The Best of Neighbors - Cover

The Best of Neighbors

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My fifteen-year old son and I have lived the bachelor lifestyle for a number of years. That all changed when a woman moved in next door with her two teenaged daughters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Brock:

My son was next door with his new friends almost all the time now and I just didn't know what had come over him. He was the happiest kid you ever saw, eagerly doing any chore I asked, never being any trouble, not that he was in general, it was just rather extraordinary. I couldn't help but think that he was falling for the older girl, Katlin, and decided to ask him.

"Oh, Dad," he said, "they're really nice and, well, yeah, I do kind of like them like boys like girls, you know?" he said with a grin.

"Both girls?"

"Um, yeah, uh, well, yeah, it's not exactly like Katlin's my girlfriend, well, they, kind of, both are."

"Both of them. Odd, aren't they maybe jealous about that?"

"Don't seem to be. I was going to ask you if I could sleep over at their house tomorrow night? They both asked me."

"Um, it's a little out of the ordinary, them being girls and all."

"Their mom lets them have boys spend the night."

"And where would you sleep?"

"Um, I think their mom trusts them, you know, like I guess in their room, probably Katlin's room."

I told him that I thought it was time for him to tell be just what the three of them were up to and over the next hour or so he told me pretty much that they were having sex and that Jennifer knew about it.

Well, that's some news for a single dad. I told him I would think it over and perhaps even talk with the girl's mother about my son sleeping over. He didn't seem to be too thrilled about that but I did call her shortly after that to see it I could pop over to talk about something and she readily agreed.

So I did go over and we went into her small living room to talk.

"I wanted to ask about Emery spending the night with your girls tomorrow night. It seems they've asked him and I wanted to make sure you knew about this and approved."

"Oh, Brock, maybe I'd better start with telling you about how I was brought up. Um, I'm sure it was unconventional but I was brought up by parents who were very open about sex and sexuality. I was not only told about masturbation when I was, oh, six or seven, I was encouraged to develop my sexual side. By ten, I had several vibrators and was quite expert at getting myself off."

"Well, I guess this does happen," I told her.

"Indeed, it did to me. My parents never closed their door and I learned that if I felt like watching them, I could, they just went along with what they were doing. I know, kind of crazy, but I was brought up that sex was just like eating."

"I'll remember that if I take you out to eat," I said grinning.

"I might surprise you. Any way, the only thing they ever wanted was for me to avoid pregnancy and disease and violence and abuse. So, well, let's just say that I probably had an earlier experience with that part of life that you did. Or most people."

"Yes, that's certainly out of the mainstream."

"But, I grew up well-adjusted, certainly happy and well-satisfied sexually. No, not whoring around but at great ease with sex, able to enjoy it the way I believe it should be enjoyed. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I think I do and in many ways, I rather envy you. I suppose you're raising your girls a bit that way, is that it?"

"Yes, they're both on the pill and they've both had boyfriends where we lived before, boyfriends that they were intimate with. I was just raised that sex was pleasurable and made one happy and I've never tried to keep my girls from having that happiness for themselves."

"So, my son's enthusiasm for his two new friends seems rather understandable when looked at from the perspective of a fifteen-year old boy. Your daughters are quite pretty and I'm sure, knowing Emery as I do, he would encourage them both explore their budding sexuality, as it were, to the fullest. He is a guy, after all."

"Well, I expect, knowing my girls as I do, that they have, well, I hope you're not upset, that they've no doubt introduced your son to the pleasures of the body that they're so used to."

"I've known all along that like all of us, Emery would have his introduction into the physical side of life one of these days and, well, I don't think he could have been any luckier than when your two pretty daughters moved in next to us."

"And what about his father? Is he happy that we live next door? That their mother shares her daughter's interest in a male next door?"

Well, well, I thought, this is not too subtle and I could feel a stirring in my pants.

"I'd have to say two things. One that knowing that my son will sooner or later be introduced to sex, if not already, I'm quite happy that he has two such pretty girls to do it with and such an understanding mother who is so accepting. Second, his father is quite pleased that the girls mother has moved in next door and is hoping to find out more about her attitudes about sex and intimacy."

"Perhaps the girl's mother should also extend the sleepover invitation to Emery's father?"

"Emery's father might just love the idea. I suppose I could explain to my son that, after all, his dad has the same urges and desires as he does. It is true, after all."

"Yes, and my girls certainly know that I do," Jennifer said smiling. "So, consider yourself invited to sleep over, you're both invited. I'm sure you both will be entertained quite nicely, Brock."

"Well, I accept your kind offer and will have a long discussion with my son about life and it's more enjoyable aspects."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.