Limits
Chapter 31: At School - c. The Mistake

Copyright© 2011 by Rainmaker

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 31: At School - c. The Mistake - Michael Wright found the one thing he loved better than pot. But how much of a good thing can one person stand? This is a sequel of sorts to Brain Sauce.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Big Breasts   School  

Today was different.

The morning had gone well enough for Kendra McCain, as she and her friends – Andrea Thomas and Jenny Chin – had their usual morning fuckfest in the Carson High stadium concession stand.

The one thing each girl had in common that fateful day was that each was dealing with her period the day that Michael Wright served them Kool-Ade in gym class and thus enslaved them. Unlike any of the other freshmen, this combination of body chemistry and chemicals sent each girl into bisexual hyperdrive. This new attitude became a lifestyle in less than a day, as each girl sought out sex in any way, shape or form that it was available. Parents, siblings, neighbors, friends, random strangers – Jenny inadvertently caused her grandfather's fatal heart attack, but would not and could not avoid seducing relatives at the funeral – it was inevitable that they would discover one another eventually.

Initially, Kendra, Andrea and Jenny would have epic lesbian sex – both in duration and number of orgasms they could muster, as endurance was quickly acquired characteristic. But these girls were first and foremost heterosexual fucking machines, and were able to cool down only when entering the school building due to Michael's restrictions. Every morning, the concession stand was the location for an hour or more of total sexual debauchery with random jocks, then the three girls would slip into the nearby football locker room (part of the school and thus a safe haven) and would shower and douche away the scum and cum. Thanks to a shared industrial strength hair dryer and teamwork, all three girls would arrive in homeroom refreshed and sated.

But today was different.

The growing wet spot in Kendra's jeans was nearly visible; the arousal she was feeling was unexpected and unwanted. She looked over at Jenny, who happened to share their first period geography class, and her expression told Kendra that her distress was not hers alone. In fact, a closer look around the classroom told her that every student, male and female, was feeling the urge.

What the fuck? Jenny mouthed silently. Kendra shrugged. At that moment, Troy Taylor, one of their more prolific morning visitors, raised his hand.

Mr. Spencer, the geography teacher, allowed him to go to the restroom, and Kendra wasn't the only one who noticed his erection. Nearly every classroom – at least, those which allowed passes out – had a steady stream of restroom requests. But few of the girls and almost none of the boys had to actually pee. By the end of the second period, every restroom in the school reeked of sexual discharge.

But Kendra and her two oversexed classmates got little relief from masturbation. Early on in their awakened state of sexuality, the three freshmen realized separately that only a deep, thrusting fucking (and a resulting orgasm) would prove satisfying. Another glance over at Jenny told her that it would be a battle for the cute Japanese-American girl to maintain her very traditional public decorum.

Up front, Mr. Spencer was not noticing his students' distress because of his own. It had been years since he had to settle this kind of boner in his class – and this one was not going away by itself. And don't even think about getting up to write on the board he told himself.

Mercifully, the bell rang and a stampede to the restrooms followed. In their eagerness to find relief, Spencer's students vacated the room in record time. Except one.

"Hard to be an educator with a stiffy, huh?" Kendra said from her seat. Spencer stared at the cute girl – dark-haired, slightly pale, perfect skin, no makeup, boobs barely there – and said nothing. Kendra rose from her seat, the dark stain on her faded jeans all too apparent. But as she slowly walked up the row, she unsnapped her pants one button at a time. Her jeans were unfastened and hung loosely by the side by the time she reached Spencer's door to lock his deadbolt. Almost in one motion, her jeans and thong slipped to the floor and her loose-fitting peasant girl top followed a moment later.

Now fully naked, Kendra unzipped a paralyzed Spencer, gently pulled out his rager, and smoothly settled on for a 40-minute ride that would have killed a man with a weak heart. His second period, finding the door locked, went to the library, where they found two librarian's aides working in the nude and equally eager to explore the possibility of a brisk morning fuck.

Spencer thought he came three times; Kendra twice as much during their marathon where she smoothly and spectacularly caressed his cock with her young and still tight vaginal muscles. He was beyond spent by the time Kendra felt her needs settling down, so while still connected to her teacher, she leaned in to give him a parting kiss.

Sliding easily away, she stopped to gather her clothing, at which time Spencer spoke for the first time since class ended.

"I'd like to keep those," he rasped, pointing at her pink lace panties. Knowing she wasn't about to wear the drenched lingerie again, she handed them over to her middle-aged teacher, who promptly appreciated their dusky aroma with a deep whiff.

Kendra's oversized peasant blouse could serve as a too-short skirt for purposes of walking down the hallway, so she stepped out into the hall to find hundreds of her classmates dealing with their restored sex drive the only way teenagers know how – making out. Dozens of little dramas were unfolding in front of the lockers, she realized. What she didn't know was that in lounges and locked classrooms, many of her teachers were doing the same thing in a more adult (barely) manner.

At that moment, freshman Katie Woods sauntered by as naked as the day she was born. The hall crowd parted like the Red Sea as she radiated energy, an invisible wave that Kendra immediately perceived as drawing out definite lesbian urges towards the naked beauty.

It pissed her off. She grabbed Katie by her blonde ponytail and spun her around.

"Where's your bitch, bitch?" Kendra sneered.

"She's, she's on her way here from seeing some of her favorite teachers," the angelic looking girl, wide-eyed with surprise and a little fear, said as she clutched her textbooks to her bare chest.

Angering Kendra further was the attraction she was feeling towards the naked girl, and indeed girls in general. After the odd display of lesbian attraction before school that morning, it all added up, to her, to Meredith Simmons.

"Calm down, Kendra," said a voice behind her. Kendra whirled around to see a partially clad Meredith, smiling enigmatically, within a few feet of her, lackey friends in tow.

"How are you pulling this off?" Kendra insisted, trying to ignore her tingling pussy.

"Here. Let me show you," Meredith said, taking her into a full embrace. The wave of pleasure that hit Kendra calmed her for a moment, but when Meredith slid her entire hand almost effortlessly into Kendra's cum-filled pussy, she managed to pull away.

"No, you don't," she screamed as Meredith licked the surprise deposit off of her fingers. "You won't make me one of your dyke disciples."

Her venom, and Spencer's cum, combined to stop Meredith in her tracks for the first time all day. Looking at the girl with a frown, she again thrust her hand into her cunt and it slid in even more easily than the first time. Kendra moaned, but fought back valiantly.

"I love guys. I love fucking, and that's the way Michael wanted me to be," she said through gritted teeth as she felt her resolve fade. "You will not rule me!"

Meredith held her ground until Kendra stopped struggling; she had her, and she wanted to make sure Kendra knew she had her. But just as quickly as she struck, Meredith relaxed her fist and hand and allowed Kendra to slide free with an audible pop that the gathered crowd all heard. Kendra fell back away from her classmate, sitting back sprawled on the floor with her legs splayed apart.

Realizing she was indeed ruled, Kendra's anger was unabated even as her will power seemed to fade. But all she could manage to do was to sit on the hallway floor, breathing heavily as Spencer's seed seeped out of her violated pussy. Only her eyes were able to reflect the hatred she felt at losing her lust for men and their cocks.

Meredith was not expecting any real resistance; truth be told, she thought she was doing these girls and women a service, and was doing the whole thing on an unspoken instinct that seemed to be driving her. She got down on her hands and knees in front of Kendra, who by now was literally shaking with anger she could not voice.

"I don't understand the anger," Meredith repeated.

That was all Kendra needed. She found her voice.

"That's fucking obvious!" she screamed. "School, and Master's no-sex command are the only way some of us can control our sex drives."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.