Adventures of Rachel - Cover

Adventures of Rachel

Copyright© 2011 by Jethro Shiloh

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Jethro's Adventure Series (2). The Adventures of Rachel is a sequel of the Cumberland Cheerleaders. Read first to understand what goes on in this story. Rachel had been badly raped and beaten by her father but did she survive? Who rescues her? How do the Cheerleaders, a Teacher, a Doctor, Lawyer and Judge get involved sexually in this web? She hopes for a "real" mom and dad who will love her. Can she really go from the deep depths of Hell and move to Paradise? Your heart will be with her.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Orgy   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Size   Teacher/Student  

Everyone filed into the Courtroom and were ready for the Judge promptly at Nine. The Judge entered and said, "this is no place for this hearing so I want all of you to come into my chambers."

Everyone followed him in. He asked everyone to have a seat but he wanted Rachel in a chair close to him. They looked at one another and smiled.

The Judge said, "I am Judge Sam Parsons." The name was not lost on anyone since he was at the Meeting. "I don't like discussing these issues out in public so while this is technically not a closed hearing, we don't need nosy people tuning in. Due to the efficiency of everyone I have read Mrs. Morris' report and recommendation, Dr. Arnold's report and the documents prepared by Mr. Parsons. I have read them over last evening in the quiet of my study at home."

Your Honor I am Reginald Sammons. I am here to represent Mr. Atkins in this custody hearing. He is strongly opposed to his daughter being adopted. He loves his daughter and when he is acquitted of the pending charges he wishes to be reunited with her.

Judge said, "Very well Counselor. I'll hear what you have to say."

Sammons said, "Mr. Atkins says he was falsely arrested for rape and child beating. He said he has only been having sex with her a few months and it was consensual. He in no way has forced sex on her nor has he beaten her. Therefore, we feel this adoption should not proceed. The right of the natural parents should always come first."

Judge, "Counselor, are you aware of the age of consent in this State?"

Sammons, "yes sir, It is age 16."

Judge, "Are you aware of the age of Miss Atkins?"

Sammons, "I believe she is 16 your Honor."

Judge, "What would you call age 14?"

"That would be below the age of consent."

"What would you call forced sex at the age of 10?"

"That would definitely be child abuse."

Judge, "Then your client has not been fully forthcoming with you has he?

"I beg your pardon Judge?"

"Your client raped this girl when she was 10 years old, had sex with her each morning and each night. He brought in other men to have sex with her over the years and right before he was discovered he had a black man with an oversized cock rape her. Your client beat her if she consented to the sex and he beat her if she refused sex. She is currently 14 years of age. Would you like to convince me further of consent?"

Your Honor, I am not aware of any of this. It sounds like trumped up charges to take this girl away from him."

Everyone in the room was shocked to hear this man talk. Rachel started bawling.

Judge, "Mrs. Phelps take her into the other room for a few minutes to let her compose herself."

Nita led her to another room. Abby and Michelle went with them.

Judge, "Counselor, I am going to stop this hearing for 15 minutes and I want you to confer with Mrs. Morris and Dr. Arnold. Then we will resume and see if you still want to proceed. We are adjourned for 15 minutes."


Mr. Sammons was shown the police report. He stated he had seen it which is the basis for his defense.

Dr. Arnold briefed him on the medical exam.

Mr. Sammons said, "I can't believe she was bruised and battered to that extent. Are you sure you are not exaggerating a bit Doctor?"

Dr. Arnold said, "look at these pictures and tell me which of them are exaggerated."

He saw the pictures of her back and legs, the scabs, the open wounds, and pictures of her ripped vagina. He just gasped.

"OH MY GOD. I can't believe what I am seeing."

Mrs. Morris then showed him her report from day 1 to the present. He then sat in a chair and was just stunned.

The Judge reopened the hearing.

"Mr. Sammons, have you been briefed by Dr. Arnold and Mrs. Morris?"

"Yes Your Honor. Based upon what I saw and read I am withdrawing my representation of this client. I cannot in good faith continue."

"Very well Counselor, you may leave or you are welcome to remain for the rest of the hearing."

"Your Honor, if it pleases the Court I would like to hear the rest of this story."

"Very well Mr. Sammons you are welcome to stay but you no longer have any say in the proceedings."

"Understood Your Honor."

"OK let's proceed with this hearing. Miss Atkins."

"Yes sir Your Honor." "Since this is about you and where you will be living until you reach adult hood I think it is only fair that we hear from you. While I have become familiar with your story this is mostly for the Court record. Would you like to speak?"

Rachel said, "oh yes sir Your Honor I would appreciate having my side being heard. Do you want me to start at the very beginning and work to the present or just talk about the present?"

The Judge said, "I have seen the Doctor's report and I've seen the pictures so I don't think it's necessary to put you through that again. Why not start from the day you went to the Phelps house."

Rachel said, "Oh I can do that as it is a day I'll never forget the rest of my life. Mrs. Morris was so kind in not making me go to that shelter and allowing Mrs. uhhh. Wait. I can't do that may I refer to her as Nita?"

The judge nodded, "say whatever you are comfortable with."

"She allowed Nita to take me home on a temporary basis until it was decided what to do with me. Judge, did you ever go into a place and just get this weird feeling like you belonged where you were?"

The Judge nodded, "yes a few times in my life."

Rachel said, "that's is how I felt when I walked into their house. I could feel the warmth, the love in that household and I knew right then I belonged there. I was home. Nita treated my wounds and I had some real nasty cuts. It hurt when she administered the medicine but it wasn't deliberate, just a necessary evil job to do. When Gregg wasn't home she let me go naked so clothes wouldn't rub my sores and the open air allowed them to heal faster. She had a couple of old dresses that she altered that fit loosely on me to wear when Gregg was home."

"I had to stay in the house all the time because we didn't know my dad's status at the time and were afraid if he got out on bail he would hunt me down and beat the living crap out of me or worse kill me. So I had to stay hid. Nita got the school to send work home for me to help me keep up so that helped to pass the time of being bored at home."

"You don't know the joy we all felt when dad was denied bail and would remain in jail until his trial. We celebrated with a big party that weekend and everyone there was so nice to me. It was overwhelming to be treated as a human and shown respect for who I was not what I had been. Then I was allowed to go back to school. Ever know a teenager who was anxious to get back into school? I was totally delighted."

The Judge smiled. He was thankful she smoothed over the party so delicately.

"The work I did at home was graded and I brought my D's and F's up to B's and C's and I may be lucky to get a couple of A's on my next report card. Gregg and Nita hugged me and told me they were proud of me by how much I've progressed. And guess what Judge. Abby and Michelle secretly taught me the cheers and their routines including their special routine for the homecoming game. Then they took me to practice last Wednesday."

"I asked the teacher if I could tryout for the Cheerleader team. Miss Jasmine hesitated and told me that normally they only permit eight girls on a team. I begged her to let me tryout. Since I had the support of Abby and Michelle she relented and said ok. The girls lined up and they put me in the middle. Boy you should have seen Miss Jasmine's face when I did all the four cheers and three routines plus the homecoming routine flawlessly. She was shocked. She told me that if I do as good at their next practice this coming Wednesday she will let me be on the team and I'll get to cheer at the homecoming game. Ain't that super?"

The Judge said, "It sounds like you have made remarkable progress in your life. I'm very glad to see it."

Rachel said, "one more thing Your Honor and I have to tell you this. Other than the gentle treatment of my wounds, Nita and Gregg have not pampered me nor was I the queen of the house. I was treated the exact same as Abby and Michelle was treated. No better, no worse. I was given chores to do and I gladly did them. They made sure I did my homework. Yet they showed me love like I never knew before. It was like going from hell's dungeon to paradise. I still have pangs of the past now and then but they are always there for me. They both are my security blanket. Sometimes when I have nightmares Abby and Michelle crawl in bed with me, one on each side. They don't say anything, just hold me until it passes. You can't ask for better sisters than that. This family loves me and I love them dearly."

"Abby and Michelle have treated me like a sister. It is amazing how compatible we are. We share everything including the chores and household duties. Sometimes we share clothes. I love them as if they were my very own sisters."

"To put it bluntly, Your Honor, I will fight to the death to have Gregg and Nita be my parents and Abby and Michelle as my sisters. That's my story sir and I'm sticking to it."

You would have to look hard to find a dry eye in that room including Mr. Sammons, the Court Reporter and the Bailiff. The Judge sat there quietly for a few moments. He had to get his emotions under control as well.

Finally he spoke. "Very well. Since I have already reviewed all the documents of this case and have now heard the testimony of the young lady in question, let me ask. Mrs. Morris do you have anything further to add?"

Mrs. Morris said, "only for the Court record we whole heartedly recommend Rachel be adopted by Mr. and Mrs. Phelps."

"Mr. Parsons do you have anything further to add?"

"No Your Honor. I think Rachel made a much better case for herself than I could present."

The Judge smiled and said, "better watch out Counselor, you may be replaced by her."

Bill said, "I suspect she is working very HARD at it." The Judge coughed on that pun.

"Mr. Sammons, even though you have withdrawn from the case, I will allow you an opinion."

Mr. Sammons said, "After reading the reports, seeing the pictures, and hearing Miss Atkins and her testimony I can only agree with the Doctor and Mrs. Morris. I feel almost ashamed to come here today to realize how uninformed I was about the truth."

"Mr. Sammons, I've known you a few years and I know you are an honorable Counselor and I do believe you were hornswoggled by your client. I hold no animosity to you."

"Thank you Your Honor. I greatly appreciate that."

The Judge said, "Very well. The Court makes the following ruling. Effective immediately Rachel Atkins is officially adopted by Mr. and Mrs. Phelps."

Rachel screamed and jumped up on Gregg's lap and said, "oh daddy I love my daddy." Then she went to Nita and hugged her. "I now have a real mommy. I love you mom." Then she hugged Abby and Michelle. "I now have real sisters and I love them so much." Rachel then turned to Dr. Arnold and hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. "Effective immediately you are now my Uncle Doc. OK?" Roger said, "Ok with me Rachel."

Rachel looked at the Judge and said, "you know Your Honor, I was close to banging on deaths door and this man saved my life. I will be grateful to him the rest of my life." She went to Bill and hugged and kissed him on the cheek. "Judge, Mr. Parson's has guided me through this legal mumbo jumbo and has offered me good advice. I love him dearly as well. He is now my Uncle Bill." Then she hugged and kissed his cheek.

Rachel then hugged Mrs. Morris'. "This lady interviewed me from day one. She was so kind to let me stay with Gregg and Nita instead of going to that shelter. She has followed my case as it has progressed. Our last interview I believe convinced her what we are doing is the right thing."

The Judge said, "ok we are not finished yet. Young lady I want you to stand before me. Mr. and Mrs. Phelps will you stand behind her. Abby and Michelle I want you on each side of her." When they were all in place the Judge looked at Rachel. He said, "Rachel hold this document and read out loud the first line."

Rachel looked at it and read, "Effective this date the name Rachel Atkins shall be changed and her name henceforth and for the rest of her life shall be Rachel Phelps and..." Rachel SCREAMED. She grabbed the Judge and hugged him and was bawling like a baby. "Thank you thank you thank you. I am Rachel Phelps I am Rachel Phelps I am Rachel Phelps." She turned and hugged Gregg and said "I am Rachel Phelps and your real daughter, then Nita and again "I am Rachel Phelps you are my real mother." Then both the girls "you are now my real sisters." They were all crying tears of joy. In fact there wasn't a dry eye in the room. It was a very emotional scene.

Finally everyone got control of their emotions. Rachel said, "May I say one more thing please?"

The Judge said, "You have the floor Miss PHELPS."

Rachel had to choke back a tear on him saying that name. Then she began.

"I know the old cliche, but I can assure each of you, Mrs. Morris', Dr. Arnold, Mr. Porter, and you Judge have truly made the difference in the life of one girl. Today you have sent me from the dregs of hell to the gate of paradise and I will be forever grateful to you all. Thank you." Then she fell into Gregg's arms and began bawling again.

The Judge looked at Gregg and Nita and said, "I think I can speak for Mrs. Morris, Dr. Arnold and Mr. Porter. It is days like this that make it worth all the crap and horrible cases we have seen and have to put up with in our jobs. This is truly a day to be remembered and cherished. I wish you and your family happiness along with the joy of a new daughter. This Hearing is adjourned."

Gregg said, "Thank you, Your Honor, we truly appreciate your assist in all this."

Mrs. Morris seeing the hearing is over she hugged Rachel and said, "I wish you good luck and happiness in your new family." She then shook hands with Gregg and Nita then left. The Court Reporter and Bailiff also left.

Mr. Sammons went over and shook Rachel's hand and said, "I am sorry I upset you in the beginning and feel ashamed of myself for being here. I wish you the best happiness."

Rachel said, "thank you Mr. Sammons, I hold no grudge to you. You were merely doing your job." He bade her goodbye and left.

Rachel said, "since they all left I can speak more freely. Mom and Dad are having an adoption party tomorrow night at our house. I want Uncle Doc, Uncle Bill and Uncle Sam there. We won't have the full team. I want just you four because you are my lifelines."

The Judge said, "funny, I just happened to have an open date then and I'd be proud to attend."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.