Family Feud an Alternate Reallity Fanfic - Cover

Family Feud an Alternate Reallity Fanfic

Copyright© 2011 by Dave177793

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Family Feud by Amanda Serve fan ficton. An alternate reality was created when Jamie Taylor had her massive orgasm on the tattoo booth floor. This is the story of that universe. Find out what happens when everything goes wrong for the Taylor family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Fan Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation  

My Chapter 14

Chris Taylor felt like he had entered another universe. It was late afternoon Saturday, and Chris had spent his entire day learning how to fill the role that had been created for him with their agreement to dominate Cathy Griffin. The morning had been spent with the two of them talking. Cathy went through a litany of things she wanted Chris to know. He was very good with arcane details of things he wanted to remember, and Cathy seemed very surprised at how quickly he seemed to catch up with everything that she had her devious little hands into.

Chris was amazed at all the things that this girl was involved in. His sister might have been Junior Cheer Captain, but Cathy clearly was the girl with all the real power in that group. She had dirt on virtually the entire squad, and even had a few of the girls families as well. Chris was grudgingly impressed with her skills as a first class bitch. Cathy's influence was felt far and wide at Cherry Lawn High. He realized that he would be incredibly busy keeping up with all her little schemes and plans. He thought about just saying the hell with it, but the thought of playing the mastermind in this little drama appealed to him, so he decided to play along for a while.

Chris had already decided that he was going to change much about himself anyway, and this just gave him more incentive to do so. Nobody in the family was aware of it yet, they hadn't really been paying attention too close, but Chris had kept up with the exercise routine that had been started when the girls were in charge. He was starting to see some small changes from his efforts. He was noticing that his clothes seemed looser all over, and he had been forced to wear a belt to keep his pants from falling down. He had no illusions of becoming a body builder or a fitness nut, but he wanted to be in better shape. All his life he had hated exercise, and he still didn't like it, but he had learned it was necessary.

Chris knew that his family had no idea just how much the guys time at the motel had changed Chris. He had told them a bit at the hospital, although they didn't hear his full reasoning, and he didn't plan on telling them. Finding himself in that situation had ended Chris' days as a kid in a grown-ups body. Until his mom had come up with her damn bill of rights, Chris had been living the easy life. He did what he wanted, when he wanted. His parents just assumed that he wasn't ever gonna amount to much and just left him alone. That was the way he liked it. Then Chris and his dad had found themselves out on their rather large asses. The realization that he and his father were sorry excuses for grown men hit Chris hard during those weeks at the motel.

At first, it had seemed great. Chris and his dad lazing around all day and night doing nothing but eating fast food and watching tv. Soon though, reality set in. They didn't have a clue how to fend for themselves. Two grown assed men, and they didn't have any ability to do the things that needed doing to survive. Chris had already started making his own plans. He was going to get a job and start looking for a little efficiency apartment to start with. He even had a job lined up when his dad got them into the house again. Then the game started and all that went out the window.

The one thing that Chris hadn't let go of was the humiliation of not being able to care for himself. Never again would he allow himself to be in that position. He realized now that he had went way off track thinking about revenge, but that was not his motivation anymore. He was going to be his own man when all this was done. Never again would he have to beg for his living and survival. That was the main reason for the exercise. He hated it, but he needed to be strong mentally and physically to achieve the independence he craved. No more would he be the target of bullies. Next week he was starting classes in self defense. He didn't think he was going to turn into Brock Lesner or anything, but he was going to learn to defend himself.

Once his dad gave them the all clear from his mom's visitor, he and Cathy came downstairs to see what all the excitement was about. Chris put Cathy in her cage so he and Bill could talk about what to do in the event of future unannounced guests. Bill had an idea of using a code Brady Bunch to announce to the girls if they needed to pretend that their was nothing unusual going on inside the Taylor house. After talking for a bit though, they decided to do something a bit different. They were going to adopt Green light, Yellow light, Red light. The premise being that these could be used at any time. They rules were pretty simple too. Green light meant that the girls should be observing all game rules as normal. Yellow light meant that the girls should act with caution due to a potentially dangerous situation. This would include not using sir to address the guys, and nothing overt in nature should be done like flashing or acts of submission. Red light means that someone or something of a serious nature is happening and all rules of the game are suspended until the threat has passed. This could be due to something like a policeman in the area when they are doing a flashing game or something like an emergency due to illness or threat of discovery by someone that the family doesn't want to know about the game. Bill and Chris thought this would cover a rough outline for now. At the next family meeting they would all discuss this in more detail, but they would outline this for the girls before leaving for the family outing later.

Lunch was an interesting change in the routine for the 4 people present at the time. This was Cathy's first meal as a game participant at the Taylor home, and this was the first meal after the game reset and pause for the other three. Wendy fixed the simple lunch that she was instructed to prepare by Bill. After that Bill changed the routine from what they were doing with the girls from before. Borrowing from his extensive reading of stories on the internet he had decided to change how mealtime would work for the game. Chris and Bill had agreed on the change earlier and now it was time for the girls to find out.

"Wendy, now that you have everything set for lunch, come and kneel beside my chair." Bill directed his wife.

"Cathy, come and kneel next to my chair." Chris told Cathy.

"From now on, when we have meals at home this is how we will do them. When Jamie is here, she will kneel on my other side." Bill didn't address how the girls would eat, he wanted to see their reaction when they found out.

Bill and Chris loaded up on food on their plates. After getting everything that they wanted, they started eating. Wendy figured that they would stay where they were until the boys finished. She was shocked when after a couple bites, the boys started feeding the girls from their plates. Bill and Chris thought that this would be a way to help rebuild the bonds between them and the girls. Even though Jamie wasn't here for this meal, they hoped that this would help build intimacy and trust by the shared feeding. Bill knew he had a long ways to go to make his marriage something that he wasn't sure it had ever been, and this was just a first step.

After lunch, Chris and Cathy returned to his bedroom. Cathy may have been the submissive in the room, but she was clearly the one calling the shots in regard to the things Chris needed to know. At this point Cathy decided it was time to teach Chris the way around a female body.

"Sir, when we were talking earlier you told me that you didn't have much experience with girls. Do you want me to show you some things that will help you out around the women that you will need to control while you are my master?"

"Slut Cathy, I think that needs to happen. I am going to be honest with you, I have never done anything with a girl other than getting hand jobs from Jamie and Mom this week during the game. I honestly don't have any idea where to begin." Chris was very uncomfortable having this talk with Cathy, but he decided his best course of action was complete honesty. Also, his dad insisted that they address her as Slut at all times. He thought it seemed kind of silly, but his dad thought it was important.

"Sir, if you will allow me to guide you, I will try my best to show you what you need to know. I promise not to try to take unfair advantage of you." Cathy did have a long term agenda here at the Taylor's, but messing with Chris wouldn't help get him closer to Jamie. She hoped that helping Jamie's brother become a better master to them and to the other girls Cathy had under her thumb would help her score points with Jamie. Cathy hoped to give Chris a very thorough education today. Her first idea was to get one of her girls as a teaching aid. Thanks to her exhaustive network of information, she knew just who to call.

"Sir, may I suggest that we have a third to help us in your training. I will gladly allow you to perfect your skills on me as often as you like, but for the first time it would be easier to show you on someone else." Cathy wanted him to agree with this pretty badly. She was even prepared to beg. She felt it was a bad idea to take his virginity herself. She wanted that place in his life to be filled by someone else. Fortunately for her, Chris wasn't real eager to be with her. After all that she had done to the family, Chris wasn't too keen on the thought of having anything to do with her. Didn't really matter how hot she was. She was still the enemy in this family.

"Slut Cathy. That is a great idea. Did you have someone in mind?"

"I know just the girl sir. If you will allow me to make a call I will get her over here." Chris was curious who she was talking about, but he decided to play along and wait to see who she called. He handed her cell phone to her, and waited while she made the call and arranged for someone to be at the Taylor's within 10 minutes.

While they waited for the girl to arrive, Chris asked her why she agreed to do this training instead of going to the school that her brother mentioned. Cathy told him a sanitized version of her reasoning for staying. She didn't really keep anything from him, she just downplayed the importance of Jamie and focused on everything that she had going on at school and outside of school as well.

What seemed like only a couple minutes later, Bill escorted a girl into Chris' room and quickly left the three of them alone. Cathy got right to the reason for her being there.

"Hope, I had plans for you at the football game last night, but I was unable to make it. Chris has been my master in secret for some time, and I tried to rebel against him yesterday. I am sure everyone heard I had him beat up. My rebellion was for reasons that don't concern you, Hope, and obviously was unsuccessful. Since I betrayed my master, Chris had decided it is necessary to take public control of me and my other subs. Chris has been your master in secret for a while, but now everyone will know that I have been acting with his blessing in the past. Now, the reason you are here is that I am giving you to master as a reconciliation present. Master is inexperienced with girls and I will be demonstrating how to please a girl with you as a helper." Hope looked like she was ready to make a run for it, but she didn't make a move for the door.

"Mistress Cathy, I don't understand why I am here. You know I will do what you ask, but I have only just became sexually active a short time ago at your direction. I am not sure I can teach anyone much about sex." Chris found all of this interesting, and decided to watch Cathy and see how she handled things so he would have some idea of her methods.

"Silly little slut. I don't need you for teaching, I need you as a practice partner for Master. You might be a beginner, but I have been around you for everything that you have done sexually. I know how horny you really are my little pet, and you should do well as a study subject for Master Chris. Now, we will start at the beginning with kissing lessons and go from there."


While Chris was getting a lesson in girls, Bill had received another visitor. This one was expected though. Jarrod Griffin had arrived with the papers that he had promised to drop by for the Taylor's to sign. Bill had Wendy take a break from cleaning, She was vacuuming the living room floor and the noise would have been to disruptive even if she didn't need to be a part of the conversation.

Jarrod went through the particulars of the agreement. The Taylor's would be receiving a cash payment of 2000 dollars a month to care for and train Cathy. On Monday morning Jarrod would file paperwork that would grant temporary custody of Cathy to the Taylor's. She would officially be a part of the family, and Bill and Cathy would be legally responsible for her. Jarrod again told them that the Griffin's were still planning to stay involved with their sister and they hoped she would return to living at home when this was all over.

Once the papers were signed, Wendy returned to her cleaning duties. Bill took advantage of her being out of hearing range to ask Jarrod what he thought that Wendy's bosses were up to. Jarrod agreed with Bill that the fact they would agree to take her back was shocking. He said he would see what he could find out, but he didn't know either man, and he didn't think he would get much out of Smithers. Bill then asked if he had heard anything about Wendy's former office trainer Steve. Jarrod knew that Bill and Wendy felt like they had drug Steve into the whole mess and cost him his job, so when they talked yesterday, Jarrod and his brothers agreed to see if they could help Steve out.

Jarrod told Bill that his brother Heath had managed to track Steve down. He was offering him a job working in his PI office as a trainee investigator. Heath was already going to hire on more help so the deal was a good one for him. Steve was a bright guy, and should do well if he decided to take Heath's offer. Jarrod wasn't sure if he would, but the guy didn't have many options.

The two men were pretty much wrapping things up and Jarrod still hadn't asked where Cathy was. Bill was a bit surprised by that. He figured that he would want to be sure that they hadn't hurt her. "Cathy is upstairs. If you would like to see her I can go up and get her."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.