In It to Win It
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by Lubrican

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - When Amanda graduated high school she didn't know what she wanted to do. Her pizza delivery job didn't seem like the kind of thing to make a career out of. Then fate handed her four tickets, with VIP passes, to the Victoria Anderson concert. Having no boyfriend, she decided to ask her Uncle Bob if he wanted to go with her. Then her back stage pass got her a chance to talk to Victoria and be interviewed for a possible job. It was a very unconventional job. Uncle Bob would help her get it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Lactation   Pregnancy  

Technically, inducement of lactation using manual methods simply requires that the nipples be stimulated enough to convince the brain that lactation is needed. That can be done either by using the fingers, to milk the nipples, or by plain sucking. I sort of missed the "or" part in the pamphlet. So when Uncle Bob groaned and cursed quietly before saying "Okay" I explained to him how to milk my nipples.

Milking the nipples uses what is called the Marmet technique. In case you want to induce lactation in somebody someday, I'll give you a quick description. First you position the thumb and first two fingers about 1" to 1/2" behind the nipple. You put the thumb above the nipple and the fingers below in a 12 o'clock and then 4 o'clock position, which puts the fingers over milk reservoirs. The idea is for only the fingers to touch the breast. Then the thumb and fingers are pushed straight into the chest wall, without spreading the fingers apart. For large breasts, like mine, it's necessary to first lift (which rolls the breast mass upwards) and then push into the chest wall.

At that point you roll the thumb and fingers forward squeezing gently. This compresses and empties the milk reservoirs without hurting sensitive breast tissue, and ends up squeezing the nipple so that the milk is ejected. You then repeat rhythmically to drain the reservoirs. Position, push, roll. Position, push, roll. You rotate the thumb and finger position to milk the other reservoirs. Use both hands on each breast. The thumb and fingers will move from 12 and 6 to 11 and 5, 10 and 4 and so on until the whole circle has been milked.

The "or" part in the pamphlet that I missed in my first read through was connected to sucking at the nipple, which basically achieves the same end result. Suction clears the ejection ports in the nipple and vacuums the milk reservoirs.

Of course before your breast actually starts making milk, all you are "emptying" from the milk reservoirs is a little water and some oils and hormones ... very little, in fact. But once the reservoirs are squished empty, when the pressure comes off, they "suck" at the ducts that supply milk, and the breast begins to try to refill the reservoirs.

As I explained this to Uncle Bob, I told him the pamphlet suggested that you start with a twenty minute regimen, where you alternated sides, doing each for five minutes at a time until the time is up. You do that eight times a day. The pamphlet stressed that consistency was critical, which meant the stimulation needed to come in regular intervals at the same time each day.

"I have to do this eight times a day?" croaked Uncle Bob as he tried milking Frack's nipple.

It felt really good. "Yeah," I sighed. "You're doing really well. Keep going."

I think we both lost track of the time that first five minutes. When I realized it had gone on too long I said "Okay, now move over to Frick's side."

"Who's Frick?" he asked.

So he made Frick feel really fantastic while I told him about the names. He grinned his usual Uncle Bob grin, which made me feel like everything was going perfectly. He mentioned that his back was starting to hurt, probably from bending over and the tension of trying to move his fingers just so and all that. It was my idea to lie down on his couch. That turned out to be a good idea because it made my breasts flatten out, and it was easier for him to center the nipple before he milked it.


I knew it felt good to squeeze my own nipples. But I had no idea how good it would feel when somebody else did it. He had faithfully been going back and forth and I just lay there and loved it. I didn't say anything because he didn't need to be told anything. Finally I looked at my watch. We had burned up almost all of the twenty minutes and he hadn't sucked them yet!

So I told him it was time for that. He made this sound in his throat, but he leaned over and fastened his lips around Frick's nipple.

I thought I was going to die.

Nothing had ever felt that good to me in my entire life. I know it's really kind of icky to speak of this, but you know how it is when you have to pee really bad, and you can't and you have to hold it for a long time, and you finally get to a toilet and can finally let loose? You know how good that feels, right? This felt even better. I might even have turned to jelly. I know I felt so weak that I couldn't move.

And he kept right on doing it. His hand came to fondle Frack and squeeze her and move her around. He kind of milked her nipple again, but not the same way, and then he moved over to suck her and it started all over again.

He had changed sides three times when I realized if he kept doing it I was going to have an orgasm.

"Uncle Bob!" I gasped.

"Mmmm?" he asked, never letting go of my nipple.

"You have to stop!"

He lifted his head long enough to say "I can't stop. It hasn't been twenty minutes."

He was sucking again when I groaned that I was going to have an orgasm if he didn't stop.

He stopped long enough to raise his grinning face up and say "Color me astonished."

And then he gave me a doozer of a cum by continuing to suck my nipples.

Then he stopped.

I lay there, feeling wonderful and ashamed and relaxed and embarrassed, all at the same time.

"You think you can take that eight times a day?" he asked. He was a little flushed too, but he wasn't gasping like I was.

"I ... don't ... know," I panted.

"Me either," he said, and then he stood up and went into the bathroom.

He stayed there quite a while, but I just assumed it was so I could catch my breath and put my shirt back on.


Eight times a day, split up evenly, is once every three hours. That didn't seem workable. I re-read the pamphlet, whereupon I figured out that I didn't need my nipples milked for 20 minutes and then sucked for 20 minutes. And, given the choice, I would go for sucking any day. But it was still a difficult schedule. It didn't matter to Uncle Bob so much, but I had to be at work for eight hours, and I couldn't just take off for twenty minutes of getting my nipples sucked twice during that time.

So Uncle Bob ordered pizza twice during my shift, and I delivered a pizza and had an orgasm while he sucked, and then went back to work.

That lasted for two days. I'll explain why.

We started on a Tuesday, around noon. That meant the next session was at three, which is the first time he ordered a pizza. At six I was off, and after that I went home and took a shower and changed clothes. I was back at his place at nine, and it didn't seem intelligent to leave and come back at midnight, so I just stayed. After the midnight orgasm, which was in his bed, because I went in and woke him up, he went to sleep on the couch, where I woke him up at three in the morning. He woke me up at six, because he's a habitual early riser. I got stimulated and went to work.

He bought two pizzas that day, but when I got off of work, knowing what it was going to be like that night, I went home first, took my shower and packed some clothes. I got to his house in time for my six O'clock stimulation session, which went just fine. It turned out I could handle having eight orgasms a day with no problem. It must have done something to Uncle Bob's kidneys though, because every time we were finished, he had to go to the bathroom.

He had to do some work, so I sat down at the computer and decided to do some searching around for more information on induced lactation. I found several sites, and I learned a lot. The most important thing I learned was that nobody seemed to have done studies on the fastest way to achieve it. There were three or four different ways, including taking herbs and medicines, and using breast pumps and so on, but the length of time it took to get milk varied wildly.

Then I found an article that said orgasm in a woman was believed to increase the levels of prolactin and oxytocin. It was a scientific report of some kind, and it was written in techno speak, but I got the gist of it. It also said that the kind of estrogen in birth control pills suppressed the production in the body of prolactin and oxytocin, and that a woman trying to force lactation should avoid taking them. That was no problem for me, though. I wasn't on the pill.

So when nine rolled around and I went to find Uncle Bob in his shop, I told him about how orgasms might help us in our quest to get my boobs to squirt.

"So is there any way you can give me more of them?" I asked.

He groaned. He did a lot of groaning and moaning while he was giving me treatments. I was beginning to think he was a very negative person. Then I remembered my other idea.

"And can I just sleep with you in your bed? That would make it so much easier for us to take care of things in the middle of the night."

He got all red in the face, and started breathing hard. Then he smiled. I found out later he thought I was doing this on purpose, trying to seduce him.

"Yes and yes," he said softly.

Which is why, for my nine O'clock session that night he told me to take my jeans off before I got into bed. That's because while he was sucking on my nipples, he slid his hand into my panties and fingerfucked me through three orgasms.


It was while I was in the middle of my usual orgasm from having my nipples sucked that I felt his hand on my belly, sliding lower. Part of my brain knew what that meant. I think it might have been the part of my brain that said "Whoa!" when he told me to take my jeans off in the first place. But other parts of my brain were already looking forward to that sweet, sweet ecstasy of being stimulated. I suspect it was those parts of my brain that made me spread my legs when his hand glided into my panties.

Anyway, I was saying something along the lines of "Wahhhhhhh" as I had an orgasm, when suddenly something thick and firm slid up inside me down there. I had had my own finger in there a few times, but had always felt guilty about it, so I didn't do it unless I was really tense and needed to calm down. And there his finger was, except it curled differently than mine did, and was thicker, and rougher, and the base of that finger just squished my clitty. His hand kind of vibrated, making that finger go sideways, back and forth faster than seemed possible, and the orgasm I had been having, which was sweet and toasty, suddenly got like a volcano, and my hips bounced up off the bed as I spread my legs even more.

I have to admit that I don't remember all the details of that session, but I'm pretty sure it went on for more than twenty minutes.

And then suddenly he was gone, and I was alone ... and cold ... and lonely. I was also a little dizzy. That finger just set me on fire.

So I called for him to come back, and when he didn't, I went to the bathroom to get him.

I know, I know. It was a bizarre thing to do. When a guy goes into the bathroom, a girl just doesn't go in after him. And all I really needed to do was get up and get under the covers. But I wanted his strong, warm body next to mine, so I went to get it.

Which is how I ended up opening the door just in time to see his penis shoot streams of thick, white stuff into the bowl. He was standing in front of it, like he was going to the bathroom, but he was kind of arched backwards and his face looked like he was in agony. His hand was moving back and forth, gripping his penis and in a sudden flash of clarity, I understood why he always had to go to the bathroom after a treatment.

I'm not a dunce. I know that the way I have described things makes it look that way. But I had led a sheltered life. I knew about things like masturbation and fingerfucking and all that. I just didn't think of them as applying to me. And I knew I had been having orgasms, but they were just a byproduct of what I was trying to do, so I didn't think of the way that might affect Uncle Bob. And yes, I know what he said, but you might also remember that I thought he was using hyperbole.

It was as I watched those spurts of white, that reminded me instantly of the milk I was trying to get my breasts to supply, that I realized how hard this was on Uncle Bob.

He looked over at me, somehow knowing I was there.

"I'm sorry," I said, stricken by many things at that moment, and sorry for many as well.


In a way, my walking in on him was a turning point. You know how something can happen that seems like a bad thing, but ends up being a good thing? A lot of that happens at turning points.

This one led to us sitting on the bed and talking. I was so used to him seeing me topless that I just stayed that way. He put on some jockey shorts and we sat Indian style. That's when I found out he thought I was trying to seduce him. And it's when he found out that everything I had done up to that point was purely in support of trying to win that stupid contest.

And how he had acted, even though it was based on the wrong interpretation of circumstances, changed the way I thought about him. And it turned out that knowing what I was doing changed the way he thought about things too.

"How many times have you had sex?" he suddenly asked me.

I blinked. "None."

He looked astonished. "You're a virgin?"

"As far as having sex ... yes," I said.

"Shit," he said softly.

"You've really wanted to have sex with me while we did this ... haven't you?" I asked. That was one of the things that was now clear to me.

He just nodded. "I'm not proud of it," he said. "But I won't lie to you."

"I thought you were just trying to scare me," I said.

"I was trying to warn you," he said. "And then I decided you were teasing me, and trying to seduce me, and I thought I'd teach you a lesson or something. I don't know what I thought. This is all driving me crazy."

"Can I still sleep with you?" I asked.

His head snapped around and he stared at me.

"If you want to get fucked ... yes."

Like I said, I was thinking about him in a completely different way than before, at that point. He had exercised astonishing restraint, and it was very hard for me to explain how much that meant to me.

"If I get ... fucked ... would that make me have an orgasm?" I asked. I felt hot.

He stared at me for at least fifteen seconds. I was suddenly weak, and just sat there.

"You want this job that bad?" he asked.

Now I had to sit and get the strength to say what was in my mind.

"Getting fucked ... um ... by you ... isn't something I think would be ... that bad."

"This is clearly getting out of control," he said softly.

I just stared at him. I had offered to let a man have me. I was astonished. My head was whirling. And yet, because it was Uncle Bob, a man I knew and trusted and loved, I didn't feel like I was in any danger. Still ... it was just weird.

"Do you understand where this is going to go if we keep on?" he asked.

I nodded.

"I think we should stop," he said.

I felt a surge of emotion. I knew he wasn't rejecting me. I don't know how I knew that, but I just did. So that meant he was still trying to do what he thought was best for me.

"I want this job," I said softly. "I think I want this other thing too. I didn't when we started, but thinking about it now ... makes me..." I couldn't explain what I was feeling. I tried again. "I'm not afraid of you. I know you're trying to do what you think is the right thing. And that's fine, except that sometimes doing the wrong thing is better." I was thinking of how I had walked in on him, and how that had led to this conversation, which had led me to feel unbelievably close to a man I'd known all my life.

"That's just your hormones talking," he said.

"Maybe not," I said. "I don't feel horny right now."

"What do you feel?" he asked.

"I feel like I'm right on the verge of discovering something incredibly important," I said. "It's right around the corner. I can't see it yet, but I know it will change my life. And I'm not afraid to see it."

"Definitely hormones," he sighed. "What you need is some time to think things over."

I put my hand on his knee. "If this works, and I get the job, I'll have a year to think it over. But right now, I'm in it to win it, and that's what I need to pay attention to, no matter where that leads me."

"And what if you don't get the job? What if one of the others wins?"

I felt a stab of regret, but realized that it wasn't for the job. I didn't even know what the job was going to be like. But I knew that if this big thing I could feel coming didn't happen, I would regret it for a long, long time.

"Somebody is going to take my virginity someday," I said. "I'd just as soon it be with someone I trust, and love."

"You'll trust and love your future husband," he said.

"If it's not you, I'll be worried that the guy will dump me after we have sex. I'll be worried that I won't do things right. I'll be scared, and nervous. It will be awful. But none of that will happen if you do it."

He put his hands over his eyes. "I can't just take your virginity! Please don't do this to me, Mandy"

"All right," I said. "Never mind. You can just give me the orgasms like you did a little while ago."

He took his hands off his eyes to stare at me. "You saw what that made me do!"

"So? This isn't high school, Uncle Bob. So you need to jack off. So what? There's nothing wrong with that. It doesn't creep me out or anything. I never saw anything like that before, by the way. It was kind of interesting. Do you always squirt that much?"

He fell back on the bed and put his hands over his eyes again. His muffled voice was harsh. "My niece just asked me whether the ejaculation she just saw is my normal one or not. Take me away. Put me in a padded room!"

"Not until I can give Victoria Anderson two ounces of breast milk," I said firmly. "Come on. If we do this right, it will all be over in a week or two. Then you can go back to your regular life."

He sat back up. I was impressed he could do it so effortlessly. "I don't know if I can take this, Mandy," he said seriously.

"You'll be fine," I said. "Now that I know how hard this is for you, I'll try to help."

"Most guys would kill to be where I am right now," he sighed. "I've dreamed of seeing you like this ... touching you like this. It's just insane!"

"It's not insane," I said, trying to sound soothing. "You're helping me achieve a dream. So a little bit of your dream gets to come true too. That's all. It's really no big deal, Uncle Bob. Besides, as often as we have to do this, pretty soon you'll probably get bored with it all."

He laughed! Then he rolled off the bed. "Yeah," he said. He pushed his underwear down and I gasped as I saw his penis was stiff as a board. "Pardon me while I go back to the bathroom and be bored with thinking about you naked."

He left, to actually go to the bathroom. He closed the door firmly. I thought about what I had just seen. I knew guys got hardons. I knew they got them for girls. I knew guys had gotten hardons for me too.

But I had never actually seen a hardon I was responsible for.

And it made me feel all squishy inside.

So while he masturbated in the bathroom ... I masturbated in the bed.


When he came back out I was under the covers on one side of the bed, with the lights off. I was lying on my side, with my back toward him, even though that's not how I normally sleep. I heard him stop and stand there for a while, with the bathroom light still on. Finally I said "Please turn the light off. And please set the alarm before you come to bed." I had gotten into bed on the side away from the alarm clock.

The light finally went off and I held my breath as I waited to see what he'd do. I almost sobbed with relief when the covers moved and I felt his weight make the bed move. I was able to control it, though, and managed to say "Thank you" in what I hoped was a calm and dignified voice. But the hardest thing was making myself lie there, when all I wanted to do was roll over and rub my body up against his and hug him and ... well ... you know.

Then all of a sudden the alarm was going off and I sat up in bed. I had been having a dream - a shocking dream - and it took me a few seconds to remember where I was, and why I was there. I felt for him, and touched his body just as he reached for the clock. I realized he was setting it for three and scooted over to finally press my body against his.

"Suck my nipples please" I said softly.

He rolled back toward me and I felt the prickly ends of the beard he had grown since that morning. His lips found Frick's nipple and he sucked gently. I felt the thrill shooting through my body, down to my pussy, and found his hand to push it between my legs.

My nipple popped out of his mouth. "You're naked!" he said.

"I thought it would be easier," I whispered. "Suck please."

He did, and then I felt him slide his thick finger up inside me and I arched my back, spreading my legs more. It was so fantastic to feel so good. I just couldn't get enough of it, and I told him so. I also told him I loved him, and thanked him for making me feel so good. In other words I babbled. Then I squealed and probably sounded like a slut as I had an orgasm. His lips went to Frack, and I remember him changing back and forth while I had two more orgasms. I didn't want it to end.

Then he stopped and threw back the covers.

"Wait!" I said.

"I need to go," he groaned.

"Stay here," I said. "Let me help."

"You can't help," he said.

"Of course I can," I said as I found his leg and slid my hand onto his erection. Even though his shorts it felt hot, and I squeezed. He froze and that let me slide my hand inside to grip flesh that felt like it was on fire. I hadn't ever done this before, but I knew how, in theory, so I slid my hand up and down experimentally. I loved it. He felt so good in my hand, like my hand was made just for gripping him.

"Ohhh Mandy," he groaned.

"Let me do it," I whispered, kissing his shoulder.

"Oh fuck," he groaned again.

I scrambled up on my hands and knees and pulled at his underwear, jerking them down enough that his cock was uncovered. I reached for it again, fumbling in the dark, and found it. I started stroking again.

"You can't," he panted.

"I already am," I pointed out.

"It makes a mess!" he said, reaching for my hand.

The dream I was having when the alarm woke me up came back to my mind. I had never done that before either, but in the dream I was very good at it.

"Not always," I whispered.

And then I leaned down to suck the head of his prick into my mouth.


I had no idea what semen would taste like. I had at least six friends who swore they had tasted it. Only Shantelle admitted that she had thrown up when Steve, her boyfriend, had shot off in her mouth. Three of the others said they spit it out and two said they liked the taste and had swallowed. I didn't know who to believe. Shantelle had pretty good credibility, because admitting something like tossing while sucking dick is pretty hard to do in front of your friends. But we were good friends, and we didn't make fun of her when she did it. I would have been worried about it except for one thing.

So far, everything had been exactly like it had in the dream ... and in the dream, everything had been wonderful.

There was one thing that hadn't been in the dream, and that was the sounds he was making. If I hadn't been busy I would have laughed, because he made such pathetic whining sounds, and groans and moans, like he was dying or something. And just as I realized that he was making the male equivalent of the sounds I made when he wiggled his finger in my pussy just so, he gasped "Mandy!" and my mouth was suddenly full of warm stuff.

The only reason I didn't take my mouth off of him was because I had said it didn't have to be messy. My stomach heaved, but then it seemed like my mouth was too full and I swallowed by instinct, just to make some room. And as I did that I tasted things for the first time. I wasn't pleasantly surprised. I was astonished.

Uncle Bob tasted good! The first thing I thought of was the Scotch he had let me try. There was a certain taste mixed in the Scotch, along with the taste of smoke and the sweet of the ginger ale he put in my glass. It was a hint of bitterness that made my tongue want to wake up and wiggle. But it was a good bitter, somehow. His taste while he spurted had that same bitterness in it, but with equal parts salty and sweet too. It wasn't like anything else I'd ever tasted. And the pitiful sounds he was making as he kept squirting made me feel like I was queen of the world, so I sucked harder and squeezed the shaft of his cock and drank him down happily while he flopped. I had to put my other hand on his abdomen to hold him down.

Finally he relaxed. He said "Damn!" in a gust of air.

"Did I do it right?" I asked.

He gave a barking laugh. "Give it up, girl. You had me believing you were all innocent and virginal until you did that."

"So I did do it right," I said, happy with myself.

"I've known women twice your age who didn't have as much experience as you do," he sighed.

I was still on my hands and knees. I moved up until my face was over his in the dark.

"Uncle Bob, that's the first time I ever did that."

"Bullshit!" he barked.

"Honest!" I said. "I had a dream about it, and I just did what my dream was about, but I never even touched a guy's thing before tonight."

"Really?" He sounded uncertain now.

"Well, some of my girlfriends talked about it, so maybe I learned something from them, but I swear that was my first time. It's not rocket science, you know. It's easy when you're having fun."

"You were having fun?"

"I loved it," I said. "I love the taste too. You taste like Scotch, except different."

"Really?"

"Thank you for letting me help," I said.

"Damn!" he said again. "We'd better get back to sleep."

"Okay," I said. I felt good. I'd had a bunch of very nice orgasms, and gotten to taste something new and delicious. I didn't push it, though. When we pulled the covers back over us, all I did was scoot backwards until my naked backside ran into him, and stopped.

"Night," I said softly.

His hand same to rest on my hip.

"Night sweetheart," he said in return.


When the alarm went off at three I wasn't dreaming. He turned the alarm off and reached for me. I reached for his head and played with his hair in the dark as he sucked my nipples. He gave me a different kind of orgasm with his fingers this time. He didn't penetrate me. Instead he used two fingers to rub in circles, similar to what I did when I masturbated, except when he could sense I was close, he whipped his fingertips back and forth rapidly and just made my clitty scream.

I had two orgasms that way while he sucked my nipples so good. I reached for his cock and found that he'd taken his shorts off. He was iron hard again and in the few seconds my hand explored his erection, I realized that while I liked the orgasms he was giving me, I needed more. It was so strange, because while it had never happened to me before ... I knew what I needed. I needed something long and hard inside me. And it needed to be longer and thicker and harder than a finger.

It was like a dream. I reached for his shoulder and pulled and he rolled on top of me and I reached for his stiff penis and somehow knew how to aim it, and suddenly I was so full of his prick I thought I might split open.

"Oh fuck no," he groaned, and in that second I knew he hadn't realized what was actually happening. I also knew instinctively that he was going to take it out of me and even though it hurt, I didn't want him to do that, so I lifted my legs and wrapped them around him tightly.

"Oh Mandy," he whimpered.

His lips weren't anywhere near any of my nipples, so I searched for them in the dark and found them. It was the first time we had kissed like this, and his lips felt warm and soft against mine. His tongue pushed into my mouth and I opened mine, loving a French kiss for the first time in my life. And his hips gave a lurching push, which mauled my clit, and I discovered muscles I had never felt before and used them to squeeze his prick, and he lurched again, and then again, until he was bouncing my butt off the bed. I felt this insane urge to push up against him, but I couldn't because my legs were still wrapped around him, so I took a chance and dropped my heels to the bed beside his hips and the next time he pushed down at me, I pushed back up.

"Oh baby," he groaned into my mouth, and I felt a burst of heat inside me, where his penis was filling me so deliciously. He gasped and froze and I felt his cock jerk inside me. He groaned again and said in a kind of harsh whisper "Cumming in my Mandy!" That's when I realized his prick was squirting inside me, and that's what that heat I felt was. And I used those muscles again, to squeeze it all out of him, because as much as I loved it in my mouth, I loved feeling it hot in my belly too.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.