Family Feud an Alternate Reallity Fanfic
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2011 by Dave177793

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Family Feud by Amanda Serve fan ficton. An alternate reality was created when Jamie Taylor had her massive orgasm on the tattoo booth floor. This is the story of that universe. Find out what happens when everything goes wrong for the Taylor family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Fan Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation  

My Chapter 9

Black Friday Part 3

Chris Taylor was having a very mixed kind of day. He should be feeling great about now, but for some reason he did not. His sister was 'the' topic of conversation at Cherry Lawn High this morning. The chatter wasn't positive in nature either. What Chris had always wanted was now here. His sister was now a social outcast just like him, hell even worse than him, he was pretty much ignored for the most part. Jamie would not be having that problem anytime soon. Why was it not as much fun as he thought it would be?

He let his mind wander back to last night, he had been flying high then. Everything was going better than he could have possibly dreamed when Jamie had went down on the midway. Like his dad, Chris had thought at first it was the girls trying to amuse them, and he had to admit it sure was funny. When the EMT guys and cops started to move in, he realized much quicker than his dad that this was no joke by the girls. He had quickly blended into the scenery and watched as a cop started in on his dad. He had the car keys and decided it was time to head home. Let his old man handle the heat, dad wanted to be head of the family, so let him do the job and handle things, as for Chris, it was time to go.

As he was heading for the exit he ran into that little dip shit Gerald. The kid irritated the hell out of him sometimes, but he didn't judge Chris for who he was and they did have some common interests even if the kid was about 6 years younger than him.

"Hey Gerald, how's it going?" Without any conscious thought on their part, they tended to loose the little weird quirks when they didn't have an audience.

"Just looking around. Everyone seemed to be getting on each others nerves so we decided to have some free time." Gerald explained. "Hey, where is your sister? Didn't think you would let her off her leash tonight."

"Dad is watching her so I have a little free time. Don't forget that you have a date tomorrow night after the game little man. Don't spend all your cash or no fun with Jamie."

"No worries man, I didn't even bring that cash with me. Didn't want to be tempted you know. Besides, I think this will be my last night with her, I could tell that she really likes Brad, and he is definitely got the hots for her. I know all about your issues with your sister and mom, but she has been really great to me. I know she is only there because I am paying you for her to go out with me, still she treats me great and does her best to make sure I have a good time. I respect that, and if Brad and her belong together I won't let my brothers family loyalty keep him from asking her out. He would never ask if I was still her 'boyfriend' We don't treat family that way at my house. So we will have to break up tomorrow night."

"Dude whatever, but he is gonna have to pay like anyone else if he wants a date with my slut!"

"Yeah, yeah. She ain't gonna be your slut after the game is up, she will have her chance to be happy with him then."

"Yeah, I gotta go. Talk to you tomorrow dude." Chris didn't want to hang around too long in case the cops wanted to look for him.

Chris didn't waste any more time getting out of the fair. He made his way to the truck and headed for home. He figured his dad would be pissed he left, but he thought they would either haul his ass off to jail, or he would go with Jamie and mom in the ambulance, he saw them putting Jamie in as he was leaving the area. Mom was getting in as well. It was clear that "family fun night" was done.

Gerald for his part snickered and thought that all this plotting against his mom and sister had caused Chris to go soft in the head. He didn't even bat an I about Brad and Jamie, but he couldn't even be aware they knew each other, let alone liked each other, Oh well, wasn't his problem. Maybe he would clue him in Friday night about Brad talking about the cute but strange girl by the mailbox, and his quick talk with Jamie in line for the pictures, where Jamie's eyes lighted up when Gerald mentioned that Brad was the one she had talked too. Gerald just hoped that someday a girl would get that look in her eye when talking about him.

Chris was brought back to the present by the bell ringing. It was now time for his first check in with Cathy about Jamie's progress. They had set this up as a way for Chris to keep an eye on Jamie during school since they didn't share any classes. Cathy was in almost all of Jamie's classes and kept her in line at school, except at lunch, which was the only time the siblings had matching schedules. Before this had all started, neither one knew they shared a lunch period.

Chris was pretty sure that Jamie wasn't actually at school. His mom and dad nor Jamie had ever came home last night. Chris had really enjoyed his time alone last night. It had been a long time since he was able to just sit back and accomplish nothing at all. It had been a good reminder of simpler times, was what he was thinking when he arrived at their pre-arranged meeting spot. He was expecting Cathy to be here wanting answers to what had been going around about Jamie all over school. He sure wasn't expecting the reception committee that was waiting for him. A good number of very large and very angry young men. Chris didn't stand a chance.

A little later Chris had to admit it could have been a lot worse. It didn't take someone in the AP program like his sister too figure out that he had been set up by Cathy Fucking Griffin to take a beating. The goons thought that Chris was the power guy behind all the senior class girls doing strip dares and taking nude pictures, They swore they even had proof. All this was explained while they pounded the shit out of him. Chris wished he had that kind of pull with those sluts. He sure as hell wouldn't still be a virgin if he did. He picked himself off the ground and was gonna head to the nearest john to assess the damage when who should appear but the little bitch herself. The goons had cleared out a while ago, Chris was just now feeling up to moving.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.