Limits
Chapter 29: At School

Copyright© 2011 by Rainmaker

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 29: At School - Michael Wright found the one thing he loved better than pot. But how much of a good thing can one person stand? This is a sequel of sorts to Brain Sauce.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Big Breasts   School  

"Bye, mom," Meredith smiled sweetly as she stepped from the family ride.

Her mother Jackie, looking much more like one of the high school girls her daughter's age than the mid-40s former TV host that she was, looked deadly serious when she said, "We won't let you down, Mistress."

Meredith acted as if she hadn't heard.

The ant-like swarming of 1,000 students attempting to make it to class prevented Meredith's super-charged libido from making much of an impression on anyone – but the teen quickly realized that there was something wrong with her eyesight. No, not wrong, different. She squinted and looked around the campus.

There was no mistaking it; Meredith was seeing the girls and women with a bold clarity that seemed to her like high definition in her brain. She saw them as others would, but more than that, she was seeing something radiating through (past?) their clothes, their demeanor, their whole outward appearance. She was somehow seeing inside them; seeing their essence. Every single female was virtually naked in her eyes.

My God, she swallowed hard with an apparent revelation. Am I seeing them to their soul?

But the boys, or the men – that wasn't the case with them. They seemed to be less tangible, almost colorless and vague outlines that were featureless at her first glance. She had to concentrate on a boy who passed her by to recognize he was a freshman who was in her English class. But he passed her by as if she were invisible.

Good, she caught herself thinking about the now-departed Tommy Kramer.

Meredith became aware that she was walking very slowly through the teeming schoolyard, almost gliding, it seemed. She noticed, with approval, that my commands to the school's female population to diet wisely and exercise vigorously was causing all of these young girls to shape up nicely.

(That's right – I, Michael, was miles away, sleeping in like I often did. But Meredith's sights and thoughts were shared by me at what I'd guess you'd call an intuitive level whether I wanted to witness them or not. I was able to function; it was almost as if a TV was on in the room that had me aware but uninvolved. At this point, it was barely in my unconscious thought, but when I awoke, it was clear like a vividly recalled dream.)

Meredith, clutching her backpack straps with both hands, noticed that she was starting to be noticed – by the girls. Sidelong glances were turning into stares; conversations were halted in mid-sentence; girls were abruptly walking away from their boyfriends and girls (only girls!) were calmly veering off their courses towards her.

Good, the thought repeated itself. But then, among the brilliant beautiful colors radiating from her classmates, came one so wondrously perfect that she had to alter her course and go to it directly. By the main entrance, dutifully waiting, was her beloved Katie. The smile that appeared when she spotted her mistress thrilled Meredith to the core.

Core? That was her pussy that was tingling!

Bulky book bags were set aside and the two girls hugged as if long-lost friends. After a moment, Meredith pulled back and surprised her devoted sex slave by kissing her warmly on the mouth. Neither girl heard the audible moans from several girls nearby.

"Mor – morning, mistress," Katie gasped.

"Please don't call me that," Meredith whispered. "You know my name. You respect me by using it."

"Really? Okay – Meredith," Katie said, enjoying her first tingling orgasm of the day. Her mother had dressed her in a cute pair of shorts and a spaghetti-strapped top. Her bra drawer was not opened.

Meredith then noticed that most of the girls in the schoolyard had stopped in their tracks. They were watching Meredith and Katie; several were breathing hard as if they'd run to get there. One girl, wearing jeans, had a noticeable wet spot in her crotch. And she knew what needed to be done next.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.