Spanked to Submission: a Lesbian Bdsm Novella
Chapter 12: the Egg

Copyright© 2011 by Silkstockingslover

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: the Egg - A white workaholic boss is slowly dommed by her black 18-year-old black temp assisstant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Food   Exhibitionism   Leg Fetish  

I headed to work and arrived at my old usual time, bright and early, before even my secretaries arrived. I sat at my desk and was surprised to see there was already a letter and a box waiting for me.

I opened the envelope and read her now becoming daily letter:

Dear Annie-girl, You have a very, very busy day today. I will be in around eight to help assist you with the Atwood Presentation for this afternoon. To keep you focused on such a day, I have a special gift for you in the box. I expect you to keep it warm until I am ready to retrieve it from you.

Have a great day!!!

Ms. Audree

I read the letter three times wondering what could be in the box. Curious, I opened the box, and saw a small odd red cylinder. I looked at it confused, what could this possible be? It was rubbery and had a black loop on the end. I could not remotely conclude any purpose it could possibly have. Never mind why she wanted me to keep it warm. I shrugged and tried to consider how to keep it warm. Just as I was about to give up, I saw that there were instructions that went with it.

It was called the Trinity Red 10-Function Egg. I read the instructions and learned it was a toy that offered stimulation to your pussy. I looked at it and couldn't figure out how that was remotely possible. After a few seconds I finally realized what its purpose was and how I was suppose to keep it warm. I looked at it closer as I tried to figure out how to turn it on. I read the rest of the instructions and it was also waterproof and had a remote control, which I noticed was conveniently absent. I spent another five minutes attempting to fathom how such a thing could be enjoyable and how I would be able to walk with it in me. I finally decided to just obey and try it out before Audree showed up. It was a bit of a struggle, but I got the toy in my pussy. It did nothing for me, but also wasn't unpleasant. I stood up and walked around with it in me; it was a slight distraction, but not really a big deal. I sat back down and began working.

Ms. Audree came in as scheduled at eight, but just got to work, ignoring the fact that she had ordered me to put a toy in my pussy. After an hour of this, I asked, "Ms. Audree, can you please take out this thing from my pussy? I can't have it in me when our meeting starts."

She said nothing as she walked to her purse. She grabbed some red thing and suddenly felt an unexpected buzz in my pussy. I moaned out loud realizing she had a remote to the toy in my cunt. She asked, "How does that feel, Annie-girl?"

Disoriented by the buzzing, and the sensational feeling it was giving me, I stuttered, "Good."

"Good what?" she asked, her voice clearly annoyed by my neglect of addressing her formally.

"Good, Ms. Audree," I corrected, still greatly distracted.

"That toy will stay in you all day, Annie-girl," she informed me nonchalantly.

"No," I moaned, worried of the implications of her words.

"That is five more spanks, Annie-girl. Do you want to go for more?"

"No, Ms. Audree," I responded, not wanting to get any more spanks added to my punishment.

"That's what I like to hear, Annie-girl," she said, and patted my head.

Humiliation burned inside me while vibrations teased me. She pressed a button and the speed picked up. I moaned again and she pressed the button again and again until the vibrations in my pussy were shaking so fast, you could hear it working in me. "I'm going to come, Ms, Audree," I informed the 18-year-old, no longer able to control my body.

"Come for me, Annie-girl," Ms. Audree said, as an orgasm quivered through me. While my orgasm began to subside, I felt the toy quit vibrating. 'Thank God, ' I thought to myself, 'I would never make it through the day if that thing was on in me.'

Ms. Audree got me focused and the next couple of hours we worked side-by-side, the toy in me, but not on. As lunch approached, she once again made a statement about who was in charge. "Annie-girl, I'm getting hungry. Go get me some lunch."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.