Our Babysitter Watches Us

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Now that we're parents, we've found a need to get out more regularly and it did wonders for our sex life. So did our babysitter and that's quite a story in itself.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Babysitter   .

I met Tracy my senior year at The University of Texas in Austin, what we all considered to be the 'real' U of T. She was a year behind me and was also a business major though she was headed to finance and I was aimed toward marketing and advertising. So, she was a numbers drone and I was a 'flack.'

Obviously, we immediately kidded each other unmercifully then proceeded to fall in love. One thing about Tracy that wasn't immediately apparent was that she loved sex, she just couldn't get enough. Now, don't get me wrong, she wasn't slutty, no, it took a while to really get her in bed but once she decided to have sex with me it was a hundred percent, she just wanted it all the time.

Now, couple that with the fact that she was also very good between the sateens and had few inhibitions, anal sex being one, but also one of mine. Others may just love it but we both have so many other ways we never felt the need or desire. But we sure did it lots of other ways.

When I graduated, we both stayed in Austin, like so many others, as I'd found a career in high tech and when Tracy graduated, she ended up with the same company.

After about two years, we had Nicole, our little daughter, and, like with almost all couples, it put the brakes on a lot of our social life.

But, also like so many others, after a year or so, we began to want some of our life back and began looking around for a babysitter. It turned out that one of the women Tracy worked with had a daughter who had just started at the university and did babysitting to help with her finances.

So, the big test came and we hired Andrea for a Friday night that we went out to dinner near our house. As every parent hopes for, all went well and we began using Andrea more often.

She seemed to be highly competent and things went so well, we eventually just contracted with her for every Friday night.

Now let me stop and tell you a little more about the three of us as we all are part of this story.

I'm six-one, one-seventy-two, Tracy says I'm nice looking, wavy brown hair, hazel eyes (she says they sparkle), trim and pretty fit, I suppose, and, since this is that kind of website, I'm about seven inches and fairly thick around. I know Tracy thinks I'm just fine.

So, is she. Even better than fine. She's five-six, one-nineteen, blond hair just past her shoulders or up in a ponytail, steel blue-gray eyes (they sparkle, that's for sure), trim figure at 36-B-23-36, her B's are perfect, they stand right up like she was sixteen (she's now twenty-four) and are firm and round, tipped with the prettiest, plump and pink nipples and the centers get really hard and erect quite easily. All I have to do is tell her I want to suck her boobs and they pop out.

She shaves her pussy and she also started shaving around my cock, says that I'm nicer to suck that way and anything I can do to enhance my suckability, well, I'm willing to try.

The last one in our story is Andrea. Well, she's eighteen, a freshman, as I said, and very pretty. A blond, with short, curly hair with crystalline blue eyes, she's five-four, about one-ten and her boobs are about the same size as Tracy's. Just as pretty, too, with small, very light pink nipples. She also shaves as I was to find out.

That's the three of us and here's what happened.

I had just come back from taking Andrea home and Tracy and I were changing for bed when she asked, "Wonder how our babysitter is in bed? What do you think?"

Well, we ended up having great fun in bed that night based on that original question as we asked each other questions about our babysitter. Things like, "Think she likes to get herself off ... likes girls better ... likes to suck cocks ... likes to go to nude beaches ... likes to do sixty-nine ... likes to fuck in public places" ... just on and on, questions like that.

Our verbal play got us pretty worked up and we ended up fucking like crazy with Tracy pretending she was Andrea, telling me that she wanted me now that my wife was out of the house and stuff like that. Well, it was the best sex we'd had in quite some time. I fucked her through three orgasms and I went through two, something that hadn't happened in quite some time. We went at it for maybe two hours.

Then, the very next Friday night, I had just come home after taking Andrea home when Tracy said, "You know, I was just putting away some clean clothes and, well, I wonder if our babysitter has found where I keep my toy collection."

"Your panty drawer, right?"

"Yeah, and I think they've been moved around and I always put this one vibrator right next to the side of the drawer. It's now in the middle. Maybe she's getting off with my vibrators or dildos?"

"Easy enough to find out," I told her. "I've got a motion-operated videocam recorder at the office, it's easy to set up, we could find out if you want."

Well, Tracy agreed and I set it up before we went out the next Friday night. All during dinner we each wondered what, if anything, the video might show. I did aim it to just get the edge of the dresser so if she got into it, we could see but, even better, if she used our bed, I had a really good view of that.

As soon as I got back from taking Andrea home, I hooked up the videocam to our television and we watched as our babysitter came into view, opened the dresser drawer, reached under Tracy's panties and pulled out her favorite vibrator, a Rabbit. Then, just as I was hoping, she got up on our bed, pulled her shorts and panties off and proceeded to give herself two rather spirited orgasms.

We watched it twice, once clothed, the second time naked and having our own fun, then followed by a whopping fuck that lasted well over an hour. The next day, I downloaded the video to my laptop.

So, the next Friday night, we talked about what our babysitter might be doing at any given time while we were having dinner and we discussed it in great detail complete with all the dirty possibilities.

By the time we got home, we were both ragingly horny as hell, of course, and as soon as we were out of the car, we were groping each other and remained that way pretty much as Andrea got herself ready. Tracy was just super-horny and didn't stop when Andrea came in our bedroom to tell me she was ready to go home.

Tracy had me pulled tight to her tonguing my mouth and her hand gripping my cock though my pants.

I pulled back and said, "Hon, not in front of Andrea," to which Tracy said, looking right at her, "Well, maybe Andrea'd like to watch us? What about it, Andrea?"

"You really mean it?"

"Sure, we're all adults here. Craig and I are ready right now if you don't mind waiting a while longer. We'd provide the entertainment."

"Yeah, I think I would, that would be awesome."

"Have a seat right there, we might just like an audience," Tracy told her pointing to a wing-backed chair. Then my wife began undressing me as I stood there rather surprised at how this had gone.

She got down to my boxers and shoes and socks, then had me turn toward our babysitter as she knelt down and got my shoes and socks off, then, turned to Andrea and said, "Here's what I've got to entertain me," and pulled my boxers to the floor.

She took my cock in her hand and kissed it, telling Andrea, "If you want something to use for yourself, I've got some toys in that third drawer on the left, third from the bottom," she pointed, looking up at me smiling as we both knew she'd been in that drawer before. She stepped over and opened it and took out Tracy's Rabbit and went back over to the chair.

My sweet wife leaned forward, her lips sliding smoothly over my cock as she began sucking me. I looked down at her squatting below me and could tell that she also had one or two fingers up inside her as she gave me head.

She sucked me for a few minutes then stood up, quickly undressed and got up on the bed on her hands and knees; I knew she wanted her favorite fuck, doggie-style, she always did when she was extra-horny.

In proper doggie fashion, I mounted her quickly and began taking the long, slow strokes in and out of her that she so loves.

"Mmm, oh, yeah, this is what I want. Fuck me nice and slow, hon, you know I love it," she groaned as she put her head down on the mattress.

I looked back and Andrea had her shorts and panties on the floor, both still encircling one ankle and her top and bra pulled up baring her breasts as she fucked herself with the vibrator and rubbed and pinched her nipples. Well, she wasn't shy.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.