Limits - Cover

Limits

Copyright© 2011 by Rainmaker

Chapter 35: At the Mall II

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 35: At the Mall II - Michael Wright found the one thing he loved better than pot. But how much of a good thing can one person stand? This is a sequel of sorts to Brain Sauce.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Big Breasts   School  

Bra Shopping (Not)

Jill Ellis sighed for what seemed like the 10th time since leaving home. Ahead of her, running way to fast for mall traffic, her kid sister Callie and Callie's friend Becky Turner were barely visible in the semi-crowded main concourse.

She needn't have worried, as quickly they zipped off, Callie and Becky came rushing back towards her.

"Will you hurry? I'm getting my first bra and you're dragging like you're going to the dentist!" yelped the petite Callie, who in fact was quite a bit behind the age curve physically. Becky was her age and already sporting a respectable B cup.

"Don't know what the big deal is," grumbled Jill. "Ellis women generally don't need bras."

They need implants, she did not say aloud.

They 16-year-old sported a B cup of her own – but it was filled with tissue, as her own boobs had yet to materialize.

"Made up your mind yet what you want?" Jill asked with yet another sigh. "You know, the better they fit and the better they look, the more they cost."

"I want a Victoria's Secret Imagine bra!" Callie declared as she (nearly) came to a complete stop in front of her sister.

"You and me both, sistah," Beth said unhelpfully.

"Then why don't we? You, too! Mom gave you her credit card!" Callie urged.

"I can think of better things to buy with it," Jill said, like implants she did not add aloud.

"Me, too," Becky said. "Geez, we need to party with that thing."

"You and I are of the same mind," Jill quietly told Becky. "But we have to take care of the twerp – I mean of course we need to take care of my sister, your friend."

"You mean my friend the twerp," Becky giggled.

"Hey! I heard that!" Callie said over her shoulder as she gazed into a shop window.

"You're a cool neighbor," Jill nodded. "Now what do we really do?"

"Found one I liked at Belk," Becky point towards one end of the mall with her thumb.

"Belk it is," Jill said. "Come on, Callie."

"Where we going?" the human dynamo asked. "Victoria's Secret is that direction."

Jill sighed yet another time.

"Really. Where are we going?"

Fifteen minutes later, Callie and Becky were in a dressing room trying on multiple bras, but Jill felt more like walking around the store when an unfamiliar voice suddenly spoke up behind her.

"I can see who you really are, you know," the voice said.

Jill whirled around to come face to face with a brown-eyed, dark-haired girl who happened to be totally naked. But for some reason, that did not strike Jill as odd.

"What did you say?" Jill asked. "I'm sorry, I was a little distracted."

"I said I know who you really are, not how you appear," the girl said. "You feel like you have to wear that stupid bra full of tissue paper and pretend you're something you're not."

"How would you know that?" Jill said, noting that this serenely beautiful girl was like Jill – virtually flat-chested.

"I must have been late the day they handed out the boobs," she said with a gentle laugh. "Never worn a bra. Never will. By the way, my name is Meredith."

"Never say never," Jill replied. "Lots of fine-looking implants showing up these days"

"That's not for us, Jill," Meredith continued. "I love my body. You love yours, too."

"Not exactly," Jill rolled her eyes. "Well, I kinda do."

Jill paused as she tried to get her head around the fact that she was standing in the middle of a mall clothing store talking to a naked girl – and that she felt perfectly fine with that. It occurred to her that no one else seemed to notice or pay her any mind as well, but that thought slipped away as soon as she thought it.

"You need to rid yourself of that bra, of the feeling that you need to wear it," Meredith was saying. "Be yourself. Be beautiful."

Meredith helped Jill pull off her sweater, revealing the bogus B cups she was wearing to give her such a pleasant shape. Just as easily, she slipped it off her shoulders and was suddenly bare-chested in the middle of the store. Jill began to reach up to cover herself, but Meredith gently pulled her arms down and pulled the topless girl against her nude body. She enslaved Jill as she held her close in a long, draining hug that include an unseen hand slipping past her jeans and into Jill already soaked pussy – in the process, changing her entire being.

"Where's your sister?" Meredith whispered in her ear, having gleaned information from her about the girls, but not their location.

"Oh, God! She's buying a bra right now! Come on!" Jill exclaimed, grabbing Meredith by the hand and running towards the changing rooms. Neither girl had enough boob to jiggle while they ran.

In the changing room, Callie stood bare-chested before a full-length mirror, holding two bras aloft.

"What do I want – support or shape?" she asked her friend.

"You want style," Becky grinned from seat, texting all the while. "You don't need support or shape. You want something that shows off how pretty you are."

"That's what you say to all your half-naked friends," she replied. "I'd be even prettier with boobs."

"Your day will come," Becky said, wrinkling her nose.

"Nah. Ellis woman have no boobs. It's a scientific fact," Callie shrugged.

"I kind of like you the way you are," Becky said, pocketing her cell phone. She slowly stood up and, facing Callie, reached up and cupped her barely there left breast in her right hand. Callie moaned; this was the first time her friend ever took it past the flirting stage – and in public, no less!

Becky was thumbing both of Callie's nipples when Jill and Meredith slipped into the small changing room.

"Uh, wow?" Jill managed. The two younger girls were speechless – in part from being caught in the act and in part because they were in the presence of a beautiful, naked girl.

"I see I'm needed here," Meredith said. "Becky, take off your shirt and bra."

The Ellis' neighbor complied, revealing her newly spouted boobs to the flat-chested threesome.

"Now, come here. Group hug," she added.

"With Jill already mostly compromised, the two older girls joined one another with a hand discretely slipped inside one another's pussy. They then turned their attentions to they younger duo and and soon Jill had two new playthings.


Two miles from the mall sat Darren McCarver, an Amazonian redhead who was easily the most ambitious reporter on the KCAR staff. She was in the process of destroying a burrito to the disgust of her cameraman Mack.

"God, woman, those things just look nasty," groused the vegan cameraman. "I bet the ingredients of fast food burritos is more rancid that your average hot dog."

"Hope so," Darren said with her mouth full. "I love hot dogs, too. Shut up and eat your veggie taco."

But Mack's attention had been turned away from his partner. His iPhone was set on vibrate, so she did not hear it – or hers – go off. She was just noticing hers when Mack was ending his brief conversation.

"Damn! Twitter is blowing up about some sort of teenage riot at the mall!" he said as he converted his phone to Internets pickup. "Unless it's a gag, something about streakers. Here's one who says it's all women!"

"Christ. Sounds like another sorority initiation," she said, doing the same with her phone.

"Maybe a flash mob," he offered.

"Maybe. That's the tendy thing to do these days since that damn commercial," Darren said, wiping her mouth and tossing her Styrofoam tray in the nearby can. "But the main thing is we don't know what it is, and we're practically next door."

"Might even be a real riot," Mack said, happily disposing of his unwanted meal. Darren was already on her iPhone.

"We can be at the mall in five," she told her producer, who happened to be Jackie Simmons. "Let's see if we can put a little 'flash' in flash mob."


As the KCAR news van was pulling into the Carson Mall main parking lot, Jill Ellis and her two passengers were just leaving. When they returned home, Callie Ellis was wearing her new bra, but Becky and Jill were without.

"Show it off now, take a good look in the mirror, then ditch it," Jill said as she pushed Becky back towards her bedroom "Don't want it in the way."

"In the way of what?" Callie asked with a twinkle in her eye. But as she looked away from the mirror, she realized was standing alone in the living room and had lost track of the time.

"Ji-i-i-ill! Don't you start without me!" she whined as she dashed down the hall.

Callie burst into Jill's room to find her sister and best friend sitting on the bed, still fully clothed and waiting. Jill got up and slowly walked over to her desk, sat in her chair, crossed her legs and folded her arms as if watching a movie.

Becky patted the bed.

Callie felt like she was moving in slow motion, but she made it over to the bed and sat down beside her friend. Becky took her face in her hands and slowly pulled her close for a smoldering kiss that grew and grew in intensity and passion. Even as her tongue found a surprising taste to Becky's kiss, Callie's other senses were also kicking in; she smelled lilac in her hair and a faint whiff of crotch; she looked into her friends eyes and saw something she would come to know was lust reflected back at her.

She heard moans of desire coming from deep down inside Becky – or were they coming from her? She reached down and touched her friend's unencumbered breast while Becky did the same. She became aware of another person on the bed as Jill wrapped her arms around her little sister's waist.

Becky began caressing Jill's long legs as Callie turned around and wrapped herself around her sister not unlike a cocoon. The two Ellis girls looked at each other a long time (it seemed), curiosity in their stare. Becky slowly ran her hands over their backs and down their legs, squeezing gently every now and then.

Callie slipped out from under her sister, allowing Jill to settle back on the bed, legs apart and inviting. A patch of bright white panty seemed to be soaking wet to the younger girl.

"Dang, Jill! Did you wet the bed?" Becky asked, slowly reaching down to touch the garment and then, even more slowly, pull it aside. Becky gasped and Callie looked over at her sister and grinned; sometime in the last hour, Jill had shaved her pussy as clean as a newborn.

"Is that for us?" teased Becky, who had hers shaved clean by Jill after she'd done the older Ellis sister first.

"It's for me," Jill said softly. "But you can play with it if you'd like."

Becky, holding the fabric to one side, ran her fingertips over Jill's swollen and slightly protruding labia.

"So ... are you planning on wearing those soaking wet things much longer?" Becky asked, breathing hard. Her breath had a slightly soapy quality as she, somehow, licked the excess shaving cream off of Jill without gagging or getting sick (she did have to get a quick drink and slosh), but her effort turned on both girls even more.

Jill had been surprised to see that Becky's snatch was already almost clean-shaven, but she made quick work of her landing strip – wiped it clean with a rag – and found out her sister's playmate could easily take her four fingers (and probably her fist, if she dared).

But after all their playfulness, the two ended up kissing passionately – surprising them both.

"You taste a little soapy. But I like it," Jill smiled.

"What about Callie?" Becky whispered back.

"She's late for the party," Jill said, pulling away. "But she's invited. Let's get dressed and surprise her."

Callie surprise was neck-and-neck with her lust as she watched her friend diddle her sister. She finally found her voice.

"Becky, if you start undressing her from that end, I'll do it from this end," she said, beginning to pull at Jill tight shirt. With her sister cooperating fully, she was able to pull off her top just about as quickly as Becky got her skirt off her feet. But her panties were still on, askew.

"Don't worry about me," Jill said. "You two need to get naked yourselves."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.