Adventures of Rachel - Cover

Adventures of Rachel

Copyright© 2011 by Jethro Shiloh

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Jethro's Adventure Series (2). The Adventures of Rachel is a sequel of the Cumberland Cheerleaders. Read first to understand what goes on in this story. Rachel had been badly raped and beaten by her father but did she survive? Who rescues her? How do the Cheerleaders, a Teacher, a Doctor, Lawyer and Judge get involved sexually in this web? She hopes for a "real" mom and dad who will love her. Can she really go from the deep depths of Hell and move to Paradise? Your heart will be with her.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Orgy   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Size   Teacher/Student  

It was Wednesday and Cheerleading practice. They filed in and the last girl locked the door. They laid out the pads then instead of stripping they just took off their panties. Miss Jasmine came over and took her dress off. She had no bra or panties on then hugged all the girls. The girls laid her on the mat and proceeded one by one to give her a few licks of her pussy. When they finished

Miss Jasmine said, "You girls do good work."

Jackie said, "That's because we have such a great teacher who knows how to conduct effective practice sessions." Every one cheered.

Michelle asked her, "Has Mr. Jones been back to fuck you again yet?"

She said, "No but he sure has been nice to me when he sees me in the hall. He smiles, greets me, asks how I am doing, that kind of stuff."

Michelle said, "Looks like we have him by the balls doesn't it?"

Miss Jasmine said, "Literally."

Michelle said, "If he comes in again today then Abby and I want him first. We have a particular reason and he will know what that is when he sees us. Trust us. We can't say what it is right now but by next week we can tell you what is going on."

Miss Jasmine said, "ok I won't ask. But it sounds like I may need to warm up a couple of pussies as I suspect he will come knowing this is cheerleader day." She then began licking Michelle's pussy, running her tongue in and out of her as far as she could reach. Then sucked on her clit and gave her a small climax. Then she did the same to Abby.

Sure enough there was a knock at the door.

Miss Jasmine threw on her dress and went to see who it was. She motioned that it was the Mr. Jones. The girls remained lying there but didn't put their panties on but just covered themselves with their skirts. She opened the door and greeted him and invited him in. She shut and locked the door and said, "to what do we owe the pleasure of your visit?"

Mr. Jones said, "I was so intrigued last week with the girl's routines that you taught them I thought maybe I could watch them again. That is if you don't mind."

Jackie pulled a mat out further on the floor then said, "Mr. Jones if you would like to see a very special routine we prepared just for you then we ask that you take off your clothes and lie here on the mat."

He thought for a second then said, "Oh what the heck I'll do it. This I have to see." He stripped then laid on the mat.

The girls all got up and started with a quick standard cheer. Then they would twirl around so their skirts would fly up and he could see they had no panties on. That excited him.

They continued to twirl but now began to go around him in a circle. When each girl got to his head they would straddle him at the shoulders and squat facing him so he could see their pussy right in front of his face. Each girl did this in succession. On the next circle around him when they squatted in front of his face they were fingering their pussies. By now he had a full hard on. But they were not finished.

In the meantime Miss Jasmine took off her dress and she stood where Mr. Jones could see her. While the girls were doing their routine Miss Jasmine would finger herself for Mr. Jone's benefit.

On the next round each girl reached for his hand, grabbed a finger and worked his finger in and out of their pussies for three strokes each. Suddenly he felt a warm pussy on his cock. The other girls all backed off. He looked down and there sat Michelle on his cock.

Michelle leaned on his chest and whispered in his ear, "When Rachel goes to court will you be a positive witness for her and help to put her dad in prison?" Then she squeezed her cunt muscles as a question mark.

He gulped and said, "Yes I promise. She is a good girl and I would be happy to help any way I can."

Michelle said, "Good!" Then she rose to the top of his cock, tightened her muscles and slammed down on his cock. It was so tight he couldn't hold it and shot a big load into her pussy. She raised up and let some cum drip on his cock which was still hard.

Then Abby sat on his cock and slid all the way down. Then she leaned over and whispered, "Please don't cheat or fudge on Rachel's grades. We don't want her to have super grades because of us. Mom wants to see true grades good AND bad so we can all help her catch up and know where she really is knowledge wise. Will you promise that?"

Mr. Jones whispered back, "Yes I promise we will treat her fairly. While you are here how is she doing?"

Abby whispered, "She's doing great. Her wounds are almost healed, maybe another few days. Mentally she is doing super considering the torture chamber she came out of."

Then Abby raised up, tightened her muscles and slammed down on his cock. Like with Michelle he couldn't handle that and he shot a load in to Abby's pussy. She kept squeezing her muscles and got him to do a second load.

She thanked Mr. Jones and said, "we are grateful for your cooperation" and got up. Abby and Michelle laid next to Mr. Jones' face and they ate the cum out of each other's pussies while Rosie cleaned off Mr. Jones' cock. Poor thing was so limp he didn't think he could get it hard again. They decided to let him lay there awhile to recover.

The girls did a couple more cheers and were doing high kicks and twirling around so he could get a good glimpse of their pussies.

Abby whispered to Myra, "I want you to be next to fuck him. When you get his cock in you bend over and whisper in his ear that you are Dr Arnold's daughter. That will get a reaction out of him."

Myra said, "I think I know why. I heard mom and dad talking about one of the girls from school. Hearing you talking I put 2 and 2 together."

Abby said, "Please don't say a word to anyone. I think you know why."

Myra said, "If it is who I think it is I wouldn't dare say a word."

Abby said, "You got it. Mr. Jones and Miss Jasmine are the only one in this school besides us who knows the full story. OK?" She said "ok."

Myra then went over and started sucking Mr. Jones' cock. He was rested enough so it got hard fairly quick. She then sat on it and slid to the bottom. She smiled at him. He smiled back at her.

Myra said, "how does my hot tight teen pussy feel?"

He gave a sheepish grin and said, "it feels warm and wonderful."

Myra then began fucking him with slow strokes then gradually increasing speed. Mr. Jones is gasping as his climax is rising. He just smiled. He was getting close so she tightened her muscles and continued to stroke his cock. Sure enough it made the difference and he unloaded a good stream in her.

Myra leaned over and whispered in his ear, "How does it feel to cum in the pussy of Dr. Arnold's daughter?"

He choked and sputtered. "Really?" She said, "Yes and we all know what a great man of your word you are and we appreciate it."

Abby and Michelle were standing behind his head where he couldn't see them but they could see Myra's face. She nodded to them and they nodded back.

Jennie went over and cleaned off his cock while Carla cleaned out Myra's pussy. Jennie worked his cock until he was hard again.

She sat on his cock then leaned down and whispered, "Just like old times eh?"

He said, "why does your pussy always feel so good on my cock? It's like heaven."

Jennie said, "maybe it's because I am an illegal underaged pussy and can fuck as good as Rita and Opal."

He gulped hard and knew she owned him. Then she squeezed her muscles and he shot off in her pussy.

Jennie just laid there and said, "come on Mr. Jones, you love this illegal baby pussy, keep oozing in me. I know you are dying to fuck this teen pussy again." She began stroking on his cock while whispering this stuff in his ear. "Fuck me, fuck your baby daughter's pussy you love so much. Fuck your baby daughter. Give me a baby too." That was too much for him and he shot another load of cum in her pussy. Using her muscles she milked all the cum she could from him. Then rolled off on her back. Rosie dove for her pussy and cleaned out the two loads of cum.

Poor Mr. Jones was just a blob lying there. Finally he recovered and said, "I think I've had my limit for today. Perhaps I can enjoy the rest of you another day."

Miss Jasmine straddled his chest and set her pussy right above his mouth and said, "not yet Mr. Jones." She set her pussy lips right on his mouth. He started to lick her but she raised up just far enough to miss his tongue.

Then she set her pussy on his mouth again and said, "Mr. Jones, there is an 'away' game coming up and the girls would like to go and cheer for the team. I know finances are tight, however, are you willing to finance the trip so the girls can go?" She rubbed her pussy lips all over his mouth.

He said, "mmmoufffffff".

She raised up a bit and said, "was that a yes?" He stuck his tongue up her pussy as far as he could, using in and out motions then licked her clit. The girls were all getting hot from this action so they laid in a circle around the two and began pumping fingers in and out of their pussies. He could see them out of the corner of his eyes and it was making him even hotter.

"Oh Mr. Jones, I didn't hear you. Is that a yes?"

About that time Marla stuck his cock in her pussy and she slammed down on it.

Just as he shot his load he screamed, "YES!"

Jasmine hit her climax and unloaded a lot of juice on his face while he was still cumming in Marla. He thought he was going to drown as he sputtered. The girls all squealed as they climaxed at the same time. Miss Jasmine then got up. Rosie ran over and began licking Mr. Jones' face. She grinned and said, "pussy juice on your face is good for your complexion" then began licking his face. The girls all cheered for Rosie.

Mr. Jones finally regained his composure. "I really appreciated your wonderful special routine for me. It was outstanding."

The girls all cheered "Rah Rah Rah Mr. Jones!"

He realized he was standing there naked in front of all these girls. He blushed and said that was a nice cheer.

While Mr. Jones was dressing he looked at Miss Jasmine. He had a hard time getting his eyes above her chest and finally looked at her face and said, "I must admit you have one of the most outstanding class of students I have seen in a long time in any school. You are a superb teacher."

Miss Jasmine blushed and said, "Thank you Mr. Jones. That is a high compliment and I truly appreciate it."

Michelle, Abby, Myra and Jennie gave Mr. Jones one more hug and whispered "don't forget". He nodded to them.

Miss Jasmine put on her dress and walked him to the door. "Come back anytime you wish to enjoy our routines" and let him out.

Miss Jasmine said, "From the look on his face I doubt if he will be able to think straight the rest of the day. Good thing school is out. In a way I wish this had been the first class of the day then we could watch him walk around school all day with pussy juice on his face."

The girls all cheered, "right on". Michelle said, "you are as evil as we are." Everyone laughed.

What did you girls say to him that got him so excited?" Abby said, "Please Miss Jasmine. We are sworn to not say a word right now. It is for everyone's protection because it could become dangerous to all of us. Once certain events take place then we can give you and the other girls the full story. In fact Mom and Dad will reveal it at the Team Meeting this weekend for you and all the girls here. You and your dad are coming, right?"

Miss Jasmine said, "OK you forget I am now the Principal here so I do know what the situation is. So you know I will keep it confidential."

Abby said, "It should be a rip roaring weekend as we will have several new people this time including you and your dad, another family and one surprise super special guest."

Miss Jasmine said, "it sounds exciting. We will be sure to be there."

When the girls got home Rachel was upstairs doing her homework. They went up to check on her. She was pounding on the desk in disgust.

Abby asked, "What's wrong?"

Rachel said, "I keep forgetting how to spell a rythematick. I mean arithmatick. Phooey. I get the letters jumbled or wrong."

Abby said, "ok repeat after me. A A rat rat in in tom's tom's house house might might eat eat tom's tom's ice cream ice cream. Ok now say the whole thing, a rat in tom's house might eat tom's ice cream. Now you do it."

Rachel said, "a rat in uhh tom's house uhhh might eat tom's ice cream."

Abby said, "Good. Now take the first letter of each word and write it down."

Rachel wrote, a r i t h m e t i c. "Wow I got it. That's a good way to remember it. Thanks."

Abby said, "Mom taught me that a couple of years ago and it helped me too. Sometimes word association helps to remember things."

Rachel said, "like if I spell c-o-c-k it will make you think of fucking?"

Michelle said, "yep you are as bad a cock hound as the rest of us." Rachel just smiled.

Then the girls took off their uniforms, threw them in the hamper then laid on the bed. Rachel was finished with her homework so she joined them on the bed on her stomach. Abby and Michelle hugged her and kissed her. The feel of female bodies against hers excited her.

She asked, "would you hold me again, that felt good."

Michelle had Rachel lay on top of her and they hugged one another then kissed. Then Rachel laid on top of Abby and also hugged and kissed her. Abby kept Rachel on top of her while Michelle went down between their legs and began licking at Rachel's pussy.

Abby said, "I did this the other day now it Michelle's turn to taste your pussy." When Michelle licked Rachel's clit it sent a jolt clear up her body.

Abby said, "relax and enjoy" then started kissing her again. Michelle was licking up and down her slit then stuck her tongue inside her.

Rachel let out a squeal then said, "my gosh that feels good."

Michelle continued until she got to her clit and began sucking on it. Rachel started bouncing up and down.

Abby said, "hold me tight then concentrate on what Michelle is doing so you can learn to do it too."

Rachel said, "really? I didn't know girls did this until your mom told me about it and then you did it to me after I fucked Gregg. I think I'm going to like this."

Michelle was now sucking on her clit and running two fingers in and out of her pussy. It was more than Rachel could stand. She was holding tight to Abby and both were rocking back and forth and bouncing up and down then she had a wild climax. She was breathing so hard she had a tough time getting her breath. Finally she calmed down. Nita was in her room and heard Rachel screaming and came in to see what happened. She saw the girls all entwined with Michelle locked on Rachel's pussy and just smiled.

Nita said, "well Rachel, what do you think of pussy eating now?"

Rachel grinned and said, "Wow I never knew anything could be so exciting. I love it. I may get addicted."

Nita said, "well you won't lack for pussy around this house."

Rachel said, "I'll have to learn how to do that, will you two teach me?"

Abby said, "We'll have you a full fledged expert by the time the weekend gets here."

She said, "Oh goody goody."

Nita smiled and said, "I'll leave you to the experts" then left.

Abby told Michelle to lay on her back and spread her legs wide. Then she and Rachel got between her legs. Abby showed Rachel all the parts, outer lips, inner lips, the little button that is the clit and the pussy opening. Rachel was fascinated at the sight of it. She had never seen a pussy up close and never knew about the different parts...

Abby then demonstrated so Rachel could watch. She licked Michelle's inner lips then the center of her slit. Then she stuck her tongue inside her pussy but held her head a little to the side so Rachel could see her tongue. She could see Abby's tongue inside the hole. "wow". Then Abby licked the clit where Rachel could see it.

Abby said, "How far can you stick out your tongue?" Rachel stuck it out and it was the longest tongue

Abby had ever seen and exclaimed, "Holy crap. Michelle, look at her tongue."

Michelle raised up and gasped and said, "wow that's a long one."

Abby said, "I think Rachel is going to be the life of the party with the girls."

Michelle said, "That is an understatement. Won't they all be shocked when she rams that up their pussy."

Abby said, "ok Rachel give Michelle a bit of that tongue and see how it goes."

Rachel began by licking her slit up and down a few times then stuck her long tongue inside Michelle's pussy.

Michelle exclaimed, "holy moly that is almost as long as an average cock. God she is way up inside me. It feels great."

Rachel was pleased so she started running her tongue in and out like a cock fucking. She had Michelle breathing hard so she raised up a bit and began rubbing back and forth against Michelle's clit while the tongue was going in and out of her pussy.

That did it and Michelle screamed "OH GOD" and hit her climax big time.

When Michelle got her breath she said, "Abby you have to experience that. If she is this good on her first try then when she gains more experience she will be a wild kitten and be in big demand."

Rachel said, "I appreciate that but I think you are just trying to make me feel good."

Michelle said, "Rachel look at me. We don't lie to one another here and I am telling you the truth."

Michelle moved over and Abby laid on her back and spread her legs and said, "Go for it Rachel".

Rachel began by just licking up and down on the lips then in the center of the slit going back and forth from one side to the other. Then she kissed up and down the lips. Abby just moaned. Then she stuck her tongue in her pussy as far as she could go and started running it in and out.

Abby said, "OH MY GOD! I can't believe this. It is fantastic."

Michelle said, "see I told you." Rachel kept on with the in and out then would pay some attention to her clit then back to the in and out.

Abby was shaking all over when Rachel backed off then clamped on her clit and did a big suction job on it.

Abby screamed and bounced all over. "OH GOD ... OH FUCK." Rachel had a hard time holding on but she started sliding her tongue in and out of Abby's pussy while being forward enough to rub over her clit. Abby screamed, "OH MY GOD OHHHH" and hit her climax so hard she passed out.

Rachel said, "What's wrong with her, what did I do?"

Michelle said, "She is ok you just gave her one heck of a climax."

Nita rushed in, saw Abby was passed out and asked, "what happened"?

Michelle said, "Come here and look. Rachel show her your tongue."

Nita gasped and said, "Oh Wow I've never see a tongue that long. I have a feeling you are going to be very popular with the girls, even some of us moms."

Rachel blushed and said, "I hope Abby is ok."

Michelle said, "When she wakes up she'll probably want to marry you." They all laughed.

Michelle said, "Mom this is the first time she has ever done this. We showed her the basics but boy she has a natural talent. If she practices any more she is going to drive every female stark raving mad."

Rachel said, "oh come on I can't be that good."

Michelle said, "Don't underestimate yourself. Maybe mom can give you a second or third opinion."

Nita said, "we better wait until after dinner or we won't have any." They laughed.

Abby finally woke up and said, "Wow what a climax. Girl you are good. If you get to stay here Michelle and I both will marry you."

Michelle said, "See Rachel, I told you so."

She blushed and said, "What a nice compliment."

Since Nita saw Abby was ok she left and went back to the kitchen.

Abby reached in her beside drawer and pulled out a vibrator and said, "Oh while I am at it, since you stay home right now you can put this inside you and practice using your muscles to hold it tight. Try to use as many muscles as you can. First do it lying down. Then do it standing up and try to keep the vibrator from falling out of your pussy. When you can hold it inside you then you will know you can make a guy cum real quick if you are just doing a quickie. For long term fucking you can save that until both of you are ready to climax. Squeezing him right at the point of his climax really makes the guy explode."

Rachel looked at it and said, "I suppose it does resemble a cock in a way. May I try it?"

Abby said, "Sure, here I'll show you." Then she inserted it in Rachel's pussy, slowly at first, then began stroking it in and out. Then she told Rachel to do that herself.

She said, "that feels pretty good. I guess it is a good substitute."

While the vibrator was still inside her Abby reached down and flipped the switch on the bottom. It began humming and she said, "surprise".

Rachel said, "OH MY GOD, that is wild. It feels real ... ohhhhhhh" and she had a climax. "Wow that is unreal. Ok I'll practice with this some while you all are at school. I hope it doesn't replace men."

Michelle said, "trust me it will never replace the feeling of hot cum shooting into you."

Rachel said, "thank goodness for that."

The phone rang and Nita answered it. It was Officer O'Malley. He told Nita, "Mr. Atkins's bail hearing is scheduled for Friday morning at 10 am. It's best you not be there so he won't know where Rachel is or who has her. She won't have to be there either. Mrs. Morris from Child Services and Dr Arnold will be the only witnesses we will need. Does she have an Attorney?"

Nita said, "Dr Arnold was going to ask Bill Parsons if he would represent her. He knows Mr. Parsons and thought he would be good for Rachel. But I haven't heard from Dr Arnold as to whether he has accepted or not."

He said, "Let me call Dr Arnold and ask him and I'll call you right back."

Ten minutes later O'Malley called back. "Dr Arnold said Mr. Parsons has accepted and he will call you to make an appointment to get the full story from Rachel."

Nita said, "Super, I'm glad she will have some competent people there in her behalf. Thank you so much for letting us know."

He said, "You are welcome. I hope we can nail him for as long as possible. I'll talk to you later."

Nita said, "thank you and good bye."

The family sat down for dinner. Rachel exclaimed, "Ohhh meatloaf. My second favorite food. Thank you."

Nita said, "it was just a wild guess but truthfully it was the last of the groceries until we go buy more."

While they were eating the phone rang again. Nita answered. It was Mr. Parsons the attorney. "I apologize for calling so late but I was at Dr Arnold's Office and when he showed me his report and those pictures it turned my stomach. I told him you bet I'll represent her against that bastard. We only have one day to prepare so I would like to ask if I could come by this evening and talk to Rachel and get her story. You know from the 'horse's mouth' so to speak. Then I can have all day tomorrow to prepare for Friday morning's hearing."

"Dr Arnold has already provided me with his medical report and a copy of the pictures. Mrs. Morris will have a copy of her report in my office the first thing in the morning. All I need now are statements from Rachel. Would a half hour be good for you?"

Nita said, "yes we were just finishing supper so we'll be finished and ready for you then." Then she hung up.

When they finished eating Nita said, "Ok everyone, lets all get dressed before Mr. Parsons gets here. This is legal business and nudity is not appropriate. Hurry before he gets here then Abby and Michelle can come back and do the dishes.

Rachel, Mr. Parsons needs to talk to you about your situation. He is a trusted friend of Dr Arnold. You must tell him everything your dad did to you, no matter how much it may hurt for you to tell him. You must be honest and truthful so he can represent you in Court. Tell him how you lost your cherry and how he did it. Tell him every reason your dad gave for beating you. He has seen the pictures so he knows the results. He needs to know the why. However, I would not tell him you liked the sex. That could hurt the case and make it seem like it wasn't as bad as it seems. You must be the victim of abuse not a willing participant. Victims never like their abuse or abuser."

Rachel said, "Ok I promise to tell him everything and I won't tell him I had climaxes."

Nita said, "From everything I am hearing they will have enough evidence to keep him in jail and not let him out on bail. This hearing is Friday morning. If all goes well then we can send you back to school Monday."

Rachel said, "Oh good. I would like to go back. It is boring sitting around here all day. Maybe I can make some friends now."

Nita said, "Why not start with all the girls on the Team. I think we can trust them to keep quiet about your situation until everything is over."

Rachel said, "By everything is over do you mean my adoption?"

Nita said, "yes I do mean your adoption and the decision of the Judge as to where you will go. However, that can be a few weeks to a few months before it is final. In the meantime we just continue as we are right now and be cautious of who knows where you are living. OK?"

Rachel said, "Ok, at school I'll be little miss goody two shoes and at home I'll be a whore and lesbian."

Gregg spit out his coffee. Abby and Michelle fell to the floor laughing. Nita was sitting there with her mouth hanging open. Then the doorbell rang.

The girls ran upstairs fast to get their clothes. Gregg went in the downstairs guest room as he had some clothes in there just in case. Nita had a frock she kept in the kitchen for quick dressing. Then she answered the door.

"Good Evening Mr. Parsons, come in." She took him to the family room and said, "Since you are invited to our party this weekend we like to keep it informal. Outside we call Roger Dr Arnold but here he is just plain Roger so I am Nita and may I call you Bill?"

He said, "of course that is fine."

"This is my husband Gregg." They shook hands.

Bill said, "I have heard about the exciting parties you have and my wife and I are looking forward to it. Before I see Rachel will she be there?"

Nita said, "Yes but I have already told her to have no sexual contact with you or Roger due to the circumstances and conflict of interest. I told her it would not be cool to prosecute a man for incest while you are fucking his daughter so She has agreed completely."

He said, "good then I will still come this weekend." Nita called for Rachel.

The girls came down and were introduced to Mr. Parsons and he to them.

Nita said, "Rachel why not take Mr. Parsons to your room then you can have privacy while you talk with him."

She said, "Ok that sounds good."

Bill said, "Nita I would like permission to tape record our session so when I quote her I can have accurate quotes from the tape. This will help immensely in my presentation."

Nita said, "I have no objection but it's Rachel's decision. Rachel do you agree or do you object?"

Rachel looked at Bill and said, "See why I like these people? They let me make decisions. Anyway, it's ok I have nothing to hide."

Bill said, "You are a lucky girl to have that freedom."

Rachel then led Mr. Parsons to her room and shut the door. Nita and the girls did the dishes then sprawled out in the family room to watch TV while Rachel was upstairs. While they knew most of the story there were some parts she apparently had not told them. So they were tense for the whole time she was upstairs and wondered what she has told him.

It was two hours before Bill came downstairs. He asked Abby and Michelle to go up and be with her. They went right up and shut the door. She was softly crying. The girls had her take off her clothes then they took theirs off. They got on each side of her and just held her in their arms and said nothing until she was ready to talk.

Bill looked up to be sure Rachel's door was closed then said, "I would love to castrate that slimy son of a bitch. He has to be the sorriest bastard I have ever known. He was doing all this in pay backs because his wife left him so he was taking it all out on Rachel. I can't believe the things he did to her."

Nita said, "We saw all the scars, open wounds and bruises when Roger first examined her. It made me sick to see that. That is why I could not see her go to the shelter. She needed personal care for those wounds. Thankfully Mrs. Morris at Child Services agreed to let us bring her here. Of course, very few know she is here because of his threats that if she told anyone he would beat her senseless or kill her. Only Mrs. Morris, Roger and his wife and Officer O'Malley know. The Principal is the only one at school who knows for security reasons. Now you are the only other one."

Bill said, "I suspect when my secretary transcribes this tape she'll probably will need at least two boxes of Kleenx and a barf bag handy. How much did she tell you?"

Nita said, "She told me about how her dad forced himself on her and took her cherry. He really hurt her by the way he did it. I guess he just shoved it in her raw without any lubrication. After that he would have sex in the morning and in the evening almost every day whether she liked it or not. We could overlook the incest if he had been kind and loving to her but it was not that way. Then she told about the beating, why he would beat her and those excuses were pathetic. If she wasn't active he beat her for being a dead lump. If she participated then he'd beat her for being a whore. She couldn't win."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.