Charlene
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2011 by Fast Eddy

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A trio of people try to escape a contract that the mob has out on them. More codes added as the story progresses. Caution! This story contains graphic violence, severe torture and intense retribution.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   White Couple   White Male   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Size   Leg Fetish   Big Breasts   Caution  

A great burden had been lifted from us as we returned to the hotel. We both had been wound up tight from all of the gunplay over the past month. We mutually showered and later found ourselves in an embrace on the queen-sized bed. My hand starting on her hip, I caressed her naked body, sliding my hand up the side of her body, part way to her breasts and stroking back down to start over again. Charlene was swooning as I roamed my hand over her prone body. She turned away, lying on her back as I continued my ministrations with my fingers, now sliding up the middle of her torso, from her moist womanhood to her breast bone. Occasionally, my fingers would stray to her breasts and circle one as I continued to stimulate her entire body.

After a few moments of gentle love between us Charlene rolled on top of me, and rubbed her body with mine as she placed soft kisses on my face while she completely integrated her sexy body with mine. At last, she rose up and impaled herself on my rampant erection in a cowboy position. She gasped at the intrusion that my hardened manhood provided her dripping love canal. I held her broad hips in alignment as my hands continue their stroking of her excited body, starting from her knees, up her long thighs to her torso where I captured her beautiful tits and kneaded them gently. She was moaning as she continued to extract my boiling cum with her clasping pussy. I could hold out no longer as we both reached nirvana simultaneously. She pressed her moist lips to mine as she screamed while her climax consumed her frenzied body.

We lay together totally satiated and in a near stupor as we dosed off to sleep.

I awoke the next morning with Charlene entrapping my morning wood in her hungry mouth. She massaged my balls as she deep throated my steel-like boner. I reached down and caressed her tits as she sucked the seeds out of my bloated balls through my flesh straw, turning me inside out with her evacuating mouth. My toes curled as I went into a convulsion as I erupted my copious flow of baby batter into her ravenous mouth. Charlene rose up, lovingly searching my eyes for a reaction, as she smiled in the knowledge that she extracted everything that I had this morning.

We now needed to find Lisle and take him out of hiding to resume his life with Charlene. We dissolved our stronghold and returned to Lisle and Char's house in the suburbs. Tucking our arms and gear into our bags, we boarded the "El" and made our way out of the downtown district.

There was no relief on the El for us as a small group of thugs entered the car that we were resting in. One of the punks sat next to Charlene and grabbed her tit and started kneading it as his friends looked on. Charlene looked at him in condescension as she told him to remove his hand. He continued to feel Charlene as she reached under her blouse and retrieved her Makarov and pressed it into her antagonist's face. He instantly froze as she grabbed the thumb of his irritant hand and yanked it backwards, dragging his hand out of her blouse, dislocating his thumb it in the process. The thug cried out in agony as Charlene twisted the dislocated thumb in her grasp as her assailant writhed on the floor of the speeding rail car. Charlene stood up from her seat, pointing her gun at the group of delinquents that surrounded her waving the barrel to herd them in the direction of the car entrance, where they exited without comment. Charlene struck her assailant with her gun, in the side of his head as she released him to join the crowd that he entered with. He exited holding his injured hand.

Charlene sat next to me in my seat, panting as her adrenalin rush amplified her sensations. I put my arm around her as she snuggled against my body, placing her hand on my chest. We rode together to our stop without further incident.

Charlene looked around the house in an attempt to discover where Lisle might have gone to elude his pursuers. She found an airline receipt for a one-way ticket to Corozal, Mexico. It is a small town on the Caribbean that they had visited close to ten years ago. Charlene felt sure that he would go there to evade his trackers.

I booked a charter flight to Corozal where we would begin our search for Lisle in three days. Meanwhile, we drove to Minneapolis to resupply our stash of ammunition and any other tactical gear to assist us in our search.

We boarded our charter flight at Holman field in St. Paul, Minnesota for our next stop in Miami, Florida to refuel prior to our arrival in Corozal. Mexico.

We arrived without incident in Corozal. Since Char was there years ago, I let her lead the way through the bars and hotels in our search for Lisle. We learned that he was not so popular here as he was being sought by some of the drug cartel in the area. There was some talk about a deal gone bad when the suppliers tried to provide contaminated drugs and Lisle interfered, and ended the deal. A gunfight ensued and Lisle escaped while killing a couple of soldiers for the cartel.

The rumor was that he was hiding out in Consejo, a jungle community about an hour away from Corozal. We donned our jungle camouflage cut off fatigues complete with armament, and we caught a taxi, and headed for that village to look around.

It was about 2:00 in the afternoon, and over 100 degrees when we arrived in the little town and we hurried into to a bar that was on the main drag to escape the heat. We entered to see a group of Mexicans drinking beer and staying out of the heat. There was no A/C in the bar as it was cooled by numerous ceiling fans. There were scantily clad women scattered among the patrons in sensual poses as the guys freely groped them. They all looked like they were high and had no cares in the world.

Charlene asked about Lisle and a greasy little guy said that he had some news that he would only share if Charlene would sit on his lap. We looked at each other and shrugged as Charlene took up a position on the grubby looking weasel as he sat on his chair. The group all laughed as the weasel immediately grasped Charlene's tit and massaged it for a moment before he thrust his hand into her bra to clasp onto her. He kissed her on her neck as he indicated no intention of telling Charlene anything other than what he thought of her sweet pussy. I quietly walked up and pressed my .45 autoloader into his temple at which time he froze. I quietly asked him for the information that he promised as I pulled back the hammer on my Colt 1911-A1.

The weasel quickly removed his hand from Charlene's chest as he told us in a shaky voice that a guy matching Lisle's description was booked into a room in the hotel down the street. I held out my hand to Charlene as she grasped it and lifted herself off of his lap. We left the bar and headed down the street to the front desk.

Charlene walked up to the clerk and inquired about the registration of Lisle Sxxx in their hotel. He told her that he was in room 225 with directions not to be disturbed.

Char asked the clerk to call him to advise that his wife was in the lobby to which he got no answer. We proceeded to the stairs to walk up to the second floor and the room where Lisle was reported to be. We immediately spotted the do not disturb sign as we approached the door. When I got there, I knocked as I tried the knob to find the door unlocked and pushed it open. There we found Lisle in bed with two naked Mexican women, one of them sitting on his cock and the other sitting on his face, kissing her partner. They were all humping each other with abandon as we stood there watching the performance.

Charlene turned to leave the room and I followed her down to the front desk where we booked a room of our own. We moved into our room and then went out to get some dinner at a little café a couple of doors down from the hotel. They served excellent enchiladas and I ate my fill before we retired to our room where we started making out with each other. I felt that Charlene was down at the sight of her hubby freely humping the two Mexican girls and I wanted to give her something special.

I started kissing her neck, working my way around and lower across her sensitive body, as I was removing her clothes. Soon, I was pulling her shorts down her smooth thighs and kissing my way back up her creamy skin towards her moist pussy. As I reached her love tunnel, I entrapped her clit in my ravenous mouth and tongued it as I gently sucked on her engorged clitoris. Charlene grabbed my hair as she wrapped her soft thighs around my head, moaning at my onslaught of her overstimulated nether regions. She screamed as she pressed her molten pussy against my insatiable mouth experiencing a monumental climax.

I escaped from Charlene's grasp and pressed my steel hard member in to her dripping womanhood. She moaned as my infiltrating cock stretched her love canal as I stroked in and out of her undulating pussy lips, while I rolled her over on the bed and looked down on her as I plunged relentlessly in and out of her stretched love channel. She looked exquisite while I dominated her frenzied body, stroking her inner thighs with my smooth hands, moving them across her torso as I found her soft but firm tits. I kneaded them as I entrapped her nipples with my mouth, one by one and gently sucked on them as she cradled my head in her arms.

We were the only people in the universe as I unleashed a massive torrent of sperm in her soaking cunt. I saw her recoil as my penis shot rope after potent rope of sperm into the pussy that I now possessed.

I found out later that somehow, Lisle had seen us watching him and his girls riding the bed. He saw us leave his room and went to the front desk to inquire as to our whereabouts. When the clerk gave him our room number he came up to see us. And see us he did. Lisle had never seen Charlene respond to another like she did with me. He stood in our room, mesmerized as we engaged in most every form of lovemaking a man and woman could engage in. He was amazed at the knot in his stomach as he watched as Charlene responded to my manipulations excitedly.

As we lay together winding down from our romp Lisle made himself known to us. There was an air of embarrassment between us all as Lisle explained that he would have stayed in hiding, probably for the rest of his life.

The problem now was the drug cartel that was looking for Lisle. They were sporadic in their search for him due to the police involvement in the area. The police were looking for the drug gang too.

Lisle wanted to take Charlene to bed to reunite their togetherness but Charlene told him that it would be another time since it was her opinion that they both were worn out from their activities today.

Lisle pulled out a bottle as we started to tell him of our encounter with the mob that had the contract out on him. I told him that it seemed like his problems were not over yet and I suggested that he reduce his consumption of booze so that he could be of value when the cartel gang arrived to deal with him.

Charlene told Lisle to get sober and showered so that they could go out to a late dinner at a nearby restaurant. Lisle left to clean up.

We all met in the hotel lobby to head out for supper. We walked down the street looking for another place to eat.

Charlene and I were still carrying our Makarovs concealed as we walked out of the restaurant to discover that there were a group of antagonists waiting for us. As soon as one of them went for his handgun I drew down on him and shot him in the neck, severing his spinal cord. He went down immediately. The others with him froze in shock as Charlene and I both had our handguns pointing in their direction. Charlene stepped forward and disarmed the remainder of the group from their weapons as Lisle stood by in shock.

We hastily returned to our hotel room and outfitted ourselves with the rest of our battle dress including body armor as Lisle looked on still mesmerized at our well-oiled routine.

Charlene strapped on her twin Super 38s as I secured my .45 to my hip and clutched my Saiga-12. I loaded a 20 round drum and checked the backup as I completed my preparedness drill. Charlene stood with her 20 gage Saiga shotgun at the ready while donning her bandolier

I handed Lisle Charlene's back-up 1911-A1 complete with a couple of extra magazines for him to carry.

Charlene and I didn't have much confidence in his ability with the gun simply because he had no experience using it in combat. I told Lisle to hang back behind us since he had no body armor and the shooting would be intensive. The gun that I gave him was strictly for self-defense.

We left the hotel, looking for the gang that accosted us after supper to put them down. It was obvious that they were here for Lisle and we wouldn't tolerate anything from them.

The three of us walked down the middle of the dirt road looking to either side for a sign of the gang it wasn't long until I heard a bullet whizz by and a report of the shot fired. I looked to my left and saw the gunman as he crouched out of sight after obviously firing at us. Charlene and I immediately took up positions in a nearby store front to return fire to the bandit that started with us while Lisle hid in another storefront out of the line of fire. Soon the bandit and three others stood and began shooting as Charlene and I returned fire with our shotguns. There was a lot of buckshot in the air as a couple of the perpetrators went down. We held our fire, crouched in a store front recess and awaited their next move.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.