Charlene - Cover

Charlene

Copyright© 2011 by Fast Eddy

Chapter 2

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A trio of people try to escape a contract that the mob has out on them. More codes added as the story progresses. Caution! This story contains graphic violence, severe torture and intense retribution.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   White Couple   White Male   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Size   Leg Fetish   Big Breasts   Caution  

We headed back to our compound and struck camp. Charlene emerged from our tent freshly changed. She was a vision with cut off camouflage fatigues, and boots. I instantly got a vision of Jill Valentine in camo as she stopped to show off her newest fashion. She had her 1911 strapped to her thigh and the Makarov on her chest while holding her Saiga-20 at the ready. A bandoleer across her chest filled with shotgun shells completed the image.

I immediately thought that a couple of Colt Super .38's would enhance the image and provide a lot more firepower. I was sure that Charlene would be able to be more accurate with the lower recoil of the .38's. I would have to keep my eyes out to find an arrangement like that.

We departed the woods and made our way east along I-94. We stopped in every gun shop that we come across and stopped frequently for shooting practice. When we arrived at Bismark, North Dakota I called the private dick that Lisle told me about. I was interested to find out if he had located Fred's sister. He told me that she was attending St. Thomas College in Minneapolis, Minnesota. I thought that it would be a good place to abduct her and force Fred's uncle to bend to our will.

We practiced our shooting there in Bismark and moved on to Minneapolis for some armament and to locate Angelette, Fred's daughter.

Charlene was good with her right hand but needed plenty of practice with her left to get it up to speed. She could hit her target consistently but her instinctive firing needed much work.

We arrived in Minneapolis and I found a gun shop that had a few of the Super .38's in stock. This was too good to pass up and we made our way to the shop to check them out. It turned out that they were a pair of new Colt Combat Super .38's, just like I was looking for. I was happy to find them and happier to discover that the gun shop had an indoor range that we could use to get accustomed to them. Charlene was caught off guard as I outfitted her with the new weapons, complete with thigh holsters. For myself, I continued to carry the 1911-A1 in .45 caliber.

Charlene was speechless as I guided her to the shooting range to get accustomed to her new ordinance. As expected, she was a crack shot right handed but was lacking with her left. She needed to work on that. Firing both guns simultaneously amplified the weakness in her left hand, but the recoil was greatly reduced. And the lower caliber enabled Charlene to maintain her aim at a target as she rapidly fired both guns.

She had to master her instinctive shooting. We both spent days shooting these handguns to get accustomed to their weight and recoil. Now Charlene was awesome when she took on a silhouette at twenty feet.

We progressed to multiple targets for Charlene to enhance her skills with her hand guns and she progressively improved. She was not perfect but almost. She would need back up with multiple targets that were shooting at her. I would support her left side if at all possible. We continued to practice as a couple of gunmen facing up to twenty adversaries in an encounter. I used my shotgun while Charlene practiced with her shotgun and the pistols.

We finally suspended our training when it was apparent that together we could consistently make mincemeat out of twenty silhouettes at random distances across the range.

Dressed in our street clothes, we entered the Student Union building at St. Thomas College in search of Angelette. I posed as a student advisor and asked if she could be summoned to the student union for a consultation. As she entered the large lobby, I had her paged to a school phone to aid me in identifying her. She was a tall, thin brunette with olive complexion and a pretty, "girl next door face." Charlene walked up behind her while she stood at the phone, talking to me and pressed her Makarov into her ribs. She eased the phone away from the stunned girl and held it to her ear, saying, "hello?"

I confirmed her inquiry by telling Charlene that she indeed had Angelette in her custody. We both hung up the phones and exited the Student Union with Angelette, guiding her to our truck.

Charlene donned her BDU's, this time adding body armor. She carried the Makarov concealed, and holstered her side arms as she held her shotgun at the ready. She made a formidable impression to me as I knew what her make-up is. No one in their right mind would want to cross Charlene's path in a hostile environment.

We departed for Chicago. I planned to stop off at Janesville, Wisconsin and stage there until it was the optimum time to take up our place in the city.

We spent a couple of days winding down from our intensive training at the shooting range. I ventured out to get some earplugs for our next engagement and added an ear piece and microphone for our communication while on mission.

We departed early in the morning, arriving at a rundown hotel on State Street, in the heart of the city. Charlene and I walked into the deserted lobby, and up to the front desk to register for a room. I requested a room facing the front of the building on the top floor. In this building it was the sixth floor. I enquired, and found that there were no other occupants on the fifth or the sixth floors.

I handed the clerk one thousand dollars and told him that we were not to be disturbed for any reason. He was not to book any occupancy above the fourth floor and to refer to the top two floors as condemned. To make my point, I took all of the keys to the top two floors with us as we left the desk, crossing the lobby to the elevator. We rode it up the sixth floor and made our way to our assigned room. As we made our way in, Charlene walked in and up to the bed and started to unpack. I stopped her and preceded to booby trap the room. Charlene looked on as I rigged explosives to destroy anything in the room when it went off. I set a delay so as not to exclude any members of a hit team that wanted to get in on the action. It would also allow me to get to the safety of the bathroom before the charges in the room were detonated.

We selected a room on the other side of the hall, a few doors down to occupy while we were residing in our new command center. I tied Angelette spread eagle to the bed with her clothes on. She started protesting and Charlene duct taped her mouth shut to silence her. She squirmed on the bed in a vane attempt to free herself.

We changed into our urban BDU's and armed ourselves. I went to the elevator and summoned it to the fifth floor. When it arrived, I engaged the stop switch and climbed through the ceiling hatch to set a booby trap for the car. I designed the charges to explode and sever the cables if the car passed the fifth floor.

I gave Charlene a wireless mini camera to place on the stairwell for detection of people approaching from that direction. It was motion activated and it would sound an alert whenever it came on. The doors on the stairwells were all locked to allow only escape from each floor. A key was required to open the doors from the stairwell, while they freely opened from the inside of the hotel.

In all, we spent two days securing the hotel and preparing for an assault. I went to the local chain lumber yard and purchased 1" marine grade plywood to cover the windows of our room as well as the adjoining rooms on either side of us. I added cross bars to the doors, as well as the 1" plywood to resist the effects of blasting through. We lined the bathroom with two layers of the plywood to use as our safe room, where we stored our weapons and ammo. We brought the computer on line and looked at the video feeds to determine that they were properly aligned. I opted to place a mini cam at the roof hatch rather than to booby trap the door. I backed up that thought by stringing explosives in the entrance room that was to be hand detonated from our location.

Having completed our security measures, we headed out to the old neighborhood where Fred was flaunting his superiority over the local residents. As we pulled up in front of the pub that he was known to hang out in, Charlene said, "This one's for me to settle.", as she stepped out of the truck and walked up to the pub door. I followed her to provide back-up if necessary, but I didn't think that it would be necessary.

My assumption was correct as she walked up to Fred and bitch slapped him, knocking him off of his bar stool, on to the floor. He was dazed and looked up to her as she kicked him soundly in the balls. He screamed out in agony as he curled up into a fetal position, both hands clutching his battered balls. Heartlessly, Charlene kicked her victim in the face, breaking his nose and spattering blood everywhere. She pinned Fred's neck to the floor with her boot as she slowly pulled her Colt Super from her holster and pushed it into his mouth, breaking some of his teeth in the process. She cocked the hand gun as Fred's eyes grew as big as saucers while she looked at him with the contempt usually reserved for a cockroach that was about to be squashed.

Fred was pissing his pants as he lay on the floor, subservient to Charlene's whim. She looked around and asked, "Is there anyone here that is a friend of Fred?" The room fell silent as the onlookers stepped back away from the train wreck lying on the floor.

Charlene took out her second hand gun and pressed it into Fred's crotch as she asked him, "Do you know what happens to rapists in the vigilante courts?" Fred lay there frozen shivering in fear. Charlene told him to move on and if she saw him again he would die a horrible death. Fred looked relieved as though Charlene had granted him a reprieve, instead Charlene shot his genitals off and stepped back as he passed out. She pointed her guns at the horrified crowd as she told them to make sure that his gangster uncle hears about this. Tell him, he's next to donating his genitals to society, she mentioned the fact that we held Angelette hostage.

Charlene turned her back to the crowd and departed the pub as I faced the mass from the door with my shotgun leveled at them. I looked down at Fred, sprawled on the floor, unconscious with his bloody crotch exposed for all to see.

We returned to the hotel, parking the truck in the front of the main entrance. We were extending an invitation to all of the, "would be" thugs to come visit and get a piece of us. I felt sure that uncle gangster's ego would not let this incident pass by. Charlene had humiliated him by brutalizing his nephew, and taking his manhood, not to mention the abduction of his virginal niece. The incident of Charlene's retribution would be the topic of conversation for years to come. The fact that she openly challenged the mobster would be legendary in the neighborhoods.

The main thing is that no one doubted that Charlene would make good on her threats to the mobster.

It wasn't long before the mob showed themselves. Their first mistake was to ignore the clerk's warning that the fifth and sixth floors were unavailable. Six gunmen, carrying shotguns and sub-machine guns boarded the elevator car and depressed the button to the sixth floor. As the car passed the fifth floor, the charges went off as planned severing the cables and plunging the car to the basement, killing all aboard. Sorry, being ever paranoid, I rigged the elevator shaft in the basement to detonate upon impact, completely destroying the passenger car and its occupants.

That afternoon my brother's old pick-up was destroyed by a loud explosion in front of the hotel. It was a vain effort at getting even with the mayhem that we brought them this morning. I had to smile at their impotency through their actions.

I approached the bed where Angelette was tied and removed the tape sealing her mouth. I then dragged my hand down her heaving chest to fondle her large tits. I enjoyed her discomfort as I found her engorged nipples poking through her clothes. I pinched one of them, getting a yelping, moan from the captivated woman. I beckoned Charlene to join me in my assault of Angelette's ripe tits. Soon we were both playing with the hapless woman's nipples and I continued on, opening buttons on her clothing and sliding my inquiring hands inside of her loosened clothing. I nibbled in her ear as I whispered to her that her stupid uncle was suppose to call me at the hotel to negotiate your release. Since he failed to do that but instead, sent more soldiers, I was going to take out my frustration on her. As I said this to her, I slipped my hand into her panties and massaged her clitoris. Angelette stopped struggling and raised her excited pussy into my massaging hand as I stroked her to a climax. As she climaxed, I pressed my finger into her wet cunt, searching for her "G spot" I continued to play with the girl as she was again on the rise to another forced orgasm. I hadn't planned to rape the girl, but it seemed at this time to be the solution to our stand-off.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.