Family Feud an Alternate Reallity Fanfic - Cover

Family Feud an Alternate Reallity Fanfic

Copyright© 2011 by Dave177793

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Family Feud by Amanda Serve fan ficton. An alternate reality was created when Jamie Taylor had her massive orgasm on the tattoo booth floor. This is the story of that universe. Find out what happens when everything goes wrong for the Taylor family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Fan Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation  

My Chapter 5

[an alternate reality fanfic]

Sometimes our lives seem to be a series of random accidents. This part of our tail centers on what happens when the inevitable happens and life decides to mark due the bill for our mistakes and misdeeds.


As the Taylor family finished up at the tattoo booth, a range of emotions could be found amongst the four of them. Wendy was feeling astounded that things had gone so far so fast. She had readily agreed to this penance as a way to make up for the sins that she knew that her and Jamie were guilty of. She felt a deep sense of shame and personal failure that she had let things get so out of hand when the girls were in control.

Jamie had been purposefully left out of the worst of the degradations to the men by her. She now reflected on the fact that Jamie now sported a matching tattoo to the one on her ass was largely her fault. She had spoiled and been very overprotective of Jamie and that in her opinion had led to the events that had just went down. Jamie was clearly upset that she had kept what was happening at work from her during their subjugation and she had acted out of defiance and a sense that she was being coddled. Wendy just hoped that Jamie could survive through this ordeal before she realized what she had done. Every man that Jamie might meet for a potential boyfriend, every shopping trip with friends, every pool party or school event, hell even living in a dorm in college would now require her too cope with the evidence of the past couple hours.

Jamie was still riding the emotional roller coaster that she had been on. She was feeling a bit foggy, but she figured that it was the after effects of the orgasms and the emotional experience. She really hoped the men would allow her some water and food soon, they had promised that if she did the mailbox bit well that they would get a good meal tonight but so far it hadn't happened.

Chris was easily feeling the best out of the 4. He had been having the best time ever this past week since he had taken over his sister and mom. His dads idea for coming to this fair had been his best yet. He had been keeping a lot of what he had Jamie doing to himself. Not that he had any problems with it, it just seemed his dad didn't want to know. He wasn't anywhere near as stupid as everyone always assumed he was, and he could sense that his dad was having trouble being as hard on her as he was his mom. That is why he had broken character so too speak and made sure that Jamie got the tattoo. Jamie had fed him a lot of shit over the years, and this went way beyond even his dreams of payback on his life long nemesis. He felt it ironic that everyone so easily believed his little speech about his gaining respect for her through her good attitude and willingness to make amends. He knew it was miss goody goodies way of trying to show him up, and make him look bad that she had taken this whole thing so much better than he had when she was in control of him. The little bitch had always been trying to make him look bad.

Well, now he would see her crash and burn for all time when she had to cheer bare assed with "whore" branded on her ass. She wouldn't be able to weasel out of this one like she had the bathroom deal. Fucking Cathy Griffin. He had set her up to be expelled and it went down like clock work until that bitch had stuck her nose in. Yes this night was just the best ever.

After this he would have to figure out some payback on Cathy. He had made a deal with the bitch that got him and dad in power, but she had betrayed him with stepping in too save Jamie. Wonder what Jamie would think if she knew that she had engineered her and mom's downfall. He hadn't done any of the shit that he claimed had happened that day with Cathy. She had immediately saw this as her chance to finally get Jamie as her plaything, and they spent the time plotting the scenario that eventually led to the car accident, the confrontation at the party, and her watching Jamie when they were in classes together at school and at cheer. Chris had to hand it to the cunt, she certainly knew how to get what she wanted from someone. He would have to plan carefully, Cathy had dirt on everyone it seemed, even the principal apparently.

Someday, he would have to clue the old man in on how all this went down. He had pretty much gotten over his anger with his dad, he seemed to be coming around a bit. All his life he had slid along doing nothing just like his old man. Until his mom and her damn bill of rights had ended up with them out on their asses. That had been the grand gesture that had changed everything for Chris. His old man hadn't a fucking clue how to live and take care of himself, let alone a son. That is when Chris realized he would have to get off his ass and set things right. Originally, that had meant manipulating his old man into getting mom to let them back into the house and out of that cesspool of a motel. Sure he had to listen to his mom and sister belittle him from time to time, but they were so caught up in their own shit that they generally ignored him and life had been easy. Then they got back in and things went pear shaped for a while but he had managed to get it back on track and now he was literally living the dream. Damn life was good.

Bill was on a bit of a high himself. As per his usual, he had some misgivings about Jamie. He was her father and he felt he should be protecting her, but he was having so much fun smashing Wendy that he tended to just let Chris deal with his sister, and keep his energy focused on making Wendy's life as much like hell as he could for as long as this game lasted. Somewhere along the line of his internet ramblings and porn surfing Bill had come to realize that he was a true sadist, he just loved stories about sadism and devoured them whenever a good one came along. He had long fantasized about getting Wendy into some of these positions he had read about. He just lacked the motivation and drive to do anything about it. Then this whole fucked up mess had started and somehow he had ended up with the upper hand and he was loving it.

He hadn't focused on a goal like this since high school. It had begun to dawn on him at this point that he was actually starting to do some of the things that she had been after him to do for years. Setting goals, planning things to achieve them. The Bitch would probably be proud of him if he wasn't using his energy to take her down. He knew that this couldn't last, Wendy wasn't gonna go for this shit after the game and her hundred stars. He had felt a right genious for coming up with the whole save Jaime bullshit so Wendy would take things to more an extreme.

It served two purposes. First and foremost it got Wendy to doing more radical shit. Whoring herself had been a major blow to her and now having a reminder on her ass would surely be a reminder too her about what she had done. Secondly it gave him a mental crutch to say he was helping his daughter. In reality he really didn't have a clue what Chris was doing to her at school and on her dates, but he was confident that Chris would never truly hurt Jamie. The boy just didn't have it in him. He thought that this was great fun and he liked the payback and the money Jamie was making him, but he just wasn't together enough to really be malicious to her. Bill was confident of it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.