Fed-Ex overnight from an anonymous sender. Lisa's mom was at the farm when she received the package that was sent to Wendy's parents. Lisa had received her little delivery a few minutes later at the house she lived in on the next farm over from her parents. Her brother lived on the farm with the parents, but he was seldom there. He was a salesman of some kind, Lisa had never quite figured out of what, and he was seldom around. He was going to be there for the weekend and all that was to occur for Sunday.

Lisa had opened her delivery and quickly saw the pictures of her younger sister. The pictures were clearly taken many years ago, but they were no less shocking for their age. Lisa had no idea of what most of the things in the pictures were, but she had heard the term BDSM before. These were from some sort of magazine, and though clearly staged, they showed her baby sister in some pretty extreme, at least to Lisa, positions and very exposed. There was also a disc that appeared to be a homemade DVD. Lisa had seen the truck stop at her mom's farm first, she knew that her mom would be looking at the same thing she was, She grabbed all the things from the package and jumped into her car for the quick drive to her parents house.

Lisa was momentarily interrupted from her thoughts as she noticed an old woman with a little dog walking slowly past the house and checking her out. She wondered if she was the neighborhood busy body and gossip that she had heard stories about from her sister. She decided to ignore her and she returned to her thoughts about what had occurred for the rest of Friday.

Lisa had walked in the farm to find her mother looking about ready to massacre someone. Lisa had seen that look many times in her 40 years on this earth, and it never failed to scare her a little. Her mom was by all accounts a loving wife and mother, but if you crossed her somehow, you would have to go toe to toe with someone with the fury of a momma bear protecting her cubs.

The two women had looked through the pictures together and figured that Wendy had to have been in college when they were taken. This had sent Lisa's mom into a familiar rant about how they should have never let Wendy stay out east when the rest of the family had returned to Indiana when they had inherited the farm from Lisa's grandparents. Lisa and Wendy had both been born and spent their early years in Indiana. They had moved out east when the girls were still little. The rest of the family had returned to Indiana while Wendy was in college. It wasn't until a while later that they watched the DVD and things had really gone crazy at the farm.

Sitting on her little sisters porch, Lisa thought about how close a thing it had been stopping her dad and brother from driving to this very house and taking Wendy and Jamie out of here by force, if necessary. She had been able finally to convince them that they would probably just end up in jail if they came here. Her mother had also reminded them about the things that they had to do Sunday. Her mother wouldn't let anything happen that would further harm the family. The decision had been made that Lisa would drive to her sisters and figure out what was going on out there. The rest of the family would fulfill the duties they felt they had on Sunday. They would all be taking a trip, Lisa would just be going somewhere different than the rest now.

Lisa was jarred from her thoughts about Sunday when she heard a car coming into the area. It was quite late, and Lisa was thinking about what she would do if no one came home, when she saw her brother in-laws truck coming down the street. She recognized it from her last visit to see the family a couple years ago. At first she thought that Bill was driving drunk. He seemed to be having trouble navigating straight down the street. As he turned into the drive though, Lisa could clearly see from her elevated position what was causing his distracted driving. Her sister had her head in Bill's lap, and from the expression on his face, Lisa could tell that Bill had just cum in her mouth. It was a look she had seen before. Just about that moment she noticed the truck had three other occupants, Jamie had her bare breasts stuck into her brothers face while someone that she didn't know was clearly blowing her nephew in the truck bed. Lisa was stunned. She had driven all this way to see this?

"Wendy, have you lost your damn mind?" Lisa screamed from the porch the first thought that she had at the sight before her.

Wendy sat up at the sound of her sister's scream. She saw Lisa standing on the front porch of her house looking like she was ready to kill someone. Bill had also seen Lisa and was currently swearing under his breath. Wendy jumped out of the truck. She first wanted to be sure that her dad and brother weren't around somewhere waiting to jump her husband.

"Yes Lisa, I did loose my mind and now I am trying to make up for that fact. If you can calm down, we can go inside and I will try to explain everything to you. Are you here by yourself?" Wendy was trying to calm her sister and find out if she was alone.

"I drove all the way here by myself today after seeing some rather sick pictures of you, and watching a DVD of you and Jamie. How on earth do you plan to explain that and what I just saw. You know where all of us were planning to be tomorrow. I agreed to come here instead to find out what the hell was going on with you. Everyone else is on there way to New York and waiting for my call that you are ok." Lisa was still trying to process everything that she had just seen, and the way that the girls were all dressed. "You went out in public dressed like that?"

"We went to the movies and had a pretty good time. I dressed like this because my master wants me dressed this way. Now, before Mrs. Waxerman shows up and we end up on the nightly gossip report lets go into the house and I will explain everything." Bill and the other three had already slipped by the two sisters and quickly entered the house. Once inside Wendy called everyone into the family room. She wanted everyone to be present for this so Lisa would be able to verify everyone's role in all this.

"First of all Lisa, I want to make sure that you understand that everything that you witnessed out in the truck was consensual. No one was forced to do anything of a sexual nature to anyone else. You don't have to take my word for it though, you can talk privately with anyone that you choose and they will all tell you the same thing. Do you want to do that before we go any further?" Wendy paused to let her sister process that. With what she had seen the younger three doing she wanted to be sure that Lisa wasn't going to go off on some rant about forcing them into what they were doing. Lisa sat quietly for a moment and then with the kind of silent communication that only sisters seem to have Lisa indicated that Wendy should continue with her story.

"Alright sis, please let me have a chance to lay it all out for you. I promise that I will let you have a chance to ask anything that you like, but please hear me out first. Ok, First off, Lisa you have to understand that everything that has happened was my fault to begin with. All of us, including the little slut over there that you don't know, played there part in causing what happened, but it was me that started this whole damn thing."

Wendy went on to explain about the Taylor women's bill of rights and all that she had done to Bill and Chris. She told about them moving into the motel and what they had agreed to and what happened when they came back to the house. She spared no detail about the things that she and Jamie had done to her husband and son. She told her sister that she had kept Jamie from knowing about the worst things she was doing. That she hadn't known about them masturbating in a jar because she wanted to protect her from that reality. Wendy fully admitted to her sister that she had gotten drunk on the power of controlling the men and turned into someone that she didn't know, let alone like.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.