Family Feud an Alternate Reallity Fanfic - Cover

Family Feud an Alternate Reallity Fanfic

Copyright© 2011 by Dave177793

Chapter 6: Black Friday Part 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Black Friday Part 5 - Family Feud by Amanda Serve fan ficton. An alternate reality was created when Jamie Taylor had her massive orgasm on the tattoo booth floor. This is the story of that universe. Find out what happens when everything goes wrong for the Taylor family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Fan Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation  

Bill called a cab and the Taylor's decided that they had spent enough time sitting in the ER. They went outside to wait for its arrival. This was when they got the first call from family. It was from Bill's mom. She was spitting and sputtering so much that Bill really couldn't understand much that she said. He tried to tell her that the photos were a fake done by someone with a grudge against the family, but he didn't think that she was really listening. She was too busy blaming everything on Wendy. Bill had heard that before from her. Finally he told her he had to go and simply hung up.

"That was Mom. I think that we can safely assume that Cathy wasn't bluffing when she said she sent the stuff to our families. I am guessing invites to visit family might be a bit hard to come by for a while." Bill was trying to take a page out of his wife and daughter's book and attempt to stay positive. He felt that his marriage and family depended on what happened in the next little bit.

Wendy and Jamie didn't say anything to that. Both were being very quiet and Bill found that to be a bad omen. He had taken to gagging them this week to keep them quiet, they always had something to say. Now, they were like mutes. This definitely wasn't a good thing for Bill or Chris. Bill wasn't sure what it meant, Wendy had never been the silent treatment type. Probably she knew it would only make Bill happy to be left alone. He knew their was a storm coming from the girls. He just wondered what would be the trigger.

The cab pulled up then and the Taylor's all piled inside. Bill sat up front while the other three sat in back. Wendy sat in the middle when she saw it was clear Jamie didn't want to set next to Chris. After a short ride to the high school, they paid the fare and collected Bill's Ford Ranger. Chris climbed in the back and said the girls could ride up front with Bill. Again, Wendy sat in the middle on the ride to the Taylor's house to get the car and some clothes for a night away for the four of them.

The car was sitting in the drive looking like brand new. The only hitch in the plan so far was the fact that Cathy Griffin and her brothers Nick and Heath Griffin were waiting on the front porch for them.

Cathy Griffin was out of options and out of time. Jamie Taylor was slipping through her fingers, and she wasn't sure that she would get another chance. The Taylor's could very well up and leave and she would never see them again. It was time for a little face to face negotiations. She had never had a problem bending others to her will before, the Taylor's would be no different. Unfortunately for Cathy, Wendy was a woman looking for a fight, and Nick and Heath had reasons of their own to be there.

For the second time in under 24 hours Wendy would look back on a situation and not be able to recall clearly what had happened. One minute Wendy was sitting in her drive way looking at her car and Bill noticed that Cathy was on the porch. She would later have no recollection of nearly climbing over Jamie to get out of the truck. Next thing she knew she was on the porch screaming at Cathy Griffin.

Bill and Jamie were slower to react, but when they saw where Wendy was headed they jumped out to back up Wendy. Surprisingly to them, Chris was right behind his mom. In a matter of seconds Wendy was practically nose to nose with Cathy Griffin. Jamie couldn't believe that her mom was the one in Cathy's face. This kind of thing was not who she thought her mom was. She was the type that would be trying to keep her dad from getting into something.

Bill was also very surprised to find Wendy looking ready to fight. Wendy just wasn't someone to get into screaming matches. Bill actually found it a good thing that Wendy was still fighting for her family. If she was ready to pack it in, he felt that they were done as a married couple.

"What the hell are you doing here you bitch. You will never get your hands on my daughter and you will pay for attacking my son. He ended up in the ER and everyone knows you were behind it. You will pay all the medical expenses that come out of it, and you will personally apologize."

"I don't think so Mrs. Taylor. I don't know what happened to Chris. But, if you can calm down we can talk about your house."

"You stupid little girl there is nothing to talk about. I called your bank that holds the loan on the way home and got the payoff amount. I have an account at the same bank and I paid the loan off, as of 5 minutes ago the house is 100% paid for. You have nothing to offer me bitch, so give me the keys to my car and get the hell off my porch!"

"Mrs. Taylor if I may interrupt for a minute, I think that my sister has something too offer you. Please hear me out and I will explain."

Cathy and Wendy both looked at Nick Griffin like he had grown an extra head. "Nick, what hell are you doing?" and "What the hell could she possibly have to offer?" came from Cathy and Wendy at almost the same instant.

The Taylor's have a large front porch with chairs and a table, along with a porch swing. Nick and Heath were sitting in two of the four chairs at the table. He motioned Bill and Wendy to the other seats. "Please Bill and Wendy. Have a seat and we can discuss what we are proposing as rational adults." This came from Heath who had been silent up til this point.

"We have much to discuss so everyone should get comfortable. Cathy and Jamie, please have a seat on the swing and Chris can you grab a chair from the stack there and join us at the table." The Taylor's kept a few spare chairs leaning against the wall for when company was there. Heath was acting like the host instead of the guest.

Once everyone had taken a seat, with Jamie clearly staying as far from Cathy on the swing as she could get, Nick again picked up the conversation from his brother. "First off, My brothers and I, along with our parents too, would like to apologize to you for the way our little sister has acted towards your family in the last days. When we learned of what she has done we got together with Mom and Dad and decided that something has to be done to reign in her behavior. Hopefully, that is where you guys will come in. Perfect, here is Jarrod now he should all the papers required drawn up by now."

"What the Hell are you doing?" Cathy was getting a sinking feeling that this wasn't going to be good. She and her brothers were constantly trying to control the others. If her brothers were going to band together to bring her down, she could be in real trouble.

"Cathy, just a minute and Jarrod will explain what all this is about." Nick silenced Cathy with that one sentence. It was with a great deal of surprise that Cathy realized that she wouldn't fight it if she got to be with Jamie. What was it about her that caused Cathy to want her so much? Cathy wasn't sure of the reason, only that it was true. If whatever they had in mind kept her and Jamie together, she would deal with it. She had been a sub before, so it wasn't as if it was something that she hadn't done. She was sure that eventually she would get back on top and take Jamie with her.

"Bill and Chris it is good to see you again. How has the retraining of the Taylor women been going?" Jarrod said as way of introduction. "We have much to discuss, and as this will affect your whole family, I ask that you allow your trainees to speak freely during this discussion." Jarrod didn't know the Taylor's weren't currently playing the game.

"Wendy and Jamie are not currently under submission. The events of the last several hours made us stop the game. It was necessary to have the girls opinions while on equal footing and discuss our options. They are free to do as they wish, and can say whatever they wish." Bill explained.

"I know what my brothers were explaining when I arrived. Our family has decided that Cathy has become quite out of control. We have decided that something has to be done about her behavior. Cathy, we have two options for you. Option one is you agree to be sent to a reform school that specializes in behavior issues such as yours. You would likely be there until you finish high school. You would be allowed to leave when you turn 18, but you wouldn't be welcomed back into the family if you chose that option. You will be welcomed back with open arms if you complete school there. We would all come visit you on occasion and you will have some ability to call home, though it would be limited. Option Two, and this is only an option if the Taylor's all agree to do this, is to live with the Taylor family and submit yourself to the retraining program that they have been using for Jamie and Wendy. I have drawn up documents that will give Bill and Wendy temporary legal custody of you sis. It would also compensate them for the expenses of your training and lodging. First, Cathy you need to decide what option you prefer, and if it's option 2, we need to find out if the Taylor's agree to take on your training."

"I don't need to think about it Jarrod. I want to stay here with Jamie. Everything that I have done, I have done so I can be with her." Cathy spoke quietly but clearly. Jamie looking at her as if she was insane. Why was Cathy so obsessed with her?

"Well then, I guess that it is now up to the Taylor's what happens to you. Bill and Chris what do you guys think of having a third trainee. Also, I think that Cathy has a lot to make amends for so I think that this should be a lot longer training than the couple weeks training than Wendy and Jamie have submitted too." Jarrod was clearly setting the tone that the guys were in charge by addressing all his comments to Bill and Chris.

"Guys, we have a lot too discuss as a family. Wendy was fired from her job a couple hours ago. Jamie spent the night in the emergency room. Chris was attacked at school and also went to the ER. While I can safely say that we all thank you for reigning your sister in, I am not sure that we are even gonna finish the training. Hell, I am not even sure if we are all staying under the same roof after everything that has happened. How about this, give us the evening to discuss what we are gonna do as a family, and we will decide what to do about your offer at the same time. We will have a nice long talk and let you know our decision by let's say 9 o'clock tonight. Fair enough?"

"Yeah, that is fine. Could we impose on you to keep Cathy here. I have some things of hers in my car that will insure that she is no problem and doesn't bother your families talk."

Bill couldn't help the curiosity of what he had in mind for keeping Cathy quiet and not a bother. " I have no problem with it. How about it guys?" He looked to his family who all looked at each other. After a very long silent communication between Wendy and Jamie, Wendy finally spoke up. "Oh, why the hell not, if she is here at least I don't have to worry about what the little bitch is up to. You best make sure she isn't a bother, cause I am really pissed at what she has done to my daughter and son, and Don't know if I could keep from hurting her if she really pissed me off!" Wendy's emotions were still riding pretty high.


The Taylor's decided that they all needed a chance to freshen up and grab something to eat before they sat down to talk things out. Bill found it really strange that the girls followed pretty much the normal bathroom routine that the boys had set up for them. Bill thought for sure that they would run the water heater dry washing and primping themselves to their pre trainee standards. The boys didn't supervise them, but Bill could tell by the condition of the bathroom after they were done, and the time that they took, that they hadn't used hot water and they didn't take any longer than the boys had been allowing them for getting ready time.

After getting his own cleanup done, Bill noticed that it was only a couple minutes until the time they had agreed to have their talk. He hurried to the kitchen to grab a bite to eat. When he walked in he was shocked to find his wife and daughter bare assed and waiting on the boys to arrive for the meeting. Wendy had scrounged up a quick lunch for the boys as well. The girls were sending Bill a clear message that they were serious when they had said earlier that they wouldn't quit on the game. Chris followed him in and seemed as surprised as Bill at the girls behavior.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.