Limits
Chapter 28: Meredith Rising

Copyright© 2011 by Rainmaker

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 28: Meredith Rising - Michael Wright found the one thing he loved better than pot. But how much of a good thing can one person stand? This is a sequel of sorts to Brain Sauce.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Big Breasts   School  

For years, Meredith was used to getting a deep, peaceful night's sleep because, inevitably, she would conk out after masturbating herself to a shuddering orgasm.

But since her fateful meeting with Michael in the Carson High gym, her nights had been restless and filled with dreams of sex and fucking and unspeakable acts. And each morning, she would wake up horny; she could not function (she believed) unless she immediately fired up her newly acquired vibrator and enjoyed close to 10 minutes of an extended orgasm.

She had realized almost immediately that Michael's "no sex" imprint on all of the Carson students during classroom hours did not take with her. And she increasingly realized that her morning regimen failed to keep her satisfied. She also realized that it didn't take long to get to this point; barely two weeks had passed since that day.

But Meredith's sexual history predated Michael (unlike some of her classmates), and she'd quickly figured out how to maximize her pleasure and best address her needs by strapping the large white "back massager" to her forearm with an Ace bandage (after a rough trial with duct tape), then sliding her tiny hand all the way into a surprisingly accommodating pussy. She luxuriated in the feeling, twisting her hand to and fro and switching between a full fist with cupping her hand and diddling her fingers across what had to be her G-spot with trimmed but very apparent nails.

And then, lord Jesus, she would squirt.

If her hand was still filling her pussy, her juices would pour across her fingertips like a flow of warm water that ran down her arm and pooled on her bedspread. But should she remove her hand at the right moment, she would spurt impressively across her bed (and bedroom), routinely splattering her mirror that sat over 6 feet away.

It was with that knowledge, and anticipation of the eruption to come, that Meredith's mother, Jackie, sat quietly at the foot of the bed, naked and waiting for her daughter to cream all over her surprisingly youthful face.

I want to touch her, taste her so badly, she thought. Patience, girl...

Meredith's orgasm slowly but surely arrived, building in her daughter's groin as she began quivering under her covers. She then began jerking with seizures that alarmed her mother, however much a part of the process they played. But Jackie remained still.

Jackie Simmons, aged 43, was certain as she could be that this wondrous ejaculate from her precious young daughter was making an unmistakable effect on her, on her skin. She was wrong about the source; time would prove that middle-aged women in Michael's control enjoyed similar rejuvenations – most notably, his own mother, Joanna. Theirs came without the additional bodily fluids; Joanna was certain hers was a result of the copious amounts of her son's semen that she dutifully digested each morning. That, too, was wrong.

Far down the road, when this adventure was one for the (sealed) record books, it would be proven that the women's own metabolism changed after ingesting the compound itself -- either through Michael's liquid or mist or secretions through Meredith's very pores. The changes were virtually all superficial, but women who cared for their bodies enjoyed much of a Fountain of Youth experience.

Either way, Jackie (and Joanna) now owned the deadly combination of a body of a woman in her 20s and the knowledge and memories of a woman who'd already lived a full life. And in Jackie's case, the God-given boobs of a Page 3 girl, full and firm but not awkward like the mega-set Joanna Wright – and indeed her oldest daughter Renee – had installed.

But as she sat in the dark on her daughter's bed, Jackie Simmons was grateful merely to welcome back the body which made her a nice income doing commercials and a lengthy term on-air as a reporter. The station, KDTV, valued Jackie for more than her looks, as she still earned a nice paycheck as an editor/producer that still had moments on-air as a special features and breaking news reporter over holidays, weekends and fill ins. But lately she had to spend twice the time in makeup before going to air – or at least that had been the case until recent days.

I'm back and better than ever! Jackie thought to herself in the darkness, Because now I'm playing for both teams!

Meredith neared eruption. Jackie tensed for the expected release, but instead was taken aback when her daughter sobbed. This is more than a sex dream, she thought, but remained motionless.

"Fuck you Tommy!" Meredith screamed in her distress. "Never ... know what you missed..."?

Her breathing drew stronger and deeper. Her magic moment was near. Jackie leaned in, closed her eyes and opened her mouth. But at that moment she became aware of a body sliding up close to hers.

"Has the dam broken yet?" Renee hissed.

"You're right on time, honey," Jackie whispered, pulling her other daughter even nearer.

In her recent delirium, Meredith had no idea she had become a nightly performer for a depraved audience of two that now lived to drink her flowing cum juice. But Jackie's sense was correct; tonight was gong to be different.

Meredith let it be known the big approach was nearing with an "ah, ah, ah," followed with a spasm that unleashed a flow that, thanks to Meredith's hormonal distress, proved to be a chemical bath unlike any ever created in the human body. As it washed over the naked forms of Jackie and Renee, all trace of their heterosexuality was washed away. As they moaned their approval, what remained was a pair of irresistibly good-looking dykes who knew their mistress was now a mission – one that they were now, too, committed. The flow continued in spurts for 15 glorious seconds, soaking into their bloodstream, their nervous system, their muscles and skin.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.