The Best of Neighbors - Cover

The Best of Neighbors

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - My fifteen-year old son and I have lived the bachelor lifestyle for a number of years. That all changed when a woman moved in next door with her two teenaged daughters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Emery:

The girl's mom knocked on Katlin's door for us to get up and come down for breakfast.

It scared me when she knocked but the two girls kept right on doing what they were doing, they knew, I suppose, that their mother wouldn't open the door.

So, Katlin kept wiping back and forth on my mouth as I tongued her while her little sister was down sucking me.

"We'll be a few minutes, Mom, not quite finished," Katlin let her mother know.

"Well, we'll eat in about five minutes and the eggs won't keep," she answered.

"Okay, guys, it's 'cum' time, let's do it," Katlin said to us as she held herself still for me to flick and probe my tongue into. Jessica was now sucking up and down on me and would raise up to wipe her tongue around the tip end of my dick making me feel so good. I don't know how or where she learned that but it was just the best.

I had already given Jessica an orgasm before her sister had awakened my just quietly eating her out when she woke me playing with my cock.

So, we did get dressed for public view and went downstairs all happy and smiles.

"Your new friend looks happy, girls. Did you treat him nicely," their mom asked as she poured orange juice for everyone.

"Oh, yeah, Mom, and he treated us pretty good, too," Jessica told her mom giggling.

"I hope you three did get some sleep anyway."

"Yes, Mom, we finally let poor Emery go to sleep, he was really tired," Katlin said and then went over to her mother and whispered in her ear.

Her mom looked up at my dad and said, "I guess these three want to know if we had a nice sleepover. Well, Brock?"

"Me, huh? Well, yes, it was quite nice, quite wonderful, actually," my dad told us, grinning from ear to ear as the three of us broke out in applause.

"Well, it looks like our children approve," the girl's mom told my dad. It was true, I was glad he seemed happy, I know I sure was, I never even imagined life could be this good with two pretty girls wanting to have sex with me all the time. I was ready to go back upstairs as soon as we ate.

My dad and their mom did look like they liked each other, even kissing each other in front of us which I knew took some pretty strong feelings. Things have really changed a lot for us since the house next to us was bought by our new neighbor and her daughters; a lot for sure.

We had a nice breakfast, then my girlfriends wanted me to go up and shower with each of them but we all really wanted to fuck one more time which we did.

Then Jessica dragged me into the bathroom and turned on the shower.

"Have you ever showered with a girl, Emery?"

"No, this is my first."

"You're gonna love it, wait until I have you soap me up all over. And I'll be just to get your dick really, really clean, you'll love that."

We got in under the warm water and she handed me the bar of soap which I used to lather my hands then I headed right for her boobs. Oh, now I knew what she means.

"Oh, you feel so slippery and nice, look how hard you're making me," I gasped as she started soaping my cock.

"Nice and clean. Feel good?" she asked smiling coyly knowing it felt wonderful.

"It feels great and so do you, you're so slippery and smooth."

"And your so hard, you just fucked both of us, Emery, what are you, some kind of sex machine?" she giggled as we rinsed off and got out toweling each other off. Katlin now came and turned the water back on, got in and pulled me in with her, handing me the soap.

So, I had a repeat with the older sister and it was just as much fun. After we got out and dried off, the girls put me on Katlin's bed and took turns sucking me until I shot into Jessica's mouth. She was the winner, I guess.

Brock:

Later, when we were back home, my son told me how wonderful it was to shower with girls; he was just babbling on about how they felt all soaped up. I listened to him as I dreamed back to the shower I had with his girlfriends' mother, also smooth and slippery in my hands. I knew we both wanted more.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.