Family Feud an Alternate Reallity Fanfic
Prologue

Copyright© 2011 by Dave177793

Erotica Sex Story: Prologue - Family Feud by Amanda Serve fan ficton. An alternate reality was created when Jamie Taylor had her massive orgasm on the tattoo booth floor. This is the story of that universe. Find out what happens when everything goes wrong for the Taylor family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Fan Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation  

First, I must give all possible and due credit to Amanda Serve. Without her creating these wonderful characters this story would never have been possible. Also, it would not have been possible without her permission, not many authors will allow you to take their story and create an alternate reality where their characters may do things that they would never have them do. In fact, she has enthusiastically encouraged me on this project, and has been the only person besides myself to see this work pre-release. Her suggestions and help have been invaluable in telling my story of the Taylor family. Thank you Amanda you are truly an inspiration to me.

OK, now for how we have come to the point where my tale begins. I must confess to having no real knowledge of Quantum Mechanics, but I am stealing a tiny bit of the theory for my literary benefit. In this tale an alternate universe was created when Jamie Taylor had her massive Orgasm on the floor of the tattoo booth in chapter 4 of Amanda's Family Feud #3. By the way, if you have not read the three books of the Family Feud Saga by Amanda Serve there is little point of continuing on reading mine until you have, I pick up the story mid stream and an assumption of understanding of what has lead up to these events is assumed by me the writer of you the reader. So if you haven't already, now's the time to go read Family Feud 1,2, & through chapter 4 of book 3 before you begin this story. It is a great read and a lot of fun.

As I previously stated, I will begin after Jamie's big "O" on the booth floor. The first major change that occurs is not actually mentioned in the chapter, simply because the characters don't know they are in an alternate reality so they don't know to mention it. The change is that Mr. Creepy doesn't steal their clothes and the girls get dressed and the Taylor family leaves the tattoo booth without further delay. Now you are caught up and ready to see what happens to The Taylor Family when everything goes wrong.

Hope you enjoy my version of events and happy reading.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.