Adventures of Rachel - Cover

Adventures of Rachel

Copyright© 2011 by Jethro Shiloh

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Jethro's Adventure Series (2). The Adventures of Rachel is a sequel of the Cumberland Cheerleaders. Read first to understand what goes on in this story. Rachel had been badly raped and beaten by her father but did she survive? Who rescues her? How do the Cheerleaders, a Teacher, a Doctor, Lawyer and Judge get involved sexually in this web? She hopes for a "real" mom and dad who will love her. Can she really go from the deep depths of Hell and move to Paradise? Your heart will be with her.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Orgy   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Size   Teacher/Student  

Abby and Michelle went to school the next day. During lunch Abby spotted the girl she wanted to help. She went over and sat next to her. Seem like no one else wanted to sit with her. She nodded to Abby but didn't say anything.

Abby said, "Hi. I'm sorry I never asked your name, I am Abby." She said, "Hi, my name is Rachel." Abby asked, "How are things going?"

Rachel dropped her head as if in shame. "Don't be ashamed, I am your friend and I won't say any bad things about you. I really would like to help you."

Rachel looked up in surprise and said, "Why would you want to help me? I don't think anyone can help me the way things are. If Dad even knew I was talking to you about this he would beat me worse."

Abby said, "Look at me Rachel. If you believe you have no friends in this world then you now know you have one that you can confide in and be sure your Dad will never find out. I promise you. It does help to have one friend you can talk to and unload the pressures on your mind. Please trust me. Let's go out to a corner of the playground so we can talk and not be overheard." They walked outside and over to a corner.

Rachel said, "Dad had a blg black guy over and he fucked me with a giant cock that hurt like the devil. I feel like he ripped me badly. He shot his sperm in me twice. Then Dad fucked me 4 times last night then beat me because he said I got cum all over the sheets."

Abby said, "Oh my God, that's dumb because he is the one who produced it."

Rachel said, "yes but he put it in me then expected me to get to the bathroom to let it drip out and not drip out on the bed."

Abby asked, "May I ask where he beat you, I don't see any marks."

Rachel started crying so Abby just held her until she calmed down. She said, "He beats me on my back and legs. That's why I wear jeans all the time so no one can see the bruises or the cuts."

Abby said, "Ouch. No man has a right to beat on anyone. Please let me ask one more delicate question. The first time he had sex with you was he gentle and loving or did he hurt you and force you to do it?"

Rachel said, "No. He came in my room and told me to take off my clothes and lay on the bed. I wasn't sure what he was going to do as I didn't know much about sex. He said he was going to teach me about sex. He asked if I wanted to learn. I didn't want to anger him so I said ok. He said I was a slutty whore to agree to it. He put his thing next to my hole then shoved it inside hard. Oh that hurt so bad I screamed. Then he slapped me for screaming. He said it will hurt the first time then it will feel good after that. Then he rammed in me again. I screamed and cried, it hurt so bad."

"He did stop after he got all the way in me. I tried to adjust to him being inside me but it still hurt a lot. He asked me if it still hurt. I lied and said no that the pain is gone now. He said good now I can do some serious fucking with my whore. He began sliding in and out of me then he put my legs up where my knees were almost beside my head. He then pounded into me. Suddenly I felt this warm liquid oozing in to me. I didn't know what it was then. I later learned it was sperm. He kept going until he let more liquid ooze into me."

He got up and said for me to go clean up. I went to the bathroom and got in the tub with hot water and tried wash it all off. It was a mixture of sperm and blood coming out of me. The water helped to ease the pain and finally I was ok but still hurt some.

Abby asked, "how long has he been fucking you?"

Rachel said, "About four years."

Abby asked, "how do you feel about the sex now?"

Rachel said, "It's ok since I have gotten used to it. Sometimes if he goes long enough I can get a little climax out of it but I don't let him know I do. He just wants to use me like his whore. It's the beatings I can't stand. He doesn't just smack me, he actually beats me and leaves bruises and whelps on me. He does this every day."

Abby asked, "can you show me the bruises or marks?"

Rachel said, "Let's go into the girls bathroom and I will show you." They walked in the bathroom and went into a stall and shut the door. She then dropped her jeans and Abby just gasped at what she saw. Whatever he hit her with not only put bruises and whelps on her but cut her legs as well. It looked horrible. Then she showed Abby her back. It was just as bad as her legs. It was so disgusting looking Abby threw up in the toilet.

After she cleaned off her mouth Abby said, "You know you don't have to put up with that. He may be your Father but he has no right to do that to you. You need to get out of there and now."

Rachel said, "Oh I would love to get away but I have no where to go or I would run away. But if he caught me then he would beat me that much more. He even said he would kill me if I told anyone."

Abby said, "Rachel, look at me. Do you trust me?"

Rachel said, "after all I have told you I think right now you are the only one I can trust."

Abby said, "I know where you can get help and be safe from him where he cannot get to you. In fact they most likely will arrest him and put him in jail."

Rachel said, "I don't care anymore. I know he doesn't love me. He is doing this as revenge against my mother who treated him badly then left him. He is punishing her through me. I'm scared if I leave he will find me and beat me."

Abby said, "I promise you, if you want to get away I know where you can go and he won't find you."

Rachel said, "If I go how do I do this and not be caught?"

Abby said, "Our family has a Doctor. He will examine your body. If he feels it is serious, which I know he will see that it is, he will call the authorities. You will be hidden and protected. Then let the authorities handle your father."

Rachel started crying and said, "Oh Abby I want to go so badly. Please help me. Please!"

Abby reached in her pocket and pulled out her cell phone and called Doctor Arnold. Abby told the receptionist who she was and this was an emergency. The receptionist recognized her name and was aware she might call in an emergency so put her through to Dr. Arnold immediately.

Roger answered, "Hi Abby. What's up?"

Abby said, "I have Rachel here and she is covered with bruises, whelps and cuts on her legs and back. It looks so horrible I actually threw up on seeing her. She wants out and is prepared to face what ever. I have her here in the girls bathroom."

Roger said, "Give me 10 minutes then you two come to the front of the school and I will pick you up."

They hung up and waited. They went out the front door just as Roger pulled up. He told them to get in the car and he would go in and get them a pass so they won't be an unauthorized absence.

When they arrived at the Doctor's office he took them to an exam room and called his Nurse to come in so he could examine the girl. He let Abby stay for moral support. Dr Arnold also turned on a tape recorder to record the exam. When Rachel removed her shirt and jeans both the Doctor and Nurse gasped. Not only was her back and legs bruised but also both arms above the elbow. It disgusted Roger to no end. He immediately called Child Services and the Police Department and wanted someone there as quickly as possible. He then told Abby to call her Mother and see if she could come over as well.

Abby called her mom. "Can you come to Roger's office? We have Rachel here and she is bruised horribly. He has called Child Services and the Police. I think he wants you here for adult moral support." Nita said she would be right over.

Meanwhile Dr. Arnold described her injuries into the tape recorder while his nurse took pictures. He treated Rachel for her injuries and bandaged some of the cuts so she wouldn't get dirt in them and get infected.

He asked her, "when did your dad last had sex with you?"

She said, "right before she left for school."

He then did an exam of her vagina saw some injuries. He found some sperm residue in there so he took a sample and put it in a sterile tube. Good evidence of incest sex.

Nita must have been the closest to his office as she was the first to arrive. The receptionist took her to the Exam room. When she saw Rachel she gasped and sat in a chair, almost falling into it.

Roger said, "Nita. This girl has no business in a shelter with these kind of injuries. Since she and Abby are friends it would help her to be with people she knows. With your permission I would like to try and talk Child Services into letting Rachel go with you."

Rachel said, "Abby is the only friend I have. I don't know what I would do without her."

Nita, seeing her condition swallowed hard. She just could not let this girl go to a shelter with those kinds of injuries.

She said, "Rachel, if they let us we will take you home and you can stay with Abby and Michelle and we will take good care of you until you are well. I promise you that you will never see another beating or be mistreated."

Rachel began crying and grabbed Nita and hugged her and said, "thank you."

The police officer showed up and was taken to the Exam room. Roger gave Rachel a small towel so she could cover her pubic area. The Officer saw Rachel and exclaimed, "HOLY SHIT! What SOB did this?"

Roger said, "Her father did this." Just as he was going to tell the Officer to wait for the Child Services Worker she showed up and came into the room. She introduced herself as Mrs. Morris. She too was shocked at what she saw.

Roger explained the story to both of them. He explained his examination of Rachael's body, "I noted every injury on her as well as took photographs of the injuries. I also made a tape recording as I did the exam and her story of what all he has done to her. She had stated her Father had sex with her every morning and every night. I asked if he did so this morning and she said yes. I then examined her vagina and found evidence of sexual abuse in the form of sperm in her vagina. I am going to send it off for a DNA test that can be used as evidence."

"Rachel, I know it is hard but you must tell them your story."

She began her story. "My Father did it in revenge to my mother who left him. The first time he made me take off my clothes then laid on top of me. He just rammed his thing in me and it hurt really bad. I screamed then he beat me for screaming. He did me four times that night. He fucks me each morning and once or twice at night. He has beat me almost every day. If I acted like I didn't like the sex he would beat me for being stubborn. If I acted like I liked it he would beat her for being a whore and a slut. He also brought other men to fuck me. Dad had them fuck me in the ass then stick their cock in my mouth and have me clean it off. If I didn't do a good job he beat me for that."

Mrs. Morris grabbed a handy bedpan and threw up in it. The Officer almost lost it but he was able to control himself. Nita and Abby both cried at what they heard and saw.

"One night he had five men over and they all fucked me three times each. Then dad beat me for being a whore. Two night ago he brought a big black man in. He had a huge cock that just ripped me open. It really hurt bad. He did me twice. Then last night dad fucked me four times then beat me because I let sperm drip from my pussy to the sheets."

"This morning he fucked me then after cumming he stuck his cock in my mouth and said he wanted me to taste him all day. He said if I spit it out he would beat me." She was bawling now and getting hysterical. "I don't care what they do to him. He swore if I ever told anyone he would kill me. I hope someone kills the son of a bitch before he kills me. I can't take it any more. Please help me PLEASE!" Then she continued bawling and shaking violently all over.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.