Payback to the Bitch - Cover

Payback to the Bitch

Copyright© 2011 by Doc Oc

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - It is sometimes very satisfying to get REVENGE!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Zoophilia   Bestiality   Lactation   Pregnancy  

I hike over the ridge and set up a long range scope to keep an eye on the camp. The next day about noon they show up and He helps LB get her gear into her assigned cabin. If memory serves the cabin she is in is just off a trail head that goes right past where I am sitting and allows access to the trail down the back side to the road near the mine. Also I think that there is a rock outcrop above and opposite the cabin which will allow me to keep an eye on the cabin and await my chance. I spend 2 days checking out the arrangements in the cabin and find that LB is on the bottom bunk next to the window but there are 5 other girls in the cabin with her. I figure that the only way to take her clean is to gas the cabin and take her as soon after lights out that I feel safe.

After lights out I sneak down to the cabin and get under the floor and setup awaiting bed check. The counselors make their rounds and as soon as they leave the cabin I start a slow seep on the gas so as to let them fall asleep somewhat normally. After an hour there is no noise from above so I hit the gas full on for about 20 minutes so as to be sure they are out. I slide out from under the cabin and carefully enter making my way to LB's bunk, she as well as the others are out cold and I now know that I can pull this off. I move LB to the floor and carefully make her bed. She is in a night slip with bra and panties. I pick up LB and using a fireman's carry out the door we go. I get her to the trail split and give her a shot to keep her out go back and collect all my gear. I tote the gear to the mine and then go back to collect LB. The others will awaken slightly groggy but will remember nothing and there is no trace of this gas. I carry LB to the mine and then down to her room. I know that she has already started her menstrual cycle as it happened at school and they could not get in touch with 'The BITCH' or Him and one of the staff remembered that I was her step-father for a time and they called me. This was about 6 months before her 13th birthday. I give her the shot for egg production the shot for lactation and inject 2 rods under her clit hood. I also give her a rub down with 'heat scent' so Duke and Prince will be interested.

The next day while mom is down on all fours enjoying Prince I unlock LB's door and she steps out to see her mother fucking a dog and begging for more. As she stands there watching her mother her hand goes to her hairless little snatch and starts stroking her clit. As her mother starts cumming LB suddenly shudders and I see fluid oozing down her leg. She has had an orgasm and the look on her face is one of shock and lust. She is still rubbing her slit when her mother looks up and sees her just as Prince cums pumping his hot seed into her, she is screaming out a massive orgasm and collapses to the floor her ass still held high by Prince's knot locked in her. LB falls to her knees and groans out a huge orgasm as she squirts all over her hand. LB sits there and watches as Prince's massive cock goes down and then pops out of her mother's very pregnant pussy. Then as he licks mom to clean her up LB cums again squirting a large puddle on the floor. Prince finishes with mom and then comes over and sniffs at LB through the fence, she leans back and as his tongue laps across her slit and clit she screams out another gush and then faints. I signal Prince back to his cage then close and lock the gate.

I didn't think that LB would be able to take Duke or Prince so I decided to get her a dog more her size. I get things cleaned up and then go back to the city and home. That afternoon He comes over and tells me that 'LB' is missing from her camp and they are out looking for her. I acted concerned and asked where her camp was, He told me and I told him that I used to hike that area before I meet BITCH and if they needed my help I would cancel my trip to Brazil. He said thanks but no they could handle it, go ahead and go. I fly to Rio and then back on my fake ID. I go to a shelter near my home and see what they have, nothing. I look in the paper and there is an ad for a 4yr old Husky to a good home. I call and he is still there as the old woman hasn't liked anyone so far. I drive over to her place and as I get out of the car this magnificent looking Husky comes running up and gets crazy, I speak firmly "Sit" and he promptly steps back and sits down. The old woman comes out of the house and just stares at 'King', and as she approaches he starts to get antsy and I say to him "Stay" and he freezes. She looks at me then at him and says to me 'He is yours, it is obvious he likes you and obeys your commands, so take him with you and treat him well'. I told her not to worry as he would eat well and I had the perfect 'Little Bitch' for him. I collected his leash, bowels and sleeping pad, then I opened the car door and told him "In" and he got in the seat and curled up. I thanked her again and drove away straight to the mine so I could deliver King to his 'Little Bitch'.

I do some rearranging in the mine so that Duke and Prince can't get to LB then put King's cage on her side of the dividing fence. The next morning I trip the locks and BITCH and Duke and Prince are out in the common area. I wait till things are going hot-n-heavy and then let LB out. She sees her mother on the other side of the fence fucking Prince, sucking Duke's cock and fingering her clit all while very obviously pregnant. She is almost 8 weeks and although humans go 38 to 40 weeks, dogs only go 9 to 10 weeks. I am guessing that she might go 12 to 15 weeks but near the end she will be unable to move as her belly is almost dragging the floor now.

Prince uncouples and Duke moves around behind BITCH and mounts her, after about a dozen strokes he ties and she is now screaming 'Fuck me you big dicked bastard, fuck me'. LB is watching her mother get fucked and is fingering her wet slit and as she cums she screams at her mother 'I want a cock to fuck me too'. I trip the latch on King's cage and he gets up and walks out. It is obvious he is turned on as LB is covered in scent (her soap too) and his cock is about half out of its sheath. LB turns at the sound of the latch and sees King coming out of his cage; she calls him to her and pushes his nose down between her legs. He sniffs then licks straight up through her slit and over her clit; she squirts cum all over his snout and up his nose. He snorts and then dives into her virgin cunt to get at her juices. She is on her back humping her ass up to meet his tongue and with her hands on his head trying to shove it into her snatch. She is moaning and groaning and begging for more when she screams at her mother "I want him to fuck me, help me'! Mom tells her to get on all fours like her, so she rolls over to all fours puts her ass up and King immediately mounts and starts pumping. On about the 8th or 10th stroke he hits the mark and drives deep into her virgin hole. She is screaming in pain and King pulls back and slams to his balls in her. He's fucking her good and I can see his knot beginning to pop in and out of her twat. He slows a little and then rams home as he drives his knot into her and locks. He is pumping her as fast as he can and she is humping back nearly as fast and cumming on every stroke as King shoves it deep and LB screams out 'It's so hot, I can feel it so hot inside me. Oh, God I'm cumming again'. As she cums I see her eyes roll back in her head and she faints. She collapses to the floor, her ass held up by the knot in her tight hole. As King moves around the space he is dragging LB by her cunt. It takes about 15 minutes for his knot to go down and as he pulls free I can see she is wide open and full of dog cum. I don't know if this one will take but it's not likely to be the only one. I am going to make a small fortune as all of this is being recorded to DVD and will sell like WOW?

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.