Limits
Chapter 2: Three Vials Down

Copyright© 2011 by Rainmaker

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2: Three Vials Down - Michael Wright found the one thing he loved better than pot. But how much of a good thing can one person stand? This is a sequel of sorts to Brain Sauce.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Big Breasts   School  

The next morning, there was a light tap at my door. Exhausted, I had allowed my family to adjust slowly to the new rules. We sat around and watched television -- with all four of my sisters topless and snuggling.

"Morning sweetheart," my mom said, sticking her head in the door.

"Uh, morning mom," I said sleepily, waking from an incredibly erotic dream I'd been having -- my family as naked cheerleaders. Wow.

"Ooh. I'm glad to see you so hard for our first morning blowjob," she said sweetly, pulling away my covers and admiring my erection. Without hesitating, she climbed onto my bed with me and -- still smiling her motherly smile -- inhaled my eight inches up to the root in one gulp.

She was incredible -- which I'd guessed since catching her and Dad a few years back, fueling my fantasies ever since. Sloppy, noisy and fully able to deep throat me -- it was as if she was porno trained.

"Mom. Were you a porn star?" I gasped as she licked me clean.

"Better. College cheerleader," she said with a smile. She licked her lips clean and kissed me on the forehead.

Better than I'd dreamed.

After a long shower, I came down to breakfast to find Mom frying bacon as if this was the most normal breakfast we'd ever had.

"Morning, Mom," I said, hugging her. "Thanks."

"For what, sweetheart? That blowjob?" she laughed. "No, thank you. That was quite a treat first thing in the morning."

"Glad you feel that way," I said, continuing to hug her but squeezing her implant-augmented boob as well.

"I do, son. I really do," she said. "Now, what do you want with your bacon?"

I was chowing down on bacon and a big bowl of Raisin Bran when the rest of the family began stirring.

"Morning, Mom, big brother," said Marie as she shuffled in, wearing her fuzzy slippers, balloon-decorated jammy shorts -- and nothing from the waist up except her glorious teenage C cups. She leaned over to hug me, boobs rubbing my arm, and then walked over to give our mother an open-mouthed, tongue-filled kiss that lasted nearly 30 seconds. I became rock-hard again despite my recent orgasm.

"What would you like with your bacon, sweetie?" Mom asked Marie when they finally separated.

"Just some bran flakes please," she said, smiling sweetly as she sat down at the small breakfast table. I reached over and squeezed a nipple, and Marie giggled in appreciation.

"Michael, do I have to wear clothes to school? Can I at least go braless?" she asked with a mouthful of cereal.

"Braless on weekends is OK," I said. "But you have to look exactly the same at school. Besides, cheerleaders need their support, right?"

"Yes, Michael," she said, pouting, but for only a moment.

Just then, the twins came running down the steps to breakfast, giggling like the 12-year-olds they were. Except they were totally nude after a night of wild, uninhibited, adult lesbian sex. My main command to them jointly was that they would behave normally among their peers, but would be totally wild and free in learning everything there was to know about sex with another woman. Even boys they would date would never have a clue.

"Morning, mommy!" they said in unison, running up to hug and swap tongue kisses with their mother. She returned the favor by setting down the bacon fork and inserting both of her middle fingers all the way into the twin pussies before her. She drew twin gasps of appreciation as they did a three-way tongue dance just like in the pornos. Breaking off, they ran over to Marie and twin mouths attatched themselves to her waiting boobs. Marie cooed appreciatively and hugged twin heads to her breasts.

That left only Kelly and our dad missing in action, and they showed up a few minutes later -- Dad carrying in Kelly, who was impaled on his dick and wrapped around him like a baby monkey.

"Morning, everybody!" Dad said as Kelly -- now minus all of her facial piercings -- held on. I noticed she was a true blonde again. They both paused to look at me.

"Thank you, son. I've got my daughter back," Dad said sincerely.

"Thanks for bringing me back, little brother," Kelly added, still hanging on. "You didn't realize that being raped is what sent me into the punk phase before. And now I can't be raped! Isn't that funny!"

Sure enough, everyone in the kitchen laughed except me, who managed a grin and a nervous chuckle. This was the first clue I got that I had not thought everything though.

"If you're going to eat breakfast, you're going to have to turn around," he said softly to his oldest daugthter. Without disengaging, Kelly lifted one leg over Dad's head and spun around. She was now facing the table despite still being impaled. She and Dad had breakfast together that, Dad feeding her occasionally. Mom went over and open-mouthed kissed them both.

"Mercy. There needs to be a rule that everyone brushes their teeth become coming down to breakfast," Mom said. Again, everyone laughed, but it would be so in the future. Mom, after all, was still in charge.

Our family had breakfast that way all morning, and I openly stroked myself (with some help from Marie) in awe and appreciation. At some point, it occurred to me that this was one of the few times in my recent life where I wasn't eating breakfast stoned or wishing in I was. When I was ready, I jerked off in the twins' cereal, and it was appreciatively slurped down. But when the Wrights left the house that day, all appeared normal to passers-by. We were dressed for school, or work. Only Kelly, who was back in her cheerful cheerleader mode, was differently dressed than the day before. That, and Mom leaving for the gym in a set of Marie's warmups soon after we headed out.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.