The Best of Neighbors - Cover

The Best of Neighbors

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - My fifteen-year old son and I have lived the bachelor lifestyle for a number of years. That all changed when a woman moved in next door with her two teenaged daughters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Emery:

I hardly got in their house when my two new girlfriends grabbed both my hands and pulled me upstairs to Katlin's room and closed the door. They were immediately all over me pulling my clothes off and then shoved me down on the bed.

Jessica began sucking me as I watched Katlin quickly strip off her clothes. As I was finding out about these two, they usually didn't wear any underwear, they were usually without bras or panties.

Katlin was right up on the bed as her sister pulled up off me, telling her, "I got him good and hard though he was that way already. Fuck him good, I get him next."

Kat straddled over me lowering her pussy down as her sister held my dick while she wiggled getting me inside. Just as she began fucking me, Jess got up over my face and dropped her pretty little pussy down for me to feast on as she rocked her smooth, wet pussy lips back and forth across my mouth.

"Mmm, oh, my pussy, I just love him licking me," she squealed as her older sister scissored up and down over me while my dad and their mom got to know each other better over drinks, probably, downstairs. We were busy as usual having fun.

I couldn't believe how these two girls were. They were such hot girls, just full of sex and they were now my girlfriends, both of them. Even my dad knew pretty much about what we were all doing, he knew and here I was eating one out while the other fucked me up and down.

"Mmm, my pussy, oh, fuck him good, Sis, he's making my puss feel so good. I'm gonna cum on his face here, oh, yeah, soon, mmm," Jessica moaned as she slowed down over me.

"Oh, yeah, mmm, MMM, MMM, UUH, UUH, UUH, mmm, mmm."

"It's my turn next, mmm," Katlin said as she rocked up and down on me. "Mmm, I love your dick, Emery. We're just gonna fuck all night. Just think, your dad and my mom'll be doing it and right down the hall, we'll be doing it, too. Oh, that makes me so hot just thinking about it. My mom will show your dad a really good time, I guarantee it."

Jessica got up off me and was rubbing a boob in my face when I replied, "Well, I hope they have a good time. My dad doesn't really date much and I'm sure he's horny, who wouldn't be?"

"Well, you two have the right girls next door, that's for sure," Katlin said as she rocked up and down.

We both were able to get off before we heard their mother call us for supper. We quickly dressed and went down.

Brock:

I helped Jennifer with loading the dishwasher and putting things away and then she led me upstairs where it was particularly quiet; we both looked at each other and raised our eyebrows as I followed her into her bedroom and closed the door.

She turned to me, arms outstretched, and said, "Now to properly welcome you, Brock," and we kissed for what seemed like a long time, our tongues and hands exploring each other leading our arousal upward.

She had a love seat in her room which she led me to and we sat there together, kissing, making out, now our hands exploring where we most wanted to explore the other.

She leaned back and tugged my polo shirt out of my shorts, then up off me as I raised my arms up, then rubbed her palms over my chest as she bent down to kiss my nipples, licking and sucking each one.

I reached up to slip her halter off, giving her time to stop me, though I didn't expect it, and was delighted with my first clear view of her breasts. She was thirty-five but she looked more like eighteen, round and firm, with large, pink nipples, the centers, hard and erect.

I cupped one and squeezed gently.

"They're so nice, Jenn. You are really a beautiful woman. May I?" I asked as I bent to kiss her breasts and suck her nipples.

"Mmm, I've wanted this moment, I must tell you, Brock, from the first time I saw you. You're a sexy-looking man."

As much as I was enjoying her breasts, her palm rubbing on my bulging shorts was distracting me fiercely.

We began kissing again as our hands roamed in anticipation of our lovemaking. It was just fun necking and making out like I had in high school and college, all those years ago when you would get each other so hot and bothered that you were both almost crazy with lust by the time you made love.

"Shall we get more comfy?" she asked as she stood and took my hand. We embraced as my hands went down and began tugging her shorts off which she helped me with. I stood back to see about getting her panties off and there were none. Nice.

She knelt down and loosened my shorts and pulled them to the floor, leaned forward to kiss the bulge in my navy briefs then lowered them as my cock flopped out hitting her nose. She laughed, then opened her lips and slid them over the crown and began sucking, running the tip of her tongue around and around.

Just how can I describe the best feeling I've ever had? My new next-door neighbor was masterful at sucking a man's cock. She jacked back and forth with her fingers circling my shaft as her head bobbed side to side sucking, her tongue just caressing my cock tip circling endlessly.

And, she was taking almost as much delight in it as I was, it was obvious that Jennifer was one of those wonderful women who loved sucking a man.

She pulled back off me, looked up smiling and said, "More of that another time, right now, I have other plans for your cum, Brock," as she stood and pulled me into her bed where we rolled around kissing and just having fun with each other.

"Have you wondered what our children might be up to right now?" she asked as she stroked my cock up and down as I kissed her breasts.

"Hmm, probably just what their parents are doing, I suppose," I whispered as I began kissing down her stomach onto her abdomen as she widened inviting me to where we both wanted my tongue.

As I shifted over to get down between her legs, my cock dragged over her smooth leg sending a shiver through me. Dipping down, I traced my furled tongue up along the wet slit that led to her inner wonders which I would be soon entering.

Her hands reached down to open herself further to me as I poked and probed and circled my tongue around and in.

"Mmm, oh, yes, Brock, mmm, lovely, feels so good, mmm."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.