Limits - Cover

Limits

Copyright© 2011 by Rainmaker

Chapter 14: The Inner Circle

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 14: The Inner Circle - Michael Wright found the one thing he loved better than pot. But how much of a good thing can one person stand? This is a sequel of sorts to Brain Sauce.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Big Breasts   School  

The day required planning.

Kelly and Dad -- pretending to be husband and wife -- took the twins to some Disney/Pixar movie. For awhile, they could act the part of the happy-go-lucky teens they once were. Kelly, especially when wearing Mom's clothes, passed herself off as older so she could be seen with Dad. At the movie, they sat in the back and made out like teenagers (of course).

Marie was over at the Meyer house -- which by now should have had a revolving door on it for all the sex that saw its way in and out of there. (Mary was not yet engaged, but she was holding plenty of tryouts.)

That left the house free for an Inner Circle meeting -- always a high point in my increasingly complicated but interesting life. Mom, the one woman I trusted above all others (but would not release); Candice, the beauty queen who went from being a virtual stranger to the totally committed love of my life; Marie, who with her scorn was able to keep me grounded despite her own sex cravings; Mary Ann, who brought an adult persepctive to everything despite her refusal to wear a top indoors; mighty Mickey, the friend who will dare to say anything with her sexy, throaty voice and back it up with her tits out to here; Lauren, my pocket rocket, who was still unsure of her role, but who I told that I felt better when she was around; and sweet, smart, ambitious Jenny, who quickly became in charge of these meetings.

And, of course, dad, who mostly got his dick sucked. But at least he listened.

Tonight, I was holding nude Candice close, Mickey was wearing tiny windmills in her piercings and Jenny was proudly displaying her tiny scar below her navel. Mom was serving everyone, tonight dressed as a Vegas cocktail waitress. Marie – bless her heart – was giving dad all the oral pleasure he could ask for. We were all listening to Jenny, whose logical mind -- diminished only a little until she graduated -- was better suited to running one of these things. The topic was a common one -- who to add to our circle of sex.

"As you all know, Michael used up the last batch of his compound on we freshmen cheerleaders," she said, as if the consequences of that act on she and her life did not matter. "The question is this -- between his family, Candice, Mickey, the Sunny Tropic girls and the cheerleaders and their coaches -- is his harem big enough?"

"Is there more formula available?" Mom asked.

"I don't know," I lied. "But if I were a betting man, I'd say yes. I'm kind of afraid to find out, because I know I'll use it."

"If there is, set up a lemonade stand at the Miss America pageant," Mickey said.

"Or Miss Teenage America," Candice said, leaning across to blow on a windmill.

"Maybe a summer cheerleader camp, one of those state-wide events," Mary Ann offered as Taryn gently sucked one of her nipples.

"Good choices!" Mickey shuddered due to the goose bumps Candice caused. "But what we afraid of? That Michael can't say no? His judgment has been pretty damn good so far."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.