Adventures of Rachel - Cover

Adventures of Rachel

Copyright© 2011 by Jethro Shiloh

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jethro's Adventure Series (2). The Adventures of Rachel is a sequel of the Cumberland Cheerleaders. Read first to understand what goes on in this story. Rachel had been badly raped and beaten by her father but did she survive? Who rescues her? How do the Cheerleaders, a Teacher, a Doctor, Lawyer and Judge get involved sexually in this web? She hopes for a "real" mom and dad who will love her. Can she really go from the deep depths of Hell and move to Paradise? Your heart will be with her.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Orgy   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Size   Teacher/Student  

Rachel came down stairs for dinner with just a towel rapped around her. Nita said to Gregg, "the doctor thought it would be ok if she went nude around the house since he knew we went nude. Between the bandages and clothes it would irritate the wounds. So now we should discuss it."

Nita said, "remember at the Doctor's office we talked about our going nude here at the house?"

Rachel said, "yes she remembered."

Nita said, "we have not discussed this with Gregg yet so I want to be sure you would be comfortable nude around him."

Rachel said, "yes, remember my dad made me go nude at our house so I am used to it and I would prefer it."

Nita asked Gregg if he had any problem with it.

Gregg said, "no. Since it is our normal routine here there should be no problem."

Rachel asked, what is the rule here?"

Nita said, "we have always gone naked in the house and in the pool. Outside the house we are the prim and proper family."

Rachel said, "If you let me go nude I promise to sit on the towel so I won't mess up your furniture with the gooey stuff for my wounds."

Gregg said, "it looks like the clothes light is now off and the nude light is now on."

Everyone jumped up from the table and quickly shed their clothes then sat back down. Rachel stood up, unwrapped the towel from her body, and laid it on the chair seat. She then had to hug Nita, then Abby and Michelle. Then she went around and hugged Gregg.

Rachel said, "see, I'm not afraid of the big bad wolf." Then she laughed. Everyone else laughed too.

Gregg said, "The ice is broken. Welcome to the family Rachel!" Abby and Michelle cheered.

Rachel said, "thank you. I feel so much better now and my wounds don't hurt either with nothing to rub against them."

Rachel said, "Mrs. Phelps I..."

Nita interrupted her and said, "you may call me Nita and call him Gregg. Let's be a family, ok?"

Rachel said, "thank you I like that. I sure would have hated to go to that shelter so I am very grateful you took me in instead. You, Abby and Michelle have made me feel at home far more than I expected. I started to say I wanted to thank you for making the spaghetti and meat balls for me. It is delicious."

Nita said, "you are quite welcome. It is also one of our favorite dishes. I was pleased to make it for you. We want you to feel like this is home and we are your family, at least for now. We don't know what the Child Services or a Judge will decide but hopefully they will find you a good home."

Rachel said, "To be truthful, I've only been here a couple of hours and I already feel like I am 'home'. I can't believe I'm sitting here naked in front of a family the very first day."

Nita said, "It sure a strange way to be welcomed into a family isn't it?"

She said, "Yes it is strange. If I was at home I'd be terrified of what may happen next. Now being here I never would have believed it except that I am actually living it."

Nita said, "It's your choice, you can go naked all the time or you can wear clothes if you wish. The choice is yours and no one will condemn you either way."

Rachel said, "If you don't mind I prefer naked. It's maybe my mental escape from what I have gone through. It's like a whole new world has just opened for me. I feel so free."

Nita said, "I'm happy you feel that way because we feel the same way. It is a freedom that you can't describe but you can feel it."

"One word of caution to all of you. If anyone comes to the door then let either Gregg or myself answer the door. Everyone else must stay out of sight until we see who it is. Be prepared to dress quickly. We don't want to answer the door naked and it be the Child Services lady or the Police Officer. That would end this relationship immediately and Gregg and I would probably be jailed. Is that clear?" The girls all agreed.

Nita said, "Rachel. I know how you feel being here. However, we must be realistic. Right now this is considered Temporary. First, we must have some time to get used to one another. I know it's nice now, but a few weeks could change either your or our minds. The most important aspect now is that we must be totally honest with one another. We keep no secrets from Abby and Michelle and they keep no secrets from us, even if it is tough or embarrassing. That is why this is a happy family. We want it to be the same with you."

Rachel said, "I don't think anything you throw at me could be any tougher than what I have already experienced. I will promise to be open and honest with you."

Nita said, "Even if we later decide to have custody or to adopt you it will be up to Child Services and a Family Court Judge to decide. They may think they have a better place for you. I just hope they don't want to put you into a strict Christian family. I think that would impede your growth in one sense, yet in another it could be good for you. But we will have to cross that bridge when we get to it."

Rachel said, "Oh no, not a strict family. I just came out of a very restrictive family. I couldn't go anywhere. I couldn't have any friends. I couldn't even talk to them on the phone. I cannot live like that ever again. I don't mind guidance from adults but I don't want to live with a dictator."

Nita said, "OK girls I'll let you do the dishes. Rachel you are exempt tonight because this is your first day of freedom. But starting tomorrow you will share in the chores."

She said, "OK thank you."

The other two didn't complain and agreed with the one day exception. Gregg, Nita and Rachel went in and sat on the couch. Rachel sat between Gregg and Nita.

Nita said, "Let me put the medicine on you now so it will soak in before bedtime. Lay on your stomach and put you head on this end and you can put your feet in Gregg's lap." She did. When she put her feet in Gregg's lap she had them spread a bit and he looked down and could see her pussy. Nita glanced over and saw him staring at her pussy and then looked at his crotch. Sure enough he was getting a hard on. Nita just giggled.

Nita then proceed to put medicine on Rachel's wounds. A few of them were still pretty tender so she was careful not to mash too hard as she applied the lotions.

Nita said, "Rachel why don't you go upstairs with the girls and get acquainted with your new sisters?"

She said ok and the three of them went upstairs.

Nita said to Gregg, "you dirty ol man couldn't resist looking at that pussy and getting a hard on could you?"

He chuckled and said, "well you know me and pussy."

She said, "yes and that's why I love you as you take good care of mine and the girl's pussies." Gregg said, "Just doing my duty as a Husband and Father". They both giggled.


The next morning Nita had breakfast ready and they all came down naked. It appeared that Rachel was truly comfortable with it.

Nita asked, "how did it go last night?"

Abby said, "we all went in our room and laid on the bed talking. Then we got to talking about sex. Michelle and I got horny so we started fingering ourselves and that got Rachel hot so she fingered herself as well. I think she is going to make a great sister."

Rachel's face was a bright red and she was looking down.

Nita and Gregg smiled and said, "don't worry Rachel that is normal around here."

Rachel said, "it is? Wow!"

Nita said, "Abby and Michelle, you two need to go on back to school today. I have taken a couple of days off and will stay home with Rachel. I don't want to send Rachel back to school until we see what they are going to do with her father. I don't want to see him get out and then try to kidnap her. If he doesn't get bail then I can let her go back. She really needs to try to get back to what we know as a normal life. However, she does need a few days for her wounds to heal first."

"I'm going to call the Principal and let her in on what is going on. Roger or the Police may have already informed her. I thought if Rachel's teachers could send some homework to her she can at least try to keep up with her classes. It will also give her something to do beside sit around bored. I'll ask the Principal to get the teachers to bring the homework to her then you two can pick it up from her. This way it won't get around school that you know where she is. Don't say a word to anyone. Take your backpacks today then after school is out and most of the kids are gone go to Rachel's locker and get her books and bring them home. She will need them if she's going to do homework. You can get the homework from the Principal then no one will see you getting it.

Abby said, "OK we will do that."

The girls went and got dressed and ready for school and left. Nita called the school and asked for the Principal. Nita said, "Miss Jasmine this is Nita Phelps." Miss Jasmine said, "Oh yes I've been expecting your call. Dr. Arnold called me and briefed me on the situation and told me Rachel was with you. He also told me to keep it confidential in case her father got out on bail so that he can't find her through anyone at school."

Nita said, "yes the Child Services worker and the Police decided under the circumstances she would be better off in a home environment and especially with two of her girlfriends her age would help her mentally. She might be in more trouble at the shelter and get more bad treatment. She's had enough beatings to last her a lifetime. Anyway, this is my plan. Abby and Michelle will wait after school until most of the kids have left and then they will go to Rachel's locker and get her books to bring home."

"If you would be so kind to get homework assignments from Rachel's teachers then Abby can pick them up from you. This will minimize anyone thinking Abby and Michelle know where Rachel is. This will also allow Rachel to keep up during her absences since we are not sure how long this will be. This would be better than just being out of school and get way behind. I don't want to see her failing any classes."

"When Rachel finishes her homework Abby will bring it to you then you can give it to the teachers for grading. Again this will minimize anyone knowing about Rachel. Now, if we find that her father is not going to get bail and no chance of him getting out then as soon as her wounds heal I will send her back to school. I just want to be sure she is safe and not end up back under his control."

"To cover you on this just say that she has been out sick and under the care of a Doctor and will be back soon. That's not a lie since Dr. Arnold is involved." Miss Jasmine laughed and said, "you have it all worked out nicely. I will cooperate with you and do everything here to protect Rachel. It's also nice that we don't have to lie, just not tell the whole story."

Nita said, "That's right. No one needs to know. Abby told me when she gained the confidence of Rachel so she would tell her what was happening to her Rachel said she had told no one else. Her father threatened her that if she told anyone he would beat her twice as hard. He also said he would kill her. She was in constant fear of doing anything. She couldn't report it to you or anyone. She couldn't have friends, couldn't go to sleepovers, or even go anywhere with a friend. She was virtually in a prison."

Miss Jasmine said, "Yes and when Dr Arnold described her injuries to me I was thoroughly disgusted. It is a shame we did not learn of this sooner. But then no one had any way of knowing. I suppose it is a classic case of someone slipping through the cracks. It is a credit to Abby for being smart enough to notice a problem and tried to get Rachel help without creating a crisis here at school. It is a nice success story and a compliment to you for having such an intelligent daughter.

Nita said, "if we hear any other information or if we can allow Rachel to return to school I will contact you immediately."

Miss Jasmine said, "thank you and I appreciate that. As I said I will do everything on this end to cover for her. By the way, how is she doing?"

Nita said, "Actually very well. I think being with my girls she's now allowed to be a typical teenager for a change and she is reveling in it. She is still limited in what she can do until we can get the sores and cuts healed. The bruises will go away eventually on their own. Dr Arnold gave me medicine to put on her sores and cuts so hopefully those will heal soon. She has talked a little about her ordeal, not a lot of gory detail, just mostly the basics. But I think it was just to unload her mind and pressure."

Miss Jasmine said, "I'm glad to hear that and also glad to know she will not be a basket case. I hope she can return to school soon. Do keep me informed."

Rachel said, "please let me talk to her a minute." She took the phone and said, "Miss Jasmine, I know I didn't do well before. With the prison I was in both physically and mentally, I was so depressed I didn't care if I did my work or not. But now I have a new life, I'm a human again, and I really want to try to catch up and do all my work now. Please tell that to my teachers. Please don't treat me special just give me a chance is all I ask."

Miss Jasmine said, "you sound great and I believe you and I will definitely tell the teachers what you said. We'll look forward to you returning to school."

She said, "thank you Miss Jasmine." Then she handed the phone back to Nita.

Nita said, "I think we've covered everything for now."

Miss Jasmine said, "she sounds wonderful. We'll talk to you later. Bye."

Nita then turned to Rachel and said, "the plan is for the girls to bring your books home. The Principal will get your homework assignments and you can do them here. This way you can keep up somewhat and not be far behind when you return to school."

Rachel said, "ok, but like I told Miss Jasmine to be honest I didn't pay a lot of attention in class because I was so depressed. Now I will make an effort to do my work because now maybe I have a future."

Nita said, "I know you have a future and it is now in your hands to decide what you will do in life. But the all important part is to get an education with decent grades so you can keep advancing. In the meantime maybe Abby and Michelle can help you over the hard parts of the material."

Rachel said, "thank you and I promised to do my best."

Nita also said, "other than Abby and Michelle the Principal is the only one at School who knows where you are. She has promised to keep that confidential and not tell anyone else to avoid any possible leaks. She will mark you as out sick under the care of a Doctor. That is the truth and no one needs to know any more. That will cover you being absent."

Rachel said, "good as that will also help to keep my father from finding me." Nita said, "I will keep track to see if he gets out or will be confined until trial. If that is what happens then as soon as your wounds heal we can send you back to school."

The Police Officer called Nita and said, "Rachel's father was arrested and will not have a bail hearing for two days. If they wish to go to Rachel's house he would pick them up. He said it best not to use your car as a neighbor might get your license number and tell Rachel's father."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.