Painless - Cover

Painless

Copyright© 2011 by JohnyR

Chapter 1: Preparing

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 1: Preparing - A story about a disabled vet who regrets alot of his life. Most of it because of how he was raised in an hell hole of a orphanage. But he gets a second chance to live that life again without the pain gathered over the years.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mind Control   Magic   Time Travel   DoOver   Paranormal   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Violence   School   Military  

The next morning I got up and started making a list of what I really want to change in my past. The first one was to get closer to Mr. White sooner than last time. Our friendship did not really take off until almost 3 years later and by then I was sucked into the stupid football bull shit at the home. Besides being almost mandatory of all the boys, it really was the start of all my leg problems for the rest of my life. Sure it was cool to have the girls cheering for you as you made a great play, but no comfort as you lay in bed with a foot to crotch cast for 3 months! Hell our coach made me play another 4 plays with my leg flinging every which way since my entire knee was blown. All cartridge, tendons ect. wore shredded when I came around the corner on a sweep and had just caught the ball. I had one foot on the ground and the linebacker hit me below the knee while the dam cornerback hit me on the thigh. the sound could be heard all over the dam field. That good old sound of muscle and tendons snapping and shredding was allot louder than I had ever heard before. The odd part was it really did not hurt that much. later I found that the nerves were ripped too, thus no pain.

The admin of the home was a greedy selfish asshole and would love to not have to pay for anything having to do with me. I knew if I could get in sooner with Mr. White that I would have my own money and not have to count on anything from the admin Ralf Owen. Dam just thinking his name out loud makes my blood boil.

Next I needed to renew my memories of the time period and important events. I had no intention of leaving my life in the hands of incompetent assholes of the home again. That's where old man White comes in the picture. He already goes to the horse track and makes bets so it should not be a stretch to get him to make some bets on other sports too.

I knew the oil embargo of 73 would be my best ticket to squirrel away a tidy fortune to get me out of this place as soon as I hit that golden number of 18 and the home would lose its social security payments on my ass.

As far as they were concerned no money equals "see ya later boy!"

I needed to brush up on the racetracks that old man White went to and figure a way to get him to place some bets for me. Nothing too big at first but just a way to show him I knew something about numbers and how much the average bet could play out. After checking online for hours I finally found one of his horses that did really great for 5 races before a dumb ass jockey took a riding quirt to her right eye and ruined her for racing. Sheba was her name and in the first time around she became my best buddy, well once the two of us decided the other one could be trusted that is. She was a beautiful bay with a glossy coat and stood 18 hands tall. Well built for speed but started out slow out of the gates. She had a heart of iron and lungs like a forge bellows. I never got to see her race since I was not allowed to go with the old man to the races but I ran her around the track at home all the time once we became buddies. like most thoroughbreds she loved to run! her blind side gave her a true terror of anything coming from that direction. In fact the first time I rode her a dam tumble weed blew by from her blind side and she went absolutely bonkers. At the time I had my left foot in a cast from another horse the fell on me, so I only had one foot in the stirrups. Dam she was insane with fright and once I fell, she turned around and proceeded to stomp the hell out of me.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.