Family Feud an Alternate Reallity Fanfic
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by Dave177793

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Family Feud by Amanda Serve fan ficton. An alternate reality was created when Jamie Taylor had her massive orgasm on the tattoo booth floor. This is the story of that universe. Find out what happens when everything goes wrong for the Taylor family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Fan Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation  

My Chapter 7

Black Friday Part One

Cathy Griffin stepped from her house bright and early Friday morning and smiled a grand smile on the way to her car. Today was the day that she would move on her goal of making Jamie hers forever. Everything was set, and all, while not complete, would be set in motion. Cathy grinned when thinking of that fateful Saturday that Jamie had handed her brother over too her. She would someday tell her what she had done that day, but that would be a ways down the road.

Step one of today’s plan should be waiting on her at school when she arrived. Wendy’s car was completely repaired and would be presented to her pet today. Cathy was astounded that not one of the Taylors had made even the slightest attempt to figure out what had happened to it Friday a week ago. They were so caught up in their little star game that they seemed to have completely forgotten about the thing. Of course Cathy had her brothers take it to their garage and begin affecting repairs right away. The damage was largely cosmetic and since they had planned the accident in advance they already were set to go come Monday morning on the repairs.

Her brothers knew better than too not meet her deadline of having the car done today, and they had called her yesterday evening to let her know it was done and would be delivered Friday morning per her instructions. She imagined the look on Jamie’s face when she saw the repaired vehicle. She would be so grateful! Wonder how long she would hold that view before realizing the true cost of those repairs. Jamie would be finding Cathy’s payment plans were a lot different than a bank loan, and quickly Cathy would have everything she would need to make Jamie belong to her.

She couldn’t believe that this was happening. She had felt like pinching herself all week. Cathy had all sorts of people under her thumb. She found out early in life with her family that everything was about control. Her brothers had initially used this fact against her. They had made her their plaything and Cathy had hated them for it. Eventually she learned how to turn things her way and soon she had her brothers by the balls. Now when she yelled jump they said how high. She had went on to gain control over all sorts of people. Friends, classmates, Principals, teachers and coaches at school, some people in useful businesses, too name a few. It was easy really. A pretty girl can get herself damn near anything she sets her mind to, if only she knows what she wants and will do whatever it takes to see that she gets it. Cathy had never had problems until she had decided that what she wanted was Jamie Taylor.

The old saying that we most want what we can’t have surely applied here. Something about possessing that pure and sweet girl just called to Cathy. She figured that finding an angle to pull her in would be simple. Everyone had a weakness and Cathy’s greatest skill was finding it and exploiting it. As Cathy was to soon discover, Jamie Taylor was the exception that proved the rule.

The girl was fucking Polly Purebread. No one had any dirt on her, she seldom if ever dated, didn’t have vices, got good grades, was a perfect lady at school and cheer, their just wasn’t an opening that she could use. At one point, she considered using her sorry assed brother against her, but she soon learned that Jamie didn’t seem to waste a second on him, wouldn’t raise a finger for him, and most certainly not do anything that would help Cathy for the piece of shit. Cathy had obsessed for months on a way to get her hands on Jamie. She was driving herself batty trying to find a solution. She had all but given up when the fly had walked right into her web.

Cathy was now pulling into the parking lot at school, and just as she instructed the boys were there with the car. She gave it a thorough look over, she had arrived a little early so she would have plenty of time, and found everything in order. She praised her brothers for their work and she could see the relief pouring off them in waves, they knew all too well what was at stake today, and they wanted nothing at all to do with her wrath if anything went wrong today. She told the boys that their reward would be as promised after the game tonight, a cheerleader each for the whole night would have them smiling all weekend. Now it was off to homeroom where the lovely Miss Taylor would be waiting.

Ever have one of those days when you wake up feeling great and think today’s gonna be a wonderful day, only to get to school or work and have everything go to shit the second that you hit the door? Well, if you have then you will understand the mental state that Cathy was in by the time she was ready too leave homeroom.

First off, Jamie was nowhere to be found and no one had seen her at all that morning, so she wasn’t just ducking Cathy. That had turned out to be the least of Cathy’s problems though. Because while Jamie may not have been at school that morning, she was certainly the main topic of conversation at Cherry Lawn High on this suddenly not so wonderful Friday

Morning.

While the Taylor family hadn’t really encountered them while at the tattoo booth, there were tons of students from good old Cherry Lawn at the fair for opening night. Quite a few had been witness to the spectacle that had occurred when Jamie collapsed. Their was photos of Jamie and her mom, tattoos on full display all over the school, cameras in cell phones were almost universal these days and many were of good quality. Most only showed the “WH” “RE” on their asses, but somebody must have had a really good spot for the show, or a telephoto lens, and the mystery of what it stood for was quickly solved when the photo that showed the “O” made the rounds.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.