Limits - Cover

Limits

Copyright© 2011 by Rainmaker

Chapter 8: Take Your Daughter(S) to Work Day

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8: Take Your Daughter(S) to Work Day - Michael Wright found the one thing he loved better than pot. But how much of a good thing can one person stand? This is a sequel of sorts to Brain Sauce.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Big Breasts   School  

Mitchell Wright pulled on a golf shirt and slacks Saturday morning, but he was going to be nowhere near the country club. In fact, he was headed to the office to give Brittney and Brianna a long-promised guided tour of the adjacent ultra-modern assembly plant. His company made eco-friendly golf carts and other small vehicles, and business was booming. His girls would get to see the plant humming at near-peak capacity despite the day.

That is, if they could keep their hands off one another.

But my commands to them required "normal" behavior in public, and that translated to them as being "normal" in the presence of other adults. When Dad pulled the family SUV into his reserved spot, out bounded two beautiful teenaged girls, dressed in identical (except for color) dresses prefectly suited for the workplace. Brittany's was a striking coral green skirt, Brianna's a deep blue. Neither wore a bra, which seemed almost cute at their age, but neither was wearing any panties, either. Dad, likewise, had no undershorts on, his cock already stirring as they entered the office, the twins running ahead without a care in the world.

Their manners before Mitchell's co-workers were impeccable. Wright introduced them to his boss, members of the board as they passed by and even his personal secretary, Morgan Hill, who'd also been his mistress for the past two-plus years. This day, she was also more casually dressed, which is to say she was braless beneath her golf shirt and wearing a skimpy thong beneath her modest khaki shorts.

"She's pretty, Dad," Brianna said as they passed.

"Do you fuck her?" Brittany asked in a stage whisper.

"All the time," Mitchell said, cock twitching as they entered his private office.

Brianna ran behind his desk and claimed his chair, putting her feet up and grabbing a cigar from his hand-carved box. She spread her legs apart as Brittany leaned over the desk and stuck two fingers in her sister's snatch. That left her bare ass exposed -- but for only a moment, as her father – needing some relief if he was going to make it through this day – plunged his cock into Brittany's flowing pussy.

"You're so tight!" Mitchell said through clinched teeth. "But so wet!"

"Keep it up, Daddy! She's eating me like a maniac," Brianna cried as Brittany's head disappeared under her sister's skirt. Brianna held Brittany's head to her groin while her father had Brittany by her hips. He didn't even bother to lower his slacks, choosing merely to unzip before entering his daughter.

The three Wrights continued to daisy-chain the morning away when Brianna had an idea. She hit the button on the speaker phone.

"Miss Hill, could you come in here for a moment?" Brianna asked in a formal voice.

"Sure thing, Brit -- or is it Brianna?" she replied over the intercom.

"Brianna. And I'm waiting," she giggled. A moment later, a knock on the office door signaled the secretary's arrival.

"Come!" Mitchell said through clinched teeth.

"I am! Fuck! I am!" Brittany said, toes digging into carpet for a foothold.

"Oh my God! That's about the sexiest thing I've ever seen!" Morgan said, freezing in place one step into the room.

"Me too!" said another voice. That turned Mitchell's head.

"Uh, Mr. Wright? Meet my twin sister, Megan," Morgan said after an awkward moment. "When I heard your twins were coming, I had to invite her."

"And we're glad you did," Brittany said, still facing away from the door as Mitchell continued to pump away.

"Dad! Would you mind if we ladies had some time alone?" Brianna asked as her father pumped his first load of the morning into Brittany's needy pussy.

"Great idea, girls!" Morgan said as she knelt down to clean her boss' cock -- like she'd done many times before. Her sister, clearly aware of the relationship, watched intently, quivering with a case of nervous lust.

"You guys do each other?" Brittany asked as she turned around on the desk.

"Since we were kids," Megan said, pulling her turtleneck over her head to reveal full C-plus cups in a lacy bra. "It's the greatest."

Cleaned but still erect, Mitchell, stunned, plopped down in his swivel chair to watch the two adult identical twins go down on his identical daughters on the couch. Brittany and Brianna had their matching skirts hitched up around their waists and their legs were identically wrapped around the Hills' shoulders. Even as he stroked himself, his heart leapt when he noticed his two little girls holding hands.

Still new to the idea of climaxing, it did not take long for the adults to bring off the younger girls. Megan and Morgan grinned at one another as the Wrights recovered.

"Daddy! We want to watch you do Morgan!" Brittany panted as she recovered. Mitchell's secretary looked her boss with raised eyebrows. Mitchell nodded and she crawled behind his desk even as she undid her jeans.

Sliding them off as she gracefully rose to her feet, Morgan settled easily into her boss's lap. Mitchell's dick knew the way, sliding smoothly in up to the hilt. Morgan paused to gasp, but smiled while looking up at tangle of bodies at the couch. Mitchell, meanwhile, began pumping away at the pussy he knew as well as his wife's.

"Me, too!" came a not-quite-familiar voice. Megan, her mouth still tonguing Brianna's pussy, was pulling down her own jeans and offering Mitchell a near-identical target to her sister's.

"It'll slide right in. I had a baby six weeks ago," Megan said, breaking away only for a moment.

"Right before her divorce. Kid was the wrong color," Morgan said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Big fucking mouth! Now he'll never hire me!" Megan cried, raising up.

"Hire?" Mitchell asked, standing stupidly with his secretary wrapped around him.

"I was going to mention it first thing, but you were ... busy," Morgan said, reaching behind herself to undo her bra. "Megan needs a job and you could have two of me for the price of, well, two."

Mitchell's dick twitched at this concept. Morgan knew then that she had him.

"You can alternate days, or weeks, but I'll pay each of you two-thirds of what you've making now," the boss said unconvincingly.

"Make it three-fourths and we'll both be here on Fridays," Morgan countered. "We can be very ... productive ... as a team."

Morgan illustrated her point by gesturing for Megan, kissing her when she approached and pulled off her her nursing bra. For good measure, Morgan began sucking on one of her nipples.

"Ummm. Milk! Plus, Megan's kept her pussy stretched by letting me fist her since her baby," Morgan said. At this, Brittany's programming kicked in.

"Ooh! Let me see," my sister said as she reached her tiny hand all the way up into Megan's shaved pussy. It slid in with next to no effort.

"Aagh! What else do you girls do?" Megan said as she began working her hips in time to Brittany's hand.

"What don't we do?" Brianna said quietly.

"You must be very proud," Morgan said into her boss' ear, punctuating it with a quick tongue to his earlobe.

"I am. But mostly for my son," Mitchell said, gritting his teeth as Morgan expertly pulled another load from his balls. Conversation was suspended while the co-workers screamed out each other's names for some 30 seconds. Morgan collapsed back onto the desk while her sister came hard at Brittany's hand.

Some time later, the two sets of twins got dressed -- Megan putting her bra back on despite everyone's wishes to the contrary. All of Dad's come had been tongue-cleaned and a Handi-wipe erased traces of a subsequent anal adventure with Morgan -- all in the name of educating the twins.

Only Mitchell's three orgasms of the morning kept him from being at full-mast as he guided the women around the plant. Morgan was holding Brianna's hand and Megan had hold of Brittany's, and the public setting kept the sweet scene G-rated.

"The automation looks like something from a movie," Mitchell said. "Because of competition in the Green movement, only employees or family members get to take this tour."

Both Megan and the twins asked intelligent questions -- the twins were both straight-A students before my mind fuck, and they were even more self-aware now.

"So, Mitchell, how long have you been fucking your daughters?" Morgan asked, not in a mean way, as the group moved slowly along a catwalk.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.