Limits - Cover

Limits

Copyright© 2011 by Rainmaker

Chapter 34: at the Mall

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 34: at the Mall - Michael Wright found the one thing he loved better than pot. But how much of a good thing can one person stand? This is a sequel of sorts to Brain Sauce.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Big Breasts   School  

a) Scenes from A Mall

While their classmates were buzzing around the lunchroom, 13 Carson High students, the school librarian and the mother of one of the students, Laura Sharpe, waited nervously near the loading dock area where Tanner and Kaitlyn made their escape a short time earlier.

They talked in whispers, but were mostly silent as they awaited instructions from the freshman girl they were now all pledged to, body and soul. But it was just a few minutes after they all had gathered, Meredith and Katie, in a less frantic state of mind after their dual encounters, strolled hand in hand onto the loading dock.

"We are going to Carson Mall. Our job there is to make a difference," Meredith said. "I'll tell you more about things when we arrived. I'll ride in Zoe's fan, while Katie will be riding in Laura Sharpe's. On the way to the mall, we'll all strip and she and I will prepare you for the next phase."

"Prepare?" Kimber, who was already going through cock withdrawal, asked Jordan.

"Trust me," Jordan smiled, patting her blonde cheerleader friend on the arm. "We are going to be famous by the end of the day."

Ten minutes after leaving school, Meredith told her van, "Okay, strip," while Katie did the same by prearranged schedule. Laura flashed her high-beam headlights to Zoe in the first van to relay their preparation to Meredith.

Meredith sought out Brianna Wright, Michael's little sister, touching her breast as she sat beside her.

"I know, somehow and I don't know how, that Michael did something cruel to you when he first ... touched you," she said quietly. "I can share my power with you this way."

Meredith climbed across the large-breasted sophomore, but instead of of sitting on her, she slipped her hand between her legs and formed an enclosed fist inside her pussy. She gently began pumping her hand and wiggling her fingers – stimulating Brianna a dozen different ways.

"That's a new one on me," she gasped. "But how does that empower me?"

At that point, Meredith raked a finger over Brianna's G spot and she did not so much scream as have a small heart attack as the overwhelming orgasm struck her. She closed her eyes and sat, whimpering and breathing raggedly. Meredith sat on her lap, wiping tears off her cheek.

Slowly, Brianna's breathing began returning to normal and she finally opened her eyes. She gave Meredith a hopeful smile.

"I'm sorry. It didn't work," she said, hugging Meredith. "I am still Michael's. But you did free me of being by sister's subordinate. For that, I thank you and I will be part of this today – for you."

Surprised to find herself crying, Meredith hugged Brianna and drew a giggle by groping her tits like a longshoreman. Having regrouped, she went one by one to the other six girls in the SUV, repeating the process but with much less passion and drama, while the newly empowered Katie took care of each girl in the other vehicle. At one point, Mrs. Sharpe pulled over and engaged in a full-on make-out session with Katie while Jordan drove.

So when the two vans pulled up to Carson Mall, there were 17 girls and women emerging in a semi-blissful state, all having shed their clothes on the way over. As they stepped from the vans, several noticed how blissful it felt to have the sun radiating over their unprotected skin.

It was approaching late afternoon, so the mall was quickly being overrun by students from several area schools as well as a number of young professionals just off work who flocked to the trend specialty stores. At the mall, Meredith gathered the other16 naked women together in a huddle between the two vans, a number of the them giggling nervously as they stood, exposed, in the mall parking lot.

"We'll stay together at first," she instructed. "After we convert a few dozen, half of you will go with Ms. F – Zoe – and the rest will follow Katie. I'll tell you when. Until then, stay together, walk slowly, so that women may approach you."

She waved the group to gather closer around her. One by one, they joined hands or hugged one another around the waist.

"Share my ability," Meredith said as she brought them closer. "Let it pass through you."

"How?" Kimber whispered to Jordan. Before her friend could answer, Meredith did.

"This way," she said matter-of-factly, slipping her tiny hand uncovered up into Kimber's well-used snatch. It passed all the way up to her wrist, but Kimber's gasp was smothered by an open-mouthed kiss from her friend. At the same time, Katie reached out to the girl closest them them in the huddle and repeated the seemingly violent act of violation. Kimber was repeating the act on Jordan, and she in turn fisted fisted/kissed her mother, and Laura Sharp in turn found Michael's sister Brianna, and she in turn found Zoe. In a matter of mere moments, one by one, every girl found themselves physically connected to one of the others.

Improbably, each girl's hand had slipped easily into a pussy despite there being a handful (so to speak) of true virgins among them. And far from painful, each contact seemed to be an ideal fit; a perfect match of flesh to flesh.

"Oh, yeah. I can feel it," Kimber purred in satisfaction. One by one, each girl gently withdrew her hand from a pussy and instead, those fingers found the mouths of their connected friend. Girl tasted girl, with more than one getting a taste of virginal blood in the process.

Upon entering the mall proper, the group moved slowly, deliberately, as if window shopping or seeing the sights. The newly conjoined women were projecting Meredith's energy 100 fold.


Meredith and her women first encountered Kay Billings and her daughter Kari as they leaving the mall – a few moments too late to avoid being taken.

A hard-working single mom, Kay was keeping a long-standing promise to her junior daughter to buy her a new dress for Prom. The two women were gazing at Kari's dream gown in the sunlight when Meredith approached.

"Hi guys," she said as unthreatingly as possible for a naked girl to be. Remarkably, neither of the Billings women seemed surprised at her nudity (a trend that would continue through the day). "Whatcha doing?"

"We're buying her a prom dress," Kay said. "Isn't it beautiful?"

"I love this dress," said Kari, a slight, willowy brown-headed waif who was cursed with teenage skin.

"It's beautiful," Meredith agreed. "In fact, every time she wears it, you will both be aroused by the other. Try it on out here but leave your other clothes behind."

Dazed and not acting on Meredith's words, she hugged each tightly and managed to slip a finger down each woman's jeans and slipped into their responsive pussy. Stepping away, Kari immediately began stripping down as the whole wide world became her changing room.

The dress, a striking lemon yellow with a white sash, was a perfect fit on the young girl, and its affect on Kay was immediate. First touching Kari's hair, then her bare shoulders, Kay realized that she was breathing hard and Kari – staring intently at her – was doing the same. Unable to think about her actions, she brought her close and the two women joined in a smoldering kiss where each explored the other's mouth with their tongue even as they explored one another's body with their hands.

Kay was surprised when her daughter began unfastening her mother's jeans, but she allowed herself to be stripped to the skin as they continued to get acquainted through their kiss. Once bare, she knelt on her clothes, lifted up the floor-length skirt and found Kari's sopping wet cunt with her mouth.

A screaming orgasm later, Kari collapsed against her mother and allowed Kay to removed her dress totally. The spell thus broken, they gathered their clothes and walked to their car, nude but aware of nothing but their growing love for one another.

"We can find a dry cleaners before the prom," Kay said.

"Sorry, Mom," Katie said, blushing slightly. "I never knew I was a squirter."

As Meredith watched the two women stroll away, Katie came up alongside and hugged her former mistress.

"That's how this works," Meredith said to the awestruck naked women who were huddled together closely behind them.


Doug Tessler and Carly Jones were walking hand in hand through Carson Mall at exactly the wrong time. But otherwise, this day was no different than most, as this was usually the way they were seen. Doug was very reluctant to let go of his freshman girl friend since he discovered her rather advanced ability to deep throat his above average cock.

Indeed, since downing a cup of Michael Wright's Kool-Ade, she happily described cum as her favorite food. Still an intact virgin, Carly proved to Doug that she would suck him any time, anywhere and swallow the evidence. Small wonder the 21-year-old Doug ditched his fiancee mere weeks before their elaborately planned wedding.

He was more than ready to sustain this magical relationship on the sly, but to his shock, he was even invited over to the Jones house for dinner – only to find out he was the dessert for Carly and her hot remarried/divorcee mother.

"If you have to fuck someone, fuck me," Mrs. Jones told him that night. Barely removed from virginity himself, he happily took her up on the offer. Said offer was available every time he visited the Jones house, it turned out.

With such a regular outlet on top of his girlfriend's developing taste for his sperm, it did not take Doug long to build up some endurance – serving to make Carly's Grade A fellatio a longer, even more pleasurable, experience.

So Doug held onto Carly's hand, even though Mrs. Jones was nearby much of the time – like today, when she slowly strolled ahead of the couple. Doug allowed his gaze to wander from his pretty girl friend to her mom's perfect ass and endless legs as she walked purposefully ahead.

Mrs. Jones saw Meredith and her troupe first.

What the hell? she said to herself.

Meredith saw the stately, classily dressed woman while still several yards away, but quickly approached her.

"Mrs. Jones?" she startled the woman by recognizing her. "I'm Meredith Simmons? Classmate of your daughter, Carly." Without thinking, Mrs. Jones shook her hand.

"Meredith?" Carly said from just behind her mother. "Nice getup."

Doug's boner, already on standby, was now raging, but he might as well been at home alone.

"You know my daughter?" Mrs. Jones warily asked the girl. However, the dark-haired teen's radiant smile was reassuring.

"I do, and I love her," Meredith said, embarrassing the woman. "Love you, too."

Meredith took Mrs. Jones into her embrace and the effect was almost immediate. The leggy older woman, who was nearly three inches taller than Meredith in her heels, she felt a new craving come over her. Then from behind, she felt her equally tall daughter embrace her from behind. Carly had let go of Doug's hand as if it wasn't even there.

The next sensation she felt was a wave of arousal as Meredith gently guider her ring-free hand into her warm, wet pussy. She gasped once, then again, as Meredith quickly and easily slid her hand under her dress and into her warm, wet pussy. She gasped once, then again, as Meredith quickly and easily slid her hand under her dress and into her own. Meredith's other hand reached and caressed Carly's virgin cunt through her jeans. The girl humped her classmate's hand, oblivious to their public setting.

Doug was not.

"What the hell?" he asked.

"Go away," said Meredith. Doug stopped in his tracks, staring at the naked girl with shock. He then turned and left without a word – angry, not commanded. The difference would wind up mattering.

"Enjoy yourselves," Meredith said, breaking away and moving past them. Carly and her mother exchanged knowing glances, then turned and slowly resumed their trip through the mall, touching hands. A few minutes passed before the cloud of ecstasy began clearing out of the minds of the two Jones women.

"Where did Doug go?" asked Mrs. Jones, frowning.

"He had to go away," Carly said, shrugging. "It's OK. We're supposed to go out tonight."

Mrs. Jones was certain she felt a twinge of jealousy, but merely nodded.

"Do you have something nice to wear?" she finally asked.

"I was hoping I could borrow something of yours," Carly replied. "We're almost equal sizes, you know."

Mrs. Jones stopped and placed her hands on her daughter's shoulders.

"Equal. I like that," she said, squeezing Carly's shoulders before they resumed their walk to the car. Both women took pleasure In brushing against the other.

Neither said much on their way home, except to comment on a suggestive song on the radio. Carly wondered if her mom noticed her staring at her long legs as she hitched up her dress to drive. She also wondered why she felt wet between her legs, because she'd didn't have to pee.

The Jones women went their own ways once they returned home, both (unknowingly) to masturbate with a fantasy of the other in the minds. Mrs. Jones was startled to realize she had on no panties; Meredith must have removed them at the mall (how?). She found a racy black thong that at least matched her dress's color and pulled it on.

She walked over to her closet and saw the visible record of her dating life, laid out more or less in order on hangars. Her daughter, as tall as she at age 12, had yet to develop curves, so that eliminated many of her more revealing styles. But there was a long blue and white dress that was her husband's favorite during their courtship, hung and forgotten along with many aspects of their married life. She decided that Carly did not need to know the history. It would show off her slim waist and had a subtle slit that would allow her very grownup-looking legs to have some deserved attention. It didn't exactly have cleavage – but then neither did Carly. It did dip enough to allow a small necklace.

Mrs. Jones took the gown out of her closet and took it her daughter's room. Carly wasn't there – the sound of running water made it clear she was taking a shower.

She tapped on the bathroom door.

"Come on in!" she heard.

Mrs. Jones stepped into the roomy, steam-filled main bath that she allowed Carly to share. Her daughter was in the large, walk-in shower, her tall, slender form apparent behind the frosted glass.

"I left a dress on your bed," she said, loud enough to be heard over the water. "I think you'll like it." In a lower voice, she added, "Your father did."

The sliding door flew open.

"The blue and white one?" Carly asked, fully naked and gleaming from the runoff as the shower continued to run. "It's so pretty! Thanks, mom!"

"You're welcome. Don't drip on the floor," she said with a big smile, turning away quickly lest Carly her her gasp at her blossoming daughter's beauty. She realized that she'd had a mini-orgasm merely at the sight of Carly naked. She closed the bathroom door behind her and retired to the walk-up kitchen to pour herself a strong drink. She found her latest novel and curled her feet under her, slipping off high heels she didn't realize she was wearing.

Mrs. Jones awoke with a start. Was that the doorbell? She stretched her legs out, curling her toes in the process, and slipped her heels back on her bare feet. At that point, there was an obvious knock at the door and she peeked out the peephole; sure enough, there was Doug, bearing flowers.

She opened the door, but her body language made it clear that he was not yet welcome inside.

"You left her. You left us," she said coolly.

"You were making out in the mall with a naked 9th grader. What was I supposed to do?" he replied somewhat more excitedly.

"Join us," Mrs. Jones said, surprising herself. "She doesn't want to see you right now. Will you give her a few days to sort things out."

"What about you?" he answered at once, reaching out to squeeze a nipple that was all too obvious through her dress.

"We'll both be here," she said calmly despite the thrill he knew she was getting from his touch. "Have a nice night, Douglas."

Douglas had all the sound of a stinging rebuke. He again left without another word.

Mrs. Jones noticed a card in the bouquet he left unceremoniously in her hands. She invoked Mother's Privilege and opened the small envelope.

Carly (it began) Can't handle what went down today. Call you in a few days. OK? Doug

Mrs. Jones was doubly surprised. First, that they and Doug were actually in agreement about taking a step back after the day's odd events. The second was that she felt a small thrill, rather than disappointment for her daughter. This, she told herself, was opportunity knocking.

And indeed, a moment later, she was tapping on Carly's door.

"Come in, mom," she said from inside.

Mrs. Jones pushed the door open enough to see that her daughter was dressed, and that she was wearing the blue-and-white gown she'd laid out for her. Carly was sitting at her desk, legs crossed, applying a light coat of makeup to her flawless face. It served to make her look even more mature, Mrs. Jones realized, and certainly made her look serious about this date.

"You look so beautiful," she said, hugging herself as she stood in the doorway.

"Thank you, mom. I really feel pretty in this dress," Carly smile warmly. "It's perfect."

"That's always how I felt when I wore it," Mrs. Jones admitted. I wonder if I turned my mom on, too? she did not add aloud.

"Where were you guys going tonight?" she asked, moving behind her daughter and squeezing her bare shoulder.

"He'd said something about doing a movie in one of those big Imax theaters," she said, still brushing on a little highlighter. "Then a real sit-down dinner. But there's one thing..."

"What's that?" Mrs. Jones asked, hating herself (a little) for sending Doug away.

"Can I borrow some matching heels to go with the dress? It's so long; I don't really want to wear flats with it," she asked with that please? look she did so well. "They seem so ... so..."

"Childish," Mrs. Jones finished the thought. "Of course. Be right back."

Once she stepped into her bedroom, she pulled out her cellphone and a texted Doug: "She has changed her mind ... again ... come back over please."

"I'm your shoe size, too, you know," Carly yelled from her bedroom.

"I know!" her mom smiled as she found her perfect match – blue stilettos that made her legs seems endless despite the length of the dress. But she also had a more modest pair of while heels – go-to-Sunday-mass shoes, she thought.

Naturally, Carly wanted the stilettos.

"Can you walk in those?" Mrs. Jones asked.

"Oh yeah. Killer shoes. You bet I can!" Carly laughed. "I've practiced in these very shoes. How about putting them on for me, mom?"

"Why ... sure," she said, again realizing the thought of touching Carly's feet excited her. Carly sat on the edge of her bed, pointing her right foot out as her mom in an almost seductive manner. Sliding her left hand down her calf to the heel, she easily slipped the shoe onto her delicate foot. She thought Carly shivered at her touch.

She repeated the process and Carly tried them on for size. Unsteady for only a moment, she put her hand on her mother's shoulder and giggled when she realized she was now two inches taller than the leggy woman.

"Wow," Mrs. Jones said appreciatively. "When did you have time to learn that?"

"Ha. Practice many afternoons before you got home," Carly said as she walked comfortably around the room. "It took awhile."

"But you look very comfortable," Mrs. Jones said. "Make your legs look great. Your ass, too."

Mrs. Jones popped her daughter's dance-firmed behind and drew a yelp of surprise. Giggling, Carly then sat down and began putting away her mother's makeup, hoping her mother could not tell how wet that little action had made her. Mrs. Jones moved to stand directly in front of her seated daughter.

"Little girl grows up," she said, her right hand sliding down Carly's shoulder until she was lightly touching her breast. "I guess all moms go through this, eventually."

"You want to talk about today?" Carly looked up at her mom, seeming very mature.

Mrs. Jones drew her hand away, as if burned.

"I – I can't explain that ... this. I didn't know that girl, but..."

"Well, I know her – but not like that," Carly said, still looking serious.

"I behaved very inappropriately," Mrs. Jones said, kneeling down between her daughter's legs. "But I'm not sorry, sweetheart."

"Now I'm confused," Carly said, aware that her mother had her hands on her legs above her knees.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.