Limits
Chapter 20: Meredith's Story

Copyright© 2011 by Rainmaker

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 20: Meredith's Story - Michael Wright found the one thing he loved better than pot. But how much of a good thing can one person stand? This is a sequel of sorts to Brain Sauce.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Big Breasts   School  

"Any idea what the big deal in p.e. is today?" Carson High freshman Meredith Simmons asked her best friend, Erin Bowman, as they shouldered their way down the crowded hall.

"Some kind of speaker. Probably sex ed," answered the much shorter girl, struggling to keep up with her friend as if she were swimming against the tide. "Don't know. Don't care. I hate gym."

Meredith, whose curiosity had already landed her a job as a reporter on the school newspaper, was not content to wait until the period for an answer.

"Hey, Sandy, what do you know about our p.e. speaker?" she shouted across the crowded hall. Sandy Traxler, a golden blonde with a year-round tan, ignored her classmate as she talked earnestly into her cell phone.

"Stuck up bitch," Erin said as she looked back over her shoulder at the girl, who was getting emotional in her animated phone conversation. "You know -- she wanted to be a cheerleader but was totally spaz."

"Yeah. Cried for days," Meredith reported, remembering when Sandy was as close a friend as Erin.

At that point, two of the school's freshmen cheerleaders, Jordan Sharpe and Kimber Rhodes, walked past. Resplendent in their black, blue and brilliant white skirts and sweaters, every boy and girl in the freshman hall was aware of their passing.

"Hey, Barbi twins! Who's the speaker in p.e.?" Erin shouted as they passed.

"Beats me!" said Jordan, better-humored of the two. "And stop calling me Barbie. I gave up being blonde two months ago, you little bitch." They walked on before Erin could form another snarky reply.

"Some sort of self-esteem thing. Right down my alley, huh?" came a voice from behind and above. Angelina Conner, a green-eyed, willowy six-foot-one package of awkward arms and legs, had come up behind her friends just as they reached their lockers. Angelina had the topside locker, having switched with Erin out of mutual need at the beginning of the semester. Meredith's was next to Angelina's, directly above Erin's.

"I hear we're the only class getting the lecture or whatever," Angelina continued.

"Self-esteem? Liking yourself stuff?" Meredith asked, wrinkling her nose.

"Yeah. Learning to love your ostrich legs and turkey neck," Angelina exaggerated her gangly features.

"Oh, shut up. You're three years away from being a supermodel," Erin said, rolling her eyes.

"Easy for you to say. You've already got your curves," Angelina said.

"And boys groping them," Meredith added.

Erin began to make an indignant reply, but a smile gave away her true feelings. She not only had boobs, she had Chad Thornton giving them regular attention.

"Hey guys, we'll all have boobs one day," Erin said encouragingly.

"Or you can get a chest full of silly string," Meredith said. Her older sister, a Hooters waitress named Renee, went into a sexual frenzy in the last year and soon thereafter got super-sized boobs courtesy of a doctor in the Cayman Islands. Renee was now a fulltime resident of the Caribbean country and the author of remarkable postcards to her sister. A late-summer visit allowed Meredith to witness Renee's new friends up close and personal. Her tiny tank tops now filled to overflowing, Renee had allowed Meredith to see them up close, and she'd marveled at how soft they were. But Meredith had also been a little grossed out by their size.

Back home, Meredith was the proud owner of a Caribbean tan and her own A cups. Seeing Dr. Conrad's handiwork up close, the very thought of booster boobs repulsed her and she flaunted her ability to go braless every day since returning. This particular day, she was enjoying the comfort of a modest sundress that a busty girl would have trouble staying in.

Meredith and Angelina had history class together first period, and passed a note between them speculating on what an adult could tell them -- a guy, even! -- that they didn't already know.

Maybe he's gay. He'll teach us how to choose a bra, Angelina wrote.

Or how to choose the right thong, Meredith answered. Cheerleaders had quit wearing old-fashioned panties at Carson High in the last year and thongs were accepted at a surprisingly high level.

"Styling tips," Katie Woods, a blossoming bombshell who had no clue how beautiful she was, whispered from over their shoulders. She pulled back her amazing mane of blonde hair to speak to the two girls, but Katie was so down-to-earth that Erin would never stick her with the "Barbi" tag.

Meredith nodded. All of it made sense, but her curiosity was like an itch. She had no problem liking her body; her mother and sister were all suitably curvy, without help. Renee, in fact, was in the Sunny Tropic contest as one of the favorites, but wasn't satisfied with her God-given boobs in the aftermath of her puzzling sexual explosion.

For her part, Meredith admitted a growing curiosity about boys, but was was currently more interested in writing and reporting than being a social butterfly. She learned that her stunning looks allowed her to get away with asking questions that probably should have gotten her in hot water.

But Meredith, for an ambitious high school freshman, had a pretty mundane life. At this point, her biggest secret is that she occasionally applied some of Renee's makeup as she carefully followed instructions she found on the Internet and in fashion magazines.

She always washed it all away before she went to bed, but when the time came to apply the war paint, she would be proficient in the art.

Oh, and she was bipolar -- her condition under control thanks to her meds. In a possibly related secret, she masturbated three or four times a night -- and recently discovered she could insert her intire hand into her pussy without discomfort.


Gym class at Carson High was sexually segregated except for the seniors. This freshmen girls p.e. class included the best athletes from the grade, which was why it was held at the end of the school day. The cheerleaders went their own way (usually) while the athletes had special training that went in-season. Carson was such a massive school, the freshmen had their own comfy gym and locker room. The freshmen male athletes had their own curtained-off section in the varsity gym, leaving the girls to concentrate on exercise, not being seen.

Sports bras were required regardless of development, so each girl had to briefly expose her boobs to her classmates as she changed. Katie and Angelina were closer to flat, but unworried about their potential development. Erin, on the other hand, walked around topless as much as she could to show off her early development. Sandy, who was even better developed, tended to face her locker every time she changed, while Meredith gave it little thought. Except for today.

"Are mine any bigger?" she asked Erin.

"Compared to what?" Erin answered.

"Better off not asking," Angelina offered, glancing sideways. Meredith lightly pinched her outstanding nipples and gave them a light tug. She was happy enough with her current size, but was aware enough to give herself a decent orgasm with her subtle handiwork. Angelina noticed her shudder, but smiled and said nothing.

Been there. Done that, thought the lanky girl. She paused a moment when she glimpsed the perfectly formed boobs of one of the girls, Karen Steele, who she barely knew, but she was promptly getting dressed and did not call attention to her overly mature body. Angelina did lock eyes with another girl, Mindy Scott, who was also stealing a glimpse of Karen's boobs, Angelina smiled and raised her eyebrows; Mindy smiled and nodded and neither looked at the other again.

Without drama, the girls all got dressed and strolled out to the gym floor, where they did the required 15 minutes of stretching. Meredith and Angelina, both being above average in height, were paired.

Sitting on the floor, the girls extended their legs spread-eagle, touching feet. But Meredith's feet were both inside the V her taller friend formed.

"God, Angelina, you have the wingspan of a condor," Meredith said.

"Look who's talking, coho lips," Angelina fired back as she stretched.

"The better to kiss with," she fired back.

"That's not what I hear."

"Slut."

"Dyke."

Both began giggling as they played out their daily cut routine. They locked arms and took turns pulling one another towards the floor. The two lithe teens stretched forward until their noses touched the floor, ponytails flopping. Meredith exhaled slightly, but neither strained as much as some of the classmates. Both girls, in fact, like to show off by pulling one leg behind her own head. It wasn't part of the routine, but several girls either looked on enviously or tried it themselves. Of course, several were even more flexible but elected not to show it for fear of being labeled a freak or worse.

"Eat your own pussy -- then I'll be impressed," Erin hissed from nearby.

"She'd rather eat yours," Angelina whispered back.

"I am not a dyke," Meredith complained, almost too loudly. "Besides, Erin's got a waiting list. She keeps it pinned to her thong."

"So what? The only thing you have down there is your hand," Erin fired back. Several girls around them giggled at the byplay.

"Try it, you'll like it -- but maybe your fingers aren't long enough," Meredith said as the laughter increased.

"They might be if she shaved that thing," Angelina said. "It's like a jungle down there."

Erin just stared at Angelina and pulled away the crotch of her shorts -- to reveal a smooth, tanned pussy. "Eat me," came the not-unexpected response.

"That almost looks good enough to eat," Angelina said. "But I'm a vegetarian."

"Try it, you'll like it," Erin giggled.

"Have you?" Meredith blurted, the reporter's curiosity coming out.

"God, yes. My older sister's a total sex maniac since she was in that damn Sunny Tropic contest last year," Erin said, knowing full well Meredith was having to deal with the same thing. "She practically seduced me and..." Erin abruptly turned her head, blushing.

" ... and?" Meredith pressed.

"Me and my mom," Erin whispered. "She and a girl she met at the contest -- not Renee -- talked us into trying some ... things."

"Not surprised," Meredith said. "Erin knows Renee, my older sister, was the same way after that contest. But she's left me alone after I gave her a bloody nose. On vacation this summer, she tried again and I threatened to pop her boobs like two big balloons."

"Yeah, but you still drool over those big balloons," Angelina said.

"Do not. She let me touch them, and I'll admit to being curious," Meredith said. "But that's all." Dropping the subject, she bent forward in a perfect split to avoid her friends seeing her blush.

"God, you're so flexible," Erin huffed as she stretched. "Why aren't you and Angelina cheerleaders, anyway?"

"You know why," Angelina said. "I'm too skinny; she's too..."

" ... girl next door," Meredith sighed, her face hidden by a splay of hair as she lay face down. "Not stupid enough or blonde enough."

"At least we aren't total spastics like poor little Sandy," Angelina added, bending one leg back at an impossible angle.

"Sandy -- Exhibit One in the 'looks aren't everything' file," Meredith said in a serious voice. The girls all glanced over at the stunning blonde, who was groaning as she stretched her legs out half as far as her classmates. Her cheeks were turning red from the effort.

"Speaking of which," said Erin with a nod of her head. All eyes were turned towards the 10 pretty, made-up faces and teased hair styles comprising the freshman cheerleader class. All wore gym clothes similar to the others, only their shorts were all two sizes too small and displayed no panty lines. Meredith caught the eye of Jordan Sharpe and waved her old friend over. But Jordan just shrugged and stayed off to the side with the other cheerleaders.

"Some things are more important than friends," Angelina said. "But you know that."

"Yeah, I know," Meredith said. "That doesn't mean it doesn't make me wanna cry."

"Huh?" said Erin, half-listening. "Cry about what?"

"You know. Girl stuff. The weather. The size of your boobs," she said, going back into her stretching routine.

"Cry for happy, baby," Erin fired back as she did the same. But it was only a matter of moments before Miss Mathews, the varsity cheerleader coach, called them to attention. By chance, Sandy was closest to the podium, while Meredith and her friends were back in the mix of some 30 girls. The cheerleaders kept to the back, some sitting and stretching, some standing.

Michael Wright, one of the least interesting guys in the school, was apparently going to address them. She turned away and caught Angelina rolling her eyes with a nod towards the boy.

Meredith's curiosity was peaking when they began handing out Styrofoam cups and filling them with what turned out to be cherry Kool-Ade. A number of cheerleaders past and present helped with the distribution; a pair of last year's freshman squad – Jenny Shipley and one of the McDonald triplets, (which one, no one was sure) – poured the drinks for Meredith's immediate group. They were wearing tight jeans and golf shirts and one was wearing some expensive perfume for some reason. Meredith, the observant reporter wannabe, also noticed the McDonald clone wore a small smile, like she knew a secret.

"Class, we have a guest speaker today!" Miss Mathews, not her ancient counterpart, was speaking. "Michael is a senior here, but is an expert about sex and relationships. Pay attention; you might learn something useful."

"I thought we had an adult speaker. Jeez!" Angelina whispered.

"It's the twins' brother, right?" Erin hissed from behind.

"Dunno. Thought he graduated," Meredith shook her head.

"An expert? Is that what Miss Mathews said?" Erin persisted.

"I don't think we heard right. Must be Brittany and Brianna's father. Sure looks young, though," Meredith wondered aloud, ending the discussion. Michael, now sporting a dress shirt, a dashing haircut and a tan no stoner would be caught dead earning, began to speak. Michael told the girls about buying into a concept, so he led them in a symbolic "drinking of the Kool-Ade". Meredith was thirsty and swigged it down, as did her friends.

Meredith listened, but she had increasing difficulty focusing. His words, she could tell, were sinking in, but as if it were going right into her brain, bypassing her ears somehow. The small cup of liquid seemed to be burning its way through her veins; her arms and legs began tingling, and as she shook them, she noticed one or two others showing the same effect. Even deeper inside her, Michael Wright was taking hold; her soul was being co-opted, she somehow knew. She tried to see how her classmates were being affected, but could not turn her head. Still, Michael's words were being absorbed, remembered, believed. Listening to this man was like listening to God. Meredith could not speak or react, but she knew she believed him, believed in him, totally.

And she was awake. Everything was normal again. Her friends, all of the girls, were sitting there as they were before. And Michael was still talking.

"You will spend the rest of your life as the slave of Michael Wright, and will live your life as he wishes. You will work very hard to be good students, through college and beyond, if need be. You will enjoy the company of boys, enjoy dating and enjoy swallowing cum from oral sex. But you are 50-50 bisexual and are comfortable whether or not boys know this. I am the only man worthy of having sex with you, besides your father, and you cannot and don't wish to ever refuse me in any way. You will have sex with any of your female classmates, your parents, brothers and sisters in addition to a normal relationship. You will answer totally to myself and Miss Mathews, but think this is a special honor."

Oh my God! This is so cool! Meredith thought. Not only did she feel smarter -- brighter, somehow -- and she was also becoming aware of the beauty surrounding her.

Michael began reading the class roll. One by one, the girls responded to their name and pulled off their gym shirt and slipped out of their sports bra. One by one, her friends answered and stripped. Erin was first among them, proudly thrusting out her perfect boobs. Angelina, always modest, looked down as she undid her bra, but once her surprisingly full (but small) orbs were freed, she looked up and seemed less shy. Meredith was shocked to see the cheerleaders strip right along -- Kimber flashed, then Jordan. Suddenly, Meredith heard her name, and did not hesitate. The cool air felt good against her nipples.

Sandy was stunning as she stripped in front of her, but Katie was even more so she heard her name across the gym floor. Meredith was aware of her wetness. She again heard Michael's voice.

"You will all schedule appointments with the school doctor, and you will begin taking the Pill immediately. Sex with me and your family will seem like the best treat you can have for being a good girl. Sex with your girlfriends is the same as being friends. You will not act on your sexual thoughts at school because being a good student is important to you. Away from school, you will go braless in public, sunbathe and sleep in the nude and go topless around the house. You are aware that boobs and nipples give you power over men."

Michael is letting us see his dick -- his beautiful, powerful dick! Meredith thought. I've never seen one before, but it's wonderful! She noticed Erin licking her lips.

Oh, wow, he's looking at Sandy. He's pointing at her. And she's sucking it! She's so lucky!

"Miss Mathews will work you hard in the gym, but you will do all she commands," Michael continued. And then he asked Sandy her name!

"Do you like sucking cock?" he asked her. She answered and nodded while beginning to suck it! She then stood up and kissed him like they were old friends. She kissed Master! I'm so jealous!

"Now swallow my load of cum," he said, lowering her back on her knees. He began humping her face and screamed out as he came. Stuff flew everywhere, mostly on Sandy's face, but he then pointed out Katie and one other girl to lick them clean.

Miss Mathews then told the girls to begin exercising, and a lot of hard work followed -- some of it in the football weight room. Only for a moment did Meredith realize she was still topless. For a tough 30 minutes they worked, the only sounds being the grunts and screams of effort. Her muscles ached and her sweat matched her oozing pussy. Meredith saw many of her classmates nude (or nearly so) for the first time, and realized how hot many of her friends and classmates truly were.

What she did not notice was that virtually every girl she noticed returned their gaze at her perfect little body. But it took much longer for them to look away. All of them felt something.

"How did it taste, Sandy?" Erin asked their friend as they returned to the locker room. Most had towels around their shoulders, but were oblivious to covering up their young boobs.

"Nice. Yummy. Better than ice cream," she said, staring away at nothing. But she turned to look at Erin. "But I bet pussy tastes better. What are you doing after school?"

"I must be coming over to your house," Erin said, moving closer. Sandy reached up to touch Erin's cheek, but stopped.

"Not in school, guys," Meredith said, wiping away the sweat from her chest with her otherwise unused t-shirt. She got dressed, but left off her wet panties and noticed almost immediately that her jeans wedged up in her pussy. What was it called? Camel toe? While thinking about the proper terms, Meredith failed to notice that her friends followed her instructions immediately.

"What do you think?" she asked Angelina, who was standing alongside nude, looking at her own drenched panties. Her friend looked directly at her crotch, then in her eyes. She smiled broadly.

"Fan-fucking-tastic," the taller girl said as she dropped her panties in the trash. "Don't mind if I do."

Angelina reached down and cupped Meredith's jean-clad pussy in the palm of her hand. She gave it one gentle squeeze, kissed her friend softly but intensely, then turned to get dressed. Meredith, still a freshman girl at heart, popped her friend's bare behind with her t-shirt. Angelina yelped, but winked at her friend and continued to dress. But since this was the final class of the day, Michael's commands kicked in and not a single girl put on a bra. Most were stuffed in lockers or gym bags, a handful thrown away.

Erin didn't even bother buttoning her blouse; she merely tied it off under her boobs, Elly-May style. Angelina, wearing a one-piece dress, merely went commando. Meredith left the front of her sundress unbuttoned well past the point of modesty, showing skin halfway to her belly button. She folded back the corners widen the gap and ran a finger down between her blossoming breasts as she looked in the mirror. She saw that Sandy had the same idea and the two exchanged a glance and a smile. But then she noticed Katie, still naked, sitting alone on a bench and looking at her panties with a glint of desperation.

"What's wrong, girl?" Meredith asked, sitting alongside.

"This is crazy," Katie said, wringing her panties in her hands. "I happened to glance in the mirror and you know what I saw?"

"A naked teenager?" Erin offered.

"No! I saw a beautiful girl!" Katie said, tears welling. "I suddenly realized that I'm fucking beautiful! And I can't stop looking!"

Meredith then realized that they were seated in front of the locker room's full-length mirror. And, in fact, Katie was beautiful -- and literally just became the last one to know.

"It's what Master told us," Meredith said, the term rolling comfortably off her tongue. "We can't think sexual thoughts during school."

"So?" Katie asked.

"School's out," Meredith said, reaching out to move Katie's big mane of blonde hair to kiss her on the cheek. She moved down, one kiss at a time, slowly kissing Katie's neck, her throat, the gap between her soft breasts. Meredith then looked up into Katie's eyes. Her friend understood, pulling away Meredith's clingy dress and helped her discard it. Both now nude, Meredith pulled Katie's face closer and her friend first kissed Meredith's trimmed pubes, then slipped her tongue into her oozing pussy. Meredith held her close while Katie tongue-fucked her to a quick but gentle orgasm.

Meredith again sat down beside her friend and again began a kissing tour of her body. She lingered awhile as each enjoyed the feel and the taste of each other's lips, and then provided Katie with an orgasm by suddenly sucking one of her eraser-sized nipples into her mouth. She then surprised Meredith by slipping out of her mouth, but grabbed a handful of used towels and spread them on the floor, laying down to offer her surprisingly bare pussy to her friend. Meredith accepted the offer and was pleased to discover that Katie tasted pretty good. She was quickly able to bring Katie to a second orgasm, then lay down beside her to receive her kiss of gratitude and caress her friends shoulder and hair.

Katie's hair, flowing loose, covered both girls as she leaned over and down to kiss Meredith. In return, Meredith gave both of her nipples light pinches, and Katie followed her lead by sucking one of Meredith's soft, pick mammaries into her own mouth. Sucking her breast brought Meredith close to another orgasm, but what sent her over was the totally unexpected move of Katie sticking a finger into Meredith's asshole after she caressed her pussy with the other hand. This orgasm was much stronger than any Meredith had ever experienced or given herself.

"How'd you learn that?" Meredith gasped.

"Total accident," Katie said, equally out of breath. "I was going to stick it in your pussy, but I hadn't gotten there yet."

"Wow. What an awesome day," Meredith said as she shared another kiss with her friend.

"Know what, Meredith Simmons? You're beautiful," Katie said as she gently pulled Meredith's hair out of her face.

"Jeez, Katie, I'm a plain-Jane next to you. You take my breath away, you're so beautiful. I can't hold a candle to you, you idiot," Meredith said in a whisper.

"I am pretty hot, aren't I?" Katie said, laughing, bringing the conversation full circle. The two girls embraced on their bed of towels, not realizing that Michael and Mary Ann had watched their drama unfold through one of several hidden cameras in the locker room.


Ironic, thought the man Michael knew as Smith. I'm watching Michael on hidden camera while he watches a hidden camera.

"How many of these little darlings did he affect?" Smith asked as he put out a cigarette.

"Actual count?" said a bespectacled lackey who sat at a monitor.

Smith paused before uttering the obvious, yet unfunny, rejoinder. "Yeah," he sighed.

"Forty, all ninth graders," said the geek, who was bathed in a blue glow. "No adults."

"Any evidence we've hooked a live one?" Smith continued.

"Too soon. Maybe; law of averages," he shrugged.

"I need facts. Find me facts," Smith replied evenly. "He use his new toy yet?"

"The inhaler? Nah," said a third man, who was dressed identically right down to his dark-rimmed glasses. "Saving it for someone special, I'd say."

"Damn well better," came the reply. "He and his doctor buddy paid 'Smith' all of $5,000 for a 'just-developed aerosol version.' Kid would shit if he knew it cost Uncle Sam millions to perfect that formula."

"Hope you put it in an unbreakable bottle," offered the second terminal geek. That brought a smirk to Smith's face.

"How can you tell if we have a live one?" Smith returned to the business at hand.

"It'll be like all of a sudden there are two masters in play," explained the first. "Or a mistress."

"How soon can we be ready if one shows up on the grid?" asked a man in the shadows behind the others. The other three men turned, the others looking to Smith for an answer.

"Right away – of course," Smith replied. "You think Uncle Sam would drag his feet at the last minute after funding the most expensive op since 9/11? We spent more money watching that gym class than any of us will make this year, and all any of us got out of it was a boner."

No one had any answer to that.

"Just find me a live one," Smith said, getting the two underlings to return to their monitors. "We know it's just a matter of time. Finally."


Michael

Slipping quietly away from the locker room, Mary Ann and I slipped over to the freshman cheerleaders' practice room, where Taryn was watching her squad stretch with a hand in her shorts.

"Give you a hand?" Mary Ann teased as we came up alongside.

"Thanks. Got one," Taryn said, making no effort to remove it.

"I believe I'll try that myself," Mary Ann replied, slipping her own hand into her tiny shorts. Soon, both were buckling their knees by coming.

"My coaches. I think I'll keep them," I joked, reaching around both to grab a breast and support their wobbly legs. Neither resisted.

"This squad is nowhere as stunning as last year," Taryn said. "But they may be better athletes."

"No Wrights, but no wrongs?" I asked. Taryn laughed heartily.

Right on cue, a tiny whirling dervish did a crazy set of flips across the padded floor. Ponytail flying, Becky (Red) Berry executed her well-learned sequences, oblivious that she and her teammates were still topless and that her coaches were openly masturbating while watching. She closed off her finish and held her hands high in triumph. Taryn, keeping her other hand in shorts, high-fived Mary Ann with the other.

"You enjoy that too much. Be a little more professional," I told Taryn.

"Yes, Master," she replied, chagrined for a moment. But after only a moment, she stood straight and blew her whistle and clapped her hands as she stepped into their midst. Taryn called her group of freshmen into a small circle and rewarded Becky with a gentle tug on a nipple and a caress of her thong-covered pussy.

Becky gasped, but added, "Thank you, coach."

"You're very talented," Taryn said. "Don't ever lose track of your talent. You will be hot and very desirable. Any of you can do what she does; it's a matter of focus and using your newly enhanced understanding of your body, what it can do and how you look."

As she spoke, I realized that I could not take my eyes off of one girl's ass. A mature-looking brunette, her long legs were connected to an ass that seemed to go North. In thongs, no other ass in this freshman group came close. Her name was Jordan Sharpe, I recalled.

"I want that girl," I told Mary Ann, who knew who I was eyeballing.

"Right now?" she asked. "Ask and it will be done, Master."

"How much longer is practice?" I asked, feeling myself grow hard.

"Not long. Very soon," she said. "But it's okay ... Jordan! Jordan Sharpe! Over here, please."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.